๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—œ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜...

By reysniki

โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ โœ” ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ/๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โœ” ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
โ€ข Enhypen - When they get mad over little things
โ€ข Enhypen - When they accidentally hit you
โ€ข Sunoo - Confessing to you during a live
โ€ข Jungwon - It's like i'm nothing to you anymore
โ€ข Enhypen - When you interrupt their live
โ€ข Niki - Just a sweater
โ€ข Jake - Childhood boss
โ€ข Jungwon - What a school morning with him would look like
โ€ข Enhypen - When you win/use another member's card in Rythm Hive
โ€ข Sunoo - His one and only Heather
โ€ข Sunghoon - When your enemy takes care of you when you're drunk
โ€ข Enhypen - Proposing to you
โ€ข Heeseung - Morning kisses
โ€ข Help me decide please :,)
โ€ข Iland ot12 - When you try their hoodie on
โ€ข Heeseung - Saving you from trouble
โ€ข Sunghoon - Better than a hockey player.
โ€ข Niki - Talent show
โ€ข Enhypen - Babysitting your sibling
โ€ข Enhypen - When your child gets a boyfriend/girlfriend
โ€ข Jungwon - On better terms.
โ€ข Jake - Siding with you instead of his girlfriend.
โ€ข Sunoo - Kisses, kisses and more kisses
โ€ข Niki - Finding your cold boyfriend's camera after a fight
โ€ข Sunghoon - Nothing but a fan.
โ€ข Jay - When you get forced to go on a date with your enemy
โ€ข Sunoo - Wish bracelet.
โ€ข Jungwon - First and last kiss.
โ€ข Jay - When the school heartthrob has a crush on his history professor.
โ€ข Enhypen - Nicknames.
โ€ข Enhypen - When a kissing scene comes on.
โ€ข Heeseung - At midnight.
โ€ข Enhypen - Yandere snippets.
โ€ข Enhypen - When someone interrupts your kissing.
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

โ€ข Niki - Meeting your online boyfriend.

9.9K 315 227
By reysniki

"GET THEM! GOSH, WHY DOES THIS GUY SUCK??"

Niki slams his hands on his gaming desk, frustrated that he lost yet another game.

"If you're gonna be a support, at least do it properly.." Niki muttered under his breath, as his eyes rolled and his door opened.

"Hey, me and mom are getting ice cream. What flavor do you want?" Niki's sister figure showed as Niki turned his revolving chair.

"Chocolate please, thank you!" His sister nodded as he left the room, making Niki sigh.

I haven't won a game today, usually I'd be on a streak..

Niki turned back to his PC and pressed start game, when his friend called.

"Hey Sunghoon hyung! You gonna join the game?"

"Yeah, did you pick your lane yet?" His friend, Sunghoon, spoke with his charming voice as Niki spoke 'bottom lane' as a response.

"SUNGHOON! GO WASH THE DISHES AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM, RIGHT NOW!"

Niki laughed at Sunghoon's mom nagging at him, being able to hear his friend groan.

"BUT MOM, IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A GA-"

"NO BUTS. CLEAN THEM, NOW."

Sunghoon groaned one last time as Niki heard the speaker make a loud sound.

"B-But I don't know how to play this-"

"Just keep me alive, hide my character! I'll clean my room and the dishes quickly, just this one time, Pleasee Y/n?"

Niki heard Sunghoon plead, sighing.

Ah right, he has a sister.

"I-I guess.."

The speakers suddenly made a sound as if the headsets were lifted, as Y/n trembled.

She wasn't good at games like her older brother. She was more into dancing and photography, she wasn't a gamer.

"So are you gonna play for him?" Niki chuckled, making Y/n startled from the sudden speaking voice heard from her brother's gaming head set.

"S-Sorry if I ever fail this game! S-Sunghoon oppa just had something to do so I'm here to fill in for him.." Y/n stuttered a lot. She guessed this guy was Niki, since Sunghoon always played with him along with his other friend named Heeseung.

"Well are you any good?" Niki asked whilst picking his character.

"I-I..Don't know, So I apologize if I ever cause a defeat!" Y/n apologized, knowing that gaming isn't in her expertise.

"It's alright. Uh, Y/n..right?" Niki asked, making sure he got his friend's sibling's name right.

"Y-yeah.."

"I'm Niki. Nishimura Riki. Let's have a fun game, Y/n!"

-

"Y/n? I'm here to collect your laundry!"

Sunghoon shouted from outside Y/n's room as Y/n snapped out.

