Zero To Hero (Rwby x Male OFA...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Join (Y/N) Midoriya and his friends as they learn how to be huntsmen and fight Grimm. I do not own the rights... More

Bio/Team MIHT(Might) Bio
Prologue Pt 1
Prologue Pt 2
Volume 1 Part 1 - New School New Friends
Volume 1 Part 2 - Initiation and the Awakening
Volume 1 Pt 3 - The Truth
Volume 1 Pt 4 - Y/n vs Bakugou
Volume 1 Pt 5 - Jaunedice
Volume 1 Pt 6 - The Docks(Vol 1 Finale)
Short - Room For Improvement
Volume 2 Pt 1 - New Friends or Enemies?
Volume 2 Pt 2 - New Gear
Volume 2 Pt 3 - Preparing For The Dance
Volume 2 Pt4 - Let's Rock!
Volume 2 Pt 5 - 1,000,000 %!(Finale)
Volume 3 Pt 1- Round 1
Volume 3 Pt 2 - That Which Is Inherited
Volume 3 Pt 3 - In Search Of A Guardian
Volume 3 Pt 4 - Y/n and Bakugou Vs Nine
Volume 3 Pt 5 - What Destiny Holds
Preview Of The Next Few Chpaters
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!
Vol 3 Chpt 7 - Two Sides Of The Same Coin
Vol 3 Chpt 8 - Breaking Limits, A New Power Awaken
Vol 3 Chpt 9 - The End
Vol 3 Chpt 10 - This Is Goodbye(Finale)

Volume 3 Pt 6 - Fall

788 22 3
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

The final match's have begun. The final contenders are Yang, Y/n, Mercury, Pyrrha, Penny, Shigaraki, and three others. And the first one up were Yang and Mercury.

After Yang broke Mercury leg, Bakugou tried to destroy the robots guarding team RWBY's dorm but Kirishima and Todoroki held him back. Y/n went around team RWBY's dorm and found their window. He activates BlackWhip and pulls himself up to their room. As soon as he gets in Ironwood is already leaving. He turns his head to see a crying Yang. Before he could get a word out, Bakugou blasts the door open.

Bakugou:*goes to Yang* Yang! Are you okay! I'll make sure to find who did this and kill them!

Yang: Katsuki you don't have to...

Bakugou: You're wrong! I do have to! I love you and I can't sit by and watch the girl I love be framed for something she didn't do!

Yang: You really love me that much?

Bakugou: Your damn right I do!

Y/n: In any case, we should give Yang some space. She needs a minute.(Don't worry Yang. I'll find who did this to you)

Qrow:*ahem* Hey there fire cracker.

Yang: Hey Qrow.

Qrow: So, why did you do it?

Bakugou: You little shit! She didn't....

Yang: Katsuki, could you leave, please.*Bakugou leaves the room*.You know why.

Qrow: All I know is that you attacked a helpless kid. So either your lying or your crazy.

Yang: I'm not lying.

Qrow: Crazy, got it.

Yang: Who knows maybe I am.

Qrow: And her I thought your dark haired friend was the emo one.

Yang: I saw my mom. I was in a lot of trouble. Took a hard hit. But when I came to, the person attacking me was gone. And I thought I saw her. Her sword, like the one in you and dad's picture.

Qrow: Your not crazy Yang. That was your mom alright. Let me guess, she didn't say a word did she.

Yang: How did you know that?

Qrow: I don't see my sister very often but she does try to keep in touch whenever it suits her.

Yang: Wait. You mean you talk to her? That was real.

Qrow: Yeah she found me. Had a tip form my most recent assignment. She wanted me to give you a message.

Yang: Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Qrow: I was trying to wait for the right time. And this sure ain't it. But I guess you deserve to know. She wanted me to tell you that she saved you once, but you shouldn't expect that kindness again. Raven's got an interesting way of looking at the world that I don't particularly agree with. And she's dangerous, but your a tough egg kiddo. Shouldn't let this tournament thing bring you down. You had a slip up, sometimes bad things just happen, I saw it time you move on.

Yang: Move on to what?

Qrow: We'll Raven let some info slip before she took off. If you ever what to track her down, I think I might be able to help.

Y/n is in his dorm room with his team trying to figure out why someone would cram Yang.

Bakugou: We should be out there looking for them! Not sit around measuring our dicks!

Y/n: Trust me we are, it's just that we do have enough information on why.

Todoroki: He's right. We need to know why they targeted Yang.

That's when they heard a knock at the door. Y/n gets up and opens to see Melissa standing there.

Y/n: Melissa, good your here. Come in.

Melissa:*walks in*What you asked of me wasn't easy to do, but i was able to do it nonetheless.

Kirishima:*curious*What did you ask her to do?

Y/n: I asked her if she could access Beacon's security system.

Kirishima: What?! Why would you ask that!

