an exorcist hero (a bnha blue...

By human-phone-charger

when 3 exorcists are given a mission to investigate the strange paranormal activity at ua high school. they s... More

welcome to UA
is it really her
I remember who I am now
you probably thought it was a chapter
A/N
a bigger family
my birthday in bnha
hey
temptaint
date time
explaining everything
talking

hey

16 0 0
By human-phone-charger

Hey so um...I'm not sure if i wanna continue this story anymore. Honestly i made this when i was in like the 7th grade, I'm now a junior in high school and have barely touched it. But i mean if you guys really do like this story i could try remaking it. The concept does seem pretty good i just had no clue where i was going with this story at the time. Also the updates are gonna be slow if i do remake this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 682 54
Join the journey of Ayato Naganohara as he grow up with a strange backstory. It isn't tragic like many others but he technically shouldn't even exist...
34.5K 963 32
This story is about Shoto Todoroki and his 5-minute younger twin-sister, Going on the same path of becoming heroes while leaning on each other's back...
1.7K 86 7
π•π„π’ππ„π‘π“πˆπ‹πˆπŽ ━ ❝I will destroy π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ who brings harm to what is mine!❞ ✿✼:*:゚*:ΰΌ…β­‘ Κ™Ι΄Κœα΄€ x κœ°α΄‡α΄!ᴍᴏᴋᴀ α΄€α΄‹α΄€κœ±ΚœΙͺʏᴀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ β­‘ΰΌ…:*゚:*:✼✿ In which you...
166K 7.1K 48
Kill a demon. That was the only instruction given to Class 1-A before the students were sent on a mission to a school none of them have ever heard of...