Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

38

1.3K 74 272
By wannasuckmydick

Later that night

Onika pov:

"Alright is everything set up" I asked looking at the section of the club I rented out.

"Yea" chanel said nodding. I looked over everything then nodded sitting down.

"Aye nika" mercedes said walking over to me. "Huh ?" I questioned looking up at her.

"I got a special gift for bey tonight, don't kill me" she said then walked away with a smirk.

That seemed gay to me.. This bitch being gay to my baby ?

"Aye, Aye hold on" I called out after her standing up "Cookie the house is ready" lauren said coming over to me.

"You sure ? You did everything like I said right ?" I asked "Yes bitch and by the way bey is about to be on the way here"

"Shit"

Beyonce pov:

"Daddy, please stop you're being annoying" I said straight facing rick.

"No you're being boring, it's your birthday babygirl why don't you wanna do anything" he said.

"i don't know" I mumbled shrugging. He threw another grape at me making me groan.

"Mommy !" I looked over at her "Rick leave her alone" she said mugging him.

"Both of y'all some lame asses" he said popping a grape in his mouth. "And what are you ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sexy" he smirked "Annoying and lazy" angela said making me giggle.

"I know you ain't laughing ! You a whole ass crybaby" rick said mugging me. "Rick leave my baby alone" angela said glaring at him.

"Shut up" he said throwing a grape at her. "Boy i'm gone slap the-"Well would you look at that it's time to go" rick cut her off standing up.

"Let's go babygirl" he said throwing another grape at me while walking away.

Act just like nika annoying ass.

I got out the chair stretching. "Mommy where are we going ?" I asked "To your party honey" she smiled and we all walked out the house.

We got in the car and rick drove off. "Are you guys gonna stay for the party ?" I asked them.

"Ummm, no honey we're gonna sit this one out" angela said looking back at me "Why ?" I pouted.

"Cause it's at a club and we all know what happens at club parties so we gone take our old ass home" rick said making me chuckle.

"Tell us about it tomorrow" angela said making me smile "Ok"

When we got to the club they both looked back at me "Bye honey have fun" angela smiled.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy" "Bye babygirl" I got out the car and julius jogged up to me.

"Hey julius" I smiled "Hey bey, happy birthday" he said pulling me into a side hug.

"Thank you, did nika make you sit out here ?" I asked and he chuckled nodding.

"Yea she was like 'You need to escort my baby in here so don't nobody snatch her ass up'" he said mocking her voice.

I giggled shaking my head then we walked up to the club.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BEYONCE" I heard somebody yell then a bunch of loud screams followed.

I walked over to the line of people that was screaming with a huge smile "Hi guys"

Onika pov:

"Damn onika you got yo puff puff now pass nigga" rih said snatching the blunt out my hand.

"Fuck you" I said flicking her off. "Where the fuck is bey ?" I asked standing up.

"Aye boss" cole said coming up to me "I done told you, you ain't gotta call me that" I said and he shrugged.

"Where bey ?" he asked "I don't kn-"THE BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS ARRIVED LET'S MAKE SOME NOISEEE" the dj cut me off.

"Well there she goes" I said then started to look around over all the bodies of people.

All these damn people I shouldn't never said anybody can come.

Beyonce nice ass talking about she want some of her fans to come and shit.

As I was still looking around I felt somebody jump on my back "Thank youuu" I heard beyonce say in my ear then she started to kiss my cheek .

"Why you thanking me already stink the party barley even started" I asked pulling her around to the front of me.

"I know, but i'm already having fun when I first walked in a bunch of my fans ran up to me and picked me up" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Julius was like 'get back, get back' but they was ignoring the hell out of his ass" she said giggling.

"Well that's good baby" I said pecking her lips. I seen her looking pass me making me raise a eyebrow.

"What you looking at ?" I asked turning around to see a stripper on stage grinding on a pole.

"really" I looked back down at bey. "Mhm" she hummed biting her lip.

"Gay ass" I said putting her down. "i'll be back" she said about to walk away but I grabbed her.

"Where you going ?" I asked with raised a eyebrow. "I'll be backkk" she smiled then pecked my lips twice before pulling away going over there.

Beyonce pov:

"Hey bey" melly walked up to me smiling. "Hey melly" I smiled back.

"I got you something" he said then pulled out a big stack of cash "The more money you got the more ass you see" he said winking and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I smiled pulling him into a hug then backed away going over to the stage.

