The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋

2.3K 44 5
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I arrived at Caroline's house later that night, I need girl talk, and Bonnie was busy with Jeremy so Caroline would do just fine. I would talk to Elena but, I'll probably end up killing her, all she do is judge other people's actions, but when we judge hers it's completely different.

I love Caroline, she's the best, she listens to me and she doesn't judge me. I know that I could always count on her. "I don't know Care, this was the quickest thing I could find last minute." I put on my light purple dress with black peace signs all over it. {Outfit above} I threw a lot of my 60's clothes away. I only kept a few for moments likes these, I like going to high school dances, not in Mystic Falls though, every time they have a dance some shit goes down.

"I think you look great, now shut up and sit down so I can do your hair and makeup!" Caroline was already dressed, and she looks absolutely amazing, She was wearing a cute black hat with black gloves and a pink outfit. Caroline has the best style.

I sit down and she starts doing my hair and make up. It didn't take long. All she did was curl my hair and added my matching headband.

"Thanks Care, you're an amazing friend." I smiled and hugged her after she finished my make up.

"No problem, I'll do anything for you Bella you know that. Now how are you? I heard Damon pissed you off earlier."

"He keeps bringing up what happened between me and Elijah, and that was days ago." I said fixing the belt on my dress, then flopped down on her bed.

"Wait a minute, what happened between you and Elijah?" She looks at me confused.

"Oh right, I'll tell you later when ever it's me, you and Bonnie." I totally forgot to tell Caroline and Bonnie about what happened between me and Elijah. I'm so not a good friend, I never hang out with them.

"Fine, isn't your birthday coming up?" She asked already planning it in her head.

"Um Yea, I find it weird that it's closer to Elena's birthday." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"After all of this Klaus Drama we are totally throwing you one of the biggest parties ever." She wrapped her arm around me and we headed to the Dance.

I don't really think that I want a party for my birthday. I'm use to having them in New Orleans, Marcel is the best party planner. I can't wait to kill Klaus and go back home to him and Cami, I should probably call them later.

~Time Skip~

Once we got to the dance I met up with Damon. Soon as we got there Caroline totally ditched me and ran off with Matt. That's so rude.

As me and Damon wait outside for our other brother and Elena, I see Bonnie heading our way.

"Damon." She rolled her eyes at him, then looked at me with a huge smile, "Bella You look amazing I love your look!"

"Awee thanks Bon Bon, this is nothing. But you however, I love this especially with those red boots." I gave her a nice hugged and I could feel Damon jealousy. Damon always wanted friends, but he makes it difficult to be friends with him.

Elena and Stefan arrive and walk up to Me, Damon and Bonnie. Jeremy also walks up to us.

"Hey you two. Oh, you and Bonnie look nice." She says and hug us.

"You too." Bonnie and I said simultaneously, causing us to laugh.

"You guys ready to do this?" Stefan asked, I'm so not ready for tonight. We talked about this Klaus guy for days now and all of a sudden out of no where he decides to make his move. I hate this, I need a drink.

Inside everyone is dancing. I see Dana go onto the stage and speak into the microphone. "Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. Me, Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon stop in front of the stage. "This is for Elena. From Klaus." A song starts playing. Elena looks stunned, and I laughed.

"That was lame,at least he left me out of it." I said with a smirk

"Oh and Bella, He hopes you will save him the last dance." Dana said and walked off the stage. Great looks like I spoke to soon.

"He's just trying to bait us." Damon said.

"Ugh, why must people always mess with me." I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I know everyone here." Elena said as she looks around the crowd.

"How? I dont even remember half of my teachers, so I know damn well I wouldn't remember the students." I said surprised. When I was in school I honestly couldn't even remember anyone's name better yet their faces.

"Look, maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe that he is." Stef said rubbing my shoulders.

"He has to be, how else would he know any of us." I said looking around.

"It's a party, people. Blend. Let him come to us." Damon said.

"Good idea." Bonnie said as she takes Jeremy's arm.

"No, no, I really don't feel like dancing." He said pouting.

"Too bad." I said and pushed them both on the dance floor. They go and dance with the crowd. As I look around I see Ric. "There's Ric. Let's go Dames." I pull his arm and we walk over and stand next him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Ric said looking at me.

