Shining Glaciers

Od RealCrimR

Emerse yourself into a whole new world like no other, where peace prospers and evil lurks at every corner you... Více

Chapter 0: Extinction
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Glacier!
Chapter 2: Fight or Flight
Chapter 3: Live & Learn
Chapter 4: Everything's Going Down Lodehouse
Chapter 5: Infiltration
Chapter 6: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 7: Odysseus's Words
Chapter 8: A Shooting Star
Chapter 9: River in Dry Land
Chapter 11: Mission Impossible
Chapter 12: Chivalry of a Fallen Knight
Chapter 13: Through the Fire & Flames
Chapter 14: Storytime
Chapter 15: The Centra of Attention
Chapter 16: Mission..Somewhat Possible
Chapter 17: The End of All Things

Chapter 10: Dead of Night

28 4 0
Od RealCrimR

*It's dark out as we see a shot of the former place of peace as the Fireflies gather around Rathos.*

Rathos: Don't worry, we will bring back peace.

*The Fireflies fly around but one by one they start to fall to the ground dead..more and more follow in suit as someone walks up to Rathos*

Rathos: Can I help you?

*The person who steps up is Lord Mirage as Rathos has a look of rage on his face.*

Lord Mirage: Pleasure to finally meet you.

*Mirage walks closer as everything around him turns to flames & ashes.*

Rathos: I dreaded this day, I hope you're truly happy with what you've done across the Galaxy?

Lord Mirage: Depends, are you happy to be the lap dog for the Ancient Ones?

Rathos: I don't have to answer that question.

Lord Mirage: You choose not to answer because you understand that what I say speaks volumes of your situation.

Rathos: And this is coming from the fallen angel who was incased for centuries.

Lord Mirage: You call me a "Fallen Angel?" but I was never an angel, I would never want my name in the likes of those who waste their potential keeping this galaxy standing. They are deities whose only way of dying is by force, they live forever yet choose to keep these "humans" safe who wouldn't even drop dead for them if their lives depended on it, if anything I've risen above your standards but I haven't come here to let you stall me.

Rathos: As. I would imagine, I know why you're here.

Lord Mirage: Where is the eye?

Rathos: I have no idea of where the Eye is at in this current moment.

Lord Mirage: You're lying, you live in this place of what used to be peace, where the Keeper rests & become at peace with one's self so it's your job to know where the eye is.

Rathos: ...

Lord Mirage: Tell me where it is.

*Rathos unleashes an energy blast toward Mirage but Mirage dodges with relative ease and snaps his fingers causing a bow & arrow to appear as within an instant he shoots Rathos in the eye*

Rathos: AAAH!

Lord Mirage: I tried letting you off easy but you left me no choice, I'll found out where the eye is whether I have your help or not.

*Rathos falls to the ground with an arrow in his eye, he tries to regain some kind of composure but Mirage steps on his neck.*

Lord Mirage: You did so much but now your services are no longer required.

*Mirage lifts his Scepter up and it drops down forcefully...*

***************************************************************************

Location: Unknown

*The night is still young as a fire is see in the forest, Gabrielle Owens is asleep while Robert is sitting on a cut down tree stump.*

Robert Squared: So that knife of yours, how is it so durable?

Lodestar Luminous: Honestly, I have no idea, I got it during a mission and I've kept it since.

*Lodestar says at the knife cuts down another tree and Lodestar takes a seat.*

Lodestar Luminous: Now Robert, I know you had questions about what I said earlier & I shouldn't have yelled at you.

Robert Squared: That's ok Lodestar, it happens.

Lodestar Luminous: I think I can explain this to you now..

Robert Squared: I'm all ears.

Lodestar Luminous: I'm not from Earth.

*There's a short pause as Robert blinks a couple times.*

Robert Squared: What?

Lodestar Luminous: I'm from another race of people, people who had the 2nd largest army in the Galaxy..we lived on planet once known as "Luminosity" and our planet was also the battlefield for the greatest war in our Galaxy..

*The scene fades into a flashback.*

***************************************************************************

*We see a world that looks rich, one of the most beautiful worlds in the Galaxy, the clouds & sky are tinted different shades of purple and the entire world feels like it's light years ahead of Earth's time..all while the floors are tinted in blood, Multiple soldiers go & down and buildings collapse, inside the main castle, three people are seen running toward an exit, one of them is Lodestar herself, they get to the exit which is where escape pods should be..but there is only two.*

Lodestar Luminous: Mom, Dad! What do we do?

*They both look in concern as they hear the villain approach.*

King Luminous: We don't have any other choice, both of you..get in a pod

*Lodestar stands in shock as she knows what's going to happen.*

Lodestar Luminous: Father, I won't let you do this!

King Luminous: I have to do this! I can't let you stay & suffer!

Lodestar Luminous: Let me help you!

King Luminous: Absolutely not! Now go, you have a lot to live for my dear, I don't deserve to live if I ever let something happen to you.

*Mom grabs Lodestar and they both get in their pods, Lodestar looks on as her Dad pulls out a sword.*

King Luminous: For the kingdom.

*Just as he says that, Mirage blasts into the room & the pods take off as Lodestar tried to get out.*

***************************************************************************

*Lodestar is on the verge of tears as Robert gives her a hug.*

Lodestar Luminous: All this time I never knew what my fathers fate was...until now

Robert Squared: I'm sure that everything will be fine.

