Cloudy With The Chance Of Mea...

By Crystal34345

**COMPLETED** (Why are you reading this? I wrote this when I was fourteen so awful grammar. But go ahead and... More

OC Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9 {The End}
Updates!
Rewrite is Finished
PART 2 FOR TWILIGHT AND FLINT IS OUT!!

Chapter 8

505 7 16
By Crystal34345

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

We got up and walked around a corner and saw a fire source, Flint pulled out a big toothpick, (Which he had for some reason???), I took it from him, used it to put a marshmallow on it, and then lit it on fire using the fire source.

I turned around and used it to get light, I looked around using it and saw that the walls, floor, and ceiling were all food, "Whoa..." I muttered in shock, "You can say that again," Flint muttered as he walked up next to me.

"We've landed here in some kind of exhaust vent," Sam said causing us to look over at her, "But if we go this, the Flamidabager should be right down this air shaft," San said as she started walking forward, and both Flint and I followed her, but she stopped walking, "Brent, get out of that pie," she said and we turned around to see Brent in a pie, eating it.

He stopped and looked up at us, "What's that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~FLINT P.O.V

We've been walking for a few minutes for, Twi and I were in front and Sam and Brent weren't to far behind us, I was still thinking about what Sam told me, and I just noticed the scar on the back of her left hand, how come I never noticed it before?

"Flint? Are you okay?" I heard Twi ask me, breaking me out of my thoughts, I looked over at her as she was still holding the fire marshmallow, she also had a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine, Twi. Don't worry, I'm just... Thinking..." I told her, "If I might be curious, what were you thinking about?" she asked, I was gonna tell what I was thinking about but then I remembered what Sam told me.

"Yeah... Please don't mention it to her... let her tell you,"

"It's not important... Don't worry," I replied and she nodded, and we left it at that, we walked into a new room and both Twi and I stopped in our tracks, Sam looked up from her radar and also stopped, Brent was still licking his hands from the pie, so I had to put my hand out to stop him from falling in.

"That's fry oil..." I muttered, I looked around to see if we could go around but we couldn't, "Great. We need to go across," Twi muttered, I sighed, "I'll go first," I said, I then ran forward and jumped onto something, but my foot on caught in the oil, "Ah!" I screamed in pain as I grabbed my foot in pain.

I let go of it as I continued across, Sam, Twi, and Brent also started hoping across as we started gasping as more oil came down from the ceiling, 'Flint, you have a call. Flint, you have a--' I heard my phone rang and I picked it up as I jumped onto something else.

I saw it was my Dad so I answered it, "Ah! Dad. Oh, okay, great. Uh, on the screen there's a file marked 'Kill code'," I told him as we hopped across the oil more, 'Wha--?' I heard him mutter from the other side of the line but I ignored it.

"Move that into my e-mail window. Agh! Type in my name, and press send. Whoaoa," I said as the piece of food I was standing on started spinning around, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sam and Brent we're struggling while Twi was almost to the other side, gosh she is amazing.

'Um, w-window?' I heard him ask confused, "Okay, Dad. You see the thing that looks like a little piece of paper?" I asked him, 'What?' I heard him ask, confused again, "Use the mouse to drag it," I told him.

'Drag it?'

"Drag it,"

'Drag it,'

"Drag it! Right? Okay. Great. Okay, great," I said as I saw Twi reach the other side, she looked over back at us as she waited, 'It's not dragging,' my dad replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Drag it across the desktop," I told him as I was a few food bits away from the other side, I heard a crash from the other side of the line and then silence, 'That didn't do anything,' my dad told me and I groaned.

"Of course it didn't! You know what? Agh!" I groaned as I hit my phone onto my face a couple of times, I then jumped and got to the other side, "How are Brent and Sam doing?" I asked her.

"Well..." she trailed off as she pointed me, I looked and saw Brent and Sam holding onto a fry each as it tried not to sink.

"Holy sh*t,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we somehow got Sam and Brent back to safety, we continued down the hallway, also Dad got close to almost sending the email, 'Now what?' he asked me as I stopped walking and the others continued running, "Just click send," I told him.

"Flint! The FLDSMDFR's just right down there!" I heard Twi yell to me as Sam and Brent followed her, "Dad, hurry," I told him through the phone, 'Send. Send. Oh, wait,' I heard him say but then a giant bang happened followed by another giant bang a few seconds later on the other end.

"Dad? Dad? Can you hear me? Dad?!" I asked/called through the phone but got no answer, then clucking was heard and I got confused, "Hey, guys?" I heard Brent say as I saw him look up and I saw Twi and Sam do the same.

