Love Worth Dying For (RusAme)

By xxxbrandikaixxx

Trigger warning: Abuse, self harm/suicide, trauma/violence, homophobia (For storytelling purposes, I fully su... More

The School Bully
Super Ultra Mega Prank Wars
Just Like Prison
Girl of my Dreams
Revenge
The Fight
Exploration
The Truth
Math Tutor
Comrade
He's Not a Monster
Childhood
Improvement
Finally Appreciated
Party!!!!!!
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Graduation
The Loch
Game Night
Nightmares
Welcome to the Red Parade
Gulag
Awakening
Gay Best Friend
Pet Russian
Dad's Toy
Homophobia
Regrets
Apologies
I Hate You, I Love You
Lemon

Coming Out

1.2K 34 90
By xxxbrandikaixxx

Russia's POV:

Ugh...............what in the................where am I?????? Oh right. Japan's house. Ame invited me to Japan's house and they were watching anime. And then the scene became really sexual and last I remember I drank a ton of vodka and...............that's it. Well that would explain my terrible headache. I heard faint screaming in the distance.

"Why didn't you invade him!?!?!?!" I heard someone shout.

"I.........uh..........he uh..............didn't want it..............." I think that's Japan's voice.

"UGH.........just............WHATEVER................." The loud voice boomed again. I think that's Japan's father but I'm not too sure. Sheesh reminds me of my own dad when he got drunk...............

"W-WHAT'S THIS!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed and was now hovering over me. I groaned as he picked up the empty bottle of vodka, some of which had spilled onto the floor. "A-ARE YOU DRINKING IN MY HOUSEHOLD!?!?!?!!? I didn't respond. Sad thing is I'm used to this. "THIS IS AN IMPERIAL HOUSEHOLD YOU DO NOT TAINT YOUR MIND WITH THAT FOUL POISON!!!!!!!!!!!" Well this guy certainly wasn't helping my headache.

The man stormed off in a rage leaving my ears ringing and my head pounding even harder than it was before. Ugh, I need Ame.

Wait. Where's America??????

I looked all over the house but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to ask Japan where he went.

"Oh um................he left." She whispered. "He just jumped on his Harley and drove away."

He................WHAT!?!?!?!? I knew it. He doesn't care for me. He had sex with Japan last night and just ditched me. He only brought me along just to shove it in my face how lonely I am. How I'm just destined to die alone. The nightmares all make sense now. How he just dumped me to the curb and left me here with no way to get home. I'm so pathetic for falling for it..................

I stormed out of the house trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes. And to also shield them from the blisteringly bright sun beams hammering straight into my head. But I had to remove my hand so I could see. I could barely make out a figure. Wait..............Ame!?!?!?!

America's POV:

OH MY GOD I FELT SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was so concentrated on trying to get away from Japan last night I completely forgot about Russia and just left him there. And because I just knew he was completely wasted I had to drag Canada and his truck along to pick him up. I hope he doesn't hate me too much.............

"WELL LOOKIE WHO WAS A DUMBASS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed as Russia burst through the door.

"Huh............" He mumbled and squinted his eyes. "I'm so sorry about last night............I feel so dumb for just leavin' ya like that.............just escaping Japan and all that............."

"Escaping.............Japan!?!?!? Huh!?!?!?!?" Oh thank goodness he doesn't remember last night. That would've been so awkward. The way I was on top of him.............and the way our skin was touching...........I began to blush just thinking about it. And his hungover face just looks so cute...........and the way he's pulling his hat over his eyes...........wow I'm gay.

"Just get in the truck you Nada's taking you home."

"Th-thank you.............he mumbled." He kept squinting and I could tell he had a headache so I took my sunglasses off my head and put them over his eyes.

"I think you need them more than me." He gave off a smirk when I did that. It was so cute I had to resist hugging him.

*A few hours later*

I couldn't stop thinking about last night. Not just what happened.............but how everything suddenly made sense. Why I felt no attraction to Japan. Sure I thought her cat ears were cute but other than that I didn't get the same feeling of love that other countries describe. No warm tingly feeling, no weakness in my stomach, not even happiness. Seeing her naked just felt so awkward. I've never been into girl's bodies. At first I thought I just preferred personality but when I saw Russia................I immediately got all those feelings. I'm gay, I just know it. And now I have to tell everyone. How will my family react? How will my friends react? How will Russia react?

