Elena and Friends One Shots

By annewheelerfab1

one shots about Elena and her friends at the children's hospital Emma Nathan and Matt, and their pets Shiloh... More

Cheering Up Matt
The Purple Haired Girl
The Purple Haired Girl prt 2
The Sleepover
Build a Bear Adventures prt 1
Build a Bear Adventures prt 2
The Mighty Helpers
I've Been There
A Special Day Before Halloween
Thanksgiving Fun!!!
A Special Christmas Gift
Babysitter Miss Cathy

What About Us?

10 1 4
By annewheelerfab1

Hey everyone here a new one shot I really hope you enjoy and thanks Descendantsfan03 for letting me use little Mal it means a lot.

Did not proofread

Emma and Nathan smile excitedly, as they waited for Elena in their special spot at the children's hospital. "What is taking her so long? She was supposed to be an hour ago to get dressed up and put makeup on." Emma says as Elena had insisted on dressing up as character from the Little Mermaid and they all kind of needed their makeup person and their friend's help. She was the the one who put this all together. "Don't worry she'll come; we're the Mighty Helpers we always do this kind of stuff together." Nathan says even though Emma had some doubts. Since Elena had met Mal and Evie she always seemed to have better things to do than to hang out with her best friends.

That's when they heard wheels rolling down the hallway making both children light up. For once she didn't forget about it, but both were quickly disappointed again. "Hey guys!" Elena says making both of the others smile. "Hey Elena your here! We need..." Emma starts excitedly, but get cut off. "Sorry Emma, can't stay long I was just dropping off Shiloh can you be Ariel for me?" Elena asks making Nathan and Emma sigh, "But Elena you promised to help us today!" Nathan says in confusion. "I know I'm sorry, but I can't today I'll pick up Shiloh later!" Elena says rolling off again making Nathan sighs calling out, "Elena! Wait we don't know how to do makeup!" Nathan's calls out, but Elena was already gone. Making Nathan groan and Emma shake her head walking toward where her sewing machine and her two animals were sitting.

"Where's she going to this time Shiloh Emma says with a snicker, as it was probably some place with Mal. "Who knows she didn't tell me." Shiloh says sadly as Emma just looks to Nathan. "Well I guess we better do this we did promise. Cause Mighty Helpers together we stand..." Emma started as the other child and the four animals say "Ready to lend a helping hand."

…………

It was a week later, and the Emma was at home working on her latest sewing project. "Cassandra, will you please sit still I'm almost done." Emma says making Cassandra roll her eyes, "You said that fifteen minutes ago." Cassandra stated as she was getting annoyed at Emma pretty much holding her down. The cat could sense that something was bothering Emma though as she continued to put pins in the dress to hold the places. "Em what's wrong? You seem sad and annoyed." Cassandra says as Emma sighs gently taking the dress of Cassandra and putting it on her lilac sewing machine before grabbing her hedgehog, Varian who was also concerned about his owner.

Elena set Nathan and I up again we were supposed to be going to see a movie with Miss Georgie yesterday, but she didn't come. I'm getting so tired of it. She doesn't even seem to care about our group anymore. Nathan thinks nothing about it I mean, yes it hurt him, but he just brushes it off. And I feel pretty much alone again. Like right after the crash." Emma cries as Cassandra and Varian look at each other. "Emma calm down she'll come back around eventually." Varian says as Cassandra nods, "The hedgehog is right Emma she'll be back. " Cassandra says as Emma sighs she hoped her animals were right.

………

Another few day pass and Emma was once again working on some  clothes for her pets in their spot at the children's hospital. "How does this look?"  Emma asks Nathan who nods looking at the small red dress she was making for his chameleon, "That is so cool do you think you can add some orange to it. To make it look like fire though " Nathan asks making Emma nod, "I'm sure I can let me see if I got some orange fabric." Emma says as they hear the same noise of rolling down the hall. Making both kids look up they haven't heard that noise in a while.

"Oh hey Elena." Nathan says as Emma just glances at her before looking around for her orange fabric. "Hey guys guess what!" Elena says excitedly! Making Emma look up in some interest, "What?" Emma asks, "Evie's making me my very own Evie's four hearts shirt, and she said she would make a shirt for Shiloh!" Elena says excitedly, as Emma looks down; she didn't mind the first part, but making clothes for Shiloh had always been her job. Now it really felt like she was being replaced.

"That's amazing Elena, I'm going to get some water." Emma says somewhat sadly before walking out the door Varian and Cassandra following behind; glaring at Elena. "What was that about." Elena asks as Nathan shrugs, "I don't know, but are you going to see Dolittle with us tonight." Nathan asks Elena nods, "Yeah of course I wouldn't miss it." Elena says as Nathan rolls his eyes, "Are you sure, because the last few times you said that you bailed on us." Nathan says, as Elena nods, "I know, and I am sorry, but I promise I'll be there tonight." Elena says making Nathan smile and nod.

"Grandma I'm ready to go home" Emma says, texting Nathan that she had to go. "Are you sure hon." Her Grandma asks as Emma nods* "I'm sure let's go." Emma says as the family walked to the car hand in hand

…………

"What's taking Emma so long?" Elena asks as it had been about ten minutes now Nathan shrugs before getting a text, "Oh, I just got a text from her she says her Grandma said they had to go." Nathan says sadly as Elena looks to him, "That's weird Emma never leaves early especially without finishing her work." Elena says as Nathan shrugs it off. "They probably had something to do don't worry about her." Nathan says as Elena nods still a bit worried, but she knew she would see Emma tonight so she could ask what she had do then.