I slightly bit my lip watching the girl twerk on the floor and popped the rubber band off the money.

The girl made eye contact with me and smirked crawling to the edge of the stage where I was.

"Hey baby, i'm diamond what's yo name ?" she said. Not to sound cocky or nothing but I know she know damn well who I am.

"you know my name" I said lowly looking into her eyes. Her smirk grew and she leaned in closer to my face.

"you right" she said then bit her lip "you wanna see me be a naughty girl beyonce ?" she asked seductively.

I nodded and she pulled back getting up. She slowly walked over to the pole swaying her hips.

I watched her wrap her hands around the pole then she jumped up on it scooting her body up it.

"Hey bey" I heard on the side of me making me look over to see keri "Hey" I smiled then turned back to the staged.

I seen she had her legs wrapped around the pole holding her up while the top half of her body was bent backwards.

"damn" I mumbled throwing some money up on the stage "Oh bitch you gay" keri said then walked away.

I shrugged looking back at the stage then I felt myself getting snatched back making me scream out by surprise.

"Lemme tell you sum" I heard in my ear and nika popped up in front of me.

"I know I threw you a club party and all and I have no problem with you throwing money but what the fuck is this" she said then showed me a picture of me and that stripper.

In the picture out lips was almost touching so it looked like we was kissing "Mmcht man who took that" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Me" she said "Have fun, but don't get fucked up" she said before pecking my lips.

"what do i do ?" I asked looking around. I never really been to a club before I only went that time with mercedes.

"Have funnn I don't know, go dance with some of your fans" she said smiling. "Come with me" I pouted.

"i will in a minute" she said then pecked my lips. "Why aren't none of my fans over here ?" I asked.

"Cause they not allowed over here you gotta go over there" she said then walked away.

"Umm I wasn't done talking to you !" I said but she didn't heard me due to how loud it was.

"Beyonce come here" Keri said coming up to me grabbing my hand. She dragged me over to rih and mercedes.

"Give it to her" she said and rih smiled handing me a brownie. I squinted my eyes at them "It's weed in this, ain't it" I said.

"Hell yea it's ok you can have weed while pregnant now hurry and eat it so we can have fun" keri said. "alright" I shrugged.

------ -----

I was high as hell dancing with a group of my fans with mercedes and keri by the bar.

The song changed and 'Bald head heaux sh!t' started to play.

I looked over at mercedes smirking since this was the song we often used when she was teaching me how to twerk.

"Bitch come on let's fuck it up" she said hoping on the bar and I smiled hopping up there with her.

At first I was a little shy but then it was like something took over me. I started twerking on top of the bar with mercedes and people started cheering us on.

Onika pov:

"GO BEYONCE ! GO BEYONCE ! GO BEYONCE" I heard people cheer loudly making me raise a eyebrow.

"Damn sound like beyonce somewhere fucking it up" rih said chuckling.

"Sound like they having fun, bitch i'm going with them" lo said standing up.

"Me too" I said then we all started walking to where the cheering was coming from.

I seen beyonce on top of the bar bend over twerking with mercedes. And she was fucking it up.

She squatted down with one arm up popping her booty. I watched her slow down then speed back up making people scream louder.

I licked my lips watching her. I'm gone fuck her ass up later.

Her and mercedes started twerking with her butts against each other and bey was looking back with her tongue out.

"Bitch let's show they ass sum" lo said "Bet" I said then me her and rih all walked over to the stage hoping on it.

Lo started twerking on rih and when the people recognized who they were they started to lose their minds.

They started screamed loud as hell making bey and Mercedes look over.

When bey seen me she licked her lips pulling me into her "lemme see sum baby" I said smirking. She smiled then started to twerk on me singing the song while dancing.

"Big booty I can throw my ass cause i'm grown" she sung then stood up leaning her back against my front.

"i heard you got a bae, but i can do the things that she don't" she rapped the lyrics lowly in my ear swirling her hips against my pelvis.

"oh you can ?" I asked lowly in hers. "Mhm" she hummed biting her lip.

"How you gone do beyonce can't when you are beyonce ?" I asked "i'm not beyonce baby" she said.

"Ohh, who are you then ?" I asked and she smirked putting her lips closer to my ear. "peaches" she said lowly.

"Ok well let me see what you can peaches" I said before kissing the side of her face.

