Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

De earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... Mais

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
John H. Watson
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

Parenting Headcanons

8.5K 248 107
De earlgrytea

- I'd say that William wouldn't mind having a kid. Though he's very preoccupied as it is, so he might not be able to devote most of his time to his kids. 

- So for now, he settled with one child and had a son. But he would make sure to spend as much quality time with him as he can. 

- When his son is very young, William loves holding him. Whether his kid is sitting in his lap while he's working, or in his arms when they're asleep. 

- William would be very patient with his kid. He knows how to deal with every tantrum. The moment the baby starts crying, William knows exactly what to do to make him calm down. He can get him to fall asleep in a matter of minutes. 

- He won't easily be fazed by anything. If changing diapers or waking up in the middle of the night bothered him, he didn't show it at all. 

- Of course, William's kid would be a genius too. William likes to help him with his studies whenever he has the time. His son would excel in every subject, reading college textbooks by his teenage years. And William would be so proud of him. 

- Louis would only settle with one kid. Just one. And I'd imagine he'd be the father of an adorable daughter. 

- At first, Louis would be very nervous about becoming a dad, but as he held his daughter for the first time he knew he was going to do everything he could to protect her. 

- He would make sure to give his daughter all the things he lacked when he was young. Being orphaned at a young age, he wants to give his daughter all the love and affection that he lacked when he was growing up. 

- Every night, Louis would tuck his daughter to bed and give her goodnight kisses before she falls asleep.

- He's very responsible, and he'll take care of the diapers, cooking, and cleaning too if needed.

- And as she gets older, he'd teach his daughter how to cook, and she loves to help out in the kitchen. 

- I feel like his daughter would take after him a lot. She'd be shy and quiet, and everyone who meets her is always saying how adorable she is. 

-  Albert would want two kids, and he'd want a boy and one girl. In the end, he'd have two daughters, and he'd dote on the both of them way too much.

- His daughters are his little princesses, and he's always buying them cute dresses and pampering them. 

- He gives them hugs all the time, in the morning, before they go to bed, and whenever he comes back from a work trip.

- Albert would spoil his daughters so much, he can't help it. And he could never say 'no' to them if they asked for anything. All it takes is for them to look at him with their adorable puppy eyes, and he gives up. 

- He tries to be strict towards his kids, but he has such a soft spot for them, and he can never stay mad at them for anything. 

- If his kids wanted to play a princess game or have him join their tea party, he would happily take the time for it.

- And as his daughters got older, he would be especially overprotective over them. It would get even worse once they get a boyfriend. 

- Moran wouldn't even think of having kids. Somehow, he ended up with three sons. One thing he learned from this, was that he is not good at all when dealing with babies. 

- When his son was little and was heard crying in the middle of the night, he usually just pretended that he was still sleeping to get out of it and make you deal with it instead. 

- And he will avoid changing diapers as much as he can. After trying to clean a diaper that one time, he swore he would never do that again. But after you forced him to, he ended up cleaning most of the diapers grudgingly. 

- As the three siblings started arguing or fighting over something, he's surprisingly good at stopping the fights between them.  When his kids grew older,  they all got along with each other very well. 

- Moran secretly tries to be the cool guy in front of his boys. And he's more like a best friend to them, instead of a father figure. 

- They would all be troublemakers though, and they would cause so much chaos around the house. If they end up swearing at a young age, it would be Moran who accidentally taught them that. Sometimes he forgets to watch his language in front of the kids. 

- Since he was so young, the idea of having his own kid made him nervous, but holding his daughter in his arms for the first time, he was so happy to have her in his life. 

- At first, when she was very little, he was still feeling anxious. Sometimes Fred would avoid holding the baby, thinking that he might drop her since she was so delicate and fragile. But over time, he became used to it and loved hugging his daughter. 

- He loves cradling her until she falls asleep. He likes to stay by her bed and hold her hand when she's sleeping. He'd be the sweetest and gentlest parent, constantly worrying about his daughter.

- When he's spending time with his kid, he likes to bring her outside in the garden and he teaches her everything about flowers and gardening.

- She loves spending time with Fred so much, and she loves to be playing outside, finding flowers and butterflies in the garden.  

- Sherlock knew kids would come with a bunch of trouble. But he really liked the idea of being a dad. If he ended up having a kid, he would want the kid to have a sibling so they wouldn't feel alone. He'd have a son and a daughter, and he loves them unconditionally.

- It would be very difficult for Sherlock to adjust to being a dad. All the crying, and diapers, and everything else made him exhausted. He was beyond grateful to have you, and of course, John and Miss Hudson helped out too.

