4

"Y/n who is that girl?'" Fatgum asked, picking the girl up, almost suffocating the girl.
"Brother Kia. Cus Eri!" Y/n said grabbing at the screen.
"Cusion? Y/n are you sure that's not his daughter?"
Y/n gave a shake of her head. The group looked at each other than at the screen then at the girl.
"We will watch the house and in 2 weeks. We will make a move with Y/n guiding us through the house, and we will get Eri and we will collect the villains, 2 weeks. We will move in" Nighteye said and with that, the meeting ended. Y/n walked with the three 1-A kids out the door.
"Okay, you four. We must talk," Azawai said holding Y/n who was playing with strains of his long black hair, "You're not going on the mission."
"WHAT?!" The three screamed scaring the girl. She pulled on the black hair male's hair to let him know that she was scared.
"Calm down. Your scaring Y/n. I know all of you want to go on this mission but it's to dangerous. As a teacher I've all ready put you all through to much and I've promised all of your parents that I would keep you safe. If anyone gets hurt it would be put on me. So your not coming." Azawai said hold the girl who was braiding the male's hair again.
"PLEASE MR AZAWAI! You can't let us sit at school knowing that that little girl is suffering and we can't do anything about it! Please! Let us go! We can handle it!" Izuku said standing. He was on the verge of tears he felt like this was his fault. He didn't save Eri the first time he saw her. He wished that he would have held on to Eri tighter.
Azawia looked at the group and Y/n. They were right as long as they knew about Eri they wouldn't rest till they knew she was safe. He gave a sigh.
"Fine. But you all have to promise me you wiall not get hurt. Do it for mine, Y/n's and the class's sake," the group gave a quick nod, "Anyone of you get hurt I'll person kill you then make you fill out the paperwork for your death." He said eyes glowing red. The group let out a chuckle and then nodded.

-2 weeks later-
-Y/n's pov-

The four sat in anticipation as the time clicked down.
"Okay you four let's go. Is Y/n ready?" Dadziwa said, fixing his capture scarf. The four nodded.
We all got into the car as I was put into a car seat.
"Were are we going? And where is brother? I want him!" I yelled I tryed to escape from the seat.
"Y/n calm down. We are going we are going home." Deku said trying to call me down. I didn't want that man touch me I start screaming at the top of my lungs.
"GET AWAY! YOU VILLAIN!" Deku quickly moved his hands as the girl he called Uraraka try to calm me down. I didn't want either of them I wanted brother, or Chro, or even dadziwa.
"Just let her be we will be there soon." Dadziwa said as he kept driving. I looked out the window as saw the buildings go by.
About 5 minutes later we had arrived home? I look up at all the adults. Dadziwa held me in his arms I looked around frantically hoping to see any sign of brother or chro.
I saw that weird male with green hair go towards the door and knock on it. I didn't hear what he said but after a while people started rushing towards the door trying to break it open.
I felt myself start to shift in Dadziwa's arms. I wanted to get out. They couldn't reck thr house.
"Y/n stop moving." Dadziwa said trying to hold on to me tighter. I saw the door fall down and some of brother's friends come out of the door and start to fight. Dadziwa started to run to the door. I try to escape his arms to head in.
"Y/N?!" I heard a voice and turned my head to the voice I saw chro standing by the door. I waved my hand hoping he will understand. I wanted to go with him put if I point him out I might get in trouble. He quickly shut the door. I felt sadness as he shut the door I wanted to go with him I wanted to see brother.
"Y/n how do we get to your brother," Azawai asked. I shook my head wouldn't make direct eye contact,"Y/n this is not the time! Just tell us!" He said forcing my head up, I kept my eyes shut,"Fine, Nighteye! Come use foresight on Y/n," my eyes widen as I shove my head into Azawai's neck not wanting to look at anyone.
I felt my head be pulled back and my eyes were pulled open. I tryed to shut them.
"Door right here" nighteye said as he went and pulled a lever and the door went to the side revealing a passageway.
"BROTHER! HELP ME!" I screamed before getting a hand over my mouth. I got angry and bit the hand that held my mouth which turned out to be Azawai. He dropped me which gave me a quick chance to run. I jump up and run threw the doors. I heard people calling my name but I just covered my ears and ran around to throw the group off.
"BROTHER! CRO!"
"Y/N!"