Gangster × Secret Agent - Sea...

Von lil_archieves

"So it all started when a new guy transferred at my part time job...." "Jeon Jungkook... Leader of b... Mehr

Chapter 1
Note :
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Final)

Chapter 14

1.3K 32 2
Von lil_archieves

Jungkook : I make Y/N, who is my fiance, The Underboss.

Everyone was shocked. They looked at eachother. Y/N was confused, what is Jungkook thinking.

Somi : *Whispers* congrats on that

Y/N could tell alot of people here were disappointed.

??? : How is that possible!! She's not even our blood!!
Elder : Silence, her name is on our family's registration.

??? : You wench! You tricked Jungkook to get that position. Didn't you?!

Y/N herself was pretty shocked. But she knew what to do in a situation like this.

Y/N : Let's say, maybe I did tricked him.
But he gave me the title. So right now, right here, I have more power. And what can you do ? Nothing!.
??? :  You'll pay--
Elder : I said SILENCE, the decision has been made.

The guy sat down. Y/N could tell this elder had a big position inside their family. Everyone would listen to him. He got up.

Elder : And you young lady, follow me.

Y/N looked at Jungkook who gave a slight nod. She got up and followed this old man. Eventually they were in a car. Y/N waited for him to speak.

(Bold - Elder, italic - Y/N)

From what I have known, your last name is 'Lee'.
That is true  *sad enough*
Oh well, you just looked alot like someone.
Who?
My late son's late friend.

Y/N was a bit confused, the only possible person who could look like Y/N would be her father. But she wasn't sure.

My son, who was Jungkook's father.

This old man was Jungkook's grandfather, now it became clear.

Your son's friend, was he a good person?
Oh he sure was. Even tho his job was risky, he still continued to help my son.

A risky job? Is he perhaps really talking about Y/N's dad? Because he worked for KIA. Plus Jungkook's dad and her dad were friends?

Anyway, let's leave Irrelevant talks.
You've gotten a big job now. Are you sure you can deal with it

               Y/N nodded

You're in my good books, I want you to remain that way
I'll try my best.
We'll then, I'll be leaving since I have to celebrate my 86th birthday.

             Y/N smiled at this

Hope you have a blast
Oh I will, After all I'm pretty young!

Y/N laughed and was about to leave the car.

One last thing kid.

          Y/N turned around

Don't leave that handsome grandson of mine. That boy has been through alot.

Y/N nodded and got out of the car just to step into another lemousine. This time Jungkook was sitting inside. Y/N sat next to him.

(Bold - Jungkook, italic - Y/N)

Are you crazy? You made ME the underboss.
You handled it well. Good job.
Do you seriously think I can take that big responsibility.
I know you're capable enough.
Remember the last time I made you met with my family. What did you ask me?

Y/N thought about it. Right!

.

Jungkook :I needed a woman to keep my position which alot of my family members want.
Y/N : Are you with me just because of that.

Jungkook stayed silent. So did Y/N she took it as a 'Yes'.
.

I asked you if you were with me just because of your position.
Sure, I needed a woman to keep my position.
But that day I entered your name in my family so I could make you underboss today.
But why?
Because I can only make someone who I trust.
And right now *he smiled* I trust you the most.

'You shouldn't trust me'
Y/N felt like her heart was breaking. One thing was sure, he didn't know she was Agent 007. He would never hand the gang over to an agent.

Y/N gave Jungkook an unexpected hug.

You should've told me before. I really thought I was some stepping stone for you

Jungkook hugged her back and kissed her head.

I can never think of you as something like that.

Y/N found herself sobbing on his chest, Jungkook kept stroking her hair.

Oh brave girl, why all the tears.

"I'm not crying over what you think I am . I was okay with you using me as a stepping stone to keep your position"
                  "That way"
          " We would be even"
" But now, I'm the only one using you, fooling you, lying to you, while you're sincere"
"It makes me cry. It hurts me. It makes me want to shout"
"I'll destroy you one day. Yet you're the one  who is giving me a shoulder to cry on"

Thoughts as such kept crossing her mind and her tears kept on increasing.

