Hourglass.

By manisWrld

In the city of New York, growing up inside of a well known and well respected family, Genisā Micah Browning w... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
don't kill me!
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
THANK YOU GUYS!
chapter 14.
chapter 15
chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Epilogue.

Chapter 19

2.2K 109 43
By manisWrld

Genisā

Faint sounds of liquid splashing and constantly hitting the floor could be heard throughout the unknown cold basement. The smell of mildew brushed past Genisā's nose as she stirred around, finally waking up from a completely different location than where she just was.

Her eyes slowly blinking open she could see nothing but a dim light bulb swinging slowly, with nothing but walls all around her as reality returned to her.

'Javi.' She desperately thoughts and her head was starting to ache. Worry and fear started to settle in as her breathing was shaky.

She wish she knew where she was but it was nothing but complete silence submerging around her as she groaned, failing to move her sleeping hands and feet as they were tightly bonded by some kind of rope to a chair.

"Somebody." Her voice mumbled weakly. She don't know her whereabouts and that's what was scaring her the most. But most of all, the face of her kidnapper flooded through her mind.

She started silently panicking and thinking of way she could escape her mysterious prison. Days could've been went by and she wouldn't know because of the lack of windows in the basement. Her clothes were loosely hanging on her with her wild hair over her shoulders, it was old blood on her clothing and skin. She yearned for a hot bath so bad. She yearned to be at home.

Her stomach growled loudly and she cried softly
thinking about her unborn. She didn't want anything to ever happen to them she'd fear it'll only be her fault for getting them— plus, her own self into this situation.

She thought about how she just gave the news to Saint and how happy he was. How his eyes lit up for the future plans he had for his newly built family. The love he has for them plus her it was growing more.

"Somebody!" Gen shouted with some irritation in her voice, "I already seen you, and I know you can see me. You can hear me so please stop being a weirdo bastard and just come out of the light."

No answer.

"Come out fucking coward show yourself bitch!" She demanded and no answer. A few minutes passed and the creaking sound of a door caught her eyes as she watched it open on the other side of the room.

Her breathing hitched inside of her throat as her eyes sat on the person. The darkness completely covering up their face, but their built silhouette made Genisā swallow the lump in her throat.

"It's really you." Her voice came out barely a whisper and the figure slowly walked towards her and her heart hammered so loud she thought they could hear as well.

'Please Javi. Please find me.' She thought over and over. Praying him and her family is already on
the way with the damn Armageddon.

=============================

Saint.

"Fuck!" Saint yelled over and over knocking everything that was in his path, the rage that pulsated through his veins had him feeling like he could kill anybody with just his pinky.

At least three weeks passed since he remember coming back to his safe house to find nobody home where his woman was supposed to be. He frantically searched for after seeing she wasn't responding when he yelled her name. He seen blood on his floor, which scared him and
upset him more because someone harmed her.

He came across a bullshit ass note that angered him more.

'Dear Saint, you knew this was coming sooner than later and I'm glad it happened sooner. You want your girl to stay alive and blood pumping you gotta find me where your life remains useless. Where you proved you are a coward, when you knew you weren't much of a man. You'll pick up on the hint sooner than later so I'll be waiting for that time. I promise to be gentle with her.' -X6

He been on a rampage since then. He alerted her family and just like him, they been pissed. They been searching high and low but cannot seem to find her as they were all getting anxious.

Giovanni watched Saint have his fifth temper tantrum of the day and noticed how when Genisā came around, he was more calm. Saint been ruthless killing anybody he questioned and anybody he suspected.

"Yo man. I know you mad but you know this not how Genisā will want you to act Saint. I'm worried
man." Gio spoke on behalf of hisself too. His blood sister somewhere with his unborn niece or nephew and they failing as a whole to rescue her. He felt like a disappointment.

"I done asked damn near everybody, G. I want my girl home man I want this bitch ass nigga head on a fucking knife man. I need his ass dead." Saint huffed and kicked the glass away that he smashed.

The front door open and Dexter walked in with a small smirk on his face and it changed when he seen Giovanni and Saint.

"Fuck yo wack bitch ass smirking for?" Saint asked with a raised brow.

"Shit my bitch just put it down on me nigga I got every right to be happy." He chuckled but something was off to Saint but he brushed it off because Dexter just slow.

"Look man. Pops been trying to look everywhere but we just don't know where they could be having her at. Saint I just don't know or understand how." Giovanni said plopping on a chair with a pre-rolled backwood starting to light it.

"I don't fucking know how either Gio I didn't even want her knowing where I was at to begin with."

"You saying it's my fault?" Giovanni defensive tone came out.

