Wang ling x reader

By Lucidpanic

Both are child hood friends been raised since birth and both have powerful forces but y/n is a girl who doesn... More

Giant Frog
Pills
Flashback story Break
Love and Rivals
Out of control: story break
Assassins
I dont know what to title these anymore 😅
starting over
My birthday

How a god and goddess was born

2.7K 75 46
By Lucidpanic

In the operating room lies two women. Both giving birth,both fathers sitting waiting anxiously for their babies to be delivered when two nurses ran out of the operating room out of breath gray smoke coming from the room the nurses looks at each other worried. The nurse says "Mr.Wang, and Mr.L/n your baby..." (wow lucky y'all get dads👍

once the nurse said that the two fathers assumed the worst before starting to break down in tears the nurse gets one her knees she says "They...they crawled out by themselves." Immediately they stopped crying looking at the nurse puzzled when two newborn babies come walking out the operating room the two fathers scream before passing out the nurse panicked calling out the fathers names frantically

Fast forward *both babies are in crates in same home because ya family gathering*
The two parents of Wang Ling both smile holding a limited edition sword that they got for...there new born (Because who doesn't give there new born kid a sword😀) costed half-year of the father savings.
The mother stayed online for three days just to get it. The dragon-slaughtering sword...

The two parents celebrate fawning over how it's investment or whatever while the new horns both stare with boredom they had to tolerate unimaginable torments at a very small age. Wang ling/y/n l/n can hear what people think,so they have to face the pretense of the world sooner.

*fathers true thoughts:I have always wanted to have this sword.finally,I had the excuse to buy it.
Mother's true thoughts: So much money was wasted on this rubbish.A man's romance is always based on waste.I researched for three days and nights to find this perfect counterfeit.*

Wang and y/n is now facing there first philosophy problem.
*wang ling family is babysitting y/n FYI*

Wang's father says "Come on,Son take the sword."
If wang didn't take it,this kind of harassment from his parents would never stop.if he did this counterfeit or even a real dragon-slaughtering sword,wouldn't be able to stand the spiritual force at his finger tips.

Wang father exclaims "do you call this a treasure sword? It can't even stand a baby's spiritual force!"
Wang mother exclaims "It's just a toy anyway.do you have to be so serious?"

Two parents argue both y/n and wang look at one another *sigh*

What? if the marriage breaks up wang Ling will feel troubled. At the rate of 387 times a second,Wang ling consider different ways to react to this. So did y/n.Then,the force of the origin that had been accumulating inside him burst into a crucial moment. Wang ling and y/n pee themselves
Wang father says "This is bad.There peeing!"

Wang mother says "Take care of them now.I'll get the diapers" so,that was a little thought-provoking story of how one morning urine saved a marriage.And wang along y/n figured out the first philosophy of their life.

Wang spins the objects around the room at a very high speed y/n laughs but soon stopped when his mother entered his view he acted as if nothing happened with chewing on a toy like a toddler would y/n chews on the arm of the chair
Wang mother sighs she says "Stop bitting that toy and chair.Your milk is ready."

Both toddlers knew best to keep low profile.
Songhai,10 years ago but at the age of six
Wang ling and y/n failed to confine their force.poor wang and y/n couple never graduated from the body-building phase.what wang and y/n did was beyond their cognition.At this moment,the couple reached a unified conclusion that they had never done before,a unanimous vote for principal of keeping a low profile in life.

Wang ling dad was in charge of finding a way on the web to contain natural force while Y/n father did the same for her and managed to implementing before both kids went to primary school.(randomly had a Comcast on my tv don't know what that was for)
(Present)
Wang ling and y/n l/'n were done eating both gently placed down there bowls but they chipped y/n and Wang mother both rushed to them "Wait. Give me your hand.I told you the effect of the counterfeit force-containing amulet is not ready.you must take a golden pill daily as a supplement.The black and gold bowl ruined and a pear of steel chopsticks is almost lost."

Wang father says "You have to more patient, you two. We're almost done with the new version of the amulet.You two will have it within this year."
Y/n mother says "You have been saying that every day over the past decade."

