The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

JNellB tarafından

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... Daha Fazla

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋

2.3K 50 3
JNellB tarafından

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I'm sleeping, I have a hangover, and I planned to sleep the whole day away. Until Elena's cell phone goes off, waking us up. So what did I do? I pushed her ass out of bed. More room for me.

"Go away!" Caroline said annoyed and tired. Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at me angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser. I hate being woken up everyone knows that.

"Hello?" Elena says in her sleepy voice. Me, Caroline, and Bonnie look over at Elena from the bed, and we are all incredibly annoyed with being awaken Especially me.

"Shhh." Bonnie groaned out.

"Elena!" Caroline shouted.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" I snapped as I threw a pillow at her. Elena drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway. "If that's my brother tell him he won't have a girlfriend if she continues to talk while we sleep!!" I yelled throwing another pillow and she goes downstairs.

"I'm really happy that you Came Bella, We never get to hang out." Care said wrapping her arm around me.

"Yea know I don't really hang out with any of you guys. I be so busy with my own problems, but I'm happy that I helped you with yours." I poked her nose and smiled.

"Thank you for that, the way you killed them and made the rest pass out was sooo bad ass." She laughed and I kissed her forehead.

"I'll always be here for you Caroline, I'm only one call away." I smiled and felt Bonnie arm wrap around me from behind and I smiled more. "Good Morning Bon Bon."

"Good Morning Ladies, last night was the best but, it's time to get up and find ways to stop Klaus." She sighed loudly.

"Do you guys think he's hot?" I asked biting my lip.

"Really Bella? He wants to kill Elena and probably others and you wanna know if he's hot?" Bonnie laughed out.

"She does have a point Bonnie, I mean think about it none of us trust Elijah and he's hot." Care said laughing causing me to laugh.

"Speaking of Elijah, I think he likes me." I said.

"WHAT!!?" Bonnie and Caroline screams at the same time, shocked and surprised.

"Shhhhhhhhh!!!!" I covered their mouth, "Elena has been in my business lately. And  when it comes to me and him she asks way to many questions. I trust you both more so you can't tell anyone, especially not her or she'll tell my brothers and they'll try something stupid." They both nodded their heads letting me know that they understood, so I moved my hands."Thank you."

"So how long have this been going on!" Care said sitting up in the bed.

"Not long, We barley see each other because of this Klaus mess, But when we do it's amazing. He's so sweet,and nice, and we almost....kissed."

"OMG!" They both screamed at the same time once again.

"Shhhhhhhhh!!!" I covered their mouths and laughed as they moved my hand.

"I don't trust him, but you guys are soo cute together." Bonnie squealing and jumping in the bed excitedly.

"Well thank you I guess, but I don't think he wants to cause harm to any of us. He wants to help us kill Klaus, he seems like he really wants that, but everyone keeps giving him reasons not to trust us." I said getting up and going into Caroline's bathroom to change and freshen up.

"I honestly don't know how to fully feel about him. I just don't trust him, but if you do then I'm willing to try." Bonnie said.

"So am I!" Caroline agrees and I come out the bathroom refreshed. {outfit at the top}

"Thank you girls." I hugged them both and Elena walks in.

"Thank you for what?" She said putting her phone on the dresser.

"Oh nothing important, but I have to go I'll see you all again at some point throughout the day." They all said 'see ya' and I walked out the door and got in my new car. This time I got me the 2021 convertible Camaro. She's so sweet and runs like a dream. Before I could drive off, my one and only favorite original appeared on the passenger side.

"Hello love." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Your accent, were you born with it?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"No, I visited London a few years back. So I stayed there for a while and I guess the accent stuck around after I left."

"Interesting." He mumbled. "Well It's been a while Annabella, how are you?" He asked changing the subject. He kissed my cheek and I bit my lip trying not to blush.

"I'm fine, thanks for sending Jonas to help us last night." I said as I looked at him. Every time I'm around him I just can't stop smiling.

"From my understanding, you handled it pretty well." He smirked at me.

"Yea just me being a bad ass witch, I um, heard that Elijah Smith will be going on a tour with Jenna tonight. Do you mind if I join him?" I asked not really wanting to go but, if he's there so will I.

"Yes he will be. Are you asking me on a date Annabella?" He asked as I started to drive with him in the car.

"Well, maybe I am hopefully you say yes." I glance at him, then back at the road.

"Of course, I'll meet you there." He kissed my cheek.

"Great, I'll meet you—" I turned to where he was sitting but, he was gone.

Excuse me did this guy just move out of a moving car. He gets more and more hot every day. I decided to go home and get ready. I wonder what my brothers have planned today? Hopefully nothing that evolves me because, I'm not missing this date tonight.

As I walked through the door Damon called Stefan and put him on speaker while he poured hisself a drink. He didn't notice me there so I decided to stand at the doorway and listen. "What's going on?" Brother number two said on the other end of the phone.

"Well, I showered. I shaved. Had breakfast. Very relaxed." Damon said like anyone would care.

"That makes one of us, where's Anna?"

"I think she's still at Caroline's, so I'll fill her in later but, I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Brother number one says happily drinking his bourbon.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..." He started.

"...killing Elijah." Stefan finished. Excuse me what, why are they trying to kill him?! Elijah has done absolutely nothing to any of us for my brothers to treat him this way.

"Exactly." Damon said.

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty."

"Well, I've got a crafty little dagger." He said as he held up a dagger admiring it.

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses."

"Oh, trust me, Stefan. I'm gonna dot all my t's. I don't want any surprises."

"Wow, Damon, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once?"

"Yes, Stefan, I've become you. How tragic for both of us. Got to run. I have a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon hangs up, and I decided to make my self known.

"Absolutely not! Damon Francesco Salvatore you are not going to kill Elijah!" I shouted as I stormed in the room.

