Trains vs (PvZ) Zombies 0 [OL...

NatsuDB által

Join Michael, Jimmy, Carla and a bunch of random passenger's in their trip on rails through Amtrak's mainline... Több

PROLOGUE
Part 1: Normal Run
Part 2: Lack of Communication
Part 3: Unwanted passenger
Part 4: City and Odd encounter
Part 5: Bridges, Helicopters and Soldiers
Part 6: Odd truth
EPILOGUE
POSSIBLE REWRITE

Part 7: Last trip to safety

25 0 0
NatsuDB által

The train departed from the station. And the attack helicopter's and the train with the cannon arrived, and multiple other's with passenger car's witch had multiple zombies inside.

Some zombies where ready to shoot at the station.

Engineer: Ready?

Tank Commander: Yeah!

Engineer: FIRE!

And so the fire fight was on.

One of the US soldier's went out of his position to go grabbed an sort of radio, went to the other side of the bridge. The bridge had multiple explosives on it such as the one on the second track.

He pressed the radio's button and both bridge's exploded! now the zombie's wont able to reach Penn Station 10 by rail.

After that the soldier started running his way to the train. Leaving behind his partner's. Multiple gunshots and explosion's could be heard in the distance.

While multiple soldier's and plants where making their way to the station.

Multiple kilometer's ahead with train 925 the dispatcher called in.

Dispatch: Dispatch to 925, there's something up ahead in your track. I think its train 600 maybe its derailed.

The train headed up ahead on the track, up until they saw an Siemens ACS-64, it looks like it derailed from the set of points and derailed of the track, multiple passenger car's where derailed too, but only 2 remained on the track.

Carla: Now what are we going to do?

Jimmy: I got an idea!

Carla: And what is it?

Jimmy: Michael, let's shunt this passenger car's out of the way!

Michael knew what Jimmy was talking about and agreed. Jimmy quickly got out of the cab and went to the passenger car's of the derailed train, the un-coupled the penultimate passenger car from the derailed one next with the air brakes. Michael then coupled the 2 passenger car to the front of the locomotive.

Then Michael started backing up, Jimmy got in the cab and told dispatch about the derailed train, and if he could switch the track to NJ Transit Meadows 11A.

Dispatch agreed and once the train passed the set of points, dispatch changed it. Later Michael shunted the 2 passenger car's and left it right on the downside bridge. Jimmy went out of the cab again un-coupled the last passenger car of the front of the locomotive, next with the air brakes.

Then the 2 passenger car's started rolling down on the tracks, but both Jimmy and Michael didn't worried too much about it.

Carla: W-wait what about those 2 passenger car's rolling down the track?

Jimmy: Don't worry about it, its just an train yard, there's no type of damage that those 2 could do. Besides at the end of the track there's a set of buffer's there, so if they don't stop in the middle of the line, those buffers will.

After the explanation the train was slowly backing up to make their way back to New York. When the soldier finally catched up to them. The soldier went to the cab and asked to Jimmy if he could open the passenger car door's.

Jimmy was a bit puzzled of a soldier following them. But yet he opened the passenger car's doors so he could get in.

The soldier was tired once he got in, later one the other's soldier's from the station saw him and walked his way to him.

US Soldier 1: P-private Harry?! aren't you supposed to be on the station?!

Harry: Y-y-yeah i know... but they where so many zombies... i had to run and blow up the bridge...

The soldier the remained silent for short moment.

US Soldier 1: You're always been a coward sine you joined...

Without anything else to say. Private Harry just sit on the seat's. And put his hands on his face to think about his past action's...

The train made their way back at Penn Station 10 for safety. Then, an attack helicopter could be seen in the distance, and was following them!

(Music)

US Soldier 1: Shit! its the zombies! suppressive fire! i repeat, suppressive fire!

The 3 soldier's started bringing suppressive fire against the helicopter due to being quite far away.

Carla: What's happening?! why gunshots can be heard?!

Jimmy: I don't know!

Jimmy then realized he had a radio on his pocket, he didn't know when or how was it there, but he grabbed it and accidentally contacted to one of the soldier's.

US Soldier 2: Hey driver! mind speeding up a little bit more?! THERE'S A FUCKING ATTACK HELICOPTER FOLLOWING US!

Jimmy was surprised about this! The yelling of the soldier could be heard by Michael and Carla, Michael pulled the throttle onwards to go faster!

Meanwhile the attack helicopter was tired of waiting for order's and started shooting misiles at the train!

Thankfully most of the shot's where missed.

The train was breaking the speed limits across the line, Michael saw that up ahead was a tight looking curve, so he was forced to slow down the train a bit. They where on 75 m/h now.

After passing the curve there was an tunnel, Michael pulled the throttle more onward's to quickly get in the tunnel! and so the whole train got in. The attack helicopter unable to shoot through it, started flying to the other's side so he could catch up to them.

But on the way an alarm could be heard, and another missile on the way to him! He tried to avoid it but it was a guided missile, and the helicopter was blown into pieces. As an F-16 Fighting Falcon flew through.

(Music ends)

F-16 pilot: The target is down. I repeat target down.

Everyone inside the train took an deep, deep breath. As they lost the attack helicopter, and that the US Soldier informed Jimmy about its destruction.

Jimmy: So... we've made it!

Carla: WHOOO HOOO!

Jimmy: Hey Mike... nice driving!

Michael (sign language): Thanks buddy!

Michael, Jimmy and Carla started celebrating inside the cab, as they survived the worse, and also by saving multiple innocent lives of people they don't even know about!

(Music)

The train was slowly and safely pulling inside the station, as many soldier's, police officer's and medic's where waiting for them. And everyone started cheering and celebrating for them cause of their great action's!

Jimmy made an final announcement to the passenger's.

Jimmy: 'Dear passenger's, we've now finally arrived at Penn Station 10, New York. Thank's for traveling on Amtrak!'

The passenger car's door's opened as the passenger's got slowly out, and started cheering for Michael, Carla and Jimmy for saving their lives!

And also by surprisingly capturing an single zombie!

Everyone then was told by the soldier's to make their way to the evacuation zone.

(Music ends)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...