๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

By Exotiicco

"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š" More

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
๊•ค
To My Readers

๊•ค

11.8K 432 289
By Exotiicco

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃: Continued

"Hey baby!" My mom said and came to give me a hug but I dodged it. Cory was sittin in the couch giving her ah stank look.

"You seen him now leave" He stated and momma gave him a nasty look "Stop being so rude! I'm trying to see my son" She argued.

"A son that you left as a baby!" Cory yelled "While I was pregnant!" He added and she scoffed.

"You—"

She was interrupted with someone beating on the door. I scrunched my face up and turned around opening it and seeing Nehemiah standing there.

"Oh. I thought you left?" I asked and he nodded "I did but you left your phone" He spoke lowly and had a mug on his face makin me stare at him. He's not so playful and childish around other people.

He only does that around me.

"Oh thank you" I smiled and he smirked before it dropped back down "You welcome shorty" He gave me my phone and I looked at it, opening it seeing a game running.

"Did you play a game?" I laughed and he nodded his head "Yeahhh, I got bored driving back here" He said lookin up and over me since he was wayyyyy taller then me.

"But imma call you later Aight" He head nodded and I frowned wanting another hug or sumn.

"Fix yo face lil mama" He chuckled ah lil bit "I wanna hug" I mumbled and he raised his eyebrows.

"Speak up"

"I wanna hug" I said ah lil louder and he smiled ah lil and gave me ah hug bending down. His hand slid inside my cropped jacket just above my waist giving me butterflies at the skin to skin contact.

"I gotta go" He whispered and I nodded my head "Okay" I frowned not wantin him ta go. Is it bad that I'm already attached? Ian never had nobody that cared about me like this inna longggg time.

"Mmm!!!" Someone cleared there throat and I looked over my shoulder as Nemo's hands unwrapped from around my waist.

"What the hell!!" My mother yelled.

"Okay you can go now" I said not wanting him to see my mother acting like this. He tilted his head and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Aight answer da phone" He shot me ah look and I smiled puttin my hands in my back pockets my ears prolly turnin red.

"Okay" I whispered and waved closing the door.

"So this is what it's come too?!" My mother shrieked "Both my sons gay!!" She cried and I shook my head not letting her homophobic comments get to me.

"Momma stop it" I said and she walked up to me and slapped my "Your sinning!!" She screamed in my face and I cried while Cory shot up and pushed her on the ground.

I put my hand over my face as tears ran down my face "STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH YOUR NOT A GIRL!!!" She screamed and Cory punched her repeatedly.

I didn't stay to watch as I ran up the stairs and into my room sittin in a corner and pulling my knees up rocking back and forth.

There was still commotion going on downstairs but I could barely hear it.

Your not a girl!! Stop crying!

That's what kept repeating in my head, over, and over again.

I sat there and cried until my door opened.

"Josiah" Cory came in my room and sat in front of me "What she said isn't true" He said, sounding like he was about to cry himself.

"You can cry if you want too okay? That doesn't make you feminine" He explained and I cried even more and he hugged me.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you, you can't cry" He said and I nodded my head sniffing.

"And she only said that cause she can't get laid" He tried joking and I laughed slightly and pulled my head up. He grabbed my chin and turned my face.

"Is it bad?" I whispered and he shook his head "Not as much damage compared to what I did to her face" He smiled and I laughed.

"Cory?"

"Hm?" He said lookin at me when he scooted back criss crossing his legs "How did you know you liked Messiah?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"I knew I liked Messiah when... He made me nervous, believe it or not I was a real hot head, and rude too" He smiled thinking back.

"I remember the first time we met" He chuckled "He asked what school I went too and I told him mind his business high school, he smirked at me" He shook his head in amazement.

"But really when I knew I wanted to start something with him... was when he found out I was intersex" He nodded and I sat there listening.

"He didn't care, Messiah looked at me and said he did not care and that's the moment I knew I wanted to start something with him" He said lookin in a daze smiling slightly.

"Wow" I whispered and he smiled looking at me "Find someone who will love you and all your flaws" Cory said seriously "and if they can't there not worth it jojo" He stood up.

"Now put some ice on your face, so it doesn't swell. There might be a bruise tho" He frowned and I nodded.

"Okay" I smiled and got up.
___________

"I can't believe that bitch" Thryi sniffled and I laughed at her "That's not funny jojo" Pookie said her head down and I mushed the both of there heads.

"Shut up I'm fine now see" I lifted up my cheek "And plus it's only a tiny purple spot" I pointed to it and they mugged it.

"I don't care it shouldn't even be there in the first place" She said and took ah picture of it just like she did when I started icing it.

Before and after pics, that's what she said.

"Enough of me, Thryi how did the talk wit Dezzy go?" I asked changing the conversation looking at the time that read 11:00 pm. Nemo prolly sleep, that liar.

"It went well" She smiled and I laughed "She gettin flashbacks Pookie!" I pointed and Thryi smacked my finger muggin me "Shut up...yall just don't know" She shook her head.

"How are you and what's her name?" I asked and Pookie mugged me "Her name is Azariah! Get it right" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay miss attitude! Protective ova yo girlfriend!" Thryi busted out laughing at Pookie face "Shut up I hate you bit—" She stopped when I gave her ah look.

"Whatever. Well me and her be talking onna iPad, well mainly I do the talkin she just stare at me" Ivy frowned "ion kno why tho" She shrugged and me and Thryi smirked at each other.

"Do she be staring like dis?" Thryi asked.

"Mhm!! She be starin just like dat, atleast she not mean muggin now tho" Pookie shrugged and Me and Thryi cheesed.

"Where you goin?" I asked when ivy got up "I'm finna tell my momma and father" She said and skipped out da room.

"Azariah needa stop playin wit my good sis" Thryi said chewing her gum and I nodded "She be starin like dat? Whew chilleee she hooked ta Pookie badass" I laughed and Thryi held her hand out.

"Okayyy!" She high-fived me and connected our hands.

"Yo phone lightin up" Thryi nodded her head and I looked at it.

"It's Nehemiah" I said gettin nervous and Thryi rolled her eyes "boy just answer da damn phone" She smiled and I answered it.

"Who in dea wit you?" He asked and I looked up "Thryi" I said lookin at his face "Get out" He said and Thryi scrunched her face up.

"Just kick me outta my own house okay!" She said hoppin up and going to the door. She didn't leave tho she just pretended and closed the door stayin.

"Like out the door door" Nemo rolled his eyes and Thryi huffed "Can't have no fuckin fun!" She said and waved "Goodnight I'm finna go text my 4 liferrrr" She said "Goodnight!" I laughed.

She closed the door and it was silent.

"Why it take you so long ta answer?" He asked "Why it take you so long ta call?" I tilted my head and he smirked.

"Awww you wanna play this game lil mama? Aight."

Who POV would y'all like ta see?

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 73.2K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
315K 12.5K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||
490K 28.3K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
171K 7.3K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•