The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋

2.3K 49 8
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

Everyone started to come in the class and sit down in their seats before class starts. Elena takes the poster for the 60s decade dance out of her bag and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval. Then, she shows it to Bonnie and I. We both nod our  head in agreement. Elena looks back at Stefan and I look at him and stick out my tongue. I get up and sit in Rics chair since obviously I'm not a student here, just an observer. Alaric then walks in the room and stops in his tracks staring at me for what seemed like forever.

"Umm, you okay Mr. Saltzman?" I asked looking at him confused. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Um yea, sorry, shouldn't you be in a desk?" he asked, he speaking to me like the whole class isn't here.

"Oh come on love, do I really look like a student." I get up and Pat his head. "You're hilarious. Now you have a class to teach, don't mind me."  I sit back in his chair  and start playing with things on his desk.

"Your accent, it's unique." He mumbles and I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok that's enough." I get up and stand in front of the class. "Hello class, my name Is Annabella Salvatore."

"Wait as in Stefan Salvatore?!" One of the students shout and everyone starts to whisper.

"Um, Yes that's correct. Stefan Salvatore is my older brother. I know your wondering why don't I go to school here. Well class, I graduated already, I just returned home to visit and yes I was in London for a very long time that's why I have this lovely British accent. So please no more questions." I then look at Ric. "And no more remarks about my accent. Now don't you have a class to teach?" I return back to his desk and have a seat.

"Oh right, Hello,class. What are we learning today?" He asked setting his things down.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." Dana says all preppy. She's way to happy to be here.

"Right. The sixties." He began, but then he sees Elena. He looks at her for a while and turns to the board. "The, uh, ahem..." He writes on the board. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate."

"Watergate was the seventies. You wanna know what good thing happened in the 60's, the wardrobe not better than the 20's, but they did improve." I said as the class laughed and I started reminiscing. It's true I loved the 20's style the shimmer dresses, the beautiful head pieces, the theme should have absolutely been the 20's, I'll talk to Caroline about that.

"You're saying it like you use to live in that time." Dana said.

"Well sweetheart, maybe I did." I winked at her and turned towards Ric. He was still looking at me weird. "Hello, earth to Mr. Saltzman." I said waving my hand in his face.

"Umm Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Umm.. What's your name again?" Did he seriously just asked me that, what is up with him today.

"For fuck sakes." I get up and write my name on the board with a heart behind it. "It's ANNABELLA! Maybe you need to go home, or stay away from the pub aye mate." The class laughed as I returned to my seat in his chair and continued playing with things on his desk.

~Time Skip~

It was lunchtime I decided to stay a little longer, since I'm actually enjoying this hell hole today, Elena and I walk up to Jeremy and Bonnie. She's carrying her lunch.

There was no way in hell that I was putting that nasty ass school lunch in my body. I should've went to Chick-fil-A.

"Hey, Jer. How you doing? Are you okay at the house alone with John?" Elena asked her brother.

"It's not ideal." He said, I ruffled up his hair before he got up.

"Heyy there Jer Bear."  I said giving him a warm smile. And he gave me one back.

"Hey Bella, you can have my seat I was just leaving."
He grabs his things and leave, so I helped myself.

Elena sits down next to Bonnie. "What's going on?" She asked worried about her brother.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight." Bonnie said.

"Oh." We laugh as Dana walks over to our table.

"Hey, Elena and Annabella, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you both are going to the dance tonight." She said all peppy and happy.

Gross.

"Tell him Elena has a boyfriend, and Annabella isn't interested." Bonnie said with a annoyed look on her face.

"Speak for yourself , I actually wanna know. Who is this guy Dana?" I asked while drinking my water I stole from Stefan.

"He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." Soon as that name came out her mouth, I spit out my water and started choking.

Bonnie started patting my back as I started coughing, trying to regain myself.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Lena asked, rubbing my arm.

"His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot, and are you okay Anna?" She said looking at me concerned.