I turned around while looking up, backing away to the others as I brought the phone down from my face, we saw maybe a good hundred moving chickens up there and they were getting closer to us.

"Holy crap balls..." I heard Twi muttered shocked, I then noticed they were all kinda looking at us and I remember the pizza situation and I knew they were gonna try and stop us.

I motioned the others to start running the other way and they did, "Go, go, go!" I told them and ran other them as I heard the chickens dropping down from the ceiling, "Oh!" Brent screamed scared as we ran but they soon jumped in front of us and we were trapped.

We started backing up as they got closer and Twi waved the marshmallow fire stick around, trying to keep them back, I looked over to see one walking over to Brent, "Oh, I don't know. I think they're kinda cute. I mean, this one just walked right up to me and--" Brent started saying but got cut off as the chicken started to... EAT HIM?!?!!?

"He's got me!" I heard Brent mutter and then something else but we couldn't hear it because he was eaten, the three of us looked at the chicken in shock, "They ate Brent!!!" we shouted in fear/worry at the same time.

With my free hand, I grabbed Twi's free hand and started to rub circles on her hand as I brought my phone up to my face again as Twi waved around the fire Marshmellow and Sam held up her radar ready to hit them with it.

"Dad. I'm surrounded by man-eating chickens right now. So if this is goodbye, thanks for trying to set me straight. Figured it out a little late, I guess. Okay, bye," I told him and I hung up.

The chickens then started to get closer and closer, "Flint?" I heard Twi say and I looked at her, "Yeah?" I asked her, "If we don't make it, there's something I'd like to tell you. I-" she started saying but was cut off by some beeping, we looked down and my phone screen read, 'Email Received'.

Sam, Twi, and I shared a look, "Dad..." I muttered in disbelief as the three of us shared a smile, but the hope was short-lived when a chicken ate my phone, "Hey! Give me that phone back," I said as I took the fire marshmallow from Twi and got into a fight stance.

Then a chicken started clucking as it started to weird poses, I got out of my fighting stance as so did the chicken and Twi, Sam, and I looked at it weirdly, it soon landed on the ground as other chickens surrounded it, looking confused, as the chicken on the ground was still moving.

"Agh! Oh!" I heard Brent scream, he then stood up before laughing, I looked over and saw Sam giving him a horrified look while Twi looked a bit confused, "Baby Brent?" I asked looking confused, "I'm not Baby Brent anymore," he answered as he pulled the diaper he was wearing from the back of the chicken??? (A/N: I'm really trying to write this less weird)

"I'm Chicken Brent," he yelled as he started kicking the chickens, Sam, Twi, and I shared a look before looking at him again, "And I'm finally contributing to society," he said as he started to kick and hit more chickens, "Crotch kick," he said as he kicked a chicken and my phone came out and he grabbed it.

He started screaming as he grabbed the three of us and punched through more and more chickens until we were on the other side, he set us down and handed me my phone, "Now go you crazy kids, and save the world!" he screamed as we ran ahead before turning back to look at him.

"You did it, Chicken Brent. You really did it," I told him as Sam nodded at him and Twi gave him a thumbs up, "Go, go, go, go," he told us as the chickens started fighting him again but he held them back, we turned around and started running away.

"It should be right down this..... hole," Sam muttered as we came to a stop at the hole with a lot of peanut brittle, "That's peanut brittle," Sam muttered as one fell down the hole, "If one of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock," Twi said and I looked down guilefully.

"Actually, I'm not entirely allergic to peanuts. I might have said that to get Twi to like me," I muttered in shame and the two looked at me weird, the two of them shared a look, "So you really thought having allergies would make you more attractive?" Sam asked as Twi went over to a wall and grabbed a long bit of licorice.

"Eh..." I muttered as Twi walked back over to us, "At least we'll know who's going down, now," Twi said and I sighed.

We got to work, I put the fire marshmallow down to use as a light source up here, I tied the rope to myself as Twi and Sam held it, "Hurry up, guys!" I heard Brent yell.

"After I plug my phone into the FLDSMDFR and destroy it. I'll tug on the licorice twice, and you'll both pull back up okay?" I asked them, "Sounds great," Sam said as they lowered me down, the whole meatball then started to shake and they lost grip on me, I started screaming as I fell down but was soon caught.

"Oh, no," I heard Sam mutter, I looked up and saw Twi just holding the rope as Sam's arm was swelling, "Y-you got cut didn't you? Twi, are you fine?" I called up, "I'm good," I heard Twi yell, "Ah, It's just a scratch," Sam said before her face started swelling, I thought for a moment, "Brent, you need to take Sam and Twi back to the plane to give Sam an allergy shot," I yelled up, "Just a second," I heard Brent say.

