smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

fifty-six

1.1K 49 11
By vickie_org

time skip of 3 months!

"you should go on maternity leave" yoongi said as him and jungkook talked on break, "you worked until 7 months" jungkook said, yoongi shrugged, "so? i needed the money, i was pretty much alone but you have seokjin and he's rich"

yoongi sighed, "his parents send him 5 thousand a month now that you're expecting aside from the job you and him have" he said, jungkook's eyes widened, "but i feel if he's the one that's providing"

yoongi shook his head, "he got you pregnant, you have no reason to feel bad. plus, i feel that if he found out you start crying in the break room from braxton hicks, he'd practically force you to go on leave. he forced me to" yoongi said, seokjin had always been supportive of him.

"i don't know" jungkook sighed, "it's the best for you and seokjin, it's going to be more unbearable to work the further you go on. besides, i want your baby to be safe. even minji said she wants the baby, she wants someone to play with"

jungkook laughed, "give her a sibling" he joked, yoongi sighed, "i do think about it" he laughed, "i don't think having a newborn and a child with adhd would be easy to handle" he chuckled, "that's true"

yoongi hummed, "i'm graduating in two weeks, do you want to come?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed, "i'll try my best, sometimes i feel so horrible that i can't get out of bed. but i'll definitely give you a gift!" jungkook smiled, "don't worry about it kook"

"long day at work, sweetheart?" seokjin asked, jungkook nodded and sat down, "a customer shouted at me, please bare with me ma'am, i'm almost six months pregnant" jungkook laughed, seokjin smiled.

"i think you should go on maternity leave" seokjin said, "i want to but i feel bad if you're the only one providing income" jungkook sighed, seokjin shook his head, "no sweetheart, you need to take care of yourself and our baby" seokjin said, pressing a kiss on jungkook's bump.

"are you sure?" jungkook asked, seokjin nodded, "of course" he said, caressing jungkook's soft hair.

jungkook sighed, "i'm so tired and sweaty" he mumbled, "i'll get a bath running" seokjin said, jungkook smiled widely, "thank you"

yoongi looked at the gown he was given to graduate, twirling and smiling, "minji-ah!" yoongi said from his bedroom, the girl didn't come so the boy had to go to her.

"how do i look?" he grinned, the girl stared at him.

"weird"

yoongi scoffed, "rude, i look good" he said, "why are you wearing that?" she asked, usually yoongi wore leggings and long shirts.

"i'm graduating in two weeks so i'm trying it on for that day" he explained, minji hummed, she remembered yoongi told her about that, "i wore one of those at school and we took pictures" minji said, the school has done a surprise prek graduation photoshoot but minji accidentally spoke.

"oh really?" yoongi asked, minji nodded, "i think it looks better on me" she shrugged, yoongi couldn't help but laugh. minji had surely gotten that trait from seokjin.

"i bet so, i need to get you some pretty clothes for the day i graduate" he smiled, one of the prettiest smiles anyone could see.

"yoongi my love" namjoon said, pulling yoongi for a hug, "also, minji got these pictures taken at school so here" he said, yoongi sat down and opened the big envelope they were in.

"ahh! she was telling me about these" he smiled, his little girl looked so pretty, "she looks so cute, i'll frame these when i get the chance"

namjoon nodded with a smile, "a little bird told me yoongi is graduating in two weeks" namjoon teased, yoongi turned red, "1, that little bird was me. 2, yes. i'm so excited!" yoongi grinned, namjoon smiled, pulling the boy close to him.

"so proud of you, i don't know how you made it through college with so much going on. i don't think i would last a day in your shoes" namjoon said, placing a kiss on yoongi's forehead, "thank you my love" the smaller boy, kissing namjoon on the lips.

minji stared at both of them, an indescribable emotion on her face which mad ethe father chuckle, "is something wrong?" yoongi laughed, minji stared at him, "don't know.. you guys show A LOT of love"

both boys laughed, "i guess that's true. i also came here because i wanted to take both of you out for dinner. where do you guys want to go?"

"there's this noodle place near here, i really like it, min does too" yoongi said, namjoon nodded, "we should go there. do you think that's good minji?" namjoon asked, minji nodded, "i need to grab my bear so please wait!"

both boys laughed at the girl.

"no more tickles joonie!" minji giggled as they entered the restaurant, "fine" he smiled, yoongi looked at both, feeling a smile on his lips.

namjoon was like the other parent minji never had, namjoon did a great job at it.

the boys, and small girl were seated. minji was focused on coloring as usual whole both boys talked.

"how's quitting going?" namjoon asked, "i'm 3 months free" he grinned, taking a sip from his soda, "i'm so proud of you yoongi" namjoon said, pinching yoongi's cheeks with a smile.

