𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 �...

By TOFUTAKA

❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? ❞ ↳ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
00-𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤
01-𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧
02-𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠
03-𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞...
04-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
05-𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨
06-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
07-𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
08-𝐜𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱
09-𝐟*𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬
11-𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
12-𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰
13-𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭-𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵
14-𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
15-𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫
16-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬
17-𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐬
18-𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭
19-𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚
20-𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭'𝐬

10-𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥

8.1K 237 42
By TOFUTAKA

 After bringing up your frustration about babysitting to Yuki, you're relieved that you finally have your free days to yourself. Like you mentioned you don't mind watching the kids but realistically being part of the big four and the hero course as a whole, means you can be called in and needed at any given moment. Months before the break had started you and the girls had scheduled places you would go on the days you all had free. But of course, the plans you had fallen through. Momo has family she hasn't seen in years visiting for the entire break and Mina has to train and work with her agency. Later that day, you were on the phone with Shindo as usual and you vented to him, annoyed at how all your plans were canceled at the last minute. Shindo being the person he is, trying to turn a bad situation into a good one randomly makes plans with you on the spot.

It's been a little over two weeks and you and Shindo have been linking up almost every day since. Some days you two may not even have anything planned, you're just happy to be out of the house. The temperature has been freezing, making some of your experiences turn to shit. Nonetheless, it creates another memory with him, making you two become closer almost like middle school days.

One Week Later

It's about seven in the morning and you wake up to Umi and Uma squealing, overly excited to open Christmas presents. "Okay, I'm getting up." You groan as you envy them for being younger. You, Yuki, and your mom spent all last night till sunrise wrapping gifts along with ones that were last-minute ones you shopped for hours before. As tired as you are, you don't mind it since seeing the kids' eyes light up makes it all worth it. When the kids are finished opening their gifts, you exchange gifts with your mom and Yuki. Your mom continued to apologize about how she wishes she could give more not only to you but to Yuki and the kids as well. Like every year you all repeatedly get on her about the fact that she could give absolutely nothing and all of you would still be appreciative. Even Uma and Umi are old enough to understand that. After all the things Yuki had bought you before you didn't expect to get much, but Yuki never fails to go all out on special occasions (especially birthdays, more specifically her own) She surprised you all with a five-day family trip to Kyoto, Japan at a ski resort in two days. Instead of staying in the hotel the resort provides, she found a huge Airbnb right next to it. Before you could tell her the trip might not work out due to the school needing you at any moment, she further emphasizes that there's only one week left before you go back and that Kyoto is only three hours away. You appreciate that because of your situation, she was considerate and planned out everything way ahead of time.

A small tradition you keep every year on the holidays is making hot chocolate for the family. Now that the kids are a little older now they can help. It makes you kind of sad looking at them, seeing how they grow so fast and sprout like weeds. Yuki tried to help but fucked up when she used water for the mixture instead of milk like a damn psychopath, causing you to start from scratch. After many cups of hot chocolate and filling them to the very brim with whip cream and marshmallows, everyone's sugar level including yours is on ten. Unlike the kids, you all are able to hold your composure. Coincidentally it starts snowing, you daze for a second watching the flakes fall on top of the icy snow that came down the night before. Too jittery to function, the kids barely holding their balance jump up and down begging to play in the snow.

After your mom and Yuki struggle to get the sugar rushed kids dressed, they run outside not knowing what to do. At first, they just run around happily, making snow angels, etcetera, before Umi ignites a snowball fight. Naturally, you break into teams. Uma and you being on one, Yuki and Umi on the other while your mom acts as a referee. You always regret getting into anything competitive with Yuki because she plays dirty, hitting you and even her own child in the face with snow. At the end of the game, you and Uma are victorious, making Umi a little salty. He picks up the biggest piece of snow that his little hands can carry and doesn't hesitate to aim it right at Uma's face. Stunned by the impact, Uma doesn't move a muscle, not being able to comprehend the sudden pain she's experiencing. Everyone comes to realize Umi accidentally threw a piece of ice when Uma looks down. She starts to cry when she sees the snow at her feet turn red, drop by drop. You all run to Uma comforting her so she stops crying while also trying to see the damage that had been done. There's a slash on her left cheek right under her eye, deep enough she might need stitches. Umi stands back a bit with shame and guilt all over his face.

