Husband

By MoonlightTofu

How unfortunate of you to wake up with no recollections about anything at all. Not even memories about yourse... More

Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 1)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 2)
Ch.1: Old Memories Locked Away (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 1)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 2)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 3)
Ch.2: Thundering Fear (part 4 FINAL)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 1)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 2)
Ch.3: Value of a Doll (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 1)
Ch.4: Disturbingly Pure (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 1)
Ch.5: A glimpse (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 1)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 2)
Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (part 1)
Ch.7: Memories at the Brewery (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.8: Memory Jackpot (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 1)
Ch.9: Half Truths (part 2 FINAL)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 1)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 2)
Ch.10: Adrenaline Rush (part 3 FINAL)
Ch.11: Hand-to-Hand (LONG CHAPTER)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 1)
Ch.12: Spoken Truths (Part 2 FINAL)
Ch.14, PATH A: Bridge
Ch.14, PATH B: Bridge
Ch.14's Author's Note.
Ch 15: Home (LONG CHAPTER)

Ch.13: Panic

5.5K 217 302
By MoonlightTofu

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of Xenophobia, manipulation, severe hate, blood, violence (gun and weaponry violence), gore, infantilization, disturbing, dark and terrible topics in general. Explosives, I do not condone any of it. I CONDEMN them

Any organism with life deserves respect and to be treated kindly. Regardless of your belief and faith, you should not disrespect any religion or non-religion. Same goes to our nationality and races, no one should be treated horribly just because we come from different backgrounds. No one is superior or inferior to another, we are all equals and should never belittle anyone of different ethnicity, religion or nationality. May we live in peace and harmony. Kindness, tolerance, respect and acceptance is what makes us all Human, civil and it is what keeps us together. Please do not be mean-spirited and hateful as it will only bring you and others down. Please be kind to animals, they're also living creatures like you and I, they can feel pain and suffer. You are valued and have high worth, do not let anyone convince you otherwise.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.
This is Horror, not romance.

This book is purely a work of fiction and is not to be emulated in real life. Nor does it encourage others to be like the characters in this book.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"You sure you don't want some? I mean, ya gotta replenish your energy somehow." The Medic popped another piece of communion wafer into her mouth.

"No, I'm... I'm fine, thank you." You muttered, nervously chewing on your thumb as you pace around.

"Instead of chewing on your fingers, why don't ya chew on some of these instead?" She offered the bag of communion wafers as she took a swig of wine.

"I hope you're not drunk..." You nervously eyed the bottle.

"Nah, I'm a heavyweight." She grinned and took another gulp of alcohol.

You continued gnawing at your digits as you endlessly walk around, desperately trying to expel all that terror build up in you.

"Are we really gonna wait it out?" You asked.

"Well, he's not doing anything yet, is he? Blondie is probably waiting for the rest too."

"Why?" You paused in your tracks.

"He's going to kill them or something, I dunno. Can't tell what that guy wants at any particular time—"

Brrrriiinnnggg!

The both of you screamed at the sudden emission of sound from your side pockets. It was the phone's muffled, but loud ringtone.

"Kopp gave you a phone too?" The Medic asked as you pulled it out and held the vibrating object in your hand. It's displaying an unknown phone number on its screen.

"No, I stole it from someone else."

"Oh." She picked up another bland communion wafer and placed it on her tongue. "Who's calling? If it's in German, I can read it out for you."

"...It's... It's an unfamiliar number. " You flipped it around to show her, the Medic squinted as she tries to focus.

"Don't know anyone with that phone number. Hang up, better pray that it's just a telemarketer calling at a wrong time."

She didn't even need to say twice, you immediately pressed on the round, red 'decline' button. The smartphone ceased it's incessant ringing, making you sigh in relief.

You stared at the device for a while before slowly bringing it down to your pockets—

Ding!

"What was that?" You asked.

Ding!