Wang father says "It will be done this year.Most of it has been finished.the routine argument is about to begin again.darling.We,Can guarantee within this year,the latest amulet will have the expected effect.it may have some resistance to drugs.but you must have confidence in scientific cultivation.Guys"

Wang mother says "I wouldn't care about that if it weren't for them.I don't have to remind you what we have been through these years for this amulets On there seventh birthday..."
(Flash back)

Wang and y/n mother say "Come on,Let's make a wish blow out the candles."
Then flames the entire house almost burned down. When they were ten playing with there friends,they took of their clothes off! *sigh* I want them to live a ordinary life."
Over the past ten years,y/n and Wang has sensed there parents' trouble and effort.

Wang mother says "I'm sure you know what they have been take are just lower-power pills,special pills that reduce one's spiritual forces.
-this is something wang ling,y/n l/n found out for the first time in ten years.so they decided not to do anything impressive before the amulet is finished.at school or hell if you prefer
As kids walk into the gates of school (hell) a student was calling for support of fellow students to elect Sun Rong whilst cheering  'Elect the goddess and it's a glory for all! And it's a glory for all!
                                                 Elect the goddess and it's a glory for all! And it's a glory for all!

One girl student says "Vote for her and you'll get a hug gift pack of golden pills.and a lucky chance for Ms.Sun Rong's bikini photo with her autograph. (Sound desperate if you ask me😒)

this caught everyone attention but y/n and Wang places of trouble like this should be avoided whenever possible.except-dry noddle and pocky packets on sale today
Students order left and right 'Sir,give me 10 pack of the intestine flavor.' 'Give me one pack.'
'-I want five packs of chives flavor'
'Give me two pack or strawberry pocky'
'Give me one.'
-don't push okay?
Both y/n and Wang set there eyes on there favorite snack wang is dry noddles while y/n pack of pocky they push through the crowd getting front row
Then a man in black suit and then pays for everything in the shops the students complain 'he can't do that.' The man says "Today,Everything in this shop is free for freshman."
The students cheer
-is this really happening
-he's so good.
-This is awesome!
-This is awesome!
The man in black says "Please support Sun Rong of class 1, Level 1."
-ugh...
(See what I mean by desperate😒)
The group of kids burst groaning walking away
Y/n stares at a squirrel in a tree with a slightly open mean she holds out a almond the squirrel runs over more animals hover over y/n
While Sun Rong makes a dramatic unneeded entrance whilst confronting her competition Chen chao
He claims along with his that she is cheating
she turns tossing her long black flowing hair "I'm just demonstrating my capabilities.how could you call that cheating?Those who believe in me and accept me will vote for me naturally that's the fairness choice." The friend of Chen Chao says "It sounds right."

Chen chao shakes his head before announcing proudly "That a fallacious argument! The class president is supposed to help his classmates. We won't yield to you for such small benefits." Sun Rong was slightly taken aback by the sudden comeback in argument she says "Chen chao,I suggest you say it nicely." Sun Rong real thoughts:That's moral coercion.That's shameful!

Wang says "I'll give you five votes for five packs of dry noodles." Bluntly y/n says "I'll give the same amount of votes as wang for same amount of pocky." Both bluntly say "Sun Rong?" She says "All right." Her inner thoughts "why is it them who stand out to help me?"

Student murmur
Five votes for five packs of dry noddle
-five vots for five packs of pocky
-what is wrong with them?
Both simply grab what they said
-that's not right every student gets one vote

Sun rong quickly states "I don't care if you vote for me or not or how many you want to vote.I only want to do my best to give you my care." (we all know your lying🙄 but say as you will) all student take back there slide remarks running back to get the snacks of there pleasing

Chen chao friend says "You misunderstood her,Chen chao.look at the way it's written. You were just too mean."

Chen chao clasp his hands together "I will have to showdown with her in a dignified way." Sun rong taps Chen chao cheek with a cold can catching his attention she smiles she says "You have been busy today.Have a drink.it's free you don't need to vote."
The guy in suit stares in awe 'does she plan on using that tactic'

Sun rong activates something that goes around whole school causing something pink to hover of each student she gives a creepy anime perv smile as she say dream thinking "not giving the tintest part of me to no benefit the world SUN the art of seduction is working. Such small benefits and the freshman are all here.All captured.Includinf the most difficult one.Chen Chao,All thanks to...Where are they?."

She looks around her bodyguard says "Who are you looking for,miss?" Sun Rong says "For boy and a girl who took five dry noddles and five packs of pocky." Bodyguard says "They've been gone for a while.but they asked me to give you this before they left." A golden pill?