- He takes naps with the kids, and most days, you come to see him asleep on the couch with the two kids sound asleep in his arms.

- Changing diapers is another story. It becomes a complete mess and no matter how long it takes, he never cleans properly. He'd be complaining the whole time and trying to hold his nose because it stinks so bad.

- He's the chill and fun type of dad. He's super laid back and loves playing around with his kids so much. He gives them piggyback rides and stays up late with them. Sherlock would also be making cringe-worthy dad jokes all the time.

- On the topic of responsibility, he might make you teach all the discipline to the kids. He secretly doesn't want to ruin his image as the fun and cool dad.

- On the other hand, he'd love to teach them all the things he knows about being a detective, and he likes to tell them stories of all the adventures he goes on. 

- Watson wants tons of kids and a big family. He'd probably settle with a minimum of four kids. Three older boys and a younger daughter.  

- He would be really good at changing diapers and babysitting the kids. And when putting them to sleep, Watson likes to read them bedtime stories. He spends a lot of quality time with his kids and makes it the most important thing to teach them to be respectful.

- Watson teaches them manners and being polite. And he loves to sit with the kids and help them with their homework and lessons. 

- He also teaches them the work before play mindset. No playing or games until the chores and homework are done, and the kids are very good listeners. 

- Watson is the type of dad who will double-check to make sure his kids are only eating healthy foods, and he is super strict about bedtime. He won't even let them stay up five minutes past their scheduled bedtime. 

-  Whenever Sherlock offers to babysit them, Watson tries to avoid that. He's low-key worried that Sherlock is going to set a bad example for them.

- I can imagine Herder with a pair of twins, a girl, and a boy. At first, when the kids are very little, he always mixed them up. Their baby voices sound so similar that he wouldn't be able to differentiate the two of them. 

- Since he's blind, he's honestly relieved to have an excuse not to change diapers and babysit the kids. He wouldn't be the best at supervising the kids alone since, again, he can't exactly supervise them. 

- They could get into all sorts of trouble and he wouldn't be able to stop them. Sometimes, he ends up tripping over the toys and objects the kids leave lying around in the house.

- Herder would be a super fun type of dad. He would play pretend and other games with them all the time. 

-  I feel like his kids would never listen to him, and they wouldn't take him seriously. He'd be yelling at them for the tenth time to stop fooling around, but they just end up running all over the house and causing more of a mess. 

- He just gives up at some point, letting them do whatever they want. The twins like to play pranks on Herder too much. 

- Mycroft never had a serious opinion about having kids or not. He preferred to wait a few more years, but when he did become a father, he was ready to take full responsibility. 

- I can picture Mycroft with a son, and he loves his son more than anything in the world. 

- Mycroft would take his responsibilities as a father very seriously. He'll get up in the middle of the night when the baby is crying to put him back to sleep, and he'll change the diapers too no matter how much it disgusts him. 

- As his son grows older, I can imagine Mycroft being a strict parent. He wants his kid to grow up to be successful and responsible. So, he might set his expectations high, thinking that it would help his son with success.

- He might get disappointed if his son doesn't meet his expectations, and be harsher with him.  But he would never even think of insulting him or giving any physical punishments. 

 - He won't be the best at showing affection towards his son, but Mycroft really loves him, and he just wants what's best for him. 

- And of course, there is uncle Sherlock. Mycroft's son enjoys spending so much time with Sherlock. He gets so excited every time he gets to see his uncle.

- James Bond loved the idea of adopting a kid with you, and so the both of you decided on adopting a young orphaned girl. He thought about it for a while and thought it would be a good idea.

- After finally adopting your new daughter, Bond loved her instantly. It didn't matter to him whether she was adopted or not, he loved her unconditionally. 

- Bond would be a very supportive parent for his child. Whatever career she aspired to have, she would have Bond's full support. No matter how impossible her dreams seemed, Bond would be supporting her through all of it. 

- Since Bond knows how society is in regards to men having more power, he wants to make sure his daughter grows up to be an independent and strong woman. 

- Bond would spoil his daughter a lot, and he's always bragging to everyone about how adorable and sweet she is.As a parent, he's not strict at all, and instead teaches his daughter in a fun and laid-back way. He doesn't want to be harsh on her and always wants her to be having fun. 

Wow, it's been a while since I updated  ;-; 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

736 11 6
x reader one-shots of Mtp The only thing that belongs to me is my own characters that I'll add into the story.
167K 7.9K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
1.5M 46.8K 99
We are on an infinite hiatus with this show, so read up!
24.7K 706 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...