Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

39

1.6K 86 232
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Ohh" she said nodding then bit her lip. "Ok" she said going to the other bag.

"Wait no I wanna surprise you with that one, close you eyes" I said going over to the bag.

She closed her eyes but I think her ass peeking. "Turn around" I said "Mmcht really" she said opening her eyes.

"Yes really turn around" I said. She turned around and I quickly took off all my clothes.

"Can I tu-"No !" I cut her off. "mmcht man" I heard her say lowly.

I grabbed the strap out the bag then put it on with little struggle. I'm proud of myself.

"Ok baby you can turn around now" I said smirking. She turned around smiling but it dropped when she seen me.

"Onika what the hell is that ?!" bey said looking at the strap. "It's your present baby" I bit my lip walking up to her.

"No. nooo" she whined "What ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Where's blue one ? I want the blue one I don't want thattt" she said pouting "Why not ?"

"Nika you're gonna hurt me" she crossed her arms "I won't baby" I said bringing her into a kiss.

"yes you are" she said in between the kiss. "you right" I mumbled smiling into the kiss.

"Now, strip" I said pulling back. She bit her lip nodding.

She was about to walk to the restroom but I stopped her "Right here" I pointed in front of me.

I picked up the camera turning it on then pressing record. She walked in front of me and the camera smirking. "What you want me to take off first daddy ?"

"shirt" I mumbled looking at her intensely. She started to slowly take off her shirt then smiled when she got it off fully.

"Looook isssa babyyy" she said turning to the side holding her little baby bump with an adorable smile.

Awww i'm about to slut her adorable ass out.

"Beyonce" "Sorry daddy" she said going back regular.

I thought about something then tilted the camera down "did you shave ?" I whispered to her.

"What ? yes i fucking shaved onika you just seen my pussy the other day on the phone, You just fingered me earlier ! What type of fucking question is that ?" she gritted harshly mugging me.

"I was just asking boo my bad" I said holding the camera back up.

"You just pissed me off" she said about to walk away but I quickly got grabbed her.

"i'm sorry baby" I said pulling her into me while setting the camera down.

"No move you calling my shit hai-"Stink I was asking cause I was gonna shave it for you"  I said cutting her off putting my lips close to hers.

"really ?" she asked lowly. "yes" I said and she attacked my lips.

"That just made me horny, fuck me now please" She said in between the kiss taking her bra off.

"Wait-bae can I still record ?" I asked and she stopped. "Mhm" she hummed nodding then walked to the side.

Oh fuck yea

I happily grabbed the camera and moved the night stand to the side of the bed placing the camera on it.

I flipped the thing to where I can see what's going on and smiled hoping on the bed.

It showed bey in the background getting undressed while I tested out diffrent positions to see if it would fit in the view.

"I'm done" bey said looking over at me and I stopped. "Alright come sit on my face" I said laying back.

"You sure ?" she asked looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yes girl get yo ass up here"

She smiled walking over then climbed on the bed. I seen her feet slide down to my shoulders and her cafs were on side of my head.

She was taking too long so I reached up grabbing her hips pulling her down.

I bit my lip before licking her slit slowly. She moaned lowly then lifted up.

"Baby i'm more sensitive than normal" she said looking down at me begging for mercy with her eyes.

"Ok.. why are you telling me this ?" I asked and she whimpered coming back down on to my face.

I licked her slit again stopping at her clit then started to suck on it hearing her moan out.

I flicked my tongue on her clit quickly before doing zig zags on it with my tongue "oh fuck" she breathed out starting to grind on my face.

I sped up doing that then dragged my tongue down to her entrance tracing circles around it to tease her.

"Please don't tease me baby" she whimpered and I plunged my tongue into her.

She moaned loudly  throwing her head back while I quickly pumped my tongue in and out of her.

I licked back up to her clit starting to suck on it harshly "Fuck daddy !" she moaned out loudly grinding faster on my face.

I felt her juices run down my chin as I slurped and sucked on her clit starting to get sloppy with it.

I ran my tongue across it fully twice  before flicking my tongue in and out her her entrance "Oh shit ! Nika w-wait d-do-n't do thattt" she moaned digging her hands into my hair.

I stuck my tongue in wiggling it inside of her and she screamed out squeezing my head in between her thighs.

"DON'T STOP DADDY I'M ABOUT TO CUM" she yelled grinding harder.

I moved my tongue quicker in and out of her and she let out a loud scream starting to shake.

She squirted on my face still grinding and my ass was down there drowning. My head was trapped in between her thighs and she was still calming down.

When she was done she got off my face and I gasped. "Damn girl  you almost killed me" I said looking at her.

"i made a mess on your face" she said lowly biting her lip. "lick it up".