"There she is, my beautiful, amazing little sister, with all the beautiful, amazing witchy powers, and that beautiful, amazing accent." He said with smirk. I wanna smack that stupid smirk right off of his bloody face.

"No, Damon you are not going through with this! Name 1 thing Elijah as done besides save all of us." I crossed my arms and glared at him. If looks could kill, he'll surly be dead.

"Listen, Elijah has to go we can handle the Klaus problem by ourselves. What if we do trust him, then he screws us over. What if he's been playing us all along Bels! We don't know anything about his and Klaus's relationship, so why should we just automatically trust him when he says 'I can kill Klaus' and then boom all our problems are solved. We  all know it's never that easy, So yes Bels, I am doing this. Are you going to help or not?" He asked clenching his jaw.

I didn't know what to say, I mean what if my brother was right, what if this man is using me to get closer to my brothers or Elena. Damon was right, I know nothing about him but, deep, deep down I know that Elijah is a good guy. Hopefully the next words that come out my mouth don't ruin anything between us. "No." I told Damon and walked to my room to get ready for my date. Damon can hate me all he wants but, I'm not hurting Elijah I just can't.

~Time Skip~

After getting ready {Outfit above} I decided to just go simple and not try to over do it. We are walking around now the woods for crying out loud I Love my heels, but sorry not today. This is the first time in a long time that I'm actually wearing Flats.

Damon was gone when I left the house probably out somewhere planning Elijahs murder. I don't know if I should tell Elijah or keep it to myself. If I tell him then he might kill my brothers, if I do my brothers would hate me for choosing this stranger of them. I'm not going to say anything, I can't loose my brothers.

I arrived shortly to the Old Fell Property and there he was with Jenna, looking absolutely stunning. So I joined them. "Hey Jenna, Hi Elijah." I said as I walked over to them and hugged Jenna and kissed Elijah cheek.

"Anna you made it, Elijah told me about your date, I'm kinda disappointed that you never told me." She said poking me in the arm kinda hard.

"I'm sorry, I guess I just wanted to see how this goes before I told anyone." I said looking at the ground, god why am I so nervous. Elijah came up to me and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Shall we get started?" He asked holding on to me. God please don't ever let me go.

"Well okay then, The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence." Jenna pointed as we start walking, Elijah arm still wrapped around me.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families." He says.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asked.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise." He said looking forward. He's hot, smart, and knows his history I wonder what's my ring size.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" She asked glancing at me and I chuckle.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything." He looked at me and I scoff.

"Maybe Anna knows all about that." Jenna looks at me and winks then continues. "Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial."

"Yes, they are." He smirks at me. As we was looking into each other eyes, Alaric walks up to us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." She Says not wanting him here. If he told her the truth he wouldn't be friend zoned right now.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah and AnnaB here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next? And Hello AnnaB." He said in a jealous tone glancing over at Jenna, I also slapped him in the head. "Ow! I'm sorry, I'm just use to calling you that." he said rubbing his head.

"That's not for me, that's for hurting my sexy tour guide Jenna." I said, and walked away with Elijah and Jenna following behind. Once she catch up she nudge my arm and smiles proudly at me.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah says looking at me amused.

"Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." She say as she winks at me and walks back to her car, leaving the two men and me alone together.

"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect." He said fixing his tie.

"So is Jenna and Annabella." He said looking at us confused as Elijah wraps his arm around me again.

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women." He looks at me and wink. "It's a joke, Ric, lighten up." Elijah pats him on the shoulder and we walk away.

"Right." was all I heard from Ric as Elijah walks me to my car.

"Tell Jenna don't worry about the surveys. I have other places to be as of now." Elijah tells Ric and I chuckle. Well this was delightful, how about we go the the Grill and Continue." He moves my hair out my face and place it behind my ear.

"Sure I would love that, would you like to ride with me?" I asked as he took my keys and opened the passenger side door for me and I got in. Such a gentleman, he got on the driver side and we headed to the Grill. As we was in the Car, I was way to nervous so I told Jenna to just meet us there. I felt bad that we left her. "I hope it's okay with you, I told Jenna to meet us since we left her."

"It's fine." He says as we arrive and wait for Jenna.

Eventually she showed up and we walked in together and then suddenly my heart dropped. Shït! Damon was here with Andie and Ric, Screw me. As I try to hide, Damon sees me and Elijah holding hands and Jenna was behind us. I quickly let his hand go and he looked at me confused as we go closer to the three.

"Hey, guys." Jenna says as she take a seat next to Andie.

"So I hear you three had quite a meeting of historical minds today."  He then, looks at me and clenched his jaw as he sends me the most deadliest glare ever. I swear if looks could kill I'll be dead. "Now I thought that it was suppose to be Jenna and Mr. Smith over here. What I don't understand is, why was my little sister there and never informed me of it?"

"Damon I don't have to tell you about my life choices and I damn sure don't need to tell you who I'm meeting with." I snapped and glared back at him, but I was still scared that he'll hate me.

"I'll deal with you later." He said focusing back onto Elijah.

"Um, well, Yeah, I guess you could say that." Jenna said trying to make this not so awkward.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Ric says as he puts down some money and gets up from the table.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." Andie said excitedly. She was obviously being compelled by my brother because, there's no way he actually likes her. Which is wrong because I like Andie.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon asked looking at Elijah.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie asked.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Ric denied,  but quickly changed his mind once Jenna said she'll go.

"I'll only come if Annabella will be there." Suit and tie said smiling at me.

"Of course my little sister will be there." My brother said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Might be the last time you see each other before she heads back to New Orleans." He smirks and I knew exactly what he meant by that. He was planning on killing Elijah tonight and he was going to send me right back to New Orleans once it was all over.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
252K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
54.2K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...