"i gained 10 pounds while trying to quit. i'm not even lying" yoongi huffed, "i'm not complaining, you're still beautiful and plus, i get to squish those cheeks of yours" namjoon shrugged, yoongi playfully rolled his eyes.

"i hate the fact summer is coming up" yoongi said, "why is that? i love summer. my plants look beautiful in summer" namjoon grinned, "i can't wear long sleeves in summer, it's shorts and t-shirt season" he sighed, namjoon raised a brow.

"why don't you like that?" he asked, yoongi looked down, "i have scars because of my depression and things.. it's embarrassing and humiliating" he frowned, "yoongi, those scars don't define your worth. in fact, i think they make you stronger, you've gone through so much and you're so strong. i love you my prince" namjoon smiled, kissing yoongi's forehead.

"thank you joonie"

"fuck" jungkook groaned, feeling a strong braxton hicks. this is one of the times he had a braxton hicks in front of seokjin.

seokjin stared at him, "what's wrong?" he asked, jungkook shook his head, "it's okay" he breathed out, feeling the pain pass but return.

"should i call an ambulance?" seokjin asked, jungkook shook his head, "it happens a lot" jungkook said, seokjin gasped, "that's a bigger reason i should call the ambulance"

seokjin

YOONGI

JUNGKOOK FEELS PAIN IN HIS STOMACH

SHOULD I CALL THE DOCTOR

yoongi

is he moving around a lot? like is he in motion

seokjin

he was doing yoga

yoongi

they're braxton hicks contractions

seokjin

HES IN LABOR?!!!

WHWAT

yoongi

NO

they're tensions that prepare him for the actual experience

dw! just make sure he isn't moving a lot

he gets them a lot at work

since he constantly moves

seokjin

oh ok

"they're braxton hicks?" seokjin asked, jungkook nodded, "yoongi said you get them a lot at work because you move a lot. i want you to go on maternity leave as soon as possible" seokjin said, jungkook sighed nodded.

"i'm going to make food, what do you want to eat?" seokjin asked, "pasta. can you please help me to our bedroom?" he asked, seokjin nodded, helping the boy to their bedroom.

"joonie, wanna spin!" the small girl giggled, namjoon would always carry her up and spin her around, which made minji happy.

yoongi would do that to but his arms were to weak so he just stared, a genuine small smile on display.

the small girls giggles could be heard a couple feet outside the restaurant they were eating in.

"how about appa? we should treat him like a prince too" namjoon said, lifting yoongi up by the legs which lead to a high pitched scream leave his mouth before he laughed.

"you're quite strong" yoongi laughed when namjoon placed him down, namjoon shrugged, "i guess so"

minji made grabby hands for namjoon to carry her to the car, she almost instantly fell asleep as namjoon and yoongi talked.

"she's asleep. what do i do?" namjoon whispered, "put her in her car seat" yoongi said, namjoon stared at him.

"i don't know how to do that" he softly  laughed, "kneel down a bit for the car seat level and gently place her there. this can't be that hard, you can do this iq 148!" yoongi quietly cheered, namjoon chuckled and placed the girl in her car seat.

"you forgot the seat belt" yoongi pointed out, "fuck" namjoon whispered, gently putting the seat belt on the girl.

"good job, i'll give you an 8 out of 10" yoongi said, namjoon laughed and shrugged, "good enough"

"joonie, you take really good care of my daughter" yoongi said, cuddling namjoon's side, namjoon smiled, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"thank you" he said, ruffling yoongi's hair, "can i ask you something?" yoongi asked, fiddling with his fingers.

namjoon hummed, "of course" he said, yoongi took a deep breath before speaking.

"the way you've taken care of minji these past few months has really touched my heart..i was wondering if you wanted to be her stepfather. i mean, you don't have to—"

namjoon smiled, "of course i want to, i would love to" he said, yoongi froze, he hugged the boy and started crying.

he didn't know why he was crying, maybe he was overwhelmed with the emotions it brought but nonetheless, namjoon hugged him, caressing his hair.

"i love you joonie"

"love you too sweetheart"

YAYAYAYAY NAMJOON IS A STEPFATHER HEHEHE. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: give joon advice as a new stepfather! what else should i do in the book?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 16.2K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...
1.8K 84 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...
1.8K 72 11
Min Yoongi has known nothing but pain his whole life. He comes from a broken family, lives in a broken home, and has been brought up to believe that...
61.1K 2.6K 37
yoongi was in way over his head he knew he shouldn't have gone to that end of summer party and gotten a bit tipsy then accidentally stumbling into pa...