๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—น' ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๏ฟฝ...

By AzurePrima

[Owl House x Male! Reader] "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk wi... More

โ—‡ Prologue โ—‡
โ–  A Thieving Owl and A Pair of Humans โ– 
โ–  Decisions and Prison Breaks โ– 
โ–  Chores Before Hoes โ– 
โ–  The Wizard's Lie โ– 
โ–  An Abomination Of a Plan โ– 
โ–  Abomination shenanigans โ– 
โ–  The Storm โ– 
โ–  The Beast โ– 
โ–  A Convention? โ– 
โ–  You What?! โ– 
โ–  Midnight Joyride โ– 
โ—‹ แดณแตƒสณแตˆแต‰โฟ แต’แถ  แดนแต‰แตแต’สณโฑแต‰หข โ—‹
โ–  The Blights upon the Library โ– 
โ–  A Blight's Hideout โ– 
โ–  An Almost Normal Day Except for the Body Swap โ– 
โ–  [Y/n]'s Terrible, No Good Day โ– 
โ–  Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained โ– 
โ–  The Runaway โ– 
โ–  Bickering And Disagreements โ– 
โ–  Promises And Honor โ– 

โ–  Midnight Hustle โ– 

2.8K 108 66
By AzurePrima

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ •

All four of you were having a blast with the walking house. It was exciting to have the house following your every orders which reminds you of the giant mech animes you used to watch back home. Right now, the house was walking through a forest when Willow spotted a familiar girl.

"Hey is that...?" Willow asked as the house came to a stop.

"It's Boscha." Gus said, confirming her suspicions. "The girl who made fun of us."

All of you quieted down and watched as Boscha walked past the house while talking to someone through a... crow.

The Boiling Isles have never ceased to amaze and baffle you with its weirdness even after staying a few weeks with Eda.

"Ugh! Yes, Mom. I'm going to a moonlight conjuring. No, Mom. You can't come." She said, stopping and giving an annoyed look at the crow. She narrows her eyes, "And yes, Mom, it's sad that you're asking."

Rolling her eyes, she lets go of the bird. It lets out a series of caws and flies off into the distance. She then turned around and saw the house but because of the hill, she didn't see the four kids glowing brightly at the porch.

"She noticed us. What do we do?" Willow whispers. Luz hums in thought while you smirk, already having a plan in mind.

"Hey. H‐Hey you. You should, uh... stop being so mean to people. You're kind of a jeeeerk." Luz said through a megaphone illusion Gus conjured up. You all chuckle but try to keep it down so Boscha wouldn't get suspicious.

"Ew. A talking house is giving me a lecture?" Boscha turns away with a frown then scoffs. "Whatever. I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood."

"Your turn, [Y/n]." Luz whispers, handing the megaphone over to you. A mischievous grin forming on her face, "Show them what you can do."

"With pleasure." You whispered back and shooting back a mischievous grin in return.

"But don't you see? I am no mere house." You spoke in a gruff tone. You can't help but grin before saying your next lines. "I am the beast of the forest! Tremble before me, child!"

You then roared into the megaphone as the house stood up from behind the hill, showing off its bird legs and scaring Boscha. The said girl screams and she begins to run off further into the forest. You all laughed as her running figure faded from view.

"I've never pranked anyone before. And now I have a taste for it." Gus says as he gleefully smiles.

You let out a chuckle and ruffled his hair. "Try not to get addicted to it, Gus."

"We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring." Willow suggests. "That will show her who's got no talent." She says the last part with disdain. You glance at her in a bit of concern and fear, dreading the day when Willow snaps and gives into her fury.

You take a glance at the moon and frown, noticing how it was almost down.

"Actually, I'm starting to think we should head back." You mutter. The house was far away from its original spot and with the night coming to an end, you prefer to keep it safe and not piss off Eda. That woman can hold a grudge and her punishments are always the worst.

"Amity's updating her Penstagram." Gus says as he shows his scroll to his friends. It was the same post Amity made earlier but there was a new tagline added under it.

"Shout out to my fellow witches. #Humans can bite it!" Luz reads aloud. She gasps and glares at the post. She glances at you, looking for your reaction. Not to her surprise, you were glaring darkly at the scroll.

"... Let's do it" You say, continuing to glare darkly at the scroll. Cheers erupted from your friends and the house begun to walk again. This time, heading towards Amity's house.

You saw something move in the corner of your eye and turned to see nothing. You shake your head, thinking it was some birds flying by. If only that was the case.

■ ●● ●● ■

"Hello?" Eda says, carefully approaching the stand. She peeks through its curtain, seeing nothing but darkness. "Uh, I seek the one they call Grimm Hammer."

"I'm the one they call Grimm Hammer." A deep voice called out. A creature pops its head out from under the counter, its big eyes glowing in the darkness.

The curtains suddenly raise, taking Eda by surprise as the stand was revealed. And from underneath the counter, a small pig - like demon wearing round glasses hops onto the counter.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome." He greets Eda, posing with his arms in the air. Without much delay, he starts to show off his wares to her. "I've got weaponry from the Hinterlands, curses from the Winterlands, and jelly beans!" He then tosses the jellybeans up into the air.

"Jelly beans!" King exclaims in joy as he manages to catch one.

"They're lethally delicious." The merchant adds, still cheerfully grinning.

Despite that important fact about the jellybean, King goes to eat it anyway and opens his mouth. But Eda promptly smacks it out of his paw. He looks down in sadness while Eda gives a questioning gaze at the pig demon.

"You are Grimm Hammer?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Tibblet‐Tibblie Grimm Hammer the third." He says with a bow. He then smiles at her. "Please, call me Tibbles."

King laughs and points at Tibbles, "He wants to be called that."

"Okay, Tibbles. I need some of this elixir." She said as she handed over to him one of her empty bottles.

"Oh. This is one wicked brew." Tibbles says, inspecting it and smiles at Eda. "Lucky for you, I just stocked up," He grabs one with his tail and shows it to her. Eda smirks, recognizing the golden liquid in the potion.

"Huzzam! I'll give you ten snails." Eda says, pulling out her wallet.

"Add two more zeros and it's a deal." Tibbles said, closing his eyes with a wide grin.

"A THOUSAND SNAILS?!" Eda yells out in indignation and she glares at Tibbles. "What kind of game are you playing?"

"Capitalism." Tibbles simply stated as he walked away from her. "Where everyone wins, except you."

"Hey!" Eda angrily retorts, slamming her hand on the counter. She then notices a deck of cards beside her and smirks. "Say, you play Hexes Hold'em?"

"Really? Now?" King groans, putting his paws up in the air.

"Oh! Is that what that game is called?" Tibbles stops and returns to the counter. "I was just using these as coasters." He chuckles as he grabs the cards.

"How about we make it interesting?" Eda says, smirking. "I win, you give me the elixir. You win, you can take something of mine."

"Oh, what fun. You're on." Tibbles smiles as Eda's smirk widens even further.

■ ●● ●● ■

The Owl House walks through Bonesborough, causing the neighborhood to shake with each step it took. While people on the streets scream and run out of its way to avoid getting crushed.

"Look, Amity's house." Willow points at a huge manor on a hill. "Time to show Amity what a real conjuring looks like." She says with a hint of pride. Gus and Luz grins, excited to show off the house. But you were focusing on the setting moon, hoping Eda gets

The house takes a step forward but was stopped when a giant rope was placed over its roof. You all yelped in surprise. The sudden stop made all of you stumble, forcing you to let go of each other.

"What happened?" Willow asks, looking around.

"Is that a..." Luz points at something in front of the house.

"Giant crossbow?" You finish with furrowed eyebrows. You spot a familiar figure standing beside the weapon. The demon hunter you saw in the market earlier.

He signals to the others and they shoot the crossbow once more. The second giant bolt shoots over the house, the rope forcing down the house further into the ground. The demon hunter jumps up in front of them, taking them by surprise.

"Knock, knock." He growled out. You protectively place yourself in front of your friends as they cowered behind you. You held a calm and collected expression as you looked at the hunter. But inside, you're a nervous wreck.

■ ●● ●● ■

'This can't get anymore worse...' You suppress a groan of annoyance and look down at the ropes tied around your body and binding you to your friends. After that, the hunters placed Hooty onto a cart and began to wheel the house away. Hooty wasn't much help as he was still mumbling to himself while Luz kicked at the door, trying to wake him up.

"Hooty! Hooty! You have to wake up." Luz yells while you try to grab your knife from your pocket. Gus was biting on the ropes to free themselves but it was a slow process.

"If you want this to end as you say, four of us hold hands. It's the only way." Hooty replies, still in a trance.

"¡Oye, no me hable así!" Luz gives a final kick at the door before turning to Willow. "Willow, will you help me out with Hooty?"

"I'm sorry, Luz. You shouldn't ask me to help with anything." Willow mutters as they all look at her.

"Willow." Luz frowns as Willow continues to look away from her. You pulled out your knife and sigh in relief.

'Finally!' You begin to cut the ropes and managed to cut one which helped loosened the ropes a bit. You grin and continue to cut the ropes before the house suddenly stops. The sudden movement made you guys roll over to the other side of the living room. You can only watch as your knife slipped away from your grasp and rolled under a table. 'GODDAMMIT!'

"Did the house stop moving?" Luz asks while you silently seethe in rage.

Gus groans, "Uh, my insides didn't."

The door opens and they whimper while you glare at the hunters. The lead hunter stared at the angry teen for a moment before letting out a laugh of amusement. He roughly shoves the tied up teens out of the house as they yelped.

"Take the house and rip out the house demon. We can sell it to restaurants as exotic meat." He barks at his underlings. He then stares at you, as if trying to decipher something. "Try to take the taller one with us. There's a high bounty on his head. The Emperor's Coven wants the kid for something."

You froze at his words, 'Bounty? Emperor's Coven?... Fuck, was it because I stole a few things from the covention?'

Meanwhile, Luz stiffens up and looks at you in worry. She presses her back closer to you, as if trying to protect you. "No! Hooty would taste terrible. And [Y/n] hasn't done anything wrong! And --"

"Hey, I'm a refined taste. Hoot! Hoot!" Hooty retorts.

"What do we do with the worms?" A hunter gruffly asks, scrutinizing the kids.

"Throw them over the cliff." The leader says with a dismissive wave. The hunter chuckles as he begins to approach them. Behind you, you can hear your friends whimper which sets off your protective instincts to spike up.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

Your thoughts are in a scramble as you weigh your options. You felt the ropes loosened around you and without thinking, you followed your instincts. You sent a kick at the hunter, hitting him in the jaw. He backs up in surprise, putting a hand to his mouth. He pulls it back to see there was blood dripping from his lips. The other hunters swiftly moved to action and surrounded you.

You grunt as your back was slammed against the cart. Swiftly, the hunters tied your wrists together and attached it to the cart. The ropes dig harshly into your skin, leaving red marks. One of them stands by the cart, keeping a wary eye on you.

"[Y/n]!" They cried out, looking at you in worry. You looked back at your friends, unable to move from your spot.

'Shit. SHIT.' You can only watch in frustration and fear as they were steadily pushed towards the cliff.

"All righty, kids. Here's the end of your short little lives." The hunter states as he shoves them to the edge of the cliff. Looking at the bottom of the cliff, they noticed how the waves were crashing violently against the cliff as jagged and sharp pieces of rocks sticks up in the water.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Gus says, hurried turning around to face the hunter. "Is this really what you wanna be doing with your life? Tossing kids from cliffs?"

"Actually, yes." The hunter smiles. "It's been my dream since I was a boy. "

The three of them looked at him in horror and shock. He notices it and frowns. "I was a strange child. Whee!"

They scream as they fall off the cliff and down into the sea. You froze, blood pounding in your ears. You looked over at the cliff in shocked silence.

'No.. Willow... Gus... Luz... They're...' You hear someone laughing and that's when your vision went red.

■ ●● ●● ■

Back at the Night Market, Eda looks on in shock and a little bit of anger as her cards burn on the counter.