………

"Evie this, and Mal that, I'm so tired of it!" Emma says ranting out to Cassandra and Varian as she paces her room out of anger. The two pets were honestly a bit scared of her at this moment. "Evie and Mal have their own group! They're part of the Core Four, why do they have to mess with ours." Emma asks finally flopping on her bed.

"They don't mean to Em. Elena is just excited because she loved Evie and Mal so much from the movie that she just wants to hang out with them." Cassandra says rubbing up against Emma who sighs, "Your right I'm just jealous, but it still hurts, and I can tell it's getting to Nathan too." Emma says  as Cassandra and Varian nod.

………

"Well Miss Georgie should be here by now we might as well get ready. I'm so excited that you're coming with us Elena!" Nathan says as Elena nods, "I know me too!" Have you heard anything from Emma?" Elena asks as Nathan shakes his head no, "No I haven't but Georgie might've now let's go before she leaves us." Nathan says as both kids go to the waiting room.

"Hey guys where's Emma." Georgie asked as she saw the two kids walk out without the third member, "She had to go home. I thought her Grandma  would have called ya." Elena says as Georgie shook her head, "No I haven't gotten anything different since when we planned it. "I was supposed to pick all three of you up here." Georgie says in confusion showing the text message to the two kids. Before pulling up the phone. "I'll call her Grandmother and see what's going on." Georgie says dialing the phone number.

………

Emma, shouldn't you be getting ready for the movie tonight Cassandra asks as she lied on the bed where Emma was lying, "I'm not going I rather do anything than hearing  more about how amazing Mal and Evie are." Emma says with and eye roll, before hearing her Grandma called her. "Emma Grace, someone's on the phone for you!" Emma sighs but nods, "I'll be right out." Emma says as she got up and went to the living room, and grabs the phone, "Hello?" Emma asks as she heard Georgie on the other  line, "Hey Emma are you still coming tonight I'm on my way to pick you up." Georgie told Emma who grandmother gave her a stern look. How she wanted to not go, but her grandmother would get her if she didn't accept since Georgie already paid for the tickets.

"Yeah of course I am I will be ready in a few minutes Emma says before hanging up the phone and sighing as she grabbed one of the many dresses she had.

………

Georgie could instantly tell something was off the minute she knocked on the door of Emma's home, and Emma walked out of the door with sad smile on her face. "Hey Emma the other kids are in the car. Are you ready to go?" Georgie asks Emma who nods, "Yeah I'm ready." Emma says as she grabs her yellow stuffed cat she called Summer." Georgie raised an eyebrow as usually Emma's answer was a lot less sassy then usual, but Georgie didn't question the girl.

In the car Emma sighs getting in her usual seat looking to Nathan, "Hey Nate sorry about earlier Grandma kind of wanted to leave." Emma says as Nathan nods in understanding, "It's fine your here now." Nathan's says excitedly as Emma looks out the window. Elena was ultimately confused as why both of her friends suddenly became so quiet. Georgie must have felt the same as the next thing they heard was Georgie asking, "Alright what's going on! You're usually talking non stop about the movie we're going to see, but instead you're not even talking, so what happened between the three of you?" Georgie says as she really wanted to know why it wasn't bustling in her car.

"I don't know ask those two!" Nathan says pointing to Emma and Elena. "What I didn't do anything!" Elena says as Emma rolls her eyes, "Sure you didn't.." she mumbled to herself, but Georgie catches it, and sighs, "You know if you confront the person you're mad at it would work better friendship is a two way street. You can't read each other's minds can you?" Georgie asked trying to get the kids to talk to one another, as something must have upset one of the three children.

When it got quiet it again Elena started talking, "You know this morning was so fun, Mal and Evie." Both kids throw up their hand annoyance. "Not this again Nathan says as Elena looks to her friends in confusion, "What do you mean?" Elena asks as Emma rolls her eyes, "Of course you don't notice it! Elena you always say, Evie this Mal that, and you spend more time with them then with your own group! It's literally the most annoying thing, and I'm annoyed that you went to Evie to get Shiloh clothes, when I'm his designer. I'm just so tired of hearing all about them, and so jealous that you do so much with them." Emma says letting it all out making Elena look to her.

"Wait is this really how you two feel." Elena asks as Nathan and Emma nod, "I don't think all of that, but you do talk about them way to much, and bail on us all the time too. Nathan says sadly. "As Elena nods, "I'm so sorry I didn't know I was skipping on so many things, and making you guys feel that way. And Emma I'm sorry I know you're Shiloh's designer you still are, but you're both still my best friend that will  never ever change." Elena says as Nathan nods and smiles and Emma does the same. Before hugging each other.

"I'm sorry for being so jealous and for leaving earlier I just couldn't listen to it anymore. " Emma says as Elena smiles, "We're all still friends right?" Elena asks as Emma and Nathan nod, "Yeah we are." Both say in unison as Elena smiles Mighty Helpers together we stand." Elena asks as the other two smile, "Ready lend a helping hand." The other two say. "So did you hear that Iron man and Spider Man are acting in this movie?" Nathan asks making Elena nod and Emma rolls her eyes. "The actors of Spider Man and Iron Man. They aren't real!" Emma says, as Elena nods, "Emma's right on that one Nate." Elena says as the kids continue to talk the rest of the way to the movie theater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 8 12
This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones First time making One shots story . * Note * Some of the one shots story have my chapter and Ralston story chap...
16.6K 235 19
𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. contains • smut • fluff • angst copyright © [2023] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2023.
122K 4.7K 34
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢 𝐡...
53.6K 904 30
Cute Julien Baker one-shots. I'll take suggestions if you have any.