"Nah I just had that specific rule for a reason. They ass was set on hurting her to get to me from
the jump, I just wanted her safe." Saint snatched the blunt from Giovanni taking a long drag from
it.

"We all did. We all do, if I know my baby sister she can hold her own for a while. She know how to protect herself. We going to get her." Giovanni patted his back.

Dexter was quietly typing on his phone and he locked it nodding his head, and getting the blunt from Saint.

"She gone be straight man Gen a whole nigga at heart I beat she beating them niggas asses right now." He chuckled and Saint wanted to chime in but he couldn't. He felt like he let her and his unborn down because he broken his number one promise for them to not be in harm's way.

Saint nodded raising a brow at Dexter. "Fuck is to you? What you got going on Dex?" He questioned him because his right hand was more quiet than usual.

"Shit I'm just trying to figure this shit out Saint the person who snatched her up barely left shit for us to trace." He sighed.

Saint hand dragged up and down his head as he groaned, "'Ight man I'm beat. I'm bout to go head and chill out."

Giovanni and Dexter nodded as they gathered themselves to leave. Giovanni left way before Dexter could and Dexter and Saint were on the couch,

Saint mind racing a mile a minute as much as he wanted rest his mind would never let him. He thought about nobody or nothing else but her.

"When yo pussy ass heading home boa?" Saint nonchalantly asked Dexter who shrugged he lit a blunt and sat back taking a long drag from it.

"This shit here man. I mean Genisā though." Dexter spoke and Saint leaned over towards him with the blunt and he turned it down.

"I know man. Bitch ass gone meet his though, her. Whoever." He kept hitting the blunt and he felt his high take over him.

Dexter chuckled lowly and Saint wore a confused expression on his face. "I mean how man."

"How what fool? You tripping on my mom."

"I mean how did I end up leading them to her when whole time that was supposed to be for you, G?" He cleared his throat and cocking back the gun at Saint that he swiftly removed from his pants.

'Shit.' Saint loudly cursed in his head. His reactions all being mixed up. He should've known someone was on his side helping the enemy, not his right hand though. His own homie. He might have been high but that was wearing off as fast as he smoked his actual blunt.

"Really Dex?" Saint chuckled coldly. His laugh full of nothing but pure bitter and saltiness. He can't believe he wasn't watching his back as he should've.

"You had to wait for Giovanni to leave huh? Real pussy shit Dexter thought I knew you better than that." He cut his eyes at Saint and smirked.

"I been waiting to get yo ass knocked up off of yo square Saint man. You see niggas get too big headed, and you? You had this coming for a long ass time. Now I didn't plan on you meeting the plug daughter and falling in love with her on some corny shit yo'. I planned for to take your operation down along with X. But Genisā real sweet ass made it easier for us nigga." He laughed and seen he made Saint blood boil.

"I mean I didn't think you would get her pregnant and shit. Shit after I was done with her friend I was gone dog her little pretty ass out next, but you pissed all over her like she was yours only." Saint smacked the gun out of Dexter hand and raised his fist to knock him aside the jaw.

The gun flew out of Dexter hand and he grunted and turned over by Saint himself to meet multiple punches back to back. You could hear the impact of his punches echoing, but Dexter gained the upper hand by kneeing him in his side hard as he could, punching him across his face in the process making Saint stumble.

Saint spit the blood and mucus mix out of his mouth falling back while Dexter gained his composure trying to whip his phone out and dial up whoever he was helping with this whole thing.

"You rat ass nigga!" He yelled tackling Dexter and was seeing nothing but red while he repeatedly punched, kicked, spat on him until Dexter was no longer conscious.

=======================

After beating Dexter halfway to death his face was barely recognizable as his body reserved the rusty seat that he usually get for Saint when they are going to torture someone.

Giovanni, Big Marc, Saint, Zion, some of Saint men and Londyn and Kai were all surrounding him with glares on they faces. Londyn who was more heartbroken than anybody had a tear stained face with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I can't believe this Chester the Cheetah ass nigga had the nerve. The fucking nerve to be behind this shit this whole tim- The whole time!" Kaia exclaimed and she was more mad for her friends than anybody. Gen for being kidnapped with whoever Dexter secretly worked for, and most of all for hurting Londyn and using her in the process,

Kaia walked up smacking the shit out of him, "and that's for Londyn!" Her hand stung but she could care less as long as it hurt him more.

"I'm sorry Lond-"

"Don't. Just tell us where Gen is." Big Marc cut him off and gripped his face roughly damn near breaking his neck in the process.

"I-I don't know."

"Fuck you mean you don't know?" Giovanni mocked him and shook like how he was.

