THE BALD EAGLES (Omega Verse)

By ailovexiaowang

Did you know that bald eagles are one of the faithful animals to their mates? They'll love and live with the... More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chaoter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 3

2K 189 25
By ailovexiaowang

Yibo came back to the house in the prairie that morning when he saw Baozhai was around his family's mansion to ask permission from his parents to take a leave during Zhan's heat. This time he brought his loyal servant,  Li Renshu, a Beta.

"Master, you better stay here. Otherwise, you can sense his scent...!" said Li Renshu.

Yibo glared at his servant who promptly lowered his head. Then, Yibo walked into the house, in his hand was a plastic bag of food that he has picked up on the street, where Zhan collapsed. He also sent Zhan's scooter to the workshop to repair.

The Beta watched him goes into the house with a worried look. Li Renshu is Yibo's long time servant. His age was same as Yibo. He has served the Wang family since he was a child, following his parents who work in Wang's mansion. He got the education he needs. Since he was the only servant's kid in their mansion. so the Wang couple sent him to school and graduated from college as Yibo. He's the only one who can control the young Alpha when his rut came up and his lust was uncontrollable.

Yibo went to the basement's door.

"He's out of the inhibitor..."  he hissed in his mind when he senses  faintly the scent of the Omega who hiding inside the basement. 

Yibo sniffed the scent deliciously until he closed his eyes and tilted his head upward.Then, he was back to his sense before his rut triggered by the Omega's sweet scent. He put the plastic bag in front of the door. He means, so when Zhan feels hungry he would comes out and finds the food right in front of the door, so he doesn't need to roam into the kitchen and attracted the other Alphas.

But he heard the rustle of footsteps climbing up the stairs from the basement. Yibo was panic. Because the sweet scent of the Omega was testing his libido to get his rut earlier.  Yibo tried to fight his lust. He fell on his knees,leaning on the door frame. His face turned red, sweat started to form on his face. He stared at the door, expecting the Omega come out of that door. But there is no sound of another movement. Yibo closed his eyes and took a deep breath, feels relief that the Omega didn't come out. But he could sense that he was still in front of the door at the other side.

"Get in. Ggggrrrhhh...!" Yibo hissed as he was unable to control his rut any longer.

There was no sound from inside, whether Zhan gets back into the inhibitor or keeps away from the door. But a while later, he could hear the footsteps like stepping down the stairs. The sound was faint and slow, but it was enough for Yibo right now. He heard the sound of a metal door being slammed shut after that.

"He's got into the room..." hissed Yibo, feels relief when his libido goes down slowly.

"RENSHU!!!" He shouted at his servant.

Promptly, Renshu came into the house and gets his Master up from the floor.

"I told you, Master.....!" Renshu said. He slung Yibo's hand over his shoulder.

"What kind of Omega he is?' said Yibo while escorting to the outside of the house.

"I heard about him a little from my parents. Xiao Zhan born as an Omega. Unlike us, who know what verse are we when we hit our puberty when we getting our heat for the first time. That's why, his parents very protective of him. But his father ran to a secluded area around the sea when Xiao Zhan was still very young....!" Renshu told the story.

"Why I never heard about it?" Asked Yibo.

"You're too busy chasing the random Omegas after your first rut, Master....!" Replied Renshu.

Yibo glared at his servant..But he couldn't deny it, though. Renshu was right. He never thought about the omegas in the mansion, since his parents forbid him to touch them. He wasted most of his time outside the mansion, doing the reckless things and public destruction until his parents couldn't tolerate it anymore and send him to the boarding school with no chance to get out of the area.

"I want him to keep an eye on him from now on. Don't allow anyone trying to get close or flirt with him...!" Hissed Yibo.

Renshu stunned.

"May I know, what is your right on him asking me to watch him, Master?" Asked Renshu.

Yibo shot a glare at the man. Renshu smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck which feeling the chill whenever his master gives him a death glare.

"He is mine...." Yibo hissed, eyes averted to the other direction.

"Oh?" Renshu mumbled. But he didn't comment anything else.

"Let's go! Don't spend too long here. His mother is coming anytime soon. I don't want her to see us here and misinterpret our purpose here....!" Said Yibo.

"She doesn't like you already, Master. But I will help you to goad your future mother-in-law...!' Renshu smiled confidently.

Yibo glared at him, then he muttered, "Shut up...." And he walked to his car.

Renshu smiled. He followed Yibo to the car and took a seat on the passenger seat. He might addressed Yibo as his "Master", but in fact they more like friends, best friend. So, the title of Bo being a bastard, troublemaker, and rapist, are not affected the guy. He will faithfully following Yibo wherever he go even though he doesn't encourage his misbehaviors. Even at many times Renshu tried to stop him and bring him to the right way. But as a proud Alpha, Yibo won't be so easy to listen to others' words. Especially Renshu who was only an ordinary Beta who has an extra-ordinary loyalty.