Just then someone slowly creaked open my door and Canada entered the room. I guess he's a good one to start with since he's always so chill and understanding about everything.

"What is it bro?" I asked him.

"I'm just making sure you're okay." He replied. "I noticed you were sweating and shaking the whole car ride is there something wrong?" Welp, here it goes.

"To be honest.............I think I'm gay." Canada jumped back a little in shock. I don't think he was expecting me to say that.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"I just.............I dunno I've never felt any real attraction towards girls. But when I look at a guy something just hits different. Even towards Japan..............I just wasn't feeling it." We sat there for a few seconds in silence.

"Well bro why didn't you tell me sooner!?!?!?" My brother smiled at me.

"Honestly I only just found out..............." We sat there for a few more seconds and then just both laughed.

"Well you sure are brave for admitting it so soon.................that takes a lot of guts. And dude love is love I don't care who you like as long as they treat you right. And honestly I'm into all kinds of countries myself. I don't care what private parts some country has as long as they are nice to me I like them. So feel free to like whoever you want I won't judge you." Wait..........did he actually just.................AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I began to tear up a little and gave him a hug.

"Thanks bro.................."

"So uh.............who's the lucky guy?" He asked me.

"Huh???????"

"Well you had to have looked at some guy to make you feel that way." I blushed so hard when he said that. I did not want to say it was Russia. But it was totally Russia.

"Uhhhhhhhh............what no one in particular I just suddenly felt-"

"It's Russia isn't it?" The intense blush on my face couldn't hide what I was thinking.

"I knew it!!!!!!!!!!" Aussie suddenly jumped from behind the corner of my door. "Ame's gay for Russia!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as loud as he could causing New Zealand to come out of his room.

"What!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh okay I'm gay but not for Russia!!!!!!!!!!" I lied.

"Oh come on bro don't try to hide it!!!!!!!!!!!" Okay yeah my deep blushing said it all.

"Okay fine maybe I do like Russia............just a little.............." Okay I like Russia a lot. But I didn't want to admit it. All my brothers were laughing while I was just a blushing mess.

"I ship it sooooooooooo much..............." Aussie gushed.

"Okay you two would be a cute couple." Even Kiwi was laughing. "Plus I just had a feeling you liked him."

"Okay but like how did you guys figure it out................" I asked.

"Sorry Ame but Russia's like the only new guy you've been hanging out with so who else would it be??????" Nada replied. Yeah I guess he was right.

"But..............I can't like Russia." I told everyone.

"Awwwwwww come on why not dude?????" Kiwi asked me.

"He said he doesn't like guys..............."

"Eh well he does seem very close to you so maybe you'll be the exception." Nada told me.

"I doubt it............" I said.

Just then the front door opened and dad and EU came in carrying bags of groceries.

"DAAAAAAAD AME'S GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aussie shouted down the stairs.

"DUDE WHAT!?!?!??!?" I shouted back at him angrily.

"Haha Aussie very funny..........." Dad yelled back up the stairs. Shoot, I had to tell him the truth so I bolted down the flight of stairs.

"No dad. Believe it or not he's actually not joking this time. I'm actually gay." I really wasn't sure what he would think of me so even though he only took a few seconds to respond it felt like years of agonizing anticipation. I knew how he used to be so I prepared for the worst.

"R-really.............seriously son?????" Uh oh. That didn't sound good.

"Y-yeah..............I like guys.............I really hope you don't think of me any differently............" Here it comes. He's gonna yell at me.

"That's great son!!!!!!"

"Really dad?"

"Now why would I think of you any differently?????"

"Ummmmmm..............I dunno. Some other countries think it's wrong."

"Well I don't think it's wrong cause it's not like your hurting anyone. You can like whoever you want son."

"Thank you..............dad." I reached out to hug him. "And thank you everyone else for being so accepting."

Now I just had to tell everyone else. I wasn't worried about my friends because most of them are gay or bi anyways and the ones that aren't I know are chill with it. But how was I gonna break the news to Japan? And I don't even know what Russia would think. Guess I'll just have to be brave and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 14 4
Russia, a young man forced to flee his homeland, goes to the other side of the world in hope of building a new life. But he won't be alone, as some f...
88.6K 2.4K 39
This is a Russia x America book so if you don't like that ship then please I advise that you don't read this. Russia and America are both orphans liv...
56.6K 809 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
17.3K 368 38
This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach right under the cliffs when his classmate, R...