"What?! No!" I heard Twi say as she looked down at me, "Let go, Twi," I told her, but she shook her head, "I'm not gonna let you go. Flint, you'll be stuck down there," Twi yelled to me and I looked down for a second before looking at her again, "It's not ideal, no," I told her with a frown.

"Come with us. We'll start over. We'll live underground. Use bacon for clothes," Twi said coming up with ideas, "Twi, that's not a very good plan," I told her giving an unsure look as well, "It is if it means I don't have to lose you. Look, I-I like you okay?" Twi called out as I saw tears well up in her eyes.

My heart started beating as I felt my cheeks heat up, "Like. L-like as a friend?" I asked giving her a hopeful look, I hope she does what I think she does, "No. Like, like you-like you," Twi said, my eyes widened as I felt the blush on my cheeks grow more and I smiled up at her, "Me too. But about you," I said, smiling up at her.

I saw Sam gasp and smile as she covered her mouth as Twi smiled at me as tears spilled from her eyes, probably happiness tears, my smile faded before giving her an apologetic look before cut the rope, I saw Twi's smile drop and her eyes widened as she watched me fall.

"Goodbye, Twi. Thank you," I called to her as I fell down, "Flint! No!" I heard her call out and that was the last thing I heard from her, I screamed as I fell down and I landed face-first into more food, "Pickles," I heard something say as I coughed out the strawberry that was in my mouth.

I got up and walked behind a Food Piller and gasped when I saw the FLDSMDFR, "Beets. B-b-banana. Strawberry," it said before it released the food and I turned away, holding the pillar while screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER...

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

"Hurry up, guys!" I heard Brent yell.

"After I plug my phone into the FLDSMDFR and destroy it. I'll tug on the licorice twice, and you'll both pull back up okay?" Flint asked us as we lowered him down, "Sounds great," Sam said as we lowered him down, I had a bad feeling about this, the whole meatball then started to shake and we lost grip on Flint, I heard him start screaming as he fell down.

I soon stood up again, grabbed the licorice rope to stop him from falling and he did.

"Oh, no," I heard Sam mutter, I looked over and saw Sam had a small piece of peanut brittle in her arm, she got it out quickly but it started swelling, "Y-you got cut didn't you? Twi, are you fine?" I heard Flint call from where he was, I looked down to look at him.

"I'm good," I yelled, "Ah, It's just a scratch," Sam said before her face started swelling, I saw Flint think for a moment, "Brent, you need to take Sam and Twi back to the plane to give Sam an allergy shot," he yelled up and my eyes widened, "Just a second," I heard Brent say.

"What?! No!" I yelled down to him but he gave me a determined look in return, "Let go, Twi," Flint told me but I shook my head, "I'm not gonna let you go. Flint, you'll be stuck down there," I yelled to him, he looked down for a second before looking at me again, "It's not ideal, no," he told me with a frown.

"Come with us. We'll start over. We'll live underground. Use bacon for clothes," I said, trying to get him to stay, "Twi, that's not a very good plan," he said giving me an unsure look as well, "It is if it means I don't have to lose you. Look, I-I like you okay?" I called out as tears welled up in my eyes and my cheeks started heating up and my heart started beating when I said that.

I heard Sam gasp as she smiled at me, "Like. L-like as a friend?" Flint asked giving me a hopeful look, "No. Like, like you-like you," I told him, great, I probably just ruined my friendship with him.

His eyes widened as his face went into shock, yep, I knew it, but then he smiled up at me, which confused me but I didn't show it, "Me too. But about you," he said, smiling up at me.

I saw Sam gasp again and smile as she covered her mouth as I smiled at him as tears happiness tears spilled from my eyes, but his smile faded before giving me an apologetic look, which confused me before he cut the rope, my smile drop and my eyes widened as I watched him fall.

"Goodbye, Twi. Thank you," he called to me as he fell down, "Flint! No!" I called out to him as the chickens grabbed both Sam and I, "Don't worry, Sam," Brent said as he grabbed Sam, her radar, and I as he ran off, "Dr. Manny's go the medicine for your face," he said, I looked back to where Flint was and more tears spilled from my eyes.

Once again, the world decided to take someone I love dearly to me away from me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 3 14
**COMPLETED** (This was made two years ago and it's unedited. Especially Chapter 11... I hate it, it's so bad. But I wanted to post the next part of...
846 270 24
Two lynxes missing... three lynxes know what happened... forty other lynxes don't... two must escape... three must rescue... forty may be needed... W...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
32.2K 642 29
(Y/n), that's all you remember. Your name, (Y/n). -------------------------- It was as if you never left that damp dark box, only risen to a bigger...