~Little One~ Overhaul's litt...

By B_AshBlood

We all know the story of Overhaul. Took a child to use her blood to make a quirk free world. But what if th... More

1
2
3
4
Please Read
5
6
story is going to be delayed
7
8
I'm discounting
โœจhello hello hello! HWELOO!โœจ
I'm done
heyo me again ๐Ÿ‘‹

๐Ÿผ todally off topic๐Ÿผ โœจ UPDATE โœจ

1.1K 17 5
By B_AshBlood

MY SISTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND BABY IS COMING!

I REPEAT BABY IS COMING!!!

------------------------------------

✨Update✨

The baby is healthy and beautiful.   I won't be sharing any photos of her face but I will share some of me holding her.  It's my owns sister wishes so please respect them.  She was born at 3 51 this morning.

The only issues that was consurning was that her heart dropped twice other wise she is healthy and happy 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 13.6K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
88K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
102K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...