๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฅ...

By strawberry1d

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ผ : ๐“”๐“พ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช Jungkook version .................. ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๏ฟฝ... More

Disclaimer
๐Ÿ†Achievements๐Ÿ†
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Contest: RESULTS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

713 45 22
By strawberry1d

Did you wander looking
for a dream erased
like rainbow

Zendaya pov.

Oct-Nov. 2018

Your modeling schedules for September were beyond anything you could've imagined. You and Jimmy managed occasional dates, but his calendar was just as packed as yours. During a conversation, you confessed to Jimmy that keeping up with a relationship was tough for you. You urged him to forget about pursuing anything romantic with you because you realized you weren't prepared to commit to another relationship at that point.

After finding out that you and Jimmy weren't an item, Tom Holland made a move and asked you out. By now, you've become a pro at keeping a straight face and shooting down every rumor that surfaces after hanging out with Jimmy.

Adding to the mix, it was Jimmy's soulmate who repeatedly bothered you, urging you to stay away from him, citing her pregnancy and desire to work on their relationship. Dealing with this kind of stress wasn't your cup of tea, which led you to halt your pursuit of a romantic relationship with Jimmy.

Jimmy is head over heels for you and desires to be with you, but you ended things with him. You firmly said no, urging him to respect your decision because you understood that being involved with someone marked by a soul bond would negatively affect your mental well-being. He confided that he accidentally ended up sleeping with his soulmate while intoxicated during his team's celebration. That's how it all began-she was present, took him home, and things escalated from there.

After breaking it off, you encouraged him to commit to his soulmate and take responsibility. He even requested Tom to steer clear of you to ensure he wouldn't lose your connection.

You receive multiple calls each week from three guys: your ex-boyfriend, Jimmy, and Tom. Your model friends constantly tease you about your admirers. Instead of dealing with these dramas, you feel your focus should be on your career and discovering your soulmate. Lately, you've grown tired of it all and wonder if having a Tarnished status might not be such a bad thing.

Over the past month, you've felt a persistent stinging sensation on the left side of your neck, strongly believing this could be where Fate will grant you your soul mark. The 20th of October marks your birthday.

In honour of your 21st birthday, Kendall and her sister Kylie will throw you the biggest party at an exclusive club. You don't really want to party like that, but Bella and Gigi are part of the organisers, so they don't care what you say.

Your birthday is approaching, and your agent just informed you about landing an exclusive fashion spread with Allure Korea right before joining Kendell for Tokyo fashion week.

Even though you had been invited to South Korea before, your parents didn't allow you to travel alone to a foreign country in Asia when you were under 16. It's thrilling to learn that Kendell is among the supermodels heading to Tokyo. You're scheduled to spend a week in Japan and then two additional weeks in Seoul.

Kendell, Gigi, and Bella hung out with you at your penthouse. You had a barbecue outside. Autumn has been quite pleasant this year.

"Girl, this place is so sick!" Bella exclaimed, fist-bumping you. You just smirked at Bella's excitement; it was her first visit to your penthouse. She wandered around the room, checking it out, and you told her she could explore more later.

The girls were all dressed comfortably, looking stylish. They headed outside and made themselves at home with glasses of red wine from your mom's South African collection, thanks to the crates your uncle always sends.

"It's secure and very comfortable for mom and me... She's starting her Kids Casting Agency. We already have a studio and a few staff members. My mom's busy these days," you informed them.

Gigi giggled, "So, what's the 411 about your love life after the Jimmy fiasco?"

You scrunched up your nose, "I told him I'm not interested in dating a soul marked guy after he got his soulmate pregnant. She kept harassing me behind his back, driving me up the wall. It made me sick! There's no place in my life for so much drama... but Jimmy won't let go. He's constantly sending flowers to my photoshoots through an insider who keeps tabs on me. It's so annoying, even worse than Jacob. He needs to back off. Maybe I'm not cut out for this dating thing," you said, feeling down.

"She's such a creeper, and sometimes I think FATE is just crazy to give us weird soulmates. Poor Jimmy. One drunken mistake led to losing the girl he's so much in love with," Bella said sadly, unable to understand why some men act stupidly.