She licked her lips then bent over starting to twerk on me. I watched her booty pop biting my lip then grabbed some of her hair pulling her into me.

I felt her twerking against my private turning me on. I thrusted into her and she looked at me biting her lip.

"ALRIGHTTTT EVERYBODY IT'S TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS" I heard and bey popped up smiling.

"Yayy ! Bubba come on" she said jumping off the table into the large crowd of fans while they screamed.

Welp I guess peaches is gone.

I got off the bar going over to the present table with bey. I sat next to her and she scooted over leaning into me.

I smirked putting my hand on her thigh. She looked up at me with a smile "are you having fun ?" she asked.

"mhm" I nodded then kissed her. While I was kissing her I moved my hand up her thigh sticking them in her pants.

"No" she said pulling back. "come on baby nobody can see what i'm doing" I said lowly moving my hand into her underwear.

"I h-have to t-talk bubba" she said shakily while I slowly rubbed her clit. I went down to kiss her again and she moaned against my lips.

"daddy wait" she breathed out grabbing my arm. "later" she mumbled then pecked my lips.

I huffed pulling my hand out her pants and she smiled at me "Thank you" she said then turned to the presents starting to open them.

Beyonce pov:

"Thank you.. Angel ! Thank you Angel I love it !" I smiled setting the last present to the side.

"Wait beyonce you got one more gift" keri said smirking at me. "Where ?" I asked looking around confused.

"Come here" she said smirking. I stood up then walked over to her. "Aye where y'all going ?!" I heard nika say making me look back.

"ignore her ass she don't want you to have this" she walked me over to the stage "Get up there, and sit in the chair" she said.

"Why ?" I asked "Bitch don't ask questions just go" just said waving me off.

"ok" I shrugged climbing on to the stage. I went over to the chair sitting down looking around.

"Beyonce !" I heard somebody call out making me look down to see keri waving her hand at me trying to get my attention.

"Huh ?!" I questioned "Sit like a nigga !" I heard her say confusing me. "Huh ?!"

"Sit like how nika be sitting !" she said "Ohh ok !" I nodded then sloughed in my seat spreading my legs.

"Yeaaa like that !" She smiled then ran off.

The neon lights shut off and it got pitch black "what the hell" I mumbled sitting up looking around.

The lights came back on and I seen a female figure in front of me standing in between two polls holding each one.

I looked her up and down taking in all her curves "damn" I mumbled to myself slouching back down in my seat.

She slowly walked up to me with her heels clinking against the floor.

Ouuu i'm about to get a lap dance.

When she got fully up to me I noticed it was mercedes dressed in only a bra and thong.

"daamn" I said again biting my lip. "like what you see ?" she asked with a smirk.

"hell yea" I mumbled. Like I said before, mercedes is a very attractive girl. No homo

"well enjoy the show BB" she whispered lowly in my ear before backing away.

The lights turned off again then my song 'T-shirt' started to play. When I started to talk on the song the lights cut back on.

Mercedes had her back against then pole running her hand down her chest.

"I wish you could see what I have on right now"

My voice said and her back arched off the pole while her hand cupped her private.

She slowly grinded into her hand while moving her body down the pole until she was on the floor on her knees.

She moved the top half of her body down to the floor arching her back deeply with her hand still cupping her private then she looked over at me flicking her tongue.

"damn she sexy" I mumbled lowly watching her intensely. She slammed her crotch on the floor then got back on her knees grinding on the floor.

bit down on my lip watching her and when the singing part started she got up walking back over to me swaying her hips.

When she got in front of me shit bit her lip turning around sitting in my lap.

She started to slowly twerk on me moving her butt against my crotch.

I watched her butt move licking my lips then brought both of my hands on each of her butt cheeks rubbing them.

She leaned her body back against mine moving my hands to her chest. "i see you like to touch" she said lowly in my ear.

"only when i like what i'm looking at" I said back in hers.

She got up biting her lip then got in my lap straddling me. She placed her hands on my shoulder then started to grind on me.

"You know beyonce..." she trailed off coming down to my ear "i always thought your voice was sexy" she whispered seductively running her hand up my stomach.

"really ?" I asked lowly and she pulled back putting her face close to mine. "yes" she said grabbing my hands placing them on the butt.

"And the way you just said that in my ear" she said moving her lips closer to mine "you're lucky yo girlfriend crazy"

I looked into her eyes licking my lips. I wonder how nika would feel about a threesome with her.