"Sounds like your little phone there received two messages." Answered the Medic as she pointed at the smartphone with her wine bottle.

You brought it back up to eye level. Your eyes went wide and face went pale, palms are start to sweat and you felt the pit of dread in your stomach start to grow.

"...It's Blondie, isn't it?" The Medic let her shoulders sag in a mixture of disappointment, horror and exhaustion.

You ignored her and read through each word over and over again, in utter disbelief.

'Answer the call.'

'You know who I am. Answer my call.'

Bbbrrrrriiinnnnggg!

The phone's obnoxious ring tone sounded itself again. What should you do? You don't want to face an angry Husband, at the same time, you don't want to deal with his wrath if you disobey him again. Your thumbs hovers over both buttons, which should you press? Either way, you're doomed, you're trapped—

"Hey!" The Medic swiped it out of your hands and accepted the call. She also placed it on speaker mode so the both of you can hear what he has to say.

"Out. Now." Demanded Husband. "Get out of the building, now."

The Medic gestured you to answer him.

"I-I don't want to." You meekly mumbled into the phone's built in microphone.

"You don't... want to?" His voice grew harsher. "You don't want to!?" The intensity rose to frightening levels, giving you and the medic's arms goosebumps.

"Insolent little brat, do you know how worried I was? I don't know what did you do, I don't know how you acquired the things you have now, I don't know who's blood you spilled in that stolen car. But I do know the owner of the phone you're holding is a sex fiend, no doubt, you faced trouble." Husband's voice wavered, it sounds like he's at the verge of tears. His breath became ragged and uneven, showing how angry and hurt he truly is.

There was a moment of silence between the three of you. No one dared to make a peep.

"...I...I don't give a damn about what you did anymore, I just need you to come home. I need you to be back in my arms, safe and sound. Only then, I can truly protect and comfort you." He paused to take a shaky breath. "Please, come home. I promise I won't punish you if you do as I say."

"You... you wont?" The Medic narrowed her eyes at you.

"Whatever you went through while I was away, was punishment enough. Come home, I'll treat your wounds and take care of you. I know you're tired and hurt, so am I. Please make this easier for the both of us and leave that building."

"You... will take care of me?" You winced and jolted when the Medic pinched your side. She quietly mouthed 'what the fuck?'

You gave her a reassuring nod, telling her that you know what you're doing. Actually, you don't. You're just trying to stall him as long as you possibly can.

"Were you running away because... you thought I didn't love you anymore?" Husband asked, his tone noticeably softened.

"Yes." You replied, crossing your fingers and hoping that he would give you a long lecture on how that's false.

"Now, that isn't true. I'm not your enemy, my dear. I'm your protector. Your husband, I will always love you no matter how much you anger or worry me. I will never hurt you needlessly, I would only scold you when necessary, because I need you to learn that certain behaviors aren't acceptable." You and the Medic shared a look. This man truly is despicable, you're an adult woman with her own thoughts and feelings! Not a helpless child!

"You won't... you won't kill me?" You continued. You heard Husband release a horrified gasp.

"No, no! I would never! Oh, (y/n). I'm sorry that I made you think that way. I would never hurt you, let alone kill you. Is that why you were so adamant in running away, you fear that I'll take your life?" He cooed, all hostility left his tone. The change is scary.

"Um." You thought about it for a while. "Yes."

"Oh, my poor (y/n). No, that isn't true. I love you, I would never do that." He sighed. "Please come out of the building. I'll bring you home and prepare a warm bath for you. I'll cook up some your favorite, (f/f) and warm our bed. You had a long day, you need rest, food and love." Husband tempted you with things he does every day for you.

"I'm... I'm not so sure." You replied.

"You can have all the cuddles and kisses you want, I'll provide them, no questions asked. Don't you miss your toys? I'm sure Fish and Fly misses you... Aren't you cold? It's warm back at home. Doesn't it sound nice to be cleaned up in the shower? We have clean and warm running water at home. Please, come back into my arms, you're much safer with me. I will shield you from the cruel world, no filth can ever touch you anymore." He adapted a familiar 'babyish' way of cooing.