"Come in!"

Sunghoon came in her room and picked up Y/n basket full of her dirty clothes when he glanced at her PC.

"Woah. Didn't think you'd be gaming one day, lil sis. You wanna play together?" Sunghoon suggested, as Y/n shooed him away.

"S-sorry, it's just my brother."

Sunghoon showed his bread cheeks and lifted Y/n's headset off her head, making her whine.

"Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you speaking to my little sister?!"

"Oh! Hi Sunghoon hyung! It's just me, Niki!"

"EH?! N-NIKI?! WHY, WHY ARE YOU GAMING WITH Y/N? IS SHE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYING WITH ME FOR A FEW WEEKS?!" Sunghoon whined, as Y/n kicked his leg, making the older groan from the pain.

"Well remember that time you were asked to do something and you told Y/n to take over for you for a little while? We actually won the game thanks to her, so I invited her to play more games with me and we even got to know more things about each other! We even found out we both like dancing and photography!"

Sunghoon huffed and turned around, jogging to the corner of Y/n's room.

"I'm trusting you with my little sister. If you ever break her heart I'm gonna cHEW ON YOUR BONES!"

"E-EH?! T-THAT'S TOO MUCH. And besides, I don't like her that way..or at least I think I don't yet.."

-

6 months later.

Y/n played games with Niki everyday, whether she was busy or not, she always made time to play with niki, whether it was in the day or night.

To be honest..

She was interested in Niki.

She found him so fun to talk to, she was always comfortable with him, and he always understood her when she had problems as she did the same to him.

And Niki, well..

He knew this would eventually happen.

Even before that incident happened, Sunghoon would sometimes come to school with Y/n and Niki would see her and thought that,,

Wow she's beautiful.

But now that she's homeschooled, Niki doesn't see her anymore. So when the incident happened, he was more than delighted to know that,,

Its for real,

I'm gaming with my friend's little sister.

"Good evening, Y/n!" Niki greeted as it was almost 7 months with them gaming with each other.

They would even sometimes video chat, and it made them the happiest.

"Good evening, Niki!"

Niki's heart fluttered hearing her voice. It's what he looked up to everyday. To hearing the beautiful voice that gave his heart warmth.

"Do you want to play tournament mode or-"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you about something first? If that's okay with you.."

Y/n's eyes flickered as she leaned her back on her revolving chair. Is he sad? Is he hurting? Did something bad happen?

Y/n can't help but overthink,, of course because she cared about Niki. She loved him.

"Sure, what is it? Is there something wrong?" Y/n asked, making Niki's trembling hand stop shaking as she heard him take a deep breath.

"I-I like you!"

It's as if Y/n's whole world stopped, her body started not to move and her brain didn't function properly.

Niki...Nishimura Riki...,

LIKES ME ?!

Hell, she only stared at him when she visited her brother's basketball practices back when she wasn't homeschooled yet!

Gaming with him thumped her heart enough and now THE Nishimura Riki has confessed ?!?!

"I-I.."

"I-It's okay if you don't like me back, I'm not forcing you to return the feeling! I ju-"

"I-I like you too, Niki.."

Niki's breath hitched as his figure stood up by itself, a big smile plastered on his face.

"REALLY? ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"Mhm..!"

"T-then..can you be my girlfriend? I-I don't know, I've always wanted to ask you this but I was afraid Sunghoon hyung would kill me-"

"My brother won't kill you, calm down! You're hilarious, Niki. I've always liked you. If you promise not to hurt me then..I guess I'll be your girlfriend!"

Niki smiled, leaning on his chair and breathing heavily.

"So..today is our day one?"

"Mm, today it is!"

-

Niki stood there in the middle of the mall with a flower in his hand, waiting for Y/n to arrive.

It's been about 3 weeks since they started dating and they agreed to meet today.

Niki couldn't help but tap his foot out of nervousness,

When a pair of feet wearing boot heels appeared on his sight.

Is this...who I think it is ?!

Niki lifted his head and saw Y/n, the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

"Nice to finally see you again, Niki."

Y/n smiled, as Niki immediately hugged and as she did the same, warming both their hearts that they now finally are in front of each other after only talking online for almost a year.

Niki's hand swiftly put the small flower by Y/n's ear making her stomach get butterflies as they stared onto each other's ethereal orbs.

"If it weren't for your mom scolding your brother,,

Then I wouldn't have met such a girl who gave me the best happiness I've ever felt. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 20.8K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
73.3K 3.5K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
22.7K 905 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...