"I'm not impressed." I say while spiking the punch then looking up at him.

He looks disappointed and looks at Damon then back at me. "No?"

"Um, Let me know if you guys see anything out of whack." My brother says as he walks away.

"I'm just saying, if you wanna impress a girl ,or me to be exact, Bring me to one of those drive-in scary movies where people in masks and costumes jump out and scare you out of the blue while you watch a scary movie, and also make out in the backseat, Now that my friend is a good time." I poured me some punch and downed it.

"Interesting." He said looking at me amused.

"Dance with me." I put the cup down and held out my hand.

"Shouldn't you save a dance for Klaus?" He said taking my hand.

"Screw Klaus, I'll rather have Elijah's hand back in my chest." When I said that he looked a bit mad, like he wanted to protect me more than usual.

"Speaking of that, do you an—" He began to speak but I place my finger on his lips.

"Shhhhhh, Let's dance!" I pulled him onto the floor and we dance to the music.

After me and Ric danced for a while. He disappeared and Damon joined me. Everyone around us is dancing. Me and Damon are dancing with two girls with our hands in the air. I see Bonnie looking at us and she laughs. I walk over to her and then Elena joins.

"I need to talk to you and Bonnie." She said with a worried look on her face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just come on." She pulls me and Bonnie  outside away from everyone else.

"How could you not tell me?" She asked, angry with the witch.

"Tell you what, guys what the hell is going?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I didn't want to tell you but, I don't want you helping me take down Klaus anymore." Bonnie mumbled, then she looks at me with a sad face.

"What!? Bonnie we discussed this, without my help you taking on all that magic will kill you!" I was beyond pissed I couldn't let Bonnie do this. She needs my help I don't want her to die.

"I have the power to save Elena! If I don't use it and something happens, that would kill me more." She tries to hug me but I move.

"Why all of a sudden you don't want my help Bon, you was so excited for me to help you end Klaus and now you don't want my help."

"Emily.... She told me that she didn't want you helping me." She mumbled, but I heard her.

"BONNIE BENNETT SCREW EMILY!! THIS IS YOUR LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Who the hell was Emily to stop me from helping my friend, She's dead so she should stay the way.

"Look just promise me you won't interfere Bella." She grabbed my hands and held them tight. "Please let me do this, I have the power I can do this."

"No. No way, it's not an option." Lena said finally speaking up, but I never took my eyes off of Bonnie.

"Please Bella." She said not paying Elena no mind, but I stood there quiet still looking in her eyes.

"We'll find another way, okay? Bonnie, you're not dying to save my life. I can't let you." Elena said  grabbing Bonnies shoulder.

"Just answer one question...if the situation was reversed, would you do it for me?" She looked at Elena, but Elena doesn't answer. "So you know why I have to." She looks back at me "Please Bella promise me you won't help me."

"No. No!," Lena cried out.

" I promise." I hugged her tight.

Before Elena could say anything else Alaric runs up to us outside. "Elena!" He said out of breath.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"He has Jeremy." He said.

"What?!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on." We follow him through a side door and into a hallway.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as I slowed down.

"Wait something isn't right" I said looking at Ric confused.

"Come on Just a little further." He said in a calmer voice.

"Where's Jeremy?" Bonnie asked scared, but then, Alaric stops walking and laughs.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade." He laughs.and turns to us. "I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties right Annabella. The style, the parties, the jazz."

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Lena asked now completely scared.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?" He then turned to me.

"He's being compelled." Lena said.

"Nope. Annabella would you like to give it a try." He said with a smirk on his lips. "I'll give you a hint. I.am. not.Alaric.

"That's Klaus!" I stood in front of Bonnie and Elena. Alaric/Klaus smiles broadly.

"Surprise!" He said walking closer.

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." Elena said as she backs up.

I should have known the moment I walked into his class. Why couldn't I sense it? I was actually enjoying my self . I was hoping that Klaus didn't make his move, but looks like we are fighting tonight.

"Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight." He looks me. "Not you either sweetheart." He then looks at Bonnie. "But you are." He starts running towards Bonnie but she throws him against the wall with her powers. He gets up. "Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." He rushes over to her and she throws him against a display case, smashing the glass. He falls to the ground but laughs. "By all means...Fire away!" He gets up. "If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy."

