The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋

1.7K 41 2
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

When I finally woke up I'm sitting on the ground in front of a Cabin. My head is fucking killing me. When I touched my eyebrow I look back at my fingers.

Yup I'm bleeding.

"You finally awoken." He said absolutely pissed at me.

"E-Elijah I can explain." I said starting to stand up, "I- I should have told you." I was trying to keep my balance.

"All I asked from you was Loyalty and Honesty and you couldn't even give me that. So my dear Annabella I am the one who is so sorry." I could tell he was hurt, he trusted me and I broke that trust, but I will always put my brothers before myself I'm not changing that for no one. Not even me.

"W- what are you going to do."

Now I'm scared.

Elijah walks up to the cabin. He kneels down and grabs some rocks and tosses the rocks from hand to hand. He then throws the rocks at the door, breaking it off its hinges. He grabs my arm tightly and walks closer towards the house.

"You know, I might not be able to enter this house... But I'm a very patient man. I'll wait you out, or I can kill sweet Annabella, right here right now." He said as I whimpered. I didn't want to use my magic on Elijah even though he's pissed at me I can't hurt him. Also I'm very weak at the moment, I can't even see straight.

Elena slowly walks out from behind the wall and so does Stefan. They walk towards the front door but stays inside the Cabin . "They shouldn't have done what they did, but please let her go." Lena cried out, I could see Stefan trying his best not to intervene cause he knows he'll make it worst.

"The deal is off." Elijah said keeping me close to him.

"I'm renegotiating." She said in a worried voice. Even though me and Elena don't see eye to eye, she's still a great friend even though she make dumb decisions and likes both of my brothers.

"You have nothing left to negotiate with." He plunged his hand into my chest. I scream out in pain. "Come out here or I'll kill her." I can't believe he's doing this to me.

"LET HER GO!!" Stefan yelled out, but he didn't move he knew if he did, Elijah would kill me anyway.

"S- Stef." I cried out in pain. "I-it's o-okay maybe it's my t-time." Tears was falling from my eyes. Stefan was crying also, is this how my life ends? Is this how I spend my last breath? I know I'm immortal but not really. All it takes is vampire blood or a hand in the chest.

"Don't say that Anna, just stop. I won't let him kill you alright, just stay strong." More tears was falling from his eyes. My brother didn't know what to do. If he rushed out here Elijah will tear out my heart and his.

"I- I love you and D-Damon, I'm so so sorry for e-everything." I tried my best to speak but Elijah had a tight grip on my heart I could feel myself starting to get sleepy.

Elena pulls out a knife. Elijah looks amused.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelgänger bleeds to death." She said, she also was crying. Would she really stab her self for me?

"Stefan won't let you or his sister die." He said.

"No, he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did, or I can just kill myself all together just to save Annabella, So unless you want that to happen, promise me the same as before...promise me...You won't harm anyone that I love. Even if they've harmed you." She said holding a tight grip on the knife. Stefan didn't take his eyes off me.

"I'm sorry, Elena. I'm going to have to call your bluff." He was about to yank out my heart until Elena breathes out and points the knife to her stomach. Elijah watches her, unsure of what she will do. Elena looks up at him and stabs herself in the stomach. She screams in pain and falls to the floor. There is blood gushing everywhere. Elijah leaves my heart intact and rushes towards the door, but stops because he has not been invited in. Elena drops the knife on the floor and clutches her stomach.

"No! Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. Let me heal you." He said trying to make his way in the house but couldn't.

"Give me your word!" She shouts, holding on to her stomach, grunting in pain.

"I give you my word!" He says and Elena limps outside and into Elijah's arms. Suddenly, she stabs Elijah with the silver dagger and Elijah falls to the ground, dead. Elena falls to the ground as well, weak from the blood loss. Stefan rushes out of the house, bites his wrist, and feeds Elena his blood. He then vamp speeds to me, Stefan cradles me in his arms. Damon comes out of no where and holds my hand.

"What the hell happened!?" He said, more concerned for me than Elena, she looks kinda hurt when he puts more attention on me than her.

"Little tip. Don't pull the dagger out." I joked and we all laughed. Damon took me from Stefan's arms and vamp sped us home.

Once we got home I took a nice long  shower  it felt nice, I finally get to sleep after a long and exhausting day.

~Next Day Time Skip~

I open the door. The lawyer leaves. "Thank you, Mr. Henry." I said as he leaves the house. My brothers thought it would be a great idea to get the place in my name, not only to keep me safe, even thought I don't need it, but they wanted to keep safe Elena as well. So much as happened the last few days and this is probably the best thing that has happened to me since I got here.

Katherine is free from the tomb, come to find out, she lied. Killing an Original breaks the compulsion, not hold it in place, but of course this is indeed Katherine we are talking about.

Bonnie is now all charged up to go against Klaus and honestly so am I, the evil side of me is just waiting to come out and play and I'm so ready for her to enjoy herself. Bonnie found the old witch house, which I was happy she did I use to love going there. Emily was my favorite Bennett, she was always nice to me.

What else happened in the following days, oh Yea.

Matt found out how his sister actually died, Vicki I believe that was her name, and he also found out that Caroline was a vampire, I didn't think it would take him this long to find out actually.

Jenna left for a few days after finding out the real truth about Isobel. I told you, one day she's going to find out the truth, and I'll be in the clear cause I tell her everything about me. Now her and Ric are on quits. He's pretty banged up about. Maybe I should throw a 'everything is going to be okay' party at my new officially owned me house.

Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." I said with a smirk then look at Stefan. "My new favorite brother, would you like to come inside my house?" I asked very excitedly.

"I would love to. Thank you little sis." He enters then I look at Damon.

"What are we, twelve?" He asked smirking.

"One of us is. I'm not letting you in until you apologize Damon." I said while crossing my arms.

"Apologize for what, I didn't do anything to you in the pass few days." He said glaring at me.

"Are you Serious, Damon. You stood in my face and practically said 'if you kill Elena, I'll kill you'. Now apologize or find some where else to stay!"

"Fine, Annabella. I am deeply truly sorry." He said with those fake ass puppy dog eyes. I'm not dumb he always do this.

"Good enough, come in." He enters and looks at Stefan. I close the door then Bonnie walks in from another room and gives me my jacket.{outfit at the top}

"Thanks Bon Bon." I said putting It on.

"Wait, where are you going?" Bunny eater asked me.

"To school I been there once and I heard from Caroline there's a dance tonight so I wanna go sit in Rics Class." I grabbed Damon's keys. "I'm also taking your car Dames till I get a new one."

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon said trying to reach for his keys but quickly moved behind Bonnie.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan said.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate you guys doing your brotherly duties. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner, besides you need to protect Elena more, She's the one who will be dying in a sacrifice." I smile and look at Damon.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, We can take him. I Know we can." Bonnie said, wrapping her arm around me.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie and I is the safest place that Elena can be, and I'm a stronger witch than her, no offense, but I know for a fact he won't touch me."  Bonnie and I head out the door. "Bye losers!"

"Wait, um, coming." Stefan said running behind us. We get in Damon's car and we head to school.

I been to the school maybe once or twice, but I finally get to be here and actually stay, the last time I went, as soon as Ric started talking I fell asleep. Now here I am in this really hot outfit, looking absolutely stunning, and about to walk into the gates of hell.

Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 433 40
~This Book is a Sequel~ She went from Annabella Marie Salvatore to Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. She decided enough was enough, and that it was...
247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
83.4K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...