OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ; πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš’πš—πšπš˜ πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST β™ͺ
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

THREE

5.2K 136 7
By natfics

THE THREE WOMEN walked down a road together before Andrea stopped. She gained the attention of Adira and Michonne while looking out into the field on their right.

Smoke was rising up from the ground a few miles away. Andrea and Michonne shared a look before they all began walking across the wheat fields and towards the smoke.

They eventually make it to a clearing in the woods. In the middle was a crashed helicopter, the rotor blades had been bent and smoke came from them. The tail of the helicopter had broken off from the landing.

Andrea began breathing hard before dropping to the ground and vomiting. "Don't push yourself." Michonne says quietly.

"Sit here." Adira says while helping Andrea sit on the ground, a few feet away from where she threw up. Michonne pulled the souls a few trees behind them and tied them so they wouldn't wander away.

A sense of curiosity filled Adira. She placed her bookbag on the ground before walking towards the helicopter.

Michonne walked right behind her, a hand on her katana just in case. They walked up to the helicopter but stopped once seeing a man laying on the ground.

A dark skinned man wore military clothes with a badge saying 'Sean' on his vest. His torso had been ripped from his lower body. His eyes were still opened but no longer contained life.

Adira looked inside the helicopter, only lifeless bodies sat there. Before she could inspect them closely, the sound of trucks driving closely averted her attention.

Panic began to bubble in her stomach. "We gotta go." She told Michonne. The dark haired woman followed her gaze and saw three large pickup trucks pulling up on the side of the clearing.

The two soundlessly ran back to Andrea and told her someone was there. They all crouched behind a few thick bushes and watched closely.

"Any survivors?" Andrea whispered.

"Two dead, I couldn't see the rest before the cars came." Adira stated while watching a few men with guns walk out of the trucks.

"Fan out." A man with a dark colored shirt said. The rest of the guys began walking around the clearing, some with bats, others had arrows, and only a few had guns.

"Save those rounds until you need 'em." The man said again. The boy who was about to shoot a soul dropped his gun and let a dark skinned man shoot the soul in the head with an arrow.

The dark skinned man wore a short sleeved flannel. He had two short logs strapped across his back.

Another man went and killed two souls with a bat. He wore a dark blue button up shirt that had the sleeves ripped off. He wore a hat backwards and had a Hispanic look to him.

"Got a breather. Tim!" The man with the dark shirt called out. He opened the helicopter doors and cut the seat belt. An asian man came over to him and carried the injured pilot out.

A walker began to stumble a few behind the women. Adira took out an arrow and loaded it on her bow, but before she could aim, Andrea placed a hand on her knee. She shook her head and nodded towards the guy with a gun, walking near the women.

The women stayed quiet, seeing the soul walk past them, completely ignoring them. He continued walking towards the group of men, not seeing the women crouching behind the bushes.

"Over here, Shumpert." The guy with the gun called out. He aimed his gun at the walker but didn't shoot. The dark skinned man with the arrows shot the walker from across the clearing.

"He's got good aim." Adira noted quietly. Maybe he had training like her. What if at their camp they're taught to use different weapons. Maybe she could go with them.

"He's saving them. We should show ourselves." Andrea said, but Adira couldn't help but feel a bad vibe from the guy she though was their leader

"Not yet." Michonne said, sharing the same idea as Adira. The small group continued looking at the main guy but the souls on the chains behind them began to moan and move around. The chains attached to them began to ring out.

The women stared at the man with the dark shirt as he took out a knife. He was standing in front of the lost soul that had his body ripped in half. He raised the knife up into the air before stabbing the soul in the head.

Andrea began to cough but tried muffling it with her palm. Michonnes souls began to shake the chains more aggressively.

"They hear it." Adira told Michonne. She could see the guy look through the scope of his gun at the walkers behind them. The guy with the dark shirt and the asian guy both took out a handgun.

Michonne took out her katana and sliced the heads off the dark skinned souls. The men continued to look into the direction of the women but soon relaxed and went back to whatever they were doing.

"Let's roll out." The guy with the dark shirt commanded while putting his handgun back into the holster on his hip. The guys began walking back to their trucks.

Suddenly, a branch snaps from the behind the women. Before Adira could even move to take out an arrow, Michonne lifted her sword.

"Uh-uh-uh. Easy does it girl." The male voice said from behind them. "Mines a whole lot bigger than yours. Now put down your weapons."

Adira looked towards Michonne, the feeling of being helpless ran through her soul. Slowly, Adira put down her bow, Michonne did the same but with her sword. "That's it. Nice and easy."

"And let me see your hands." The three women raised their hands up to their heads. "Now spin around." They all turned slowly, except Andrea who was way slower. "That's it. Nice little twirl."

"Oh, holy shit. Blondie." The guy says when his eyes met Andreas. "Damn, you're looking good." A soul walks up behind him, but before the soul could bite him, the guy raised his arm and let a knife strapped to his handless arm stab him from under the jaw.

"Now, how's about a big hug for your old pal Merle." He raised his arms. One with a knife, the other with a gun. Andrea's eyes widened in shock before falling unconscious.

•◦இ•◦

The three women sat in the back of the truck. Their hands had been tied together and a rag had been tied around the head, preventing them from seeing anything.

Adira had a red rag tied around her eyes, preventing her from seeing. But that didn't mean she could hear. One of the men in the front seats were talking to someone on the radio. He was sharing information on her group.

"She's probably in shock, dehydrated too." She could hear him turn around and glance at them.

"And the third?" A male voice asked from the radio.

"She's fine." He stated.

"A female?"

"Three. Found them hiding in the woods. Bringing a homework assignment to you, so open the lab."

"Be at the gate in five minutes. Get off the radio."

"Well what is it?"

"Now Milton."

A few minutes after the men stopped talking on the radio, she felt Andrea begin to stir. The woman's leg brushed hers. "Di?"

"I'm here." Adira responded very quietly, hoping the men wouldn't hear. "Chonne's next to me."

Andrea's blindfold wasn't tied on properly, so she looked around. The truck passed by a few cars before driving through a gate. She looked around inside the truck and found Michonne sat beside the other window, her head resting on the glass. Adira sat in the middle, her hair still being in its messy braid. She sat straight and Andrea could tell she was listening to the sounds, hoping to find out where they were.

Andrea continued looking around before sleep over took her.

AUTHORS NOTE
- yes I will be using the word souls instead of walkers. It won't be used forever, just for now. Adira will start to use the word walkers soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 993 16
π’Š'π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’'𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆, π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 π’Šπ’•.... π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰...𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—π—π—ˆ has the hab...
10.6K 470 49
❝ your hands . . . ❞ ❝ what about my hands? ❞ ❝ they're cold. ❞ οΉ™twd fanfic﹚ οΉ™book 1 of 3﹚ οΉ™oc x oc﹚ οΉ™seasons 1 - 4﹚ οΉ™slight oc x daryl﹚ οΉ™Β© hea...
12.2K 267 13
22-year-old Keeley Grimes is trying to adjust to life, trying to do what people used to do before the world ended. But after the Governor, her perspe...
2.2K 90 12
Black out days I don't recognise you anymore the walking dead, seasons 3 - ?? ( carl grimes x female oc ) MATURE THEMES!!!