She smiled getting closer to my face then licked up my cheek slowly. She licked all over my face occasionally kissing it before stopping at my lips then licking them slowly staring into my eyes.

I kissed her deeply and she moaned into it laying back on the bed.

I got on top of her looking down with a smirk.

"What color you think you can go to baby ?" I asked sitting up fully.

"the tip"  she said looking at me with a straight face.

"I want you to go to purple" I said with a smirk.

"No nika i'm not taking all tha-mmm" she cut herself off moaning when I started to rub her clit.

"I want you to go to purple for me baby" I said lowly applying more pressure. "i-i can't daddy" she breathed out.

"yes you can" I said slipping two fingers into her slowly. She gasped lowly then moaned.

"Are you gonna go to purple for me stink ?" I asked leaning down to her lips while stroking my fingers deep into her slowly.

When I didn't get a answer I curled my fingers making her moan loudly arching her back.

"Answer my question" I said in her ear hitting her spot "YES" she moaned loudly making me smirk.

"You are ?" I asked hitting it again "Yes daddy I am !" she moaned and I pulled my fingers out.

I put my fingers in my mouth while using my other hand to put the strap at her entrance.

I looked up at her smirking at her terrified face.

"You want me to hold your hand baby ?" I asked "mhm" she nodded reaching her hand out.

I chuckled grabbing her hand then slowly stuck the tip in "ssss" she hissed making me smile.

I'm finna fuck her up.

I stuck it in deeper and she moaned out squeezing my hand. I looked over at the camera and smiled grabbing it.

I pointed it down at the strap barley inside of her then pushed it in deeper watching all the red disappear inside of her.

She gasped when I started to move just that section in and out of her . "You ready for the next color baby ?"

"yes daddy" she moaned lowly and I smirked showing her face in the camera.

I moved the strap deeper into her watching as her mouth flew open and a long moan came out.

I stroked in and out of her slowly showing the camera as I did "faster daddy" she moaned.

Welp that's my cue to set this camera down.

I put the camera back where it was then started to stroke in and out of her quickly using my free hand to rub her clit.

Her moans got louder and she squeezed my hand tighter "You ready for another color ?"  I asked.

"Noo" she moaned shaking her head. I ignored her no sticking half of the yellow in.

"Uhh nikaa" she moaned and I sped up going quicker in and out of her. I rubbed her clit faster listening as her breathing picked up.

"Daddy wait !" she  moaned out trying to back up. This girl always running.

"Don't run" I said pulling her back by her waist sticking the strap deeper into her watching half of the green disappear in her.

"NO DADDY THAT'S TOO MUCH" she yelled trying to move. I held her in place pumping it in and out of her.

I grabbed her hand again moving it faster . She moaned loudly arching her back and squeezing my hand tighter.

"you're doing good baby" I said lowly in her ear. "i-i g-otta c-cumm" she moaned and I slowed my strokes down.

"oh fuck, daddy- I'M CUMMING NIKA" she screamed out when I hit her spot with the strap.

I kept stroking into her while she finished and when she was done I pulled it out.

"Ok baby, i've been nice to you" I said rubbing her strap up and down her slit.

"Now it's time for you to take it like a big girl" I said sticking the tip back in hearing her whimper.

"Daddy it's too big i can't" she said shaking her head. "it's ok stink i'm holding your hand" I said going down to kiss her while stroking the strap halfway into her.

She moaned loudly into my mouth and I smirked sticking it deeper "Fuck baby pull some outtt" she moaned trying to push me.

I gave her a deep stroke pulling the strap out to the tip then sticking it back into her. She moaned loudly squeezing my hand more as I continued to do that.

I pushed it in deeper making her scream out "THAT'S TOO MUCH !" she screamed trying to push me.

I grabbed both of her hands holding them over her head continuing to stroke it deep into her.

"you can take it baby" I said lowly in her ear "d-da-ddy i c-can't" she struggled out moaning.

"Yes you can"" I said giving her a hard stroke "Uhh fuck !" she moaned loudly arching her back.

I started giving her hard strokes going almost full length into her while she screamed.

"DADDY" she screamed out and I kissed her. Her screams came out slightly muffled due to me shoving my tongue in her mouth while I pumped deeply into her.

"PLEASE NIKA I CAN'T TAKE IT" she screamed and I shoved the full length into her,

A high pitched scream left her mouth then I started to move the whole thing in and out of her.

"D-addy i-it's in my s-s-st-omach !" she moaned out while her eyes rolled back.

"take it" I said speeding up and letting go of her hand to wrap my hand around her neck.

"AHHH FUCK I CAN'T" she screamed with tears starting to fall down her face.

