𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 �...

By justyourwritter69

[Momobami Twins x Fem reader] ×=============================× No... Description... Spoiler... Read it... Enjo... More

Start From The Beginning
Injury
Homeless
Store
Not an update
Update

The Offer

2.4K 88 186
By justyourwritter69

A/N: this wont be about gambling it mah own plot though the character are still gonna be here

Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️

•-A Few Months Later-•

    After getting the job as one of the head chefs of a 5-star restaurant, you were proud as you are now closer to your passion for cooking. You never knew why, but there was something definitely missing. You couldn't put your fingers on it yet, at least for now.

    "Chef! Are you done with one of the orders?" One of the waitresses called out. "Yeah, here you go!" Handing the order to them. "Wait, what table is this one Y/N?" They came back asking.

    "Uh, haha, it's on table 69." You smirked, 'Heh nice number eh?' You thought. "Chef Y/N, we need the order for table 25!" "Oh yeah, here you go!" "Thanks!" Giving them a thumbs-up as they left with the order.

---
---
---

    "Yo! Y/N?" Mina gestures to you to come near. "Yes? You need something, Mina?" Mina nods to you. "Well someone asked for you at table 69. I know you're busy cooking, but I'll take care of it." "But why?" You asked.

    "They asked who cooked their food and I told them it was you. I know you're the one who cooked it because you made the dish." Mina said, pushing you out of the kitchen. "Go! They seem to be interested in your cooking skills." "Alright, you don't have to kick me out. I'll see you after I talk to them."

---

    "Good evening sir, I was told you needed my company?" The man clears his throat and starts talking to you, "Did you cook this because it's exquisite! Who did you learn it from?"

    "Oh, well I learned it by myself, sir. Since I was a kid, I've enjoyed reading cooking books and cooking with my sister." You said with a polite smile. (If you don't remember, you and Aimi have a sibling relationship.)

    "Well, I have an offer for you. Would you be interested in being a personal chef for someone? If so, here is my card. Please do contact me as soon as you can. I hope I see you soon, young lady. I shall take my leave now, have a wonderful evening. Ms." They asked you to hand the card to you.

    "It's Y/N, Y/N L/N pleasure to meet you sir, and thank you for the offer. I will contact you as soon as I can, thank you for coming here." You bowed as you took the card and the man left.

---
---

    "What a fucking day, huh?" You sighed and unlocked your apartment, 'Ugh, this is so refreshing.' You thought as you put up your groceries and opened the fridge.

    "Ooooh! I still had the leftovers of my F/F here, well I guess this is gonna be my dinner for today." You shrugged and sat down at your dining table and started to eat the leftovers. (leftovers are always amazing especially if it's your fav food BUSSIN BUSSIN)

    "Huh, this card sure is pretty huh? Here lemme just save it on my phone. I'll talk to Mina about it tomorrow." You now finished eating and soon got up to get ready for bed.

    'Now that I think about it, I never really thought of being a personal chef but I don't wanna lose my job being a head chef, Ugh FUCK!' You thought, but a great idea popped into your head.

    "AHA! I'll ask Mina for a vacation leave tomorrow since my day off is in a few days or tomorrow, I don't know." You stated as you kept on playing with the card and fidgeting.

    After saving the card on your phone you decided to watch some F/M(Favorite movie) on the bed while trying to get some sleep as you have to be early tomorrow.

•---•
Time skip
•---•

    "Mina?" You knocked on her office, calling out their name. "Y/N! Come in." Upon entering you sat down, took a deep breath, and confronted Mina.

    "Mina, can I have a vacation leave?" Mina was surprised at your statement. "Oh? Well yes, but why the sudden decision?" Mina stopped typing on the computer.

    "Someone offered me a job and I wanna try it out" Mina nods at you "I see, what's the job they've offered you Y/N?" "A personal chef, Ma'am!" Mina's eyes widened and nodded her head once again. "Wow! That's such an offer if I may say so myself, now I understand why you'd want it." You nodded.

    "Alright, how long do you plan on taking the vacation leave Y/N?" "Around three months, Ma'am!" Mina kept on listening to you and agreeing. "Oh, I see, well I accept it but remember you can either extend it or cut it short. Y/N you deserve to rest, you've been working so hard for us here and we are thankful for it, you are a big help, so good luck there buddy." She then pats your head and hugs you.