Kendell and Kylie hugged you, trying to console you. "You'll never learn to love for real if you don't step out and explore... your soulmate is out there. Don't give up," Kendell said, smiling up at you.

"Yeah, hopefully, my soulmate won't be in a toxic relationship. I won't date someone involved with another girl-soulmate or not. I'd rather be alone than unhappy," you chuckled, quoting a song from your mother's favorite R&B singer.

"Oh my gosh, Daya, did you just use a lyric from Karyn White?" Gigi laughed out loud, almost choking on her wine.

"In all honesty, maybe I should trust FATE to provide me with an average soulmate, someone who works a 9-5, takes care of the kids, and loves me unconditionally?" You said dreamily while setting the table.

"It's not what you want, it's what you need... and you need someone who loves you, not your fame. How about going to Northern Europe where no one knows us?" Bella suggested with raised eyebrows.

Kylie stared blankly at Bella with a pout. "The Kardashians are famous worldwide. As for me, I'd rather stay with my tattooed soulmate because he accepts me as I am. He's a star in his own right."

Then you smiled and put your hair up in a ponytail. "Okay, enough about soulmates, old lovers, and wannabe lovers... let's enjoy an afternoon of friendship goals."

"Yeah, we were supposed to invite Khloe. She's the life of the party," Kendall grinned.

"No, thank you. That sister of yours will hook me up with rappers and NBA players. I'll never listen to you again. I'll date when I'm ready, okay?" You waved dismissively.

Suddenly, you felt a sense of emptiness in your heart, realizing that despite being perceived as savage or sassy, you were still a girl longing for love. You were afraid your soulmate would be like the boys you've dated. You craved genuine love and someone who'd be there for you despite your tough exterior. Only your close friends knew that. You worked on the grill with Gigi, remembering how your granddad taught you to "BRAAI" or "BBQ" in South Africa.

Your grill was full of chicken, ribs, meats, and corn, complemented by your mother's delicious side dishes. Bella took on the role of DJ, playing fantastic tunes in the background.

Your stomachs will be full from the barbecue and the wine. Dancing was taking place among the girls. There was some debate as to whether you should have taken out the powerful wine since Gigi and Kylie were already highly intoxicated on the Pinotage, and she forced Kendall to dance with her to the rapping of Drake. Pop and R&B music is more your style.

Everyone is having a great time, laughing and bantering together in the afternoon. Modeling careers and Tokyo Fashion Week were discussed. When you and your friends go through breakups, fail auditions, or face life's challenges, you always support each other.

Gigi suggests that everyone relax inside the luxurious lounge. Even though you're not sure how it started, the conversation ended up revolving around the most amazing concerts you've attended, starting with Celine Dion and concluding with Justin Bieber.

Kendall bursts into laughter, saying, "Remember the night you took Khloe to Drake's concert, and she ended up throwing up on his ex-girlfriend at the after-party? Khloe still regrets that moment..."

You chuckle, saying, "My mom always advises me to stay true to myself and leave early. The later it gets, the more wild people become. I'd rather attend afterparties if they're industry events thrown by designers."

"It's because of her breakup with that cheater. She couldn't handle it. But I'm happy she's in a better place now," Bella smiled.

Gigi's eyes widened, "Wow, did you guys watch BTS' Idol music video? That was amazing. Let's see what our boys are up to. We're so busy, all we can do is focus on our ARMY duties. Guys, we need to stream. I can't wait to see what my sweetheart, my sunshine Hobi, is doing."

Gigi has been infatuated with Jhope since the first moment she saw him. Despite her affection for him, Zayn doesn't realize that she's smitten with her Korean idol. Bella, like Seokjin and Kendall, is captivated by RM's charisma. His habit of breaking everything in sight makes him incredibly endearing to her.

You turn on the flat-screen TV and log into your YouTube account. Your heart races anxiously as you eagerly anticipate seeing your Kookie.

"Oh my goodness, that's insane. The graphics and colors are so captivating. Wow... they've got R.M in a Snapchat picture. He's so cute! Gosh, that dimple... makes me silly!" Kendell exclaimed.

"Guys, we need tickets to their NYC concert at CITY Field here in the United States. I want to snag the VIP seats. It's in October, right?" Bella exclaimed excitedly. "It would be amazing to catch that rose and receive flying kisses from Mr. World Wide Handsome."