- 2 months later-

Jisoo : Irene! Let's hangout after work.
Irene : Sorry, got college projects to deal with..
Jisoo : waee, you remind me of Y/N. She also always had some 'projects' to deal with.

The environment in the restaurant was lively. It was the same place where Y/N used to work. Suddenly everyone went silent and paid attention to the News.

??? : Breaking News, identity of the very mysterious Golden Gunner of "Bulletproof gang" has been revealed
His real name is Jeon Jungkook and is the current boss of the gang. It was kept secret for unknown purposes.
But thats not all, Bulletproof gang's underboss is actually a woman, who is called 'Princess'
Princess is very opposite to her title. She had been abroad for 2 months, but now she has returned. All we know about her is she is only 19 years old and is said to be Jungkook's lover.

Jaebum : Jungkook!! That freak used to work here right???!!
Mia : He was a mafia boss all along? So hot ~~~~
Jaebum : He obviously had a thing for
Y/N, who disappeared! Do you think he kidnapped my lover???!

All employees were shocked as Jungkook used to work here. Except Irene, she noticed that Jisoo was talking to herself in low voice.

Jisoo : Jungkook's lover, princess, she's 19 years old. Is it ...........Y/N??
Irene : Jisoo-shi.... Don't tell anyone, anything that could put you in danger.

Jisoo was very confused. But she took the silent hint.

.

Hoseok : I can't believe today we're gonna meet Y/N as 'Underboss'

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair on hearing 'Y/N'. All the guys were sitting in a limousine together, heading to the same destination.

Jin : wait so what had she been doing for the past two months.
Suga : She was abroad for special training, it was suppose to make her responsibilities clear to her.
Jin : I wonder if she changed at all
Jimin : She won't!!

All of guys looked at Jimin.

Jimin : I mean...... The only thing I hate is people changing.
Suga : Right.
Jimin : I told you not to jump on conclusions.
Suga : I didn't even say anything
Jin : what conclusions?
Hoseok : Ohh I get it.
Jin : No really, what type of conclusions?
Hoseok : Y/N caught Jiminie's eyes.
Jin : Haha really?? Well that girl does have something special.
Suga : Seokjin, you too
Jin : Don't get me wrong. I don't like Y/N in that way. Its like I have, a feeling of care for her? I want her and Jungkook to remain happy

Hoseok nodded in agreement. Jimin suddenly clapped.

Jimin : well now, should I reveal Suga's secret.

Suga who was leaning his hand back and had closed eyes suddenly opened them

Suga : Park fucking Jimin!!

.

Y/N took her sunglasses off as the jet landed. The door opened and she stepped out. Men in black suit were all around. They were 'her' men
On the last step one of them forwarded his hand to her as support.

Y/N : There's no-
Jungkook : Need

Y/N smiled when she saw Jungkook walking her way. He put forward his hand. Y/N held it and took the last step

Y/N : Mr. Jeon, you came all the way?
Jungkook : I had to pick Mrs. Jeon up

Y/N laughed a little

Y/N : You can call me that once I actually marry you.
Jungkook : And when will that be?
Y/N : Ummm.. 7 years? 8 years? Maybe 10
Jungkook : Then I'll have to wait for a long time.
Y/N : Deal with it.
Jungkook : How did the training go
Y/N : it was pretty tough, but I was okay with it. I only had one problem.

Jungkook and Y/N we're walking towards the car which suppose to take Y/N

Y/N : I missed you

Jungkook looked at her with smirky eyes and leaned closer.

Jungkook : I can just give you 2 months worth of love in one night.

Y/N kind of blushed and leaned more closer.

Y/N : I like the idea

Y/N got in the car.

Jungkook : Then I hope to see you soon.

He closed the door and turned the other way. He had to go somewhere else, whereas Y/N had to attend a meeting. The very first meeting with all big gang members.
The room filled with mostly men. Who kept looking at their watches. The door opened and Y/N entered.

Sehun : The princess finally shown up.

Y/N smiled and took her seat. He said the same thing the last time they met. Oh sehun and other people who held power including Hoseok, Suga, Seokjin and Jimin were here.
Except 4 of them, everyone in the room stood up. Why? Because they still held a higher rank then Y/N.