    "Though you still have to work today, I'll see when you can have the vacation leave it's probably gonna be either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, my apologies schedule is hectic and exhausting this week, though I'll see you after work about your vacation leave!" Mina scratched her head and later waved goodbye as you then left her office and continued to work.

•-After Work-•

    "Welcome Y/N! Come in." You entered her office and sat down with your F/D in hand. "Hello, Ms. Mina, how is my vacation leave going?" "Well, it's gonna start tomorrow. Don't worry about your place on being a head chef as I already took care of that, someone will temporarily replace your position." They handed you a paycheck.

    "And here! Your pay for today so enjoy this. Good luck on that offer, kid!" "And I already told you to call me Mina, anyways take care kid." "Thank you, Mina, thanks a lot." You hugged Mina tightly. "Awe, you're so sweet Y/N. You get home kid, it's getting late again."

•---•
Time skip
•---•

Location: A fancy restaurant (I can't think of a restaurant name alright?!! What do you want me to name it coochie slayer 69??? Jddbxj Anyways)

    "I'm glad you took my Offer Ms. Y/N L/N you may take a seat." "Thank you, sir!" You bowed and took a seat. "The name's Keitaro Fujii, pleased to meet you once again Ms. Y/N L/N, thank you for considering this offer." "And thanks for the opportunity sir!".

    They discuss the offer and the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure the safety of both you and the client who was interested in your service and your agreement.

    "Thank you for agreeing on the contract. I've also been informed that if you did accept it, which you did, they would love to know your skill in person. They will be picking you up in a few days informing you on when they are gonna arrive, here is their card. Thank you! Please do be ready as they are hard to please, good luck Ms. YN L/N."

    Your eyes glowed E/C and deeply chuckled and told the man "Oh? I've always been ready and prepared for things I've always adored, Mr. Fujii." Surprising the man with a sudden switch of the calmed atmosphere.

    "Thank you for the offer and the deal, take care Mr. Fujii" You bowed and politely bid goodbye and left. Mr. Fujii was left puzzled at the atmosphere that you just switched like a light switch.

•---•
Time skip (I'm getting lazy again :/ )
•---•

    You got picked up by a limousine in front of your apartment as the butler opens the door for you. "Ms. L/N, Mr. Momobami is expecting you today." "Oh! Yes, he is, thank you." You then got inside and sat down, admiring the car.

    "Holy! It's so cozy here, so this is what it feels like to be rich huh?" You then took out your phone and earphones, playing some calming music while looking out the window of many mansions you've passed by.

    'I hope they welcome me, unlike that stupid orphanage.' Y/N though. [I'll come back to you soon, Y/N!] "AAH!" You yelled, holding onto your head. 'That stupid flashback why do you keep coming back? What's your purpose? Fucking LEAVE ME!' Your thoughts are interrupted upon arriving at your destination.

A/N: hehe hi ;) what do you think that memory meant?

    "Are you okay, Ms. L/N" "Yes I am, I'm just surprised at someone's message to me." "Oh, I see," He then entered the front gates and you looked outside. 'Holy shit! it's beautiful and humongous, they're this rich huh?' You thought. "We are here Ma'am."

    Upon entering the mansion, the butler guided you on where you needed to go around the huge mansion. "How big is this mansion?" "Big is an understatement for this mansion Madam," The Butler answers. "Ah! I see." 'How nice, making me feel like I'm not poor anymore, instead I'm a homeless rat *Squeak* *Squeak*... What is wrong with my brain?' You shook your head out of thought as you arrived in front of the kitchen door.

    "We are here now Ms. L/N" The butler bowed and opened the door for you. "Ah! you're here Ms.Y/N L/N welcome! Fujii told me a lot of things about you and your cooking skills. I'd love for you to show me your talent Ms. L/N," Mr. Momobami stated. "Of course! What would you like me to cook for you, sir?" They smirked quite mischievously.

    "Impress me Ms. Y/N L/N I'd love to see your talent?" Your eyes glowed as adrenaline rushed through your body. "Well, you'll be more than impressed, Mr. Momobami, I assure you that!" They chuckled, "I love this confidence of you Ms. Y/N." "Thank you Mr. Momobami" You bowed.

    "Well you'll start now and impress me, Fujii his already given you the contract I gave him and you've agreed with the terms and conditions of my offer for you" they stated, "You also won't work for me, you will be working for my daughters, around the same age as them." He continues.