"Oof. That was painful to watch." King remarks, watching the cards burn up in front of him. Eda looks up and glares at Tibbles.

"You card shark. You hustled me." She angrily stated, glaring darkly at him. Tibbles chuckles,

"Looks like you forgot about my wild card." He then holds up his wildcard, a picture of a muscularly elf. It hops down to the counter and lets out a roar of victory, ripping its shirt to reveal its muscularly body.

"In any case, I'd like my prize now. And I choose... the little bone boy." He points at King which surprises both of them. "I've always wanted a tiny servant to model my line of baby clothes." Tibbles chuckles as he grabs King from Eda.

"No! I don't look good in clothes. I'm all‐natural. Eda, do something!" King pleads, looking at Eda. The said witch glares at Tibbles and tries to cast magic but nothing happens. Instead more feathers sprout up from her arm.

"I can't perform magic!" Eda grunts, looking at her arm. In response, Tibbles smirks and snaps his fingers. Magic chains burst out of the ground and wrapped around Eda, dragging her to the ground.

"You think this can stop me? I can still bite your ankles." Eda says with a defiant tone as she struggles to get off from the ground.

"You don't think I know who you are?" Tibbles says, looking at her with narrowed eyes. "Eda, the Owl Lady."

This makes Eda gasp in shock.

"That's right." He smirks and pulls out her wanted poster. "I've seen your wanted posters around here."

"I wonder how much the Emperor's Coven would pay me to hand you over?" He grins, rubbing his chin as Eda glares at him.

■ ●● ●● ■

"Yeah, they tried to fight back and they nearly got me. But you know, I handled it." The hunter boasts, puffing his chest while the leader gives him a blank look.

"They were children, Tom." He deadpans.

Just then, they heard a scream from nearby and whipped around to see you standing over their unconscious fellow hunter.

But you... seem different.

Your nails turned into sharp claws and a tail twitched behind you in an agitated manner. You growl and look at them with a withering glare. Your pupils has turned into slits, making you look more like a beast they have encountered countless times before. A glowing and mysterious symbol was prominent on your forehead.

It was suffocating being under your glare and all of the hunters stood still for a moment, frozen by fear. The first one to snap out of it was the leader and he quickly barked orders at his fellow hunters. Snapping out of it, all of the hunters quickly moved into action. They rushed towards you, their weapons drawn.

You just cock your head to the side as you see the group of hunters rushing towards you. You crouch down and charge towards them, seemingly turning into a dark blur. Your glowing eyes being the only thing the hunters see. Panicking, one hunter swings his axe at the blur. You simply dodge the attack and grab the axe. A dark smoke covers your arm and the axe's blade soon shatters into pieces in your grip.

Without any hesitation, you quickly grabbed the surprised hunter by his throat and slammed him into the ground. The others were taken off guard by what happened while some continue to attack. Just like what happened to the first hunter, their weapons quickly shattered into pieces in your grip and they were rendered unconscious, either by being slammed into the ground or being tossed into the trees. And this soon cause a panic to spread across the group.

One hunter watches the conflict from afar notches his arrow into their bow as they prepare to take aim at the teen. Once they notice you had your back against them, they aimed for your head and shoot. The arrow whizzed through the air and the hunter felt relief course through them, wanting this horrible event to end already.

But unfortunately a black tail catches the arrow and breaks it in half. You turn to glare at them as you held one of their unconscious comrade by their cloak. Their face paled and they hurriedly dropped the bow before making a run for it.

"I thought he was human!?" Tom asks with wide eyes as he turns to his boss.

"I thought so too..." Was his reply as he put a hand over his sword, his face paling.

You growled lowly, causing a few of them to turn tail and flee for their safety. You turned to Tom, your eyes glaring viciously at the hunter making him gulp. You made a lunge for him but was stopped when a rope hooked onto you arm. You hiss, about to tear it off when another one grabs onto your other arm. And soon enough, you were tied back down to the ground with several ropes over you. The remaining hunters grunt as you thrash about, trying to free yourself.