I didn't let up I continued to stroke it roughly into her hearing our skin clap "BABY PLEASE !" she cried putting her hands on my stomach.

I brought my other hand down to her clit rubbing I quickly while going to her ear.

"Why are you crying baby ?" I asked lowly slowing my strokes down but still going deep into her.

"I-I can't take it daddy" she whimpered loudly. "You're doing good stink" I said kissing her cheek then stroking it fully into her.

"UHH ! FUCK DADDY IT'S SO BIG" she moaned loudly sticking her nails in my back.

I kissed her deeply pounding the strap full length into her "O-OH SHITT ! FUCK BABY IT'S T-TOO M-UCH P-PLEASEE" she screamed begging.

I ignored her speeding my strokes up and she tried to push me off of her.

"I can't take it, I can't take it ! BUBBA I CAN'T TAKE IT" she repeated getting louder trying to get away from me.

"Stop. Fucking. Running" I gritted slamming into her with each word.

"I'M S-ORRYY !" she screamed scratching down my back with her nails deep in my skin making me wince.

I kept pounding into her quickly listening as she moaned and cried "B-B-Baby p-pl-ease it's t-oo muchhh !" she sobbed out.

I looked down at her red face watching it twist up while tears rolled down it.

I bit my lip speeding up and she screamed "NIKAAA ! FUCK I'M CUMMING" she yelled out then her back arched deeply while her eyes rolled back and her body shook.

I slowed my strokes down letting her finish then wiped the tears off her face

"Flip over" I said pulling out. "No baby please I don't want that monster" she whimpered shaking her head.

I looked at her for a while then looked down at the strap.

I know damn well I wouldn't take this long ass thing in me like I just made bey do so maybe I should give her a break from it.

I would. Shut yo ass up barbie.

"Ok baby" I said getting up to take it off. I seen a relieved smile come on her face making me chuckle.

"I got the eleven inch" I said with a smirk and her smile dropped.

"No, nika use mine" she said pointing to the closet. "How many inches is that one ?" I asked walking over to get it.

I got it from the spot she told me it was at then looked over at her "It's seven inches" she said making my face scrunch.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit" I said looking at it with a mug.

This shit is way too small.

"Make me scream" she said biting her lip. I licked my lips then started to put it on.

"now i know for a fact i can do that" I mumbled to myself while slightly struggling with the strap.

I heard bey humming to the janet jackson that was playing while I did so.

"Ok I got it" I said looking up. I walked over to the bed getting on it.

"all fours baby" I said lowly smirking. She turned over getting on all four then arched her back deeply.

I bit my lip rubbing the tip of the strap around her entrance then dragged it up to her clit starting to rub her clit with it.

She moaned lowly and I moved the strap back to her entrance slowly sticking the tip in.

I smiled to myself grabbing a fist full of bey hair. I'm about to make her ass sore.

I slammed the strap into her making her moan out.

I pulled her hair making her head sit up while I rammed the strap in and out of her forcefully listening as loud broken moans fell from her mouth.

"S-Sl-ow downnn" she moaned and my smile grew.

I gave her three extra hard fast strokes then pushed it deeply into her leaning on her butt some "Fuck nika !" she moaned loudly gripping the sheets.

I slowled my strokes down swirling my hips. She stuffed her face into the pillow moaning 'yes' and I yanked her head back up by her hair.

She started to take over and I bit my lip watching her twerk on the strap while moaning loudly.

"I'm about to cum daddy" she breathed out speeding up. I licked my lips watching her then pulled her hair back more making her look up at me.

I bit my lip looking at her faces of pleasure while she tried to cum.

"Babbyy help mee" she moaned out making me smirk leaning down to her ear.

"no, work for that nut" I said lowly and she whimpered starting to swirl her hips.

She went down further on the strap starting to go harder. When she still didn't cum I decided to help her.

I pulled her body up into mine and used my other hand to rub her clit while I stroked into her quickly.

"Go deeper" she moaned and I stuck it deep into her holding it there. She let out a high pitched moan then I started to rub her clit faster stroking into her deeply.

"I'M CUMMING BABY" she screamed laying her body more against mine while I sped up.

Her body shook while she screamed then when she was done I pulled out.

Hold on, the other day she told me we was gone bump coochies but she ended up going with angela and Rick.

I quickly got up taking the strap off.

Bey laid down and I flipped her over "we ain't done yet" I said lowly picking her thighs up.

I leveled myself on top of her then slowly went down moaning when our clits touched.

"Damn bey you wet as hell" I said shakily starting to slowly grind.

"shit" I breathed out lowly speeding up hearing our juices mix together.

Beyonce moaned out while I quickly grinded on her feeling out clits rub together.

"Mmm fuck" I moaned slowing down then circling my hips "shittt" bey moaned with her eyes rolling back.