Kylie chuckled good-naturedly. "Well, Bella, due to our busy jobs and schedules, those amazing tickets you were talking about are already sold out within 20 minutes... in AUGUST. ALREADY!!! Big Hit already confirmed that all the tickets are sold out for all the venues in the USA." She watched with amusement as different emotions of disappointment flew across her friends' faces. Kendell looked like she wanted to cry, and Gigi appeared devastated. Kylie waited for the curse words to fly out of Bella's mouth before smugly adding, "You need connections to get in. I already have great contacts. So, don't worry. A Kardashian will surely get in with her ever-grateful friends."

All the girls groaned in disappointment. They had missed out big time. Jeez, they were so out of the loop that the hottest tickets in town were sold out right under their noses.

"Why don't you ask your musician friends to organize tickets for us," Kendell deadpanned at her younger sister, Kylie.

Kylie shrugged with a smug expression. "...because I'm such a wonderful, awesome sister with musician friends, I've already booked us eight VIP seats. I planned to reveal it at our lunch date on Friday, but since we're already on this topic, I'll spill the beans now!"

"Whoaaaaaaa!!!! You're so sneaky!!" the girls exclaimed, tackling Kylie on the sofa. She was smothered with kisses all over her face. Laughingly, she pushed them all away while you smirked, observing your crazy friends.

Bella grinned happily. "You little trickster, and here we thought we were the only ones who hadn't been lucky enough to score the most coveted ticket in town."

You smiled widely. "That's awesome, Kylie. Did Travis organize it for us?"

"Yeah! The average ticket costs $240, and the VIP is even more expensive. I need to leave in a few minutes. Remember, I'm still a new mom to a six-month-old baby, Stormi. It's Daya's early birthday gift, but I know she wants all of you to be there and be the loudmouth teenagers at heart." She laughed as her sister playfully shoved her shoulders.

You hugged her gratefully. It's going to be amazing to see how your ex transformed from a teenager into a heartthrob.

Bella grinned, and in sheer happiness, she let you all rewatch the IDOL music video; you don't mind. You're just thrilled to see them in concert. As you watch Jungkook perform his signature dance move, you smile...this boy is really attractive. Even though you wonder if you'll ever meet him again, these days, each of them is so famous with millions of US-Army fans. The last thing you want is rumors spreading about the two of you. Your friends are unaware of your past puppy love relationship with the boyband member. His hair has a reddish tint. The BTS Boys can pull off any fashionable color and appear more handsome than punks or emos.

When you gaze into his eyes, it feels like he's peering straight into your soul. You can't explain the sudden longing you feel inside your heart. Your emotions appear to be overwhelming. An intense pain suddenly shoots through your neck. Your brows furrow as you flinch with shock and grab your neck.

"What the hell..ugh!" you scream, bewildering your friends with your expression.

'What is it, Daya!' Kendell asked as she saw you clutching your neck with tear-filled eyes.

"I've got a pain in my neck. Perhaps it's due to all the events of the past few months". Despite your dismissal, you know deep down it is your soul mark.

'Oh, that's cool. Should I book you at the Tribeca Spa of Tranquility for a massage?" "Their Korean body scrub is to die for!" she replied. It was Bella who suggested it.

"That's wonderful. Thanks. I'm eager to go to South Korea for the Allure photoshoot. I've heard they have beautiful palaces and fantastic street food." You smile despite the stinging in your neck. The mark you want is a small one that won't make you look like a Yakuza gang member. The smaller, the better.

As the group drank another bottle of red wine, they said their goodbyes and left. A sudden feeling of exhaustion sent you into your room so you could lie down for a bit. Gigi and Kendell understand your mom's preference for a neat place, so you all cleaned the house and made sure the dishes were washed and put away. You left your mom a barbecue plate, so hopefully, she'll be hungry after she gets back from her business.

Your dad plans to remarry. He already proposed to his Jazz musician girlfriend. You and your mom were very happy for him. She has already agreed to sponsor all the wines for the table and has ordered them from South Africa. That they have an excellent post-divorce relationship makes you so happy. It's like they're best friends. The thought of having a long-awaited brother or sister makes you scrunch up your nose. You heard from your dad that his girlfriend had also been in an abusive relationship-yellow string with tarnished boyfriend. Despite having two children, they never married. There are two fraternal twins, sixteen years old, who are attending boarding school in Scotland.