"I... uh."

"I will prove my love to you. You will see that I want nothing but the best for you. Come. I'll be waiting outside with my arms open, just for you. I love you, (y/n). You mean everything to me, you'll always be my darling little girl, my darling little troublemaker no matter what. I love you."

"Do you hear yourself speak? You're full of shit." The Medic hissed into the the microphone. "That was such a crappy serenade, too many red flags, too many pedophilic undertones. Yuck."

"Motherfucker, I was buying time!" You whispered in the Medic's ear.

"Sick of hearing him repeat like a parrot." She shuddered and shook her head. "Let me handle it."

"You." Husband growled through the device. "You poisoned her mind, how dare you paint me as her killer in (y/n)'s eyes? I am nothing like that, I am her husband, her protector!" The blond became more and more deranged-sounding.

"Oh yeah, sure. Blame it all on the Yankee. It's not like you chained her in your basement like a slave for a year or something." She sarcastically remarked.

"Do not make such false claims, I did nothing of the sort."

"Says the psycho who kidnapped his coworker because she wouldn't love him back." Medic retorted.

"You're delusional. (Y/n) loves me too."

"Sicko, she loved you as a fucking father! You're the one who decided to make it weird as hell!" She yelled.

Suddenly, Husband let out a chilling laugh. It was hauntingly calm yet insane.

"Why am I even wasting my time, arguing with an American? Your kind isn't accepted anywhere else in the world because of your kind's stupidity. We Germans despise your people and hope to eradicate them too. You wouldn't get us, you're too inane to do so."

"Here we go with Xenophobic rants again, don't you have like a diary to write all your thoughts into?" The Medic rolled her eyes, as if she heard this a million times before. Maybe she did.

"I should have sent you to God long time ago." He snarled.

"Why the euphemism? C'mon, I know you want to do much more to me. Also, isn't (y/n) like, an American too?"

"Don't you dare compare her to filth, she's much more superior than you animals."

"I'm not comparing her to anything, she literally is an American. And you call us dumb?" The Medic snickered.

"I'm going to fucking kill you. You will choke on your blood and watch me mutilate your body." You could imagine Husband frothing like a rabid dog while gripping his phone so hard that veins on his hands are beginning to pop up and throb.

"Ooo... scary. Keep talking, Kraut. It's not going to make St. Hedonismus any weaker."

The line went quiet for a while, sounds of Husband's movements could be heard. What is he doing? You hope, nothing bad. But that is just a unattainable dream, everything Husband does leads to destruction and disaster.

"H-Husband?" You called.

"(Y/n), my beloved." His sickly sweet tone returned. "I love you so much, do you know that?"

You gulped, not knowing how to respond to that.

"I would chase you to the ends of the Earth, if I have to." Your ears perked up at the ambiguous sound of duct tape being ripped from its roll. "I would burn the whole world down just to get to you." He continued to absentmindedly ramble as you hear some irregular taps on the main doors.

"What, what are you doing?" You stuttered, your hands are beginning to feel clammy. The Medic went on to hold it and gave your hand a reassuring squeeze.

"(Y/n), put that American filth on the line, please." His polite and darling tone was contradicting with his unkind words. What does he have against Americans? Were you subjected to this torment back then?

"What's up." The Medic replied.

"Did you hear what I told my dear wife? That I'll burn the entire world just to get to her? Of course you did, this call was set to speaker mode, after all."

Your (e/c) eyes widened at his implications, no... he can't, can he...?

"Yeah? And?" The Medic raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind blowing up a pitiful, dilapidated building for her." The Medic opened her eyes so wide that you swear, her eyeballs were about to fall out from her sockets.

"You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I."

"If you hurt us in St. Hedonismus, we are entitled to kill you with no consequences from the higher-ups!"

