Don't Be Afraid, Stay With Me

By BilalAgha3

Pete and Kao are dating for 2 years now. What will happen when Pete get into accident? Will they stay togeth... More

~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
Special Chapter
Special Chapter 2

~3~

1.5K 75 40
By BilalAgha3

After 2 weeks.

"Kao, I made you lunch, don't just work and forget to eat" Mom said.

"Yes yes mom, I know"

"Muaaah, I'm leaving now" She kissed his cheek and left.

Where did she left to? She went home. Here is Kao's house, actually it's his and Pete's. They bought this apartment to live together 2 years ago, but now he's living alone, with his books. 

He's a writer. And a famous one. 

'I think I'll take a break and eat the lunch mom prepared me.'

After eating he went to take a shower. He needed it to get ride of the sorrow he caused himself. 

He took off his clothes and the necklace he's wearing around his bare neck.

He stared at the ring in the long string. Pete's ring. 

Flashbacks to 2 months ago.

"Kaaao...Uggh, how many times should I tell you to eat. I can't believe you, how can you sit in the same position from morning to night infront of your computer writing and forgetting to eat? Thank god I be here in the morning to force you to eat or else you would've dead long ago from hunger."

"Oh c'mon Pete, it's not that big deal"

"Not that big deal? You're not eating! How is this  not a big deal?!"

"Pete honey, calm down"

"How can I?!"

Pete walked to Kao and cupped his face. "Kao, I beg you, you're putting yourself in danger like this. If something to happen to you I-...."

He placed his creamy hands on Pete's and stared into Pete's worried eyes. "I'm sorry honey, I'm sorry I'm making you worry, but I can't help it, when I start writing I can't stop until I finish."

"I know how much you love writing but not at the expense of yourself. You don't understand how much I worry about you. When I'm at work my mind will be here. I be like "Did Kao eat? Did he forget to eat again?" And when I call you to remind you, your majesty's phone will be on silent mode or need to charge. And ofcourse you, who forget to eat will also forget to check his phone. And-"

"Pete, I'm sorry. I'm really trully very sorry, but please don't say anymore, my head hurt"

Pete pouted. "Then eat."

"I swear I will"

"Good. C'mon, dinner is ready."

"Hehe, ok. But first...." He kissed Pete's pout. "Welcome back"

He said and ran to the dinning room.

Pete's face flushed red. He grinned. "You will pay for this tonight."

They ate the dinner Pete prepared talking about how was their day then after finishing they went to the living room to watch TV.

After some time, Pete went to the kitchen and came back with his hands behind his back.

"What do you have behind?" Kao asked. 

"You will know soon." Pete answered not taking his eyes off the wall clock. 

At exactly 12, he took his hands out from behind his back and revealed a cake. Kao's favorite.

He placed it on the table infront of them and sat beside his boy.

"Kao, Happy birthday" Pete said with a wide smile.

"Eh? Birthday? Me?" Kao asked shocked.

"Pffft, yes you. It's your birthday."

He checked the date on his phone and yes, it was really his birthday.

"I totally forgot! Pete thank you" Kao hugged him burying his face in Pete's neck. 

Pete hugged him back kissing the top of his head. "I love you more.
Now c'mon, blow out the candles.

He nodded and squated down. He crossed his hands together and prayed then blowed out the candles.

He prayed to stay with Pete as long as they can, and that as long as they can will be forever.

When he finished he jumped up taking the cake plate to his chest. "Let's eat the cake! Let's eat the cake!"

Pete chuckled. "Kao, hold up. I know you can't resist the cake and want to dive in it, but there's something I want to tell you first."

Pete said with a serious tone making Kao crease his brows in worry. "What's wrong Pete?"

Pete laughed seeing Kao's excitment turn to worry. He ruffled his hair. "Don't worry babe, it's not a serious matter, well, it is, but not something to worry about.

"Then what?"

"Ahem, Kao, I love you so much and you know that. And you know how much of a possessive I become when it comes to you, and that I want you all to myself. I want to show the whole world that you're mine and mine alone. That's why..." He took a box out of his pocket and opened it showing 2 rings. "Kao, will you accept this ring?"

"Bu-But Pete, we can't marry here"

"I know, this ring is a show off and a promise. A show off to keep the others away. To tell them you're taken. And a promise that one day I'll make you offically mine. Will you accept it?

"Will I accept it? Are you kidding? Just put it in my finger without asking, Pete"

Pete smiled and took out one ring and put it in Kao's ring finger and Kao did the same with the other ring. Then, he jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~

In the morning

Ring riiing......Ring riiing

"Mm?"

Ring riiiing

"Petee~~wake up, your phone is ringing"

"Hmm? Just ignore it" Pete said and back hugged him, shirtless.

Not just shirtless but also pantless, and so was Kao. They had a night full of moans and pleasures. 

Ring riiiing

"Peeetee, c'mon, what if it's urgent?

Ring riiing

"Urrgggh. It better be someone is dying or I won't accept any excuses for bothering me and my boyfriend this early in a fucking day off" Pete cursed as he took his phone from the night stand.