The leader looks around, noticing only four of his comrades were still unconscious while the rest either were knocked out or had ran away from fear. He growls in frustration and summons lightning to his hand before shocking the teen. You yelp and hiss in pain as your tail and claws disappear. You groan and shakes your head, a fog of pain and exhaustion clouding it.

The leader scoffs, looking down at you. "Not so tough now eh?"

You let out a low growl of annoyance and glare at him. You stop when something rises up from behind the hunter and you can't help the grin forming on your face.

"What are you grinning at, punk?" He hisses but this makes your grin widen.

"Behind you, dumbass." With that, several vines slam the rest of the hunters into the trees. You get up and remove the ropes tying you down. You look around to see them all unconscious and some shards laying about. You look over to where the vines came from and let out a sigh of relief.

"You're all alright..." You say as your friends run up to you. You grunt in surprise when Luz tackles you into a hug.

"Whoa! What happened here?" Gus asks. You gently pat Luz as she lets go of you.

"I think it was me..." You nervously reply, looking at your hands.

You just keep drawing up blank every time you try to remember. The fog in your mind seems like it won't be clearing up soon. Oddly enough, it felt like the insides of your chest is burning up. You hope its not the effect of the lightning spell the hunter placed on you. But something in the back of your head tells you its something else entirely.

"We'll talk about it later. But we should probably head back before they wake up." Luz says as she warily glances at the hunters.

You all quickly ran over to the house and climbed up. As soon as everyone was inside, Luz slammed the door shut. They hold hands and the blue aura returns. The house stands up and breaks off the ropes keeping it down.

Luz nervously looks out the window. "Oh, no. I don't mean to step on this victory but we gotta get home before Eda does!"

With that, the house began to hurry back home before the moon sets. Meanwhile, Tom sits up and looks at the carnage surrounding him.

"... Children are terrifying."

■ ●● ●● ■

"King, I'm sorry." Eda says, regret lacing her tone as she stares up at the sulking demon.

"King? Who's King? I go by Little Bone Boy now." He turns away from her, his leg chained down to the post. He sulks in his sailor outfit, refusing to look at her.

"I know I have a problem. I get obsessed with Hexes Hold'em. But I'm done with that stupid game. Look. " Ed takes one of the cards near her and starts to chew on it.

"You promise?" King hopefully asks, glancing at her.

"I promise." Eda nods, her reply muffled.

"Okay, okay." King chuckles as he kicks off the ankle chain. "I'll grab you the elixir and then we can bust out of here."

"Bone boy!" Tibbles yelled, making King stop in his tracks.

"Heh?"

"You will do no such thing! The Emperor's Coven is already on its way to send this witch here to the Conformatorium." Tibbles then smiles and holds up an outfit. "And I just rustled up some more clothes for you to try on."

King angrily throws his hat onto counter, "Just because I have a model's body doesn't mean you can use me like this.

Loud footsteps sounded in the distance but the two demons were too caught up in arguing to notice it.

Tibbles climbs up to the counter, "I can and I am, bone boy. I've got the cards stacked against you."

Eda's eyes widen as she watches some of the rocks shake. The footsteps were getting closer now.

"And nothing can stop me. NOTHING!" He yells.

Just then, a bird - leg stomps on his stand and destroys it in the process. Miraculously, a bottle of Eda's elixir falls off, still intact.

"Sorry, mister!" Luz yells out from a window while [Y/n] tiredly watches on and waved.

Eda laughs as the house walks down the street before realizing something. "Wait, what‐‐ Was that my house?"

"Eda, quick!" King tosses her the elixir. She catches it in her mouth and downs it while Tibbles looks on in surprise. Once it was empty, she spits it out and traces a spell circle over the chains. It shatters into pieces and she smiles as the feathers poof off her arms.

"No, no, no!" Tibbles looks around in distraught. "My scam stand!"

"Sorry, Tibbles, old boy. It looks like you forgot about the wild card." She grabs her staff and throws the cards at his face. She smiles as she walks away with King.

"Curse you, witch! Curse you, bone boy! I'll have my revenge! Tibblet‐Tibblie Grimm Hammer the third will have his revenge!" He shook his fist at them before his stand collapsed on him.

