Living with a Vampire || Ryej...

By 4lvaK3ribels

{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story ๐Ÿ”žโš [WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse... More

Chapter 01: The meet up
Chapter 02: Im Living here
Chapter 03: The Kiss
Chapter 04: Sexy interaction
Chapter 05: Protect Her
Chapter 06: Prophecy
Chapter 07: Early flirting
Chapter 08: You and Me
Chapter 09: You found it
Chapter 10: Hard, Long and Fat
Chapter 11: Wetness overload๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 12: Trip to the hell
Chapter 13: So Massive House
Chapter 14: Messy Morning
Chapter 15: Danger
Chapter 16: She's Mine bitches
Chapter 17: Our Wild Night๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18: Our love
Chapter 19: A wedding??
Chapter 20: Trust me
Chapter 21: Miss things
Chapter 22: Newly Wed's
Chapter 23: Yes!, I Do!
Chapter 24: A Baby

Chapter 25: A thousand years

3.5K 98 22
By 4lvaK3ribels

Third person pov......

Months and years passed. Their child grows too fast.

The ten -year -old looked like eighteen years old.

"Mommy!!"

She calls Yeji Mommy, while she  calls Ryujin Mama.

They live quietly and orderly.

"Yejin, where are you from?" Yeji asked.

"I was just looking for wood to grill later" the child replied kindly.

Today is Ryujin's birthday and she is busy now with their daughter's enrollment in school.

Yejin is half human and half vampire, so she can socialize with people.

"You're really smart Yejin" Yeji praised her daughter and hugged her.

"For Mama..." Yejin replied and tightened her hug with her Mommy.

"Yejin!!" The mother and daughter broke away from each other and looked to someone who called to Yejin.

"Jibin!!" Yejin ran and hugged her friend who is the daughter of  Lia and Soobin.

Jibin and Yejin are just the same. they are both half human and half mortal. So they can control their power.

Jibin is a boy werewolf, while Yejin is a girl vampire.

Yejin is a year older than jibin, but they only consider each other to be the same age.

"Yeji!!" Lia called Yeji.

"Lia!!, I miss you....." Yeji said and hugged her friend for a few days without being seen.

"Me too.... by the way, Soobin and Chaeryeong accompanied Ryujin in enrolling the kids" Lia said and sat down.

"I hope Soobin doesn't say anything about my surprise for Ryujin" Yeji said in a sad Voice.

"Don't worry, Soobin won't say anything to your wife" Lia explained to calm her friend.

Yeji just nodded and smiled.

In school.......

Ryujin, Soobin and Chaeryeong are waiting in the waiting area of ​​the school.

"It's been too long, isn't there a quick way to get ahead right away?, I miss my wife and my daughter!!" Ryujin's complaint While in line.

Her friends just laughed at her reaction.

"Ryu..... do you remember?, this is also the queue here when we enrolled in this school" Chaeryeong reminded.

"Yes, it's been too long. It's like I want to eat people to exhaust them"

Ryujin received a slap on her shoulder, Her friends looked at her badly. It looks like she was too loud when she said that .

Good thing that people are busy with other things so they haven't heard it.

"Watch out for what you're saying Ryu, there might be trouble" Soobin whispered to her.

"I'm sorry guys....."

A few more minutes passed and the enrollment ended as well. Ryujin was too tired so she sit on the bench for a minute.

"I'm tired....." She said and leaned back.

Later, someone gave a message to soobin.

'Darling, Yeji's surprise is ready for Ryujin. You can go home now

-From Lia

The werewolf took a deep breath and made a way for Ryujin to go home.

"Come on!!, I'm hungry. I want to eat" he said and got up from his seat first.

"Gosh!!, Soobin said they're going home!!" Lia said and panicked.

"Mom..... you don't need to panic" Jibin said and Lia realized what she was doing.

So she straightened up and smiled shyly at her son.

"I'm sorry Jibin.... I'm just excited.... HEHE"

"What are you waiting for?, hide!!" Yeji shouted and all the guests hid. They turned off the light for more exciting.

Ryujin approached, she grabbed the doorknob and turned it. While behind her, Chaeryeong and Soobin are secretly giggling.

When Ryujin entered, she immediately noticed that the lights were off.

"Why is it so dark he-"

"Surprise!!!!" Ryujin jumped in shock when suddenly someone shouted.

"Happy birthday Mama!!!" Yejin shouted and put a birthday cup on Ryujin.

"Thank you my daughter" Ryujin said softly and hugged her daughter.

"Happy birthday baby~" Ryujin cried when the woman she loved came in front of her, Carrying a cake.

"You planned..... this all?" Ryujin asked While crying.

"Yes, just for you" Yeji replied.

Ryujin smiled.

"Blow your candle baby, and make a wish" Yeji said and brought the cake to her wife.

Ryujin wished and blew out the candle.

Everyone applauded and shouted.

Yeji wiped the remaining tears from Ryujin's face and kissed her cheek.

"Happy birthday my baby" she said again.

"Thank you...... thank you for all" Ryujin thanked and kissed her wife on the lips.

They parted for air and hugged.

All the guests had already eaten and went to the party room where Yeji prepared a little fun there.

"Yeji!, you need to sing!!" Lia shouted and smiled at her friend.

She reached for mic and Yeji went to the front.

She prepared a song for her wife.

"Uhmmm.... this song is for the person I love the most, for the person I accept wholeheartedly, and..... for the person I want to be with Forever" she said while looking at her wife.

She started playing the Song and got ready to sing.

Heart beats fast
colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more

Yeji's tears slowly dripped as she looked at her wife who had been staring at her.

"I love you Ryu~" when Ryujin heard that, she immediately stood up, came over and hugged her wife.

"I love you too...." She said and pressed their lips together.

In my whole life, I never thought I would fall for you....

I never thought of loving someone like you.....

But because you accompanied me in my life......

I can say that.......I am happy to live with a vampire......

END

Thank you for reading:)

Thank u for 11k read:)

Others stories:

One Shot

>Sunglass (Ryeji one shot)
>Wild for you (Ryeji one shot)

Long story

>My Girl (Ryuryeong)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 248 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
90.7K 4.3K 71
Two immortals who have pasts and who met each other at an art gallery. What could possibly happen once they meet and get to know more each other? ...
46.2K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...
224K 10.6K 62
Hwang Yeji, a new student with an element of dancing. She spits fire with her eyes and captivates people with her moves. Not only that, she is an int...