Y/n: Because if we want to know what happened we need a lead of some kind.

Melissa plugs her scroll into Y/n computer and begins to upload the file she had. Once she was done, Y/n asked her to look at Mercury team as they left. She did and what they saw shocked them. Mercury was fine, but not only that, he had robotic legs. Y/n got a closer look at his screen and saw a certain ice cream theme girl.

Kirishima: Dude, this is....

Todoroki: ....Insane

Bakugou: Those damn bastards! When I find them they regret crossing me!

Y/n:(If they have Neo and Roman on their side, the White Fang are probably with them too.) Look we need to see Ozpin, like right now.

Melissa: Well, good luck guys. I'm gonna go watch the next match.

Kirishima: Who's fighting?

Melissa: It's Pyrrha vs Penny.

Y/n eyes widen, not in shock, but in fear. He quickly grab his computer and hands it to Kirishima and Bakugou.

Y/n: You guys take this and go to Ozpin. Todoroki and I will go to their fight.

Todoroki: Midoriya what's wrong?

Y/n: I know who their after next.

Bakugou: Who?

Y/n: It Pyrrha.

Kirishima: What?

Y/n: No time to explain! Go!

As the team splits up, Bakugou and Kirishima head to Ozpin's office while Y/n and Todoroki got to stop Pyrrha and Penny's fight.

Todoroki:*running* Why do we need to stop the fight?

Y/n:*running* You know how Pyrrha's semblance is control over metal right.

Todoroki:*running* Yeah, what about it?

Y/n:*running* Well turns out that Penny is actually a robot making her made of metal. And if she is fighting against Pyrrha, then she could die.

As Y/n and Todoroki make their way inside the coliseum, they are stop by Mercury.

Y/n: I knew it.

Mercury: Congrats, but your not getting past me.

Todoroki: Why are you doing this?

Y/n: That doesn't matter now. All that matters is that we stop that fight!

Y/n goes at Mercury and tries to punch him, but he rolls out of the way. He managed to dodge a fire ball from Todoroki, but he was met with a kick to the face by Y/n. Todoroki then puts his palm to the floor and cover the floor in ice. Mercury struggles to find his balance and called to notice Y/n coming at him.

Y/n: DETROIT SMASH!

Mercury get knocked out and Todoroki makes sure he can go anywhere by incasing him in ice.

Y/n: Now that he's delt with we can stop the fight.

But as soon as they reach the outside, Penny was about attack Pyrrha with her swords, and Y/n thought the worst.(In slow motion) Y/n activities full cowl and jumps over the ledge in the stands. While in the air, he reels his arm back, activating BlackWhip and pushes his arm forward. Pyrrha actives her semblance and takes control over Penny's swords trapping her in the cables. BlackWhip then disconnects into two parts and each go for Penny and Pyrrha. But it was already too late, Pyrrha had pushed the cables back cutting Penny to pieces, killing her.

(Back to normal motion)
Y/n:*lands on the ground*NNNOO!!

Everyone gasps as they she Pyrrha rip Penny apart. Pyrrha is in complete shock as she was just standing there with wide eyes. Y/n looks to his side to see Ruby coming and feels sorry for her.

Ruby:*drops to her knees crying* Penny.

Oobleck: Cut the fees!

Camera Man: I can't something is wrong.

That's when on the screen above them a black queen chess piece appears and a voice Y/n knows all to well.

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children to men who claim to be our guardians. But are in reality nothing more than men. Our academies headmasters wield more power than most armies. And one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name for peace and yet what do we have here? One nations attempt at a synthetic army. Mercilessly torn apart by another star pupil. What need would Atlas have to disguise a solider as an innocent little girl. I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what I ask you is Ozpin teaching his students. First a dismemberment and now this. Huntsmen and Huntress should carry themselves with honor mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin thought in beating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale from the Grimm invaded the streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and to who is wrong. But I know that the existence of is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral I can assure you, the situation there is equally undesirable. Are kingdoms are on the brink of war, yet we the citizens are left in the dark! And also let's not forget he hid the fact that All Might has a son, Y/n Midoryia. So I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who you think you can trust?

Warning Announcement: Alert incoming Grimm attack. Threat level 9.

Everyone then starts to panic and run away. Y/n's eyes widen when he see a giant Nevermore above them. Y/n then heard the voice of the Amber again, telling him that Cinder was coming for her and to please hurry. As all of this was going on, only one thing came to Y/n's mind, Beacon is falling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 182 13
The Vytal Tournament has now started and the best teams from Remnant have come to compete. The mood is high and everyone is excited to compete and wi...
1.5K 31 12
have you ever wanted to go to a different world, I did but let me tell you this: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. I DO NOT OWN RWBY.
61.5K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
13.1K 165 20
"This is my story ... do you want to listen to my adventures in Remnant?" I don't own anything but plot. All rights go to their respective creators a...