Wang and y/n felt that with one bite for five packs of there chosen snacks,They owed Sun Rong a favor.Gave her a golden pill that there parents force on them to make it even.

[class bells ring]

Teacher walks in
"students,did you prepare for today's lesson?"
All student
-Yes,We did.
-Yes,We did.
Teacher says "However,we will skip that today and study the second lesson from the last."
Sun rong stares at y/n and wang 'I'll capture them all today.'

Teacher says "The ancient arts of confinement.The so-called seduction is to use incantations with hand seals to project your spiritual force on other people so that your spiritual force turns them into your fans.Studies in ancient books show was good at mind game,which is called "Taking advantage of seduction on other people." Thousands of years ago,there was a immortal who called himself "Little Wise guy."

He had 3,000 followers. The spell we are talking today was passed down from him.when the spell works, a predetermined sign will affect other people's minds but there is one precondition for this spell which is giving gifts.When this precondition is met and the incantation,"Not giving the tintest part of me benefit the world" is read, a spiritual force field is created.everyone in this field who has take the free gifts will relax their mind guard.The spiritual force in the field takes advantage of this to go in and leave a sign of the spiritual force on subjects.The subjects know nothing about the process. the imposed,However,Can use this sign to affect their minds."

Sun rong-This is bad. This little wise guy the instructor saw through me.What am I worried about it's natural that someone likes you.
-Wang and y/n Is suddenly aware of why Sun Rong did those things at the shop.Luckily they returned her favor.

A student raises his hand "Sir,Is there a way to break away from it?"
Teacher says "Men or female of great power can directly break or remove the sign with their power."
Yea he was staring at two particular freshman in the class

Wang wondered if Sun Rong was still trying to seduce him. He returned the favor and no longer meet the precondition.could it be that the bodyguard didn't give her the pill?
Sun Rong though Wang ling is so annoying.why is he staring at me like this? What does this 🤏 mean (Means your a dumbass and your brain is small🙄) While y/n scratch her 9tail stomach she smiles rubbing it's ears

Sun rong-Something round.
She looks down at the golden pill she holds it up wondering could it be... Wang hand movements:🌕 🤏 🤲🌕👉👄 🙏"eating it please?" Teacher continues "Of. Course,There are also imposters...
SUN blushes
-
could it be a pill or higher power? He wants to help boost my spiritual power to become class president? (This bitch dumb🤦‍♀️🤦)

What Wang Ling actually means is,The dry noodles you gave taste good.thank you"
Wang ling stare is shock

The words resided from last conversation "I'm sure you know what they have been take are just lower-power pills,special pills that reduce one's spiritual forces" as Sun Rong spiritual level was going down the seduction was being removed Sun rong passes out Wang face palms

teacher says "The lack of spiritual force will end the seduction before it works. Now let's get a student come up here to give us a demonstration. Sun Rong."Sun rong gets us the teacher says "You always learn fast.come and give us a demonstration of what is said in the book." She stands walking but trips on a can falls back Wang catches her with one hand Sun Rong thanks him he says "Your welcome."

Teacher says "That's was a close call. Be careful.Now you do it,Wang ling say it." Wang ling stand dropping Sun Rong he says "Not giving the finest part of me to benefit the world." A blue force field spread around school while Sun Rong lays on the ground teacher says "Very good.Next the candidates,Sun rong and Chen Chao,Let's have the election for the president of the class." Chen chao won and now is the class president
-to cheat the world rather than be cheated by the o world that's impossible.Sun Rong is paying for what she did

Teacher "Thsi gestures may look random,he cracked the spell on the entire class so easily.Evenni haven't seen anything like that.Moreover,Mastering the incantation after hearing it only once is no ordinary feat."

2535words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.3K 25
Y/n had to leave her hometown at the age of 6, due to her parents work reasons,leaving all her friends and family. She was going to miss all of them...
20.2K 965 11
Y/n L/n had been friends with the Walker Family for as long as he can remember, practically growing up with them since his father was always busy, we...
35.6K 601 51
This is my first book so I hope you enjoy! Y/n is a famous youtuber and is playing on a Minecraft server when a particular player catches her eye (gu...
103K 4.3K 28
Both come from rich families but one of them is trying to use the other for their own benefit. What happens when Sunghhoon and Y/n start to confuse t...