Y/N : Before I begin the meeting, I'll introduce some new rules.

Everyone took their seats except one guy.

Y/N : Any objections to that?
??? : Why new rules?? I think--

*Gun shot*

Y/N : Rule number 1.

The guy who was shot by one of Y/N's men. He fell injured to the ground.

Y/N : Do not object.

At the whole gunfire thing Hoseok and Suga smirked at eachother while Jimin looked rather concerned. Jin just did that "oh well" face.

Y/N : Well Mark, begin.

Mark Tuan stood up. He was trustable friend of Y/N within the gang. So she made him her right hand man. Even Jungkook could have a right hand man. But Jungkook never found someone capable enough to become his right hand man.

Mark : Since rule number 1 has already been introduced in a practical way. I'll start with second one.

The meeting continued, along with new rules Y/N also brought new solutions to current problems with in the gang. They amazed at how Y/N could come up with such solutions.
But Y/N wasn't just Y/N. She was also Agent 007 and Agent 007 is very clever.
Soon the meeting was over. Y/N got up and left first. Mark followed along.

??? : She's like a female version of Boss Jungkook.
Wonwoo : Now I know why jungkook chose such fragile girl like her.
Sehun : Turns out, she's not that fragile at all
Suga : That was amusing.

Suga looked next to him to face Jimin but the seat was empty.

Mark : I heard you met your brother 'Mark' a while ago.
Y/N : yeah, because I missed the Mark
Jimin : was that a fun, because I didn't laugh.
Mark : oh boss Jimin
Jimin : You can take your leave Mark.

Y/N nodded at Mark, he bowed and left. Y/N leaned back against the car and crossed her arms.

(Bold - Jimin, italic - Y/N)

"Boss" Jimin.
Did I sense sarcasm in your tone.
Sure did.
Listen I might not be your boss anymore but my rank is still higher then yours.
Well then, higher up Jimin. Allow me to take my leave
Are you okay?
Better then ever

Y/N could see the concern in jimin's eyes

The training was pretty fun. And don't worry I'm still the old Y/N. I just got a little 'gangster' in me.

Y/N winked on 'gangster'

Oh look at this girl, who said I was worried about you
Park Jimin, make sure you take care of case 967 and 246 within this week.

Y/N put her sunglasses back on, got in the car and left leaving Jimin dumbfounded

Did she just order me???!

.

Y/N had entered KIA'S headquarters. Yes, she could go wherever she wanted now, as she was a 'trusted' member of gang. She didn't have to worry about Suga keeping track of her.
She opened the door and entered Namjoon's office. Agent 002 was already sitting there, discussing something with Namjoon. Both of their attention went to Y/N.

Namjoon : If it isn't my favourite agent, we expecting you

Y/N took seat next to Taehyung

Y/N : Ofcourse you would. Its been a while since our last meeting.
Taehyung : We were wondering why you didn't contact us.

Y/N looked at Taehyung and remembered what Irene told her the last time she met her. Y/N couldn't help but laugh even tho she tried to stop it

Taehyung : you seem like you're in a good mood.
Y/N : Nevermind, my 3rd task was to gain a higher position within the gang.
Achieved. I became the underboss.

Namjoon smirked, leaned back on his chair and made a snap from his fingers while pointing at Y/N

Namjoon : Thats why you're my favourite agent. I knew it.
Taehyung : Good Job 'princess'
Namjoon : Now you just have to become the queen.

Y/N was confused at Namjoon's statement. Just then the door opened and another guy entered. He casually sat on the couch, all heads turned to him.
Y/N was very shocked at this guy who grabbed an apple from fruit basket and took a big bite. He looked at Y/N and raised eyebrow with a smirk.

It was Jackson Wang.

Y/N : What is a gangster doing here?

Namjoon eyed Taehyung to talk

Taehyung : oh this dude,

                   "Meet Agent 001"
___________________________________________

if you like my work support me on Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/lil_archieves

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.4K 959 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
112K 7.3K 88
𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚�...
109K 5.5K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
587K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...