"Not if there wasn't a St. Hedonismus in the first place." He whispered before ripping his last piece of duct tape.

You and the Medic screamed when faint, constant spaced beeps became audible.

"You have five minutes." Warned Husband.

"Eat shit and die, Kraut!" The Medic hung up.

"We are so screwed!" You grabbed fistfuls of your hair and pulled on them. "We gotta get out of here!" You then yanked on the medic's collar.

"No!" She slapped your hands away. "Don't fall for it, stay here!"

"But he planted a damn time bomb!"

"He's bluffing, he wouldn't do it cause you're here. The risk of killing you is too large for him to ignore." Despite that, Medic went on to grab her shotgun again. "If he's dumb enough to do that, we got this." She brought her shockproof, bulletproof shield up in the air to show you.

"Wait, isn't it against your HHA for him to blow this place up?!" The Medic shook her head.

"The agreement states that he can't hurt us if we are enclosed by four walls, belonging to St. Hedonismus. It never said anything about prohibiting blondie to destroy the church." She licked her lips to moisten them before continuing. "If he blows a wall off, we'll be left with only three, so it doesn't matter if we're 'in' the church anymore. He can just kill us because we're not enclosed by all four walls."

"Well that's a damn scam!" You panicked and began hopping on the spot, shaking your hands too.

"Stay still, I'm gonna call our friends." She took a phone out from one of her zippered pockets.

Your habit of fingernail chewing returned. You quietly snuck to one of the windows, using your index and middle finger to pry the blinds open wide enough to see what's happening outside.

You began sweating profusely, Husband standing confidently outside. His posture is as perfect as usual, he has a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. You assume that is where he kept the duct tape and the explosive.

In your peripherals, you saw a rectangular object with wires tangled around it stuck onto the door.

Husband caught you in the corner of his eyes. The blond made a slow and eerie turn of the head to your general direction. His blue eyes expressed anguish and heartbreak as his lips were pulled into a frown. His eyebrows were knitted in worry and his eyelashes had sparkling droplets of tears on it.

You shouted and tore yourself away from the window.

"Medic, we have a fucking problem!"

"Huh?" The Medic puts her phone away and turned to you.

"He's not bluffing!"

"Shit. Well, looks like I'm gonna need to— watch out!" She pointed behind you. You didn't know what you were supposed to watch out for, but you moved out of the way regardless.

CRASH!

You shielded yourself with your arms from the shattered glass, how did the Medic catch that? The blinds were closed, how did she know Husband was about to break the window?

Maybe it's just years of experience with Godafrid as her superior.

BANG!

"Agh!"

You screamed along with the Medic. Who shot who? You quickly dusted off the shards from your face before opening your eyes again.

The top section of a pistol is sticking into the window from the outside. Smoke was wafting from the scorching hot barrel.

You whipped your head to the Medic. She was stunned, but otherwise unhurt, it seems like Husband shot her weapon off her hands before she could make the first move.

"(Y/n), come here." Husband began using the rear of his pistol to clear any broken, sharp glass still attached to it's frame. He also yanked the blinds away with one hand, preparing a safer escape route for you.

The sound of different items hitting the floor resonated throughout the desolate church.

"I don't want to—"

"Then you'll die in the explosion as well." You gasped before complying to his demands, Medic didn't dare to move as Husband can easily kill her with one headshot. He's excellent at aiming as he's the best sniper in the company.

Once you're in front of him, separated by a low wall between the empty window frame and the church, Husband opened his arms wide. Inviting you for a hug.

"Don't do it!" Yelled the Medic. Husband only shot her a glare before giving you a welcoming gaze.

"Uh..."

"He's bluffing! Don't fall for it!" The Medic's throat became hoarse and tight from all the yelling and wine.

"It's time to come home, (y/n)." Whispered the blond. "It's time to come home."

"We sacrificed so much of our shit and lives, don't do it! Don't fall for his manipulation!"