"I mean I don't fucking know man. Look, all I know was I had to give him a location for when I got Saint's. But like Saint he been looking high and low as hell to find out X but I been making sure he doesn't. I followed Genisā and she didn't know nothing of it, so I told him where to find you two where y'all would be the most unprotected. But we was lucky enough to see Genisā there." He finished and their intense stares burning a hole into his face.

"Stupid bitch!" Kaia immediately yelled swinging on him and everybody just watched and Londyn just sighed.

Finally Giovanni grabbed her off of him and she snatched away roughly with her chest heaving.

"Now how the hell are we going to find her!?" She yelled again. Londyn tried to calm her down but she walked off and Londyn was right on her trail.

"Man let her cool off we all frustrated right now but I think I got a plan." Giovanni sheepishly smiled at Dexter and it's as if Saint, him and Big Marc suddenly was thinking the same thing.

Giovanni got out one of his many burner phones and unlocking it for him to go to the dial pad and he nodded towards Dexter for a number.

"Look man I don't know."

"You know it bitch. Now hurry up and tell me before I smack the dog shit out of you." Giovanni grew impatient with him by the second shit he was ready to just kill him.

Dexter looked over at Saint who was giving him a cold stare. To him, Dexter was a long gone motherfucker and turned out to be two things he ain't fuck with, a rat and a damn snake.

"Give him the damn number and quit playing before we have to damn near kill you to get it out." Big Marc demanded at him.

"You heard him now c'mon. Never liked yo ugly ass anyway, funky beard bitch. Abraham Lincoln head ass bitch hurry the fuck up." Giovanni rushed him placing his gun on his lap.

Dexter sighed in defeat he gave Giovanni the number and Giovanni called it putting it on speaker for everyone to listen.

"You better be telling me you g-" A voice used with unrecognizable voiceover.

"Surprise you raggedy ass nigga bitch whatever the fuck you is! Dexie can't come to the phone so you speaking to fucking me." Giovanni said he chuckled.

Saint snatched the phone from him, "where is she?" The person started laughing.

"I know this ain't big bad Saint. The nigga I made."

"I don't know who the fuck you is but I don't really give a fuck, but I put it on my body bitch you hurt Genisā you gone wish you never started this shit with me. I'm not fucking around or doing these hiding games no more I wanna know where the fuck you at." He spoke in the phone harshly.

Everybody around him focused on him and the response. Tension was at an all time high, they was waiting on go as they were all getting strapped up ready for whatever word Saint had to give them.

Noise was heard being made and the person was shuffling or something. Then you hear them talking to someone.

A shaky voice got on the phone, "Saint?" Genisā's voice sounding dry and as if she was crying or screaming. It sounded so strained and it made his rage increase but to know she was still alive made him feel a little better.

"Genisā listen to me I am about to come get you and the babies. I'm so sorry babygirl I didn't mean for this happen at all I promise you."

"It's okay.. I love you and Saint you have to please hurry up. I think we somewhere by train tracks!" She rushed out her words trying to give him a clue.

"You dumb bitch I just told you to watch ya' mouth!" The voice barked at her before the line clicked off.

"Nah somebody come on look up the damn train stations, every train track abandoned building or something somewhere. We need to find her and I don't need to see none of y'all niggas sitting we rolling out soon as we get a lo, c'mon!" He clapped his hands and they quickly got to moving.

"We need to get my baby man." Big Marc mumbled and he sat back wincing a little.

"Pops you not finna be going either we don't need you breaking a hip and shit we ain't got time to be picking you up." Giovanni mumbled and Big Marc smacked his head hard.

"Shut yo dumb ass up Gio." He said and Gio was mugging him soothing his head.

Dexter sighed, "So y'all letting me go?"

"Shut yo Stuart Little looking ass up. We putting you up nigga then we get back we gone kill you so have fun in the last hours of being live or sumn'." Zion said grabbing his weapons as well.

Dexter looked like he shitted bricks but anybody else could care less. They was just ready to get Genisā nobody more than Saint himself. But he just didn't know he was going to be finding more than just her.

=================================

y'all omg it's almost the end of my book i jus wanna cry. i appreciate y'all for keeping up and being patient b/c i update slow but i love y'all. but anywho i'm turning this into a series so yea be looking out.

vote, comment, and give me feedback yktv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stay Down By Lalaaa

General Fiction

211K 7.4K 29
Meet 17 Year Old Adrianna Johnson She's The Perfect Daughter,Sister,And Friend She's Even A All A Student She Has A Big Future Of Ahead Of Her Untill...
191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
332K 18K 25
"Halima just called me." She spoke up, talking about my sister. "She said your mom wanted to talk to me." "Oh yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about...
22.9K 1K 18
It's simple don't have money rob somebody with it and that's just what Mack does. 24 & getting it he was his own boss and everybody wanted him to wor...