"Go. Run. Run!" I yelled, but Bonnie garbs my arm.

"You promised, Now come on." I grab Elena arm and we run. Bonnie closes the doors with her powers. Damon runs through another pair of doors.

"What happened?" He asked looking at us worried.

"Klaus is in Alaric's body." I said hugging him.

"What?" He hugged me back then looked at me.

"He's possessing it or something." Bonnie says and we look at her.

"Elena Go find Stefan. Now." Damon said looking at Elena.

"Okay." She said hesitantly.

"Now!" He shouted more louder. She leaves. Damon then looks at Bonnie.

"Can you kill him?" He asked. Holding my hand tightly.

"He's got some kind of protection spell on him." She said.

"You have the power of a hundred witches. Break it." He said getting angry.

"I'm trying! If I kill Alaric, he'll just possess someone else. He knows I have my power, Damon. He's trying to kill me." She said scared.

"No. Klaus does not get to win tonight, no way." I said "Bonnie forget Emily, let me help you." I said releasing my hand from Damon's and grabs hers .

"No, okay you promised me." She said giving me a small sigh.

"You still willing to do whatever it takes to kill him?" My brother said. That's when he told us the plan, it was a really good plan, long as I get to use some magic tonight. 

Bonnie is in the hallway, alone. She walks determinedly through the hallway. She enters the cafeteria. Alaric/Klaus is sitting in a chair, a knife in between this fingers. He wiggles the knife as he speaks.

"What took you so long? Now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" She breaks his wrist of the hand holding the knife with her powers. The knife drops onto the floor. He grabs his hand and twists it with a jerk back into place. "The hard way. Got it." He gets up. She breaks his shoulder with her powers. He groans. "What? You'd kill your favorite history teacher?"

"It's what Alaric would want. And he'd want you to suffer first." Blood starts leaking from one of her nostrils.

"Look at you." He said and she wipes her nose. "Is that all you got?"

"Let's find out." She said and I walk in behind her.

"Sorry Bon Bon but, I can't keep this promise." I lift him up in the air then throws him back down to the floor, causing his legs to break. He screams out in pain but then pops them back into place.

"BELLA NO, LET ME DO THIS!!" She screamed at me and I looked at her with a tear in my eye.

"Well, welcome to the party Annabella." He laughed and got up off the ground. "I really don't wanna hurt you little witch so back down." His voice was laced with venom. Why don't he wanna hurt me?

"I'll die before I left you hurt her." I threw him across the room. Bonnie then grabs me.

"Stop ,okay stop, I got this." she turns around and breaks his leg. The lights flicker and a gust of wind sends papers flying. Her nose is bleeding a lot. She breaks Alaric/Klaus's foot and he falls to the floor. Elena and Stefan arrive. Bonnie shuts the doors so they can't come in.

"Bonnie, no!, Annabella stop her, do something!" She pleaded.

I look at Bonnie, I feel the tears coming out my eyes. I just stood there and watched, a promise is a promise and I always keep them. Especially when it comes down to my friends and family.

Alaric/Klaus is crawling on the floor. Bonnie fights him and lights start bursting, sending a shower of sparks raining down. Elena screams. Stefan tries to open the doors but he can't. Bonnie looks at Elena with a smile,then looks at me and winks. Alaric/Klaus gets up and Bonnie faces him. Suddenly with a jerk of her body she bends back and falls on the floor.

"BONNIE!" I screamed and my eyes turned red, I looked at Alaric/Klaus and screamed, causing everything to fly back. I ran towards him but, he grabs me and faces me towards the doors.

"NO! NO LET HER GO!" Stefan Screams pounding on the door. "ANNABELLA!!" Damon then walks up behind them.

"Wait, No! This isn't part of the plan." He begins to bang on the door as well. "BELS! LET HER GO!"

"Let me go you asshole!" I squirm in his arms but he keeps a tight grip.

"Shh, shh. It's okay love. You won't be fighting me for long." He whispers in my ear then smirks at Damon and Stefan, and snaps my neck. The last thing I hear is Stefan, Elena and Damon screaming. Then the darkness consumes me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 686 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
166K 6.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...