After he saw the caller name, he sat down and answered.

"Hello?
What? Really?
I'll-I'll come right away, yes ok bye."

Kao waited for his man to say something coz he sounded so excited. He then turned to him with a wide smile. "Kao, the baby arrived!"

"Huh? What baby?"

He stood up and went to the bathroom and answered from there. "Sandee's baby, DeeDa arrived. She delivered her this morning."

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

Sandee is Pete's older cousin and DeeDa is her daughter's name. She decided to name her baby like this with her Husband Thada. DeeDa was their ship name back in collage.

Pete took a shower and dressed up.

"You're going to the hospital now?"

"Yes, I'm going now, love you, Muaah"

And he left. 

Kao shook his head chuckling. 'He sure is excited about the baby. 

What will he do if it was his baby? He surely will fly from happiness. 

His baby?....But he can't have one...he's with me...and I...can't...give birth. Sigh.'

~~~~~~~~

"Kao Kao, look, isn't these little shoes so cute? Pffft, I can't believe babies are this small"

"Yeah, they are cute"

Kao and Pete are now in the mall. Pete wanted to buy DeeDa somethings, and here they are. 

They bought the things, though Pete wanted to bring a lot more but Kao had to stop him before he bring the whole shop and were about to leave when they saw little kids fighting. One of the kids pushed the other one on the floor.

When Pete saw this, he ran there and helped the kid to get up. 

He stayed with them for sometime, Kao assume he was trying to make them make up and he succeed coz he saw the two kids hug each other and Pete was standing beside them with the purest smile in the world.

The thoughts of Pete as a dad didn't leave his mind. Thinking that because of him he won't have his own kids and that he was stealing this pure smile from him is just killing him. 

He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't hear Pete calling him. Just when he pecked him on his lips he came back to reality and yelled at him. "PETE! We're in public!"

"But you weren't responding" He said with a smirk.

"What were you thinking of?"

"No-nothing, just about my new book"

"Ooh"

"So? Did the kids made up?"

Pete pulled his chin up and smiled proudly. "Yes, and because of me."

"Pffft, why this look?"

 "Don't laugh! Let's go."

They continued their day shopping (Kao couldn't defeat Pete's urge to buy more) and Kao don't know why, but the rest of this day was full of kids. They met a lot of kids and Pete was so happy with them, making Kao hate himself more and more.

Night came and they are now infront of their apartment bulding. 

Pete didn't one second stop talking about kids and babies and their cuteness. Well, Kao couldn't fault him, they are cute but it hurts. 

When they were climbing the stairs Kao finally decided. "Pete, let's end this."

He didn't know what expression Pete was wearing because he wasn't looking at him, he didn't dare to look. But he knew he was shocked and worried and scared.

"What-what do you mean?"

"I mean what it means Pete, let's end this, let's break up, I'm bored."

Kao was trying to be as mean as he can so that Pete can hate and let go of him. 

"What do you-? Bored? No, I know you're lying, Kao. Please stop with this joke, it's not funny."

When Kao said nothing Pete got more scared. 

"Did-did I do something? Tell me and I will fix it, I will apologize but please don't say you're going to leave me"

He said with shaky voice. He was almost crying. Kao himself was crying river but he didn't want to let Pete see him nor he wanted to see his face, if he did, he know that he will change his mind. So he just ignored him and continued walking without saying any word.

 But then, Pete stopped him from his wrist. "Wait Kao, look at me!"

Kao was so angry and pissed off, not at Pete but at himself, so unconsiously, he jerked Pete's hand away and pushed him forgetting that they were on the stairs. 

In a blink, Pete was lying on the floor with blood oozing out of his head.

"PETEEE!!"

End of flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.4K 40
Ohm nanon fanfiction Alphaomega fiction Where two mates meet each other for the first time,with the time they slowly fall in love With many other pa...
3K 320 25
-ู…ูุณู‡ุจุงู‹ ุจุณูŽูˆุงุฏููŠ ุฃูŽู†ุงุ› ูƒูู†ุช ุฃู†ุชูŽ ุจูู‚ุนุฉูŽ ุงู„ุถููˆุกู ุงู„ูˆูŽุญูŠู’ุฏุฉ ูููŠ ู…ูุญูŠุทูŠูŽ ุงู„ููŽุงุฑูุบ -ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุนู† ููŠู‡ูˆุจ ูˆู…ุง ููŠู‡ุง ุงูŠ ูƒูˆุจู„ ุซุงู†ูˆูŠ -โš ๏ธุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุฏู‰ู…ูˆูŠู‡ ูˆููŠู‡ุง ุนู‰ู’ู...
43.2K 1.7K 34
"Tay, shall we get a kitten?" New asked during their dinner. "Why Hin? We both are busy. We can't take care of it" Tay replied. "But it is so borin...
2.3K 181 15
Hii this my first ff on BBB. It is totally my imagination nothing is related to reality. The character's name are present in reality but the story i...