    "What should I cook for you, Mr. Momobami?" You asked, "Surprise me Ms. L/N!" You smirked and chuckled. "My pleasure." You then started to cook.

•---•
Le time skip
•---•

    "I must say, Fujii wasn't lying, was he? your cooking is out of this world and at a young age achieving this type of talent, you truly are impressive as Fujii mentions why haven't I found you sooner?" He told me while finishing up the food you cooked for him.

    "Thank you Mr. Momobami. I learned by myself as I've always loved reading cooking books at such a young age." You bowed and smiled politely.

    "You are in luck! You'll be starting tomorrow Ms. Y/N L/N, I'll be expecting your service for both my daughters." They offer their hand to you in which you then exchange and bow.

    "Thank you so much for this opportunity. I swear you won't be disappointed." "I know I won't, you've proven yourself already Ms. Y/N L/N, take care it's getting dark already." He then waved goodbye.

    "Hello Ma'am, I'll be your driver from here on out, I will be picking you up at a specific time and dropping you off from your apartment. Shall we go now, Ma'am?" The driver bowed and opened the car door for you.

    "Thank you." The driver nodded, "What's your name?" "Haruto, Ma'am!" "Oh, I see that's a nice name." "Thank you, Ma'am." You then nod.

    "We are here, Ma'am have a good night and take care. I'll be seeing you tomorrow!" He opens the door for you, as you enter your apartment seeing him drive away.

    "What a day huh? I wonder what they look like, he mentioned they were about the same age as me." You shrugged and soon fell asleep while reading fanfics on your phone. (Did I fucking stutter you reading my ff rn shhhhh, ik one of all will think like that.)

---
---

    "What the hell! Who keeps on honking? UGH!" You groaned and slowly got up, walking up to your door and opening it. 'Holy fucking shit! FUCK! I'm late for work and it's my first day too.' You gestured to him to wait for you to get ready and he nodded.

    "SHIT! My alarm didn't go off." You got everything ready and shoved everything in your bag your F/C apron and an extra one just in case, phone, charger, and some books to read.

    "Are you ready ma'am?" Haruto asked. "Yes! Am I really late, Haruto?" Haruto shook his head "You're just on time, Ma'am." "Oh? I see, but why did you honk aggressively?" "Just to make sure you're on time ma'am, you don't wanna lose your job on the first day." "Right!"

    "Wow, it's huge!" You then entered the mansion and immediately looked for the pantry. "Haruto? Where is the pantry?" "Oh, let me go with you, Ma'am." Haruto guides you. "Here it is!" You stopped Haruto "Haruto?" "Yes ma'am?" "Please call me Y/N." Hotaru hesitated but nodded. "Thanks!" Hugging Haruto, which surprised him.

    "I have to go, I also have my own work Ma- Y/N!" Haruto bowed and left the pantry. "See ya later," You waved goodbye as he left the pantry. "Holy shit! I forgot how huge this pantry is, heh. Anyways, oh here it is," You grabbed all the ingredients that are needed for breakfast today.

    A weird smell came through your nose. "That's weird. Why does it smell burnt? This is a- FUCK someone is burning food!" You dropped all the things you were holding and let your smell guide you to the kitchen. You barged through the door.

    "Get out of there! You'll burn yourself!" Holding on to the girl and moving her behind you while you grab a fire extinguisher near the kitchen. "Are you okay! Why would you do that? You'll get yourself hurt!" Yelling at the girl.

    "I'm so sorry, I was just really worried that wasn't polite, my apologies!" "Are you okay?" You hold on to her face and analyze her hands to see injuries.

    "Ara~ your first day and yelling at your employers?" You then realized they were your employers and the daughters of Mr. Momobami. 'Son of a bitch!' Yelling at yourself at the realization.

A/N: holy shit 2,400+ words this is the most I've ever written, what did you think about this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 9 3
ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ''yₒᵤ wₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ.. yₒᵤ ₛₜᵢₗₗ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₛₛᵢₒₙ ₜₒ ₐccₒₘₚₗᵢₛₕ.. fᵢₙd ₜₕₑ cₕₒₛₑₙ ₒₙₑ.. ₐₙd bᵣᵢₙg ₐ ₙₑw ₕₑᵢᵣ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₜₕᵣₒₙₑₛ..'' ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
498 9 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
11.4K 336 12
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʜᴀʀᴍ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜ...