𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

By gisellextanya

Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P* More

|CHARACTERS|
|PROLOUGE|
|CHAPTER ONE|
|CHAPTER TWO|
|CHAPTER THREE|
|CHAPTER FOUR|
|CHAPTER SIX|
|CHAPTER SEVEN|
|CHAPTER EIGHT|
|CHAPTER NINE|
|CHAPTER TEN|

|CHAPTER FIVE|

3.3K 124 106
By gisellextanya

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
After detention I went over to Weezy's cause his parents invited me over for dinner. I pulled out my phone and posted a couple pictures on the gram. Weezy handed me a blunt as I took a long and hard hit. I passed it back to him as we smoked the whole way back to his place. Once we pulled up I put it out and grabbed my bags before getting out.

I walked through the door as their chef was preparing dinner, Nicki came down the stairs in black leggins in a light pink shirt that fit her perfectly. Our eyes caught each others as she smiled hurrying down the stairs and hugging me.

"Whats up, Princess?" I smiled.

"I've missed you, Im glad you're here." She smiled.

I picked her up as her legs wrapped around me tightly as I placed a kissed on her soft plump lips.

"Ohh. So you're the one Weezy told me about?" her dad said.

"Oh. Uhm- Yes sir." I stuttered.

"Dont be scared, Im glad Nicki has someone taking care of her. I heard you bruised up the dude really badly aswell." he laughed.

"Yes sir, Im just very overprotective." I laughed.

"I like that." he said before walking off.

I laughed as Nicki kissed my cheeks grabbing hand as I followed her upstairs. I sat down on her bed and almost passed out. She sat in my lap as I laughed slightly.

"Whats wrong with you baby?" she asked.

"After detention, I had to run around the school 10 damn times." I sighed.

"Mmm. Lemme fix something." she smirked.

"Fix wha-" I could barely finish my sentence as Nicki started swallowing me.

"Damn Nic! Slow down." I moaned.

She bobbed her head up and down in a fast pace as I was close to cumming.

"Nicki move!" I moaned.

She didn't move as I couldn't hold back and came in her mouth. She removed me out of her mouth as Nic wiped the sound of her mouth. I tried to catch my breath as she stood up laughing. I shook my head and sighed deeply.

"C'mon lets go eat baby." she said tapping thigh.

I got up and headed downstairs as she sat down at the table next to her. She chef brought over glasses of water for all of us as I drank mine quickly. The chef came over and placed a pitcher in the middle of the table. Me and Weezy drank it up. Mrs. and Mr. Maraj looked at us and started laughing.

"Them laps aint no joke now are they?" He laughed.

"No sir." I said wiping the water off the side of my lips.

The chef had brought over this huge meal for us all, it was steak,potatoes, green beans, and corn. I fixed myself a plate and the food was more than delicious. After I finished eating Nicki took me back upstairs to her room.

- Onika Tanya Maraj
Bey laid back on my bed as I frowned slightly. I went over and poked her over and over again.

"Ow. What Nika?" She laughed.

"Get up. Im bored." I pouted folding my arms.

"Im tired princess." She yawned curling up on my bed.

She closed her eyes and drifted off, I sat on the other side of her and looked her for a good minute.

"B.B! Get up. Pleaseee." I begged.

She didn't hear a word I said as she was still sleeping peacefully. I folden my arms and sat there like a child before she turned over and pulled me into her. I wanted her to get up but this was better. She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly as she placed a couple kisses down my neck.

I closed my eyes and snuggled closer into her. She was so warm and felt so good against me. B.B smelled good too, it was a sweet luscious scent.

A couple hours later (9:45pm)

I was woken up by B.B's arms being loosened from around me. She was putting her shoes on as I looked over at her.

"B.B, where are you going?" I asked.

"I gotta get home baby." she sighed.

"But-" I pouted.

"I promise I'll stay this weekend with you." She said.

She leaned over and kissed my forehead before throwing on her jacket.

"Can you take me home?" she asked.

"Come on." I laughed.

I got up and took her home, I waited for her to go inside before pulling off. I headed back home and went to bed, I missed her so much though.

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
I walked inside as I noticed my daddy in the kitchen drinking as usual but I never paid him any mind about it.

"Where you going Bey?" he asked.

"Up to my room daddy." I laughed.

"You're late. Where you been?" He asked.

"My girlfriend's house." I shrugged.

"I told you not to be out late. Your damn cerfew is 8 fucking pm!" He yelled.

"Why are you tripping? You aint never yelled before!" I yelled.

"Are you talking back to me bitch?!" he asked.

He walked over to me and punched me dead in my stomach as I fell to the ground. I couldn't breathe as I felt all the wind being knocked out of me at that very moment. I got up and looked at him holding my stomach.

"Heard you punched a dude today. Try punching me since you think you're hard." he laughed.

I scoffed holding my stomach and threw a hard blow at him as blood ran down his nose. I stood there in fear not expecting what could happen next. He punched me in my face twice as my nose started bleeding and so did my busted lip. Tears ran down my face hot and heavy as I felt light headed. He stood over me laughing slightly.

"You aint no man, pussy." He scoffed stumbling off.

I cried before barely getting up off the ground. I headed back up to my room and started packing my things. I headed out the door heading back to Nika's place. Once I got there I knocked on the door as her parents answered it.

"Bey?! Omg come in sweetheart." Mrs. Maraj said.

She sat me down at the table while her husband grabbed bandages and gauze and some alcohol.

"This is gonna sting a little." she said faintly.

She started cleaning my bruises as she had me hold the gauze up to my nose. My dad make a cut on my cheek as she began to clean it dabbing it with alcohol slightly. She grabbed some bandages and put one over my cheekbone. Then she made me hold a gauze up to my lip.

Nicki came down the stairs and froze like she's seen a ghost.

"Mommy! What happened to B.B?!" she asked frantically.

"She's okay dont worry, but what did happen Beyonce?" Mrs. Maraj asked.

"My dad. He was drunk." I shrugged.

"Oh Beyoncé. Would you like to stay here love?" she smiled.

"Please? I brought my stuff." I said.

"Of course you can. I also want to monitor your cuts to make sure they heal properly. You're nose isn't broken so you're lucky." She sighed.

"Come on baby, lets go." Nicki said grabbing my hand.

"Thank you Ms. Maraj." I said.

"No problem, and just call me Ms.Carol." she smiled.

I headed into Nika's room and sat my stuff down before sitting on her bed. She looked at me before she sat on my lap straddling me slightly. Nicki rubbed the side of my face.

"I knew you should've stayed." She pouted.

"You were most definitely right princess." I said faintly.

"Now you're gonna be just fine here with me." she smiled.

"I most definitely am." I smiled.

"I need to shower before I go to bed though." I laughed.

"I wanna join." she smiled.

I laughed as I held her hand and walked into her bathroom. I turned the water on making sure it was nice and hot considering my body was extremely sore. We both got undressed before hopping inside. Nicki turned around facing me as I held her tightly against me. I placed a kiss on her plump soft lifts as she smiled faintly.

"This is exactly why I want to protect you princess." I said.

"I know baby." she said faintly.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." she said before kissing me once again.

- ignore any errors😩.

- this one was long beynika babies😭.

- i didn't realize how much i wrote till i looked at the word counter like "oh shit"💀.

- im glad y'all like this cause i do too, and when i like stories it helps me be more creative with them.

- what are y'all's opinions on this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 21.5K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P
86.2K 2.3K 26
All about S.E.X
7.9K 500 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
134K 5.3K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...