Twisted Wonderland x Reader S...

By Murmaider2

One shots and stories about the Twisted Wonderland guys Ongoing stories within this book: Read The Fine Print... More

Notes(?)
πŸ™ Read the Fine Print pt 1 (Azul x Reader)
πŸ’€ Idol and Otaku pt 1 (Idia x School Idol!Reader)
πŸ¦πŸ•Brilliant But Lazy (Leona x Reader x Ruggie)
🌊Goon Squad (Leech Twins x Reader)🟣
πŸ’€ Idol and Otaku pt 2 (Idia x School Idol!Reader) ⚫️
πŸ™ Read the Fine Print pt 3 (Azul x Reader)
πŸ’€ Idol and Otaku pt 3 (Idia x School Idol! Reader) ⚫️
πŸ’€ Idol and Otaku pt 4 (Idia x School Idol!Reader) πŸ–€
🦁 No Inhibitions pt 1/2 (Leona x Reader) πŸ’§
🦁 No Inhibitions pt 2/2 (Leona x Reader) πŸ’§
πŸ¦‡Attack of the 5'5 Woman (Lilia x Slightly Taller!Reader x Riddle)πŸ₯€
πŸ™ Read The Fine Print pt 4 (Azul x Reader)
πŸ™ Read The Fine Print pt 5 (Azul x Reader)
πŸ’€ Idol and Otaku pt 5 (Idia x Reader)
🐍 Mr. Born To Lose pt 1 (Jamil x Reader)
πŸ‰ Sunbathing (Malleus x Reader) πŸ‹
🌹 Welcome Back (Riddle x Reader) πŸ₯
πŸ₯ΆI'm Cold [Harveston Event Pt 1]❄️
❄️I'm Cold [Harveston Event Pt 2] [Epel x Reader]🍎
❄️I'm Cold [Harveston Event Pt 3] [Sebek x Reader]⚑️

πŸ™ Read the Fine Print pt 2 (Azul x Reader)

2.2K 60 4
By Murmaider2

   Walking up to the Mostro Lounge already gave you a shady feeling. 'You're just being paranoid, Y/n, you always do this to yourself ,' you try to reassure yourself. After countless betrayals and heartbreaks, you've lost any sense of trust you've had. The few good people left in your life have advised you to get help for this and made you promise you would try to push down the feeling unless you had a legitimate reason to be suspicious of someone. But walking into the restaurant and seeing the same weird guys you saw in your old workplace just weeks ago, you knew it wouldn't be irrational to stay guarded.
"Ah, welcome, Y/n," the shortest member of the trio greeted. He sat in between his twin goons. 'Obviously the ringleader.'
"Okay, I'm out," you turn around to leave as fast as possible, but the twin goons stop you.
"Leaving so soon? But we have much to disc—" you cut the leader off immediately.
"You knew my name without me telling it to you. That's shifty as hell. I don't put up with that shit," you pushed past the twins and dashed out, leaving the businessmen dazed and confused. It didn't matter how bad you needed money, these people were weird. You'd find work elsewhere. But that didn't deter Azul. This was only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.3K 12
β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ βπ–‡π–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–Žπ–“π–Œβž . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
16.1K 727 6
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
36.8K 1.4K 22
DÉVOUEMENT anthology ~ a collection of stories related to my other twst book called "DÉVOUEMENT" that are canon to the story. kindly read my other...
213K 6.8K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...