She smirked then pulled back "Happy Birthday beyonce" she said pulling her bra down flashing me then got up walking away while I sat there in shock.

"Damn" I said again. That was all I could say.

"ALRIGHT, THAT WAS CUTE NOW BEYONCE GET YO ASS OVER HERE SO YOU CAN GET YOUR GIFTS FROM DADDY" I heard nika voice say over the dj mic.

I chuckled at her standing up then made my way off the stage.

Onika pov:

I'm fasho killing jeep. She got me fucked up, I knew she was about to be gay to my baby.

I waited at the dj stand for bey . "Baby !" I heard then turned to see beyonce looking at me with a smile.

"come here" I said pulling her into me. "Yesss ?" she questioned with a big cheeky smile.

"Why you smiling so much ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "i'm having fun" she said still smiling.

"mhm, well you wanna stay ?" I asked then ran my hands down to her butt "or do you wanna go get your presents from me ?" I asked lowly.

She bit her lip smiling "i want my presents from you daddy" she said then kissed my lips.

I deepened the kiss shoving my tongue in her mouth. I rubbed her butt kissing her sloppily and she moaned pulling back.

"at the house baby" she said lowly and I licked my lips "We can do it where ever" I said kissing her again.

"baby-mm- nika stop" she pulled back. "take me to get my presents" she said lowly smiling.

I grabbed her hand then we walked away from the dj booth. "BYE BEYONCE !" I heard loudly making me look back.

"Bye guys" bey smiled waving at all her fans while julius and other security made sure they didn't get too close to her.

"I love you guys, hope you had fun !!" she smiled waving at them while we started walking back towards the exit.

"Race to the car" bey said quickly before running off. "Cheating ass !" I said loudly running after her.

We both quickly ran to the car and I unlocked it hoping in but she was in before me making me groan.

"Fucking cheater" I mumbled starting the car while she giggled.

"Sooo what's the present" she asked while I was driving. "It's more than one, and i'm not telling you you'll see when we get there" I said.

"Pleaseee just tell me one of them" she said looking over at me with a pout. "Umm.. I got you some earrings" I smiled looking over at her.

"What kind ?" she asked "The kind you said was cute" I said not getting in detail about the earring.

"Mmcht man you mean" she mumbled sitting back in her seat.

The rest of the ride we listened to music jamming to it until we got to her house.

I got out the car then went over opening her car door "Ouuu you opening my door now ? I like that" she said with a smile.

"don't get use to it" I smiled picking her up out the car hearing her smack her lips.

"bitch ass" she mumbled making me chuckle.

I closed the car door then walked up the the house grabbing the key off the top of the door.

I unlocked it then walked in hearing Aaliyah play lowly. "oh my god" bey said lowly gasping.

It was a big heart in the middle of the living room floor made out of candles and gift bags filled the inside of it.

She slide down my body going over to it "Babyyyy" she whined looking back at me with teary eyes.

"Don't cry yet that's not all of it" I said grabbing her hand pulling her into me. "Too late" she said then hugged me starting to cry.

"Baby you barely even seen anything yet" I said rubbing her back. "I don't care" she said sniffing.

"Come on" I said kissing her cheek. I walked her over to the stairs that had lit candles on each step and rose petals.

We walked up the stairs going to her room then walked in.

The bed had 'Let's make a mess' on it made out of rose petals and rose petals surrounded it. On the edge of the bed was two presents.

"Nika this is so sweet, and nasty" bey said looking at me with teary eyes and a pout.

"Aww don't cry baby" I smiled wiping her tears "At least not yet"

"What you mean by that ?" she raised a eyebrow. "Nothing, you should open your presents baby" I said smiling.

"Ok" she said turning around about to walk out. "No these, We'll get to those tomorrow" I said grabbing her.

"Ok" she smiled looking back at me. She walked over to the bed picking up on of the bags.

"this is heavy" she mumbled pulling out the paper. She looked inside scrunching her face in confusion.

"Thank you baby" she said looking up at me with a smile"But umm.." she trailed off sticking her hand into the bag.

"Why do I need a camera ?" she asked pulling it out and I smirked at her.

"Cause we're about to make a movie"

Hello

I decided not to give y'all the sex scene.

Love you guys though 😙

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 531 11
Sequel to Triangular Affection☺️
119K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.