Zhan felt tired curling up in the narrow inhibitor. Moreover the heat is lessen the pain and his body was okay. What he needs right now was food. His love of food makes his stomach keeps growling, and there is nothing to eat inside the basement. So, Zhan had no choice but to explore the kitchen while his mother has not come yet.

Slowly and very carefully, Zhan opened the metal door of the basement after he was sure he doesn't sense any strong Alpha's scent. From the small gap between the door and its frame, Zhan scanning the situation outside. He sharpened his sense of smell. His nose moved to sense it. He could sense the Alpha's smell that fading away, means the Alpha is not around anymore. He didn't know why is it happen, but he feels he likes the scent. It gives him confident, warmth and secured feeling inside him. But he stunned when he also sense another scent. A Beta.

"Father...." Zhan murmured.

Zhan missed his father. His father left them twhen Zhan was still very young. His mother hid the reason from anyone. Een from Zhan. She used to Tell people who ask about her husband's whereabout as he wants to be alone and avoid the worldly matter. Zhan  could remembered  and recognized his father when he went away. He was 7 years old only when that's happened .

And the scent that left by the Beta in the house reminds him of his father. Zhan used to sense many Beta's scents, but he used to think that their scent was ordinary. But this scent was totally different.

Zhan opened the door wider, but something sounded being dragged stops him to keep pushing it. His eyes dropped on the bulky plastic bag in front of the door. Zhan crouched down and took the plastic bag. He opened it. He gasped. He turned his gaze to the empty living room where there is no one, then turned back to the plastic bag.

He remembered very well the things inside the plastic bag. It was the food that passed by his mother last night and some snacks from the shop's staff.

"Did he pick it up from the street?"

Zhan picked the plastic bag up and brought it inside the basement. He walked to the  table and put the plastic bag on in.

"He came here only to send me this...."

Zhan started to dig into his food. After his heat occured, he felt very hungry. He needed to recharge himself before he receives another stroke of the heat which could be happens anytime.

*****

During his heat season, Zhan accompanied by his mother who stays in the house. She was very worry since it's the place Zhan isn't familiar with. She was worried if there'll be any Alphas lurking around the place and happened Zhan releasing his scent.

On day 6, Zhan finally has completed his heat season. He came out of the basement and found his mother has waited for him in the living room.

"Mum...." Zhan called her.

Baozhai turned around. She smiled when he saw her son with a messy condition but his face looks fresher.

"Go and clean yourself. We'll go home....!" Said Baozhai, handing over a the clean clothes to Zhan.

Zhan nodded. He was relief that his mother was there, but half of his feeling feels upset that he will apart from the inhibitor with Alpha's scent all over it. The certain Alpha.

After finished clean up and ate some food his mother cooked for him, Zhan goes home with his mother's car. Along the Journey, he was very quiet. Baozhai who found it unusual of her son, wondered.

"Zhan Zhan.... What happened?' asked Baozhai, paying her curiosity.

"Uh?" Zhan startled. He turned his gaze from the window to his mother.

"Is there anything happened when I was not around?" Asked Baozhai.

"What?" Zhan was lose. But he quickly collected his sense back. "Oh! No! Nothing happened. Nothing happened...!' Said Zhan, smiled at his mother.

Baozhai wasn't confidence with Zhan's answer, but she didn't want to force the Omega. So, she just nods her head to agree with his answer.

"How's my scooter?" Asked Zhan, remembers about his scooter.

Baozhai smiled.

"It's at home. It looks very clean and brand new...!" Answered Baozhai.

Zhan furrowed his brows while mouthed "band new".

"Cheng found it dumped on the roadside. When he recognized it as your scooter, he brings it back to the workshop and repairs it. He even did some touch ups to make your scooter looks brand new...!" Said Baozhai.

Zhan's mouth made an "O" shape while bobbing his head. Cheng is his best friend in neighborhood. They met in the college. He loves to modify any kinds and any models of the vehicles since his father has an automotive workshop and quite popular in the town.

"How much did he charge you?" Asked Zhan. He knows Cheng so well. He won't do a job without payment.

"What?  He never charge us!" Cried Baozhai.

"Awh! Mum... C'mon...! I know how Cheng is!"  Zhan rolled his eyes.

"No, Son! He never charge anything. Maybe because you are his best friend!" Said Baozhai.

Zhan looked at his mother with a scowling face. He knows that Cheng won't do it for free. If he didn't ask any money from his mother, he will ask from him. And if he still never ask him, too, that means someone has paid him.

But who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 217 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
382K 14.5K 50
| • | • | What's life without drama | • | • | How could you know love without experiencing heartache. |...
405K 14.6K 50
How can you love someone if you can't be faithful ......
1.2K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...