After a while, Uma finally stops crying. Umi doesn't leave her side, gripping onto her little hands repeatedly saying 'sorry'. As traumatic and overwhelming as this situation has been, you admire how they're maturing. Uma holds onto Umi's hand tight, scared while trying to endure the icy hot pain on her face. "Y/n can you grab me the first aid kit from the bathroom please?" Yuki asks, propping Uma on the counter. Not answering you rush upstairs. When you come downstairs Yuki and your mom look gray. The chilling aura haunts you so much makes you scared to question why they were looking at Uma a certain way. "Mom? Yuki? Wha-" Cutting you off Yuki speaks, holding Uma's chin "Y/n... look at her face..." You speed walk over to Uma, who looks just as scared and confused. You stare at her face, trying to see what you're supposed to be looking for when it suddenly clicks in your head. Uma's face is back to normal as if nothing ever happened. Stunned you say aloud, "Holy shit...sh-she has my quirk!" Now ecstatic Uma yelps, "I have a quirk?!" Not grasping the situation Yuki stutters, "W- wait what do you mean she has your quirk?!" "I have healing abilities." "Wait, but how?! I didn't even clean her face where's the blo-?" " I can only use my blood to heal my wounds. Looking at her face she definitely did that, it's as if nothing happened!" Yuki releases cheers of excitement mixed with nervousness embracing Uma tight. Umi smiles relieved that Uma is okay. At this moment, you take into consideration your mom has yet to react or say a word.

Later that night Yuki puts the kids to bed and the three of you are cleaning up the torn-up wrapping paper and boxes. Yuki smiles to herself as she stuffs the paper in a trash bag. "What are you thinking about Yuki?" You ask, already knowing. "My babies really aren't babies anymore huh?" You playfully roll your eyes, "Cut the sappy shit!" "Y/n you don't understand! I was just changing her diapers and now she has a whole quirk, the same one as yours at that!" You smile at the thought of how Uma really is your 'Mini me'. She looks and acts exactly like you and to top it off she has your quirk. "If you're not too busy do you think you can train her some days?" Trying not to blush you answer excitedly, "Of cour-" "Absolutely not!" Your mom shouts, cutting you off. Her tone was so crisp and stern it startled you and Yuki to the point you get chills. Yuki starts to speak but your mom does before her. "It's already bad enough Uma has the same quirk as Y/n! Training her would just set her up for failure!" You harshly ask, "How would I be setting her up for failure...?" Your mom scoffs, "You bring nothing but trouble. You and that power are a curse!" "A curse?" She continues, "The worst day of my life was when you got that quirk. Ever since people have been criminalizing us and looked at us differently. Now we have to deal with the government and this whole trial!" Seeing tunnel vision, you become defensive and let your words flow out. "We?! I'm the only one that has to deal with this shit, not you! From day one you've never at least once tried to be supportive or defend me, you act as if I asked for it!"

Yuki tries to calm you down but you continue, "I have to deal with being painted as a villain every day from people I try to save!" Snapping back, your mom shouts, "And what do you think that'll mean for Uma or even Umi if he gets the same quirk?!" "I'm dealing with this trial and going through all this shit so they don't have to!" Yuki chimes in, "Let's deal with this in the morning okay? It's late, the kids are asleep and-" Your mom interrupts nonchalantly and speaks out, "I'm guessing no one, not even your teachers told you what they plan to do?" You narrow your eyes at her, confused as to what she's talking about. "Tell me what?..." Yuki just as confused looks at your mom as well, with nervous pleading eyes. You repeat yourself, "Tell me what?!" Coldly your mom speaks, "If you lose the case, your quirk, you and everyone else who has any kind of blood manipulation quirk for that matter, will be classified as a villain, maybe even worse than that. Meaning they will go by any means necessary to control it. And because yours is so complex, it would take years to control it and learn all of your abilities. So they decided they will erase it as a whole, kind of like that boy that went to your school-" Erase my quirk like Mirio? Your mind races, not knowing what to say. It feels as if you're having a million thoughts at once. Lightly you finally speak, "You said that to say what?" "Because of you! Wanting to become a hero, you put yourself in the spotlight causing all of this! Not only put you at risk but Uma as well and soon to be Umi and every other person with a quirk remotely similar to yours!"

"That's not my fault! I have every right to strive to be a hero like everyone else!" Your mom lets out one long final sigh, "Because of your stupid ambition, you have been nothing but trouble. Win or lose, I just want this trial to be over with!" Agitated Yuki jumps into your defense, "Win or lose?! You mean even if it comes to wiping out Y/n's quirk or my children at that, you wouldn't mind because all of this would be over with?!" Stunned you don't say anything. Your ears muffle the noise of your mom and Yuki shouting at each other. Holding back words and mixed emotions you go upstairs to your room. Of all the hurtful things your mom has said, of all the arguments you've had, this one by far was the most brutal and heartless. You lay in your bed, so numb you can't even cry even though you really, really want to. The same thoughts circle your mind repeatedly, Why didn't Mr.Aizawa or anyone tell me what they were planning? Maybe they didn't want to worry me...? Your mind being emotionally drained from you carrying the sudden burden of not only your future but the kids as well, you drift to sleep.