A relaxing bath later, you wore your sleepshirt and sat on your bed, reading your text messages: your agent, stylist and one from Haley Baldwin, who has invited you to brunch tomorrow.

Just as you were about to turn off your phone and take a nap, Jimmy called.

You felt really tired and wished he'd understand that you didn't want to be involved with a guy who's already in a relationship, especially now that he's going to be a father. It's unsettling to be with someone whose partner is still in the picture.

You took a deep breath and tried to sound upbeat as you answered, "Hey Jimmy, what's up!"

"Daya, I've been calling you since last night. Why are you avoiding me? I messed up, I was drunk," he explained. You let out an audible sigh.

"Jimmy, I like you, but I can't handle this stress right now. Work on your relationship with her; she loves you and she's carrying your child. I can't be a part of that situation. A soulmate should come first." It pained you to end a potential relationship.

"Daya, I've liked you for two years, since you were 18. I pursued you because I thought you were the one. You said you'd date me until you found your soulmate, but now you're ending it. Is that fair to me?" His voice sounded on the verge of tears. You knew his feelings were genuine, though you hadn't kissed him yet, waiting for your approval.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. I can't commit to this. It would've been nice, but dealing with your soulmate's harassment would be too much. Tell her to stop sending hate messages or I'll take legal action. I won't tolerate disrespect. I won't stoop to her level, but I won't let her get away with it either. My nails are too expensive for a catfight!" You explained firmly.

"She's too much, but I'll never marry her. I want you. Let's date until you find your 'soulmate.' If you get a yellow string or something, then we can get serious. What do you say?" He tried to sway you emotionally, but you'd promised before and broke it off a month ago. You felt awful about going back on your word but were hurt by his involvement with his soulmate.

"Let me think about it. But first, handle things with your soulmate. I won't get into drama over a guy. If we date, she must stay away. And can you confirm the baby's yours? Wasn't she linked to someone else?" You questioned him.

"I'll figure it out, Daya. We don't live together, I'll investigate. I was so drunk that night, I barely remember. But I love you and will do anything to be with you. What do you want?" He sounded hopeful.

You thought of peace of mind but replied defeatedly, "I don't know."

Then he dropped a bomb, "How about a two-week vacation in Busan, South Korea, as a birthday gift?"

Your reaction? "SAY WHAT?"

Another update for my JK -stands. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Y/N will attend a BTS concert and will be in South Korea and Japan, where another BTS concert will be held

Question 1: What are your chances of meeting Kookie at these places. What is the likely location of their meeting?

Question 2: Do you think that dating Jimmy will make Jungkook realise that he has lost something?

Question 3: Would you have had a great chance capturing Jungkook with or without a soul mark?

Thank you to all my new readers, voters and commenters. Euphoria reach 1.2k

shout out o @sheyula @halyn_713 @kimmst @JennaMHunt @swevenflair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.8K 67
แถ แต’สณแตแตƒหกหกสธ แตโฟแต’สทโฟ แตƒหข หขแต‰แต‰หขแตƒสท "แดบแต’สท, แดต'แต หขแต’ หขแถฆแถœแต แต’แถ  แต—สฐแถฆหข แดฟแต‰แต–แต‰แตƒแต—แต‰แตˆ หขแต‰แต‰หขแตƒสท แตแตƒแตแต‰ แต‚แต‰'สณแต‰ แตแต‰แต—แต—แถฆโฟแต หขแถฆแถœแต แตƒโฟแตˆ แต—แถฆสณแต‰แตˆ แต’แถ  แต‰แตƒแถœสฐ แต’แต—สฐแต‰สณ"... โปหขแต‰แต‰หขแตƒสท.โป โ™ก " I'm sure as hel...
1.6M 57.5K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
22.6K 1.6K 16
"Kim Seokjin, you're not ready yet..." "Kim Seokjin, you need more practice..." "Kim Seokjin, I can't risk giving you a solo dance performance yet...
121K 4.5K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...