โ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ & ๐—›๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

{๐Ÿซ} โ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜‚๐˜€, ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ”€โ”€ .โž โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ... More

BสŸแดœแด‡ส™แด‡ส€ส€ษชแด‡s & Hแด‡ษดษดแด‡ssส
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII |M|
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII |M|
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI |M|
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII |M|
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX |M|
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue
Coming Out

VIII

9.1K 384 498
By Nam_Noms

↳ ❝🫐 [chapter 08] ¡! ❞🥃

SEX IS SUCH AN INTERESTING CONCEPT. It's different from reproducing. The goal at the end isn't to create life, it's to find the height of pleasure for a time. One that makes your toes curl and your eyes roll back while your body is in a state of uncontrolled euphoria.

Sex turns into lovemaking when you start to gain feelings for a person, but the greatest thing is, that's not always the case. You can fuck someone one night and have no emotional attachment to them whatsoever. They're just pounds of meat there for your pleasure. It was almost dehumanizing.

Sex was meaninglessness. That's what it was to Hoseok and Lia. Meaningless moments of temporary pleasure to fulfill their sexual desires. Other than that, they'd mind their own business and focus on their own lives.

No more than twice a week, they agreed. It gave them time to their own lives and to satisfy their need for each other. This arrangement has been working for nearly 3 weeks.

Lia wakes up a little earlier than usual on Saturday morning. The shoved open curtains allow the sun to shine directly in her face and irritate her awake. She grumbled under her breath and rolled over in her empty bed. She still hadn't allowed Angelo to come back and sleep with her in the bed.

She considers going back to sleep, but figures that she's already awake so she might as well get up as dreaded as that would be.

Lia rolled out of bed, getting up into a sitting position. She reached out for her phone and took it off its charger to check for any texts from Hoseok.

None, just the one from the other day of him flirting with some dirty words. Hoseok had no filter on those pretty lips of his. Whatever came to mind, he said it without a care about how the person next to him would react.

For example, here's a story he told her.

"I was in an argument with a friend in high school and I told him to eat his dad's ass hair. He told me that his dad died a few months back and I started laughing... Don't look at me like that- what was I supposed to do? I laugh to cope."

Ruthless.

With that out of the way, Lia pulled off her bonnet and stood up on her two feet, stretching her arms into the air with a loud groan. Her only thought was to go down and make herself breakfast, completely ignoring Angelo as he didn't have work on the weekends.

As the woman made her way downstairs, her nose caught a whiff of a distantly familiar smell. Warm and crisp with an obvious smell of blueberries filling the air. She was caught off guard by it, suspicious of it. What was Angelo planning?

Lia walked through the living room and stood at the open entrance to the kitchen where Angelo stands in front of the stove. He's wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants.

"What are you doing?"

Angelo turned around, slightly started by her sudden appearance, but he quickly brings it together and smiles. "I'm making breakfast for my beautiful wife." He says like it's obvious but Lia isn't so persuaded. She looked suspicious, rightly so.

"Why?"

Angelo began to place the final pancake onto her plate and picked it up. Blueberry pancakes, sausage, and seasoned eggs, her favorite. He used to make this for her all the time when they first got married.

He sets it down on the island in front of her. "Because I'm sorry." He lets out in a sigh. "Because I'm an idiot and I miss my wife."

He comes over and cradles Lia's face in the palms of his large hands and looks into the eyes of his wife with gentle sentiment. "I miss you, Lia."

Lia's hardened expression faltered a bit while looking at Angelo. He was a very handsome man, amazing bone structure, tall, strong. He was such a heartbreaker in high school and to think he decided to settle down with her.

Turns out he couldn't fall out of his old ways so easily.

Lia has come to realize that she spent so much of her teenage and young adult life. She was 25 but got married at 20. So young to be committing your life to a person. But he didn't commit. He cheated and there's a chance he's still cheating, just trying to get back into her good graces.

He couldn't earn her trust back with a smile and a plate of breakfast. Trust was fragile, just a whisper and it would shatter. He didn't just whisper on it. He screamed and then danced on it. That trust wasn't shattered, it was obliterated into a fine dust. Impossible to piece back together the way it was before.

But Lia wanted to feel like she could trust him. He was her husband, the man she vowed her life to until they died. She'd always love him a little bit.

"You broke my trust, Angelo. Making me breakfast means nothing to me." She crossed her arms with a disappointing sigh.

Angelo's lips turned into a slight frown at her rejection of his mini olive branch. He couldn't have possibly believed that would do it. He wasn't that stupid.

"I'm trying to make it up to you. I've been home on time nearly every night. I've given you your space." He reasoned. "I even let you take the bed that I bought."

"Because you fucking cheated on me for a year, you fucking dick!"