~

The next day you don't leave your room at all. Shindo calls to see if you want to hang out. Because your vibe is off you don't feel like talking or going out with him, you ignore his messages and calls the whole day. Yuki periodically comes to check in on you throughout the day, bringing you little snacks here and there since she knows you don't have an appetite when you're upset. This time she comes into your room with a plate of leftovers from dinner last night. She tries to comfort you about the argument but you strongly expressed you don't wanna talk about it. Because of the negative energy between you and Yuki and your mom, the trip she planned months for went to waste. Leaning her head on your shoulders as you eat she sighs, "I can't get my money back for the trip since it's only a day away." "I can pay you back for what it would have cost for me to go." Yuki shakes her head, "Nah it's fine. I figured, why not make it a girls trip with your friends?" "Mina and Momo?" "Yeah, it'll be fun! After everything that's happened you out of all of us definitely need to get out of the house for a bit." Since Yuki can't get her money back and like she said you definitely need to leave this atmosphere, for the time being, you decide you'll ask the girls. You thank her for everything, especially for supporting you last night. Yuki then leaves your room to tuck the kids in bed. You start to call the girls overly excited to tell them about the trip when you remember they can't go. (Momo has family visiting and Mina is working with her agency)

Annoyed, you don't even tell Yuki. Instead, you decide you'll go to Kyoto by yourself. Too mentally exhausted you decide you'll start packing in an hour or so. In the meantime, you distract your thoughts by watching anime and for the most part, it's helping. Breaking your eyes from the screen is the vibration from your phone. Automatically assuming he wants another session on the phone (it's become somewhat of a daily thing between you two) you sigh, "Bakugou I'm not in the mood." "I didn't call you for that!" " I Don't wanna talk either." "Then why answer my call?!" At a loss for words for a comeback since he has a point, you just shrug, admiring his messy hair. Genuinely concerned he asks, "You okay Y/n?" You chuckle, "Since when you call me by my name? What happened to dumbass?" "Just answer my fucking question!" "Yes." "You sure?" Catching an attitude you whine, "Yes, Bakugou!" He pauses reading right through your bluff, "I know you're not but I'll press you later. Anyway, what are you doing?" "Watching anime, I'm about to start packing though." "Pack for what? We don't go back to school for another week." "I'm going to a ski resort in Kyoto." As soon as you mention the trip, you come to a realization. Followed by your sentence you become reluctant to ask but say it anyway, "D-... do you wanna come with me?" He tilts his head confused, "Huh?" You repeat, "Do you want to go to Kyoto with me?" "Isn't a family trip?" "Nope. Just me." "You're staying in a hotel or some shit?" "No, an Airbnb that's right next to the ski resort. It's only for five days so there's no stress about making it back in time for school." Staring at you, he smirks, making you become somewhat timid. "Fuck it. What time you want me to pick you up?" You stammered your words surprised he agreed so quickly, "I- um- around eight since the drive is three hours and there will most likely be traffic." Bakugou nods, "I'll see your dumbass at eight then." Before you can answer or react he hangs up.

~

Last night, as you were packing Yuki, asked if the girls were going which you untruthfully confirmed they were. You feel bad for lying to Yuki especially since the trip she strategically planned for was now being used for a sneaky link. At least it's not going to waste. As promised, Bakugou shows up exactly at eight. You part ways, hugging Yuki tight, thanking her once again before heading out the door. As immature as Bakugou can be, sometimes you're grateful he has some sense not to blast music in his car outside your house. That would definitely raise flags causing Yuki to come outside. You can't even begin to fathom what she would say or how she would react if she saw him.

After you toss your bag in the back and get in the passenger seat, you're welcomed by the overwhelming presence of his sexual aura that overpowers the smell of his cologne. Your energy instantly matches his, making it hard to hide your desire for him. It takes everything out of both of you not to touch or flirt in the slightest way. Instead, you both naturally decide to keep your composure holding back your ambitions for each other...for now. Mug-faced as always he looks at you, "Are you ready to go?" You nod, "Yeah." Smoothly, he pulls off using one hand to turn his wheel. Purposely to tease you, his other arm reaches close to you making you think he was about to grab your thigh but he turns up his music instead. You hold back your laugh and smile, turning your head to glare at him. Bakugou smirks, knowing what he did. His eyes focused on the road he chuckles menacingly, "This is gonna be a long-ass five days..." Shaking your head you look out the window, clenching your legs closed tight from the abrupt throbbing you feel. You can't help but think, What in the actual fuck did I just get myself into? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 137 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
577 21 11
! CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED ! ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❞ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 𝐊.𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 ꒱ ➺ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡...
2.1M 63.7K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
478K 12.5K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...