Chapter 9 {The End}

~FLINT P.O.V

I peaked my head around the pillar after the food passed down and I ran out, humming as I did a roll, and then crawled before jumping over the fry oil before stepping on a chip and I froze.

The FLDSMDFR started beeping as it looked at me, "Corn," it said as it shot corn at me, I yelped as it was about to hit me, I jumped out of the way, I saw some hot dogs nearby, I ran over and threw one of the hotdogs over the other side and I posed as a hot dog as the FLDSMDFR, using its light, looked around for me.

It shined over the hotdogs and I so I tried to stay as still as I possibly could and the light went over me, I ducked as the light went over to where I just was, I got into an olive as the light went to look around somewhere.

I used the olive to move around without being seen and got into a higher corner, I stuck my head out while looking at the FLDSMDFR, it made a noise before going back to making food, I knew I had to come up with a plan fast, I looked around and then smiled as I knew what I had to do.

"Grabbing,"

"Tying. Throwing,"

"Waiting,"

"Swinging!"

I swing around the FLDSMDFR and got it trapped by the rope, I pulled on it so it wouldn't escape, an alarm started beeping from it and I saw electricity coming from it.

I pulled out my phone and got it on the email, "Sorry, old friend. The kitchen's closed. Hyah!" I yelled as I put my phone into the port, I smiled when I thought it was over when...

'Fight The Power,'

I shook my head in disbelief, "Dad! No!" I yelled as I gripped my head and looked at my phone in annoyance, the FLDSMDFR then shot the phone into the food wall and it broke into pieces.

I looked at it with shock, 'I'm so dead...' I thought to myself as I looked up at the machine, it broke the rope and the floor from under me disappeared and I grabbed the FLDSMDFR and I screamed as it tried to shake me off.

The kinda hat I was wearing flew off as food fired from the bottom of the FLDSMDFR but they didn't hit me, "Oh! Agh!" I screamed, soon the machine pointed down into the hole as it fired more food as I screamed, I almost fell off but I grabbed the sticks at the bottom of the machine.

It stopped trying to shake me off as I looked up at it, it started to get ready to fire food, my hands started slipping from the sticks and I almost slipped off but grabbed one of the sticks before I fell.

I had to think of something fast, I looked down at the hole before looking back at the machine, 'Wait...' I thought before I looked down at my feet, I looked forward, looking at the reader before sighing.

"When it rains, you put on a coat," I told myself as I took out the bottle and shook it before looking up, "Of Spray-On-Shoes!" I yelled before spraying the bottle through the bottom and it started to shake, "Yeah!" I yelled out.

The FLDSDMFR started breaking apart as I stopped spraying, and I saw some food started to fall from the ceiling as I looked at it for one last time before letting go and falling down the hole.

I smiled to myself as I fell and let go of the can.

'I'm coming, Twi,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

I looked out the window for the 100th time to see if Flint's okay, but I couldn't see him, "Just-- There were chickens," Sam mumbled as Manny put the shot into her arm.