Fairy Tail's Dying Will (Disc...

By demetriusperry

"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popu... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1 Fairy Tail
Chapter 2 The Beginning Part 1
Chapter 3 The Beginning Part 2
Chapter 4 The Beginning Part 3
Chapter 5 Poison Cooking and the Crybaby
Chapter 6 New Target, Haru Miura
Chapter 7 Doctor
Chapter 8 Older Brother?!
Chapter 9 The First Move
Chapter 10 Gang Vs Mafia
Chapter 11 Beast vs Swordsman
Chapter 12 The Final Dying Will Bullet
Chapter 13 Homura vs The Shadow
Chapter 14 Break In
Chapter 15 Control
Chapter 16 Awakening
Chapter 17 Homura vs Mukuro
Chapter 18 Party and a Grim Surprise
Chapter 19 Phantom Lord
Chapter 20 We Are Fairy Tail
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Fifteen Minutes
Chapter 23 Heated Battle
Chapter 24 Element Four
Chapter 25 Rain vs Ice & Lightning
Chapter 26 Howl of the Loser
Chapter 27 Flames of Resolve
Chapter 28 Brothers By Flames
Chapter 29 Flames
Chapter 30 End of the War
Chapter 31 Tutors
Chapter 32 Tutors II
Chapter 34 The Gap

Chapter 33 New Enemy Approaching

627 15 4
By demetriusperry

~Next Day~
"Reborn, is there anyone else who has a tutor?"

"Well, there is Hibari. As for who's training him right now, that would be Dino."

"Dino?! I know he's strong but....hopefully Romario-san is with him otherwise things aren't looking well for Dino."

Homura was seen running around Magnolia with Reborn on his shoulder. After knowing everyone is training, he couldn't stand the thought of him sitting down and doing nothing. As Homura was running, Reborn was looking at his watch.

"Alright, you can take a break for a few minutes Homura."

"Thank god, though this is pretty extreme for "minor" training."

As sweat was dripping from Homura's face, he shuddered when he remembered what he was forced to do. Having to run around Magnolia for at least an hour felt tiring. While Homura was sitting down, he began to think to himself.

"During that fight with Gajeel....I managed to use the Iai Chop. At least one of the forms I remembered. Since I mostly use my gloves for flight, punching, or chopping, maybe that fighting style will help. But....."

"Homura? Homura, are you okay?"

"Homura, it's bad to be in this condition and not drink any water. You can't let yourself be dehydrated!"

"E-eh?! Kyoko, Haru?! What are you two doing here?!"

"We were just hanging out, then we saw you and Reborn. You were sweating so we brought you a towel and some water."

"Kyoko, Haru. Thank you very much."

As Homura began to wipe the sweat off of him with the towel Kyoko got him, he started drinking the water that Haru gave him. While this happened, the girls stared at the boy. As a moment of silence passed, Kyoko broke the silence.

"You've changed, Homura."

"E-eh. What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to put it into words, but the way you carry yourself seems different."

"R-really?!"

A blush was seen forming on Homura's face. Did he really seem that different? While he wanted to enjoy the praise, a look of realization slowly formed upon his face. If he's really affiliated with Vongola, if he actually becomes the tenth boss....his enemies might come after Kyoko and Haru. Seeing the uncomfortable look on his face, Haru smiled as she tried to change the subject.

"Homura, why were you sweating so much in the first place?"

"Oh, I was doing a little training. Nothing to worry about. Haru, Kyoko......when i'm not so busy, do you want to hang out?"

Homura felt that he hasn't really gotten to know his friends that much.
The least he could do is make an effort to do so. However, a look of realization formed on his face as his face began to turn red.

"Shit, shit, shit!!!!! Did I just ask them on a date?! Calm down Homura. Remember, you're no good Homura. There is no way cute girls woul-"

"Sure, it sounds fun! Right, Haru?"

"Yes!!! As his future wife, it's essential to go on dates!"

"NOW things take a positive turn for me, when I least expect it! I don't know whether to be happy or pissed at how god is trolling me!!"

"Well, we won't interrupt your training. Good luck, Homura!"

As they smiled, Haru and Kyoko left. As Reborn saw this, he looked towards Homura. The boy was clenching his fists as he saw the two girls walk away. He knew he had to get stronger. To protect precious moments like this, to protect the ones he holds dear. Homura needs to get stronger.

"Reborn, let's keep go-"

"VOI!!!!!!!"

Before Homura could finish his sentence, he heard a strange noise entering his ears. Suddenly Homura jumped back as a he saw something crash in his previous location. Soon he saw the silhouette of a person getting up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fin-......it's you."

"His head.....a Dying Will Flame?!"

"Voi, you've ran away long enough, Basil!!!!!!"

"Move!!!!"

As Basil tackled Homura, they both saw a figure land in their previous location. Basil took Homura's hand as he ran around the corner. As they were running away, Basil looked at the ring that was hanging around Homura's neck.

"The Vongola Sky ring. Yes, this confirms it."

"What's going on? Who is that man attacking us? Who are yo-"

"Sir Homura, i don't have much time so allow me to do this. My master wanted me to deliver these to you as soon as possible."

As Basil said this, he took a box out of his coat as he opened it in front of Homura. The moment he did, Homura realized something. The rings that Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei, and himself had were just like the ones in this very box, albeit each of them had a different emblem on it.

"Sir Homura, you and four of your guardians already have the Sky, Storm, Rain, and Sun Vongola Rings. What you see now are the Mist, Lightning, and Cloud Vongola rings. Now, take them to the last three of your guardians bef-"

"Oh, I knew you were hiding something, but this changes everything!!!!"

Suddenly Homura felt the back of his head being kicked as he crashed into Basil. As this happened, the rings were knocked out of the box in Basil's hand as they fell towards their attacker.

"The Vongola Rings! Damn you, Squalo!!!"

"You've kept me on the hunt for long enough, but it seems like it'll be worth it. Though I never expected to meet this kid."

As Squalo spoke, his eyes were now focused on Homura. Word has gotten around on how a kid with no magic not only defeated Mukuro, but manage to best Gajeel, though with some help. The moment Squalo looked at Homura, he saw it. The Vongola Sky Ring, the ring the boss of Vongola wears, hanging around the boy's neck.

"First order of business is this. I'm taking those rings. They don't belong to you. The world of mafia isn't for you, so scram."

As Squalo said this, he swung his sword at Homura. While Homura was trying to back away, he knew he was too slow. The boy closed his eyes as he braced himself for pain, yet that pain never came. When he looked forward, he saw Basil standing in front of him as he parried Squalo's attack with the edge in his hand.

"Are you alright? Oi, answer me!"

"You should be more worried about yourself."

As Homura turned around, he saw Reborn holding Leon in his gun form. Soon Reborn pulled the trigger as he shot Homura in the head. Squalo was surprised to see this. Did Homura's ally really betray him in this moment? When Homura's body hit the ground, Reborn was thinking to himself.

"You still haven't fully recovered from your fight against Phantom Lord, so you going into Hyper Dying Will Mode would be a bad idea. However, this will be a chance to see how you stand against them. Good luck, No Good Homura. It seems your next opponent........"

"RE-BORN!!!!!!"

"...........will be the Varia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
134K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...
7.5K 259 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
11.7K 320 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...