I threw my head back starting to grind harder on her moaning in pleasure. As I continued to do that bey moans started getting louder.

"I'm close daddy !" She moaned loudly "Mmm cum all over my pussy baby" I moaned speeding up.

"FUCK BABY I'M ABOUT TO-" she cut herself off with a loud moan and not even a second later I felt her squirt shoot out on my private making me moan loudly.

"Fuck bey !" I moaned speeding up some feeling myself get close. "N-NIKA S-STOP !" she moaned loudly then started to squirt again pushing me over the edge.

"Shit ! Mmm beyonce i'm cumminggg" I moaned then gasped feeling my orgasm take over.

My eyes rolled back and I started to slightly shake while moaning loudly. I continued to grind into her until I was done then I bit my lip looking down at her.

I got off of her then look down at her super wet pussy licking my lips.

I just want a lil taste.

I went down licking it for bottom to top hearing her gasp.

I sucked on her clit roughly and her body jerked up.

I slowly stuck two fingers into her then moved them deeply into her.

"yes daddy" I heard bey moan lowly and felt her tangle her hand in my hair.

I licked her clit sloppily speeding my fingers up then started to swirl my tongue on it and she moaned loudly pushing my head deeper.

I spit on her clit the slurped it up before spitting on it again and using my fingers to rub it in.

"Ohh fuck baby ! Please don't stop" bey moaned and I stuck my fingers back inside of her pounding them deeply.

I flicked my tongue across her clit quickly before started to tongue kiss it hearing her moans get louder.

"Mmmm" I moaned against her clit licking and sucking on it hungrily.

"AHH ! NIKA-FUCK- OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO CUM" she yelled grinding against my face.

I curled my fingers hitting her spot and she screamed before squirting all over me.

"damn.. that's sexy" I said lowly before slurping up all her extra juices.

I rubbed her clit slowly before sticking my fingers back deep into her.

I kissed her clit then slowly licked it. I sucked on it gently while rubbing my tongue across it.

"oh my god i'm gonna cum again" I heard bey breath out lowly.

Damn I just got started.

I sped my fingers up while quickly flicking my tongue on her clit.

Bey moans got louder and I gently nibbled on her clit before sucking it roughly.

I hummed on her clit then shook my head still sucking on it.

"DADDY I'M CUMMING ! FUCKKKK" she wrapped her legs around my neck trapping me there until she was done.

When she was I sat up looking down at her with a smirk "I got you another present" I said getting off of the bed.

"Well.. it's one for both of us" I said walking over to the bag then pulled out the vibrator.

I bit my lip looking at it then walked back over getting on the bed. Bey sat up looking at me and I smirked turning it on.

I sat on the bed then opened my legs to where she got a full view of everything.

I looked into her eyes turning the vibrator on then brought it down to my clit moaning when it made contact.

I rubbed the vibrator on my clit moaning lowly. I started to grind my into it throwing my head back from pleasure.

"fuck that feels good" I moaned lowly rubbing it against my clit faster.

I felt beyonce watching me as I pleased myself and knowing she was looking brought me close to cumming.

I moved it then looked at bey. "come here" I said and she scooted closer to me.

She sat like how I was and I pulled her in closer to me where our privates were almost touching then I put the vibrater in the small space inbetween turning it up.

Bey moaned throwing her head back and I bit my lip watching her. I started to grind into it moaning.

I turned the vibrator up some more making bey moans get louder "you like your present baby ?" I asked slightly moaning "Yes daddy I love it !" she moaned arching her back.

I grinded into it faster with my moans increasing as I got closer to cumming.

"Daddy !! Fuuck i'm about to cum !" Bey moaned loudly grinding into the vibrator.

I lifted up more pulling her into a sloppy kiss. "UHH-MMM" I muffled her moan kissing her harder while she came.

"fuck" I breathed out getting close. I grinded into the vibrator harder moaning loudly when my orgasm took over.

When I was done I pulled back turning the vibrator off and beyonce laid back.

"No bey we not do-"Yes we are" she cut me off closing her eyes.

I huffed throwing the vibrator to the side then grabbed the camera smirking.

I pointed it at bey while rubbing her thigh. "Happy birthday sexy" I said smacking her butt.

"thank you daddy" she mumbled lowly "Now come lay with me" she said.

I ended the video then turned the camera off putting it back down then I laid next to her.

She rolled over on top of me hugging my body close to her wrapping her legs around my waist.

"i love you daddy" she mumbled half sleep.

"I love you too baby"

Hello

If you cussed me out say sorry 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair
37.6K 2.2K 16
Sequel to Unbearable
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}
1.2K 56 15
Obsessed sequel!💋