■ ●● ●● ■

The animated house soon reached the original spot of the Owl House. It sits back down in the crater it left and turns back to normal.

"...Did we do it?" Luz hopefully asks, opening one eye to look around. You yawn as you felt exhaustion overcome you. The events from tonight caught up to you and honestly, you just want to curl up in bed and sleep.

The door opens to reveal Hooty back to normal but a little dazed. "Is the room spinning or is it just me?"

"Ah. Just a little house humor. Ooh." He chuckles then groans.

"Sorry about all that, Hooty." Luz rubs the back of her head. You all nervously look around.

Hooty smiles, "It's okay. I'm just glad I was included..."

"Cool. Can I sleep now?" You mumble, sending a longing look at the couch. But your hope was swiftly destroyed when the door slams shut, Eda and King behind it. You sigh, resigned to your fate.

"Oh, boy... " Luz mutters when you both notice the furious expression on Eda's face.

"You are so busted."

"Oh, man." Luz cowers behind you and closes her eyes. You mentally braced yourself for the oncoming scolding, letting out a heavy sigh as you straighten up.

"You held a moonlight conjuring." She stomps her way towards you.

"I did..." You reply, wanting to get this over with.

"And you animated my house. MY HOUSE!" Eda yells, gesturing to the state of the room.

"Yes!" Luz squeaks while you bow your head down, already accepting your fate.

Just then, Willow steps in front of you, blocking Eda's path. "No. Don't punish them. We're the ones who pushed them to do the conjuring."

"If you're gonna eat me just do it now. Do it now!" Gus says, also stepping in front of them. Eda gives him a look of disgust at his suggestion. Meanwhile, you stared at Willow in confusion.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that..." Luz whispers to her. Willow simply smiles at her.

"Yes, Luz. I did." She said, making you and Luz smile.

"Well, you're all guilty, so you'll all be punished by cleaning my house top to bottom." She then summons various cleaning supplies and dumps them into the kids' arms.

"And another thing..." They all gulped as she turned around with a serious expression. "That was totally amazing. And I'm so joining you for next year's conjuring." She smirks as the kids perk up. "Now get to work."

They all run off and start to clean up the house. Eda sighs as she flops down on the couch.

"I can't believe they animated a whole house." King remarks as he looks around.

"Yeah. You're right. That takes some powerful magic." Eda says as she looks over at her apprentices. She hums in confusion when she notices you were in a daze as you clean up. There was a strange

'Weird... It's just a moonlight conjuring. So why is he...' Eda frowns as she comes to a realization. She squints her eyes at you as 'Unless...'

.....

The sun was rising up by the time they finished cleaning up the house. Exhausted beyond belief, everyone prepared to go to sleep. You groan as you fall face first onto your bed. You buried your face into a pillow and was about to doze off when you hear some footsteps nearing you. You looked up to see Luz.

"Hey..."

"Hey." She says as she sits down next to you. "You alright there?"

You hum, "Yeah... just tired."

"Guess, I won't be getting any answers then.." Luz lies down on her bed.

You yawn, "Nope. Good night Luz."

"It's morning, [N/n]."

"..."

"Go to sleep, Noceda."

Luz quietly chuckles. You groan and cover your head with a pillow.

'I'll just ask him tomorrow...' Luz nods to herself as she drifts off to sleep.

.

.

.

Except you didn't wake up the next day...

• ■ ● - ● - ● - ● - ● ■ •

Author's note:

Not gonna lie. I'm actually quite proud of the drawing I made of [Y/n].

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

[12/03/2022]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 109 16
- Disclaimer - I don't own the characters or the franchise or the cover, I only own my oc Before you read: Have any of you ever wondered what would...
421 3 16
The Boiling Isles, a land of bubbling magic and fantastical creatures, hummed with its usual chaotic rhythm. But beneath the surface, a shadow pulsed...
1.8K 25 31
[Disclaimer!: I do not own the Owl House or its characters.] The students knew what the "Day of Unity" really was. Their parents didn't believe them...
645 30 3
Y/N and Luz are Friends for almost 5 years now, they already did go on a lot of things, They are both considered Weird, as for Y/N being an rebelliou...