Epilogue.

9 Months later..

Genisā say up in the bed watching her new favorite show Money Heist and she was engrossed in the tv so much. Her natural hair was messy but she had it tied up with a top knot bun, and a band across her hair to hold it down. The small sounds of cooing caught her attention and the corners of her mouth turned into a smile.

She switched her attention to Saint who came into the room with their twin boy and girl in his hands swaddled up perfectly. Saje and Seven were both knocked out after he fed them both from the milk Genisā pumped earlier, she started smiling and clenching and unclenching her hands for a sign for him to pass one of them her way.

"Ooohh mama's baby boy is snoring." She giggled and rubbing her nose gently against Saje's nose.

"Yeah Seven be doing the same thing but she snore louder already scaring the little boy babies off." Saint smiled and Genisā shook her head.

"Everybody snores Javier." She replied smartly rolling her eyes.

"Especially yo ass I was finna put you out when you got farther along yo pregnancy. You was snoring manlier than me baby." He chucked before she punched his arm as hard as she could so he wouldn't be able to drop Seven.

Over the past few months everything died down for them and it's been going slightly better. Saint spent the rest of Genisā pregnancy being home with her, taking care of every essential need for her. Whilst he dealt with the shit with his brother who was not so dead after all. Nobody has found out where he went, or if even died. Saint thought about it everyday, but he didn't care for his brother anymore.

His mom and sister were more hurt and confused and wanted to find him. But he told them to leave it alone even moving them into a safe location for precaution.

Him and Genisā moved into a nice home together for them and they new family, with nothing but safety ensured. He felt like he was finally happy in life being able to hold his kids, it was an overall blessing.

Seven and Saje heavily shared some of his appearances but Saje inherited more of his mother's face. And every since they been home from the hospital two months ago, Genisā and Saint have been the best new parents.

Genisā phone started buzzing next to her and she slid her free hand to pick it up and see that it was Kaia calling.

"Heyyy bitch." Genisā answered

"Girl you know I call you all the time where my niece and nephew?" She got straight to the point and Genisā smacked her lips.

"I see now that this is Saje and Seven's new telephone line." She rolled her eyes pressing the button to FaceTime Kaia so she was able to accept it.

Her face popping up on the screen with a big smile when Genisā flipped the camera onto Seven who was resting comfortably in her dad's arm. Then turning the camera back on her and Saje.

"Aww my precious babies. I thank you and Saint everyday for them cause now I don't gotta have no kids." She laughed.

"Yeah okay if that's the case you're a little too late bitch." Genisā laughed louder and Kaia rolled her eyes.

"Well I got 8 more months bitch but this your brother fault so I ain't surprised I ain't have none before you." She replied smartly earning a groan from Genisā.