You can't hear yourself think as your heartbeat becomes too loud and overbearing. Your lips tremble as you felt tears form in the corners of your eyes.

"It's okay. You will be safe with me. You'll always be my little troublemaker and I'll always love you." He cooed, gently coaxing you to come into his arms.

"You'll be fine in St. Hedonismus, don't go back to your personal hell!"

Husband wishes that he could shoot her dead for being so noisy, but he can't possibly go against the organisation alone. Aside from you and his dogs, he doesn't have any allies that will fight with him. It's better to not take the risk now.

"Sixty seconds, my beloved." He reminded.

You sobbed before propelling yourself forwards.

"(Y/n), NO!" The Medic screamed as soon as she registered your actions in her mind.

"That's a good girl." He chuckled, kissing your forehead as you finally returned to him.

"I told you not to do it, you bastard!" The Medic stomped her feet against the floor and screamed at the top of her lungs. You remained stationary in shock, not because you can't believe that you did it, but because you can't believe that your plan did not work.

"You should know by now that Husband is a trained hitman." He mumbled in your hair as he mockingly dangled your confiscated swiss knife in the air.

"W-what?" You gasped, you were sure that it was positioned in such a way, he couldn't grab! He should be stabbed in the liver by now!

"Get out of there!" Yelled Medic. You hyperventilated and began squirming in his grip.

"No! Please, let me go!" You screamed, but nothing is stopping him from carrying you with one strong arm of his like a suitcase. You can flail your arms and kick the air as much as you want, but nothing is going to deter him from bringing you back home.

"I would make it more comfortable for you. But you just wouldn't cooperate with me." Lectured Husband as he ignored your pleas and thrashing.

"Let me go!" You tried to hit Husband, however, it was impossible in your current position. He paid no mind to you and continued walking further and further away from the church.

You see no sign of his car anywhere, that means he must have parked far away. Also, shouldn't there be a police report on all the screaming and crashing? Or were the neighbors used to it already?

Tears streak down your face as you cried like no tomorrow. You're going back to your prison again, after all that effort, you can't believe you failed. Why? What have you done to deserve this—

BANG!

"OW, FUCK!" You shrieked. A mind numbing, blazing sensation found its way to your abdomen. Sending multitudes of electric shocks all over your body and especially to your brain, giving you sensory overload. Coupled with the lack of sleep, the trauma you went through and the inadequate nutrition you received yesterday and today, the experience of being shot for the first time in a while was amplified greatly.

Husband's dull, cerulean eyes shot open upon seeing your bleeding bullet wound. Your breaths became as short as his and you struggled to keep your eyes open.

Husband saw red, soon going berserk with his violently shaking shoulders. The whites of his eyes are becoming more and more bloodshot as milliseconds passes. His blood boiled to extreme temperatures and heart began to thump faster than the pistons in a race car. The corners of his mouth are starting to rapidly produce feral salivary foam. The more the reality sets in, the more unhinged the blond becomes.

He's going to kill her. He's going to make her death excruciatingly painful. Husband is going to make sure she'll suffer for what she did to his precious little girl.

The blond turned around and aimed his weapon at your assailant.

But end up changing his mind and protecting you with his body instead. His back against the church, crouching on the ground and hands tightly pressed against your ears, protecting your delicate ear drums. He kept your head under his chin.

"Ow! It fucking hurts, it fucking hurts!" You continued screaming as Husband closed his eyes and held you tighter to him. He's shielding you from the inevitable.

The Medic used all her might to hurl the explosive as far as she can away from the compound of St. Hedonismus. However, it exploded mid air as time ran out.

!BOOM!

Hues of warmness such as yellows and orange expanded in a luminescent cloud accompanied by black smoke and sharp, projectile debris. Nearby plants were knocked back from the shockwave, vibrations were strong enough to set of a blaring alarm in the stolen car. The headlights began blinking and the already chipping paint on St. Hedonismus was stripped away from the building, leaving bricks held up with strong concrete. The other window of the church was shattered by the outburst, causing the glass to turn into coarse, crystalline dust.