"Klaus is here? fantastic." I mumbled to myself trying to regain my thoughts. "I told Stefan he would make his way to this school."

Bonnie looks at us. "Where is he? Is he here?" She asked sitting back down next to me holding me hand kind of tight. I swear she's going to break it if she keeps holding on to me.

"I don't know." Dana said looking confused as if she forgot who we was talking about.

"She's been compelled." I said getting up from my seat.

"But he wants to know if you" she points at me. "Will save him the last dance. How cute is that?" She says then walks away.

"Um okay we need to leave now." I said walking away. Elena and Bonnie grabbed there things and we left the school.

~Time Skip~

A Few minutes later Me, My brothers, Bonnie and Elena are in the living room.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said as I walked over and poured me a drink.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan said sitting next to Elena.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon jokes and I chuckle to myself.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Bunny eater said as he looks at Elena and Bonnie. Then at me. " I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

"Shut it, I don't actually go there remember, and what the hell does he wants with me. How do even know me?" Before anyone can answer, Someone knocks on the door. Ric enters.

"Why knock if you was going to just walk right on in?" I mumbled drinking my bourbon.

"There you are." Damon said.

"Sorry I'm late, and sorry Annabella next time I'll wait."  He said.

Wait a min. pause, did he just call me by my full name? He usually calls me Anna or AnnaB, most of the time it's AnnaB but, nope today it's Annabella. Something is definitely going on with him. I'll just ask later.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." My brother said, with his 'it's game time' face.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Lena asked,

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him, Especially if I have Bella's help." Bonnie said and we fist bumped.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Ric said unsure of our plan.

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." He rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him. I then lift him in the air and pin him to the wall without touching him.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan said laughing to his self.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. We can take down anyone who comes at us. We can kill him, Elena. I know  we can." Bonnie said and I hold her hand.

"She's right, Lena. We already took down one original why not make it two." I said smirking while downing the rest of my bourbon.

Alaric looks at us amused, as if he was studying us, but he eyes always landed right back on me.

"Maybe this time you won't sleep with the enemy, now get me down from here!" Damon shouts out and I glare at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you sleeping with Elijah was a mistake!" I look at him and my eyes turn red. There's My girl, Damon just had to bring her out.

"Okay, everyone step back it's about to get bloody." Stefan says, everyone moves but Ric he only steps closer very fascinated by me like he wanted to just, eww kiss me.

"Maybe if you and tweedle dumb over here" I point towards Alaric. "Didn't dagger him HE WOULD HAVE NEVER STUCK HIS HAND IN MY CHEST!!! ASCENDO!!" Damon flies back and forth, to each wall, and he screams in pain I finally drop him and make him kneel in front of me and I grab his throat. "Family or not Damon don't make me kill you." My voice was laced with venom I was beyond pissed. I thought we moved passed all of this.

"Ossox." I snapped Damon's neck and turned towards the other, my beautiful blue eyes came back out as I calmed down. "Maybe we should find a dagger for regular  vampires."

"Maybe that's why Klaus wants to meet you at the dance, he probably see's half of his self in you." Ric says  still looking at me weird, this time it was more noticeable.

"Gross." I said and walked away, he seemed hurt when I said that. "I'm going over to Caroline's place to get ready I'll meet you all at the dance, and when he wakes up tell him I want an apology or I'll bury in him alive so he can die over and over again wishing that I wasn't his sister." I grabbed his keys. "And I'm taking his car." And just like that I  left and slammed the door behind me. I honestly can't wait to meet this Klaus dude....So I can kill him and finally go back home to New Orleans.

Now I have to get ready for this stupid dance, please for the love of god, I need everyone to actually enjoy theirselves and not worry about this Klaus guy. He's probably not even that cute.

How are you guys liking the story so far? Do you love Annabella, it's almost time for her to meet Klaus!! I'm so Excited do you guys think she'll like him? Or will she hate him ?
Also I'll appreciate it if you guys can Vote 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...