Moonlight

By leiiii403

** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They sai... More

A/N
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - EPILOGUE
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - 5 Million Special

Chapter 20

176K 4.9K 1.9K
By leiiii403

Daisy

Monday.

Oh, how I despise Monday's.

My hangover had recovered all day yesterday, though it was thoroughly just me sleeping throughout the whole day until Tyson had finally woken me up to eat.

After getting ready for school I went downstairs and sat on the counter as I waited for Tyson.

"Morning." I greet happily as he walks through the doorway.

His head jolts up from his phone and looks at me surprised.

"You're up early." He mutters.

"I am."

He eyes me weirdly before grabbing an apple and his car keys.

"Let's go, Daffodil."

"I told you not to call me that." I scold.

He smirks and places an arm over my shoulder.

"It fits you." He says smugly.

I scoff and walk with him to the car.

Tyson has been calling me 'Daffodil' since we were kids, it was a way to get on my nerves, since my name was 'Daisy' he thought it would be funny to call me a different flower name.

Idiot.

We got into the car and made our way to school.

"How's Miya doing?" Tyson asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I look at him with a sly smile.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"I'm asking because she's your best friend, and as your cousin, I am concerned for my only cousins best friend."

"That made no sense." I say blankly.

"You make no sense." He retorts.

"Don't start me, I will attack you." I say pointing a finger at him.

"I'm driving, you can't do shít to me."

"Well, when you stop driving I'll attack you."

"Well, y-

He gets interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Suck on that." I say poking my tongue out at him as I take my phone out.

"Hello?" I greet.

"Hey, it's Ian. Can you meet me at my locker when you get here?"

"Yeah sure, I'm like 5 minutes away." I reply.

"Okay, see you soon."

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket.

We pulled up to the gates and Tyson drove to the front.

"Did you have to go all the way up to the front?" I say cringing at all eyes who were on Tyson's car.

"I like the attention." He says casually.

"Well, I don't." I commented back.

He sighs and unlocks the car doors.

He turns to me and kisses my cheek.

"Don't do anything I would do." He says.

"I wouldn't." I mumble getting out of the car.

"Love you, Dafadill." He yells.

I turn red as people stare at me.

I stick my middle finger up at him and he laughs and speeds out of the parking lot.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair as I make my way up the school steps.

As I walk through the school halls, my mind goes to Angel.

I hadn't seemed to get him out of my head lately, it's like he's personally tattooed himself in my mind.

From his goddess looking self to his kind gestures, he's just stuck in there.

And my virgin self has been thinking awfully un virgin things of him, and that escorted to certain dreams of him and me.

Dream Flashback:

His hands were roaming my body, in all sorts of ways.

His rings were cold on my soft skin, exploring every curve delicately.

My breathing had increased as he trailed his lips down my bare body.

His eyes stayed on mine as his lips kissed every inch of my skin, caressing it and owning it as if it were his to torment.

My mind went hazy as his cold fingers trailed teasingly around the curve of my hips, trailing it down slowly until it reached the outline of my underwear.

My core had only leaked more as his lips reached my inner thigh, I gasped as he placed a soft kiss against the skin.

My hands tugged on his hair as my body ached for more.

His hands moved to my thighs as his large hands squeezed them and pulled his lips away.

He looked up at me as he took one hand to the hem of my panties.

My eyes strained on his as he slowly pulled them down with his hand, goosebumps rose on my skin as the cool air whipped against my heated mess.

My black laced panties fell to the ground, leaving me almost bare against his eyes.

His lips held an evil smirk as he looked up at me darkly.

His index and middle finger ran up my slit slowly, I moaned softly and tilted my head back as an overwhelming pleasure bubbled inside me.

He stood up, now towering over me as his hand slowly rubbed over my slit lightly, though still not going deep enough.

He leaned into my neck as his other hand brushed away the hair that had fallen over my shoulder.

"Beg for it, Daisy." He whispers against my neck as his fingers slowly reach into my core.

"Daisy?"

I snapped out of my trance as my face turned red as a tomato.

"Yeah?" I ask Ian.

"You okay?" He asks as he looks at me strangely.

I smile and hold my thumbs up.

He laughs and shakes his head at me.

"The football team has a game tonight, are you coming?" He asks as he leans against his locker.

"Yeah, of course, I couldn't miss seeing you play with that ball and all." I say and wink at him playfully.

"I'm gay." He says blankly.

I burst out laughing and shake my head at him.

"Hey, guys!" Miya greets us.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask her sympathetically.

"I'm okay, I guess. I think Saturday night helped me recover." She says thankfully.

"I'm glad, that hangover was a fùcker." Ian says.

"Oh tell me about it." Miya says cringing.

I giggle and walk with them to class.

*

Lunch had arrived and my stomach couldn't be more grateful.

I walked into the cafeteria as my eyes searched for my friends.

Miya caught my eyes and waved me over, I smiled at her and began to stride over to the table.

As I was walking over a large body stood in front of me, blocking my way.

I looked up from the ground and my eyes met Michael's dull brown ones.

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 15.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
9.4M 195K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...
735K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...