Both of you were knocked away by the blast, Husband suffered the most injuries because he dedicated his body to save you.

"Ngh..." He moaned in pain, wincing at the head-splitting ringing in both of his ears. He removed his hands from your ears and touched the side of his face. He's bleeding, unsure if it was from his ears or his head.

His back became sore and muscles were fatigued. Husband endured numerous cuts, scrapes and bruises from the dangerous debris. Fortunately, you weren't as affected.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, but he couldn't hear himself very well. It sounded like he's underwater where everything is distorted and muffled to oblivion.

You didn't respond to stimuli, your eyes remained closed and body completely limp with blood escaping your wound.

He pressed his fingers against your neck to check if there is still a pulse. What a relief, there is.

Faint, but there is a pulse.

He grunted as he forced himself to get back up, at least on his knees so he could carry you. The blond slipped an arm under your legs and behind your back before exerting maximum effort on his legs. He has already forgotten about the medic, he only has you on his mind. You're his number one priority now.

BANG!

"AGH!" He yelled, a bullet seared through his shoulder, making him squeeze his eyes in pain.

He turned around to see The Medic, equally injured, holding a smoking shotgun.

"I shot your girl, what cha' gonna do about it, asshole?" The Medic spat a bloody tooth out from her mouth. The blond can't hear her, but judging from her body language and lip reading, she's mocking him.

With great aim, Husband brought his gun up and pulled the trigger. He can't hear the blasts, but he can see the flying sparks coming from the barrel.

Lady luck was on the Medic's side, she allowed her to take cover under the window frame and miraculously did not get shot.

Husband growled and decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. You need medical attention, now.

Despite his painful joints, he jogged away with you in his arms, wincing at every step he take.

Where are the rest?! Godafrid is getting away, the Medic needs to stall for more time, somehow. "I don't get paid enough to do this shit... Hell, I don't get paid at all! I'm doing fucking charity work!" Mumbled the medic bitterly as she reloaded her shotgun. She hopes that you can handle an additional bullet to the thigh.

The woman took one last deep breath before gathering all her courage to do one last game changing act of her life.

She has to choose if she wants to...

Act like a brave, heroic fellow by hopping out of the window to chase after the both of you, risking her own life in the process. (Go to Ch.14, PATH A: Bridge.) Or...

Act like a coward and shoot from the inside of St. Hedonismus. There is a significantly lower chance that Husband would shoot her, at the same time, the chance of her shooting Husband is also reduced as her range becomes limited. (Go to Ch.14, PATH B: Bridge.)

What will she do to get her money's worth?

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Author's Note: Hello, MoonlightTofu here. I apologize if my writing has gotten a lot sloppier than before. This chapter was rushed and the dialogues between characters in this chapter are frankly... quite choppy, but I didn't have enough time to revise it. Also, a reminder to not use 'Kraut' to refer to a German person. Thank you so much for reading yet another chapter of 'Husband'. We are nearing the end of the book, though, I do have a basic premise for the sequel, but do you think that this book is worthy to have a sequel? Let me know in the comments below.

The second-to-last two paragraphs are supposed to be clickable links (for quotev, but for Wattpad, unfortunately you will have to manually travel to that chapter.) that directs you to different story paths that will determine the fates of reader and Husband. Unfortunately, the chapters aren't written yet. So you may need to wait for a while until this chapter becomes interactive. As always, please do let me know what you think about the story so far. Any feedback is appreciated. And if you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to leave a vote!

Status: Unedited.

╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 51 17
You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has come." ~...
450K 18.8K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...
150K 2.2K 26
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
198K 9K 68
In a world of pixels imitating reality, a simple character - (Y/n) (L/n) - manages to ultimately catch the eyes of the player. (Y/n) seems to be not...