She couldn't believe him. Why is she even here taking his shit? Because he owns the house and pays for literally everything in her life. She needed him for financial support.

They were at each other's throats. Torn apart by Angelo's infidelity. Yes, she was cheating too, but she had never thought about being unfaithful until she found out that he was fucking some stupid, blonde bitch at work.

Lia had to be sure to kick the bitches ass because she knew Angelo was married and Lia had met the woman before at a gallery.

"Can I at least sleep in the bed? You're my wife, this is my house, that is my bed. I want to feel at home in my own house."

The audacity of the bastard. Lia should slap him right here, but hitting was no way to solve a problem and she wouldn't want him to hit her just because she got annoying.

But her lips twitched, scowling venomously at him. After a moment, she smiled at him, very passive-aggressively. "You know what? Fine, you can sleep in the bed, Angelo, since you want it so bad, but I'm not sleeping with you."

She shoved away the plate. "And to think, I wanted to start a family with you."

With that, Lia turned and marched off, unable to look at him any longer in fear that she may curse him the fuck out. She should do that but everything was already on the rocks as it is.

She just needed to get out and clear her head, preferably with a handsome, blonde man that has a penchant for sex jokes and a wonderful smile.

Once she got back upstairs, she snatched up her phone and went back to Hoseok's contact.

Me:
So are you free today?

Normally Lia wouldn't text him this early and, likely, he's still asleep so she went to go take a shower while she waited. Lia had started taking her phone with her to the bathroom while showering, something she never noticed Angelo would do until recently.

Takes a cheater to know a cheater.

She wished that none of this fighting and passive aggression wasn't going on. Lia never wanted to fight with her husband but they'd clash on something more often than not. He had broken the trust between them and now she second-guessed every syllable that came from his lips.

And Lia always second-guessed meeting with Hoseok. When he would kiss her when his hands would hold her waist and their bodies pressed together, or even when he smile and flirted with her. Was she right in doing this? What she taking it a step too far. This is more than revenge cheating, it's an affair.

She sits under the showerhead contemplating every day and at the end of every shower, she makes her decision.

Lia wraps her towel around her naked body and took her phone after noticing that a tiny notification light was blinking.

Hoseok had responded.

Hoseok:
Ah- not today mama. I really really wish I could but i have work to do today :( I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Great. No Hoseok which meant nothing to do today which meant being trapped in the house with Angelo. She couldn't expect Hoseok to have free time for her whenever, especially with such a dangerous and scary occupation. Lia never asked about his business endeavors in fear that the more she knew, the more danger she'd be in.

It was all up to her imagination. Extortion, money laundering, murder. He could be the worst person in the world for all she knew, but it was so hard to imagine him being a dangerous person.

Me:
It's okay

Lia lets out a sigh and runs her hands over her face. The stress was weighing down on her as well as the tension between her and Angelo.

She perked up when her phone buzzed again.

Hoseok:
Are you okay? You never text me this early.

He noticed. He noticed that she was texting earlier than normal. A small smile formed on Lia's lips.

Me:
I'll be okay. My husband is being difficult that's all

The other end went silent for a moment. Lia held her phone tight, like it was Hoseok himself while she made her way back into her room to get dressed.

Angelo still hadn't come upstairs yet which she was thankful for. She didn't want to have to hide her phone from him. He'd immediately take notice and suspect. But even if he did, he couldn't really blame her.

Hoseok finally came around and responded.

Hoseok:
I have two hours at 12. We can do something there...like get ice cream.

Lia checked the time. 8:48 so many hours, but she could wait. It was better than just staying here all day.

Me:
Okay...thank you Hoseok

Hoseok:
No problem mama :)

Hoseok's a sweetheart. He didn't have to make that time for her, maybe pushing back something heavily important for her. It made Lia feel...important to some extent. It's been a while since someone's made room for her.

Important was a new feeling for her.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

I've recently been getting comments about how women who create male characters, specifically male leads, always create the ideal man. And it's true. I feel like women tend to make the perfect men, not to reflect irl men (ofc, they suck) but to make up a type a man that is lacking in the real world.

A man with bare minimum values.

The fact that "consent" is seen as a kink is very concerning. And basic human respect and giving a woman full bodily autonomy is sexy. It is, but the fact that it is is depressing.

Anyways- I'll step off my soapbox.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all an amazing day/night.

사랑해

~Kay ( ˘ ³˘)♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 361 26
๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ; ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๏ฟฝ...
30.4K 1.2K 34
Play tough, Act tough but your fate is in his hands. "I don't want to disappoint him" "I am in love with someone else" "I need her in my life, she is...
998 58 24
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
42 2 12
- ๐€ young girl with a somewhat normal life loses her family to gang crime. and after that, she promises herself that she will do absolutely anything...