Lodestar Luminous: Do you think everything will be fun? Robert, I love you man but the world isn't always sunshine & rainbows.

Robert Squared: You act like I don't know that..

*Lodestar looks at Robert who is standing on his feet and pacing back & forth.*

Robert Squared: All my life I've been taught that "if you believe & hold out long enough then you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel." And that's what I do in a daily basis, I look up to the sky and I smile because no matter how much could go wrong, as long as I have a smile on my face then nothing should be able to destroy my optimizum! Lodestar, what happened, happened but think of it this way.

Lodestar Luminous: Don't say it.

Robert Squared: What would your father think now? His daughter all grown up ready to take on the one thing that caused everything to crumble? He now knows that if your world was still standing that you would be ready for the throne. You are a queen uncrowned Lodestar.

Lodestar Luminous: ...

Robert Squared: Just remember that until the very end, no matter if you aren't originally from Earth or not, Grandview Gang until the very end.

*Robert has a smile on his face as Lodestars cries turn to tears of joy.*

Lodestar Luminous: Th-Thank you Robert, I needed that..

Robert Squared: It's what friends are for, welp, I'm going to take my rest. You lying down?

Lodestar Luminous: I'll stay on look out for the night.

Robert Squared: Suit yourself.

*Robert spreads his arms and falls on the ground asleep as Lodestar looks up to the night sky.*

***************************************************************************

Location: Extinction Warship

*Ash Raymond is seen hiding behind a box inside of the ship as Rivera & Lombardi walk along.*

Antonio Rivera: I never understood that Virginia guy, he honestly just seems loose in the head..

Vito Lombardi: I don't fucking trust him as far as I could throw him, he's up to something and I think it could derail EVERYTHING we've been working for! Everything Antonio!

Antonio Rivera: What are you saying?

Vito Lombardi: I'm saying we report to Tommy about it so he can go to Mirage-

*Ash accidentally moves something which makes noise, Rivera & Lombardi look over at the box.*

Ash Raymond: ...shit

Vito Lombardi: Let's go check that out.

Antonio Rivera: Agreed.

*Both walk over to the box as Ash doesn't know what to do but she notices that there's a weapon sitting at the side, a weapon befitting of her. Both men walk up to the box and Vito kicks it, it doesn't move.*

Vito Lombardi: hmmm, ah it's probably nothing.

*They both return to what they were doing but Ash comes from behind and nails Lombard in the back of the head with...a guitar, Rivera looks but Ash wastes no time nailing him in the gut which takes him down due to both men's previous injuries!*

Ash Raymond: Woah, not bad for a guitar, usually you things break after one clean shot.

*Ash gloats for a bit until the sounds of feet marching are heard as soldiers come running up to Ash*

Ash Raymond: ...oh fuck

*Ash takes her guitar and runs straight down the hall as people attempt to shoot her, Ash uses the duck & dodge method.*

Ash Raymond: Jesus Christ! I knocked out two people and now the world is out to get me!

*Ash continues to run but she sees a window into a another room *

Ash Raymond: Shit, I've gotta think about the situation I'm in right now..

*The soldiers continue to catch up as Ash continues to think about her situation.*

Ash Raymond: Ah fuck it!

*Ash runs up and she & the guitar go through the window!*

Guard #1: Son of a bitch! We can't get to her!

Guard #2: Sir, nobody is allowed to go in that room..beside the lord.

Guard #3: We can't just go in, we have to report this situation to the figure heads!

*The guards run off as Ash starts to get up but clearly that fall took a lot out of her.*

Ash Raymond: That was WAY too close, but now I wonder..where the hell am I?

*Ash turns the lights on and what she sees can make a person take a few steps back.*

Ash Raymond: Oh my god..

*Ash finds herself inside a room filled with trophies, all standing on various podiums.*

Ash Raymond: What- what the hell is all this?

*Ash grabs her guitar & walks in the middle of all of them.*

Ash Raymond: I legit have no words about any of this..

*Ash keeps walking but a trophy falls in front of her.*

Ash Raymond: Woah! Oh.. it's just a trophy- wait a minute?

*Ash looks at the trophy as she recognizes who it is..*

Ash Raymond: Well, well, well..

*Ash looks at the trophy for awhile and finally decides to touch the base of it, a flash of light is seen and..*

...
...
...
...
...

***************************************************************************

Chapter 10: END.

Authors Note: To everyone whose read this series so far, I deeply appreciate you for that. This has put a lot of my other projects on hold but I'm glad this series has been incredibly well received! Have a blessed day & a fantastic night! - Crim Rocker

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

113 1 18
I feel like my whole world's been flipped upside down. How on earth is this happening? One minute, I'm playing video games in my bedroom and the next...
4.9K 211 19
A world where almost everyone has superhuman powers, some people turn to destruction, harming others and wreaking havoc on their surroundings. Most p...
9 0 24
Sometimes...sometimes no matter how hard you try...you can't save people. Even if you have the time of your life in some place, one little event can...
164 19 31
Curse or gift? Keep or give? Right or wrong? These are the questions to be asked in this world. Are you as much of a citizen as you think, or will yo...