๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž |...

BแปŸi txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง y/n is in her second year of college. being si... Xem Thรชm

๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
'๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ' ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐’๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ž๐ฐ | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ (๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐Œ๐ข๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ)
๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง (๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ) | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š | ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
42 | Dรฉjร  vu

41| functionable again

975 12 9
BแปŸi txmima

flashback

"i know, i know it's hard but you have to fight the urge." Saeko held Hiromi pinned against the wall. Hiromi's eyes stared hard at the bleeding maid who she was supposed to be practicing on but ended up not holding back. "if you continue, you will kill her!"

Hiromi felt like she had no control over her body. the hunger and the blood of the maid that she had tasted was controlling her everything. another one of the maids instantly ran to Saeko's side and handed her some sort of injection. Saeko immediately stuck the needle in her and pushed in the liquid. it wasn't long before Hiromi falling asleep.

Azumi crouched to the bleeding nurse and held her wrist that she bit into and let the maid drink her blood for her to heal. "this is gonna be a problem." Saeko sighed. "Tooru you payed attention right?" twelve year old Tooru nodded.

Saeko walked over to him and patted his head. even for a twelve year old, he had grown a lot and surprisingly wasn't bratty for the past five years they had been together, without compulsion too. "it's best you're not near Hiromi for now. you understand?" Azumi's hands caressed Tooru's shoulder. pouting, he still gave a nod. "you haven't eaten right? let's go make your favorite." Tooru's face lit up and he wrapped his arm around Azumi's arm.

•••

"careful, just cause you're six feet doesn't mean i won't take you down with just my pinky." Saeko glared her eyes up at Oikawa who was grinning at her after making fun of her short height. Tooru stuck his tongue out at her and plopped down on the couch. "have you given any thoughts of becoming one of us?"

Tooru shrugged. "i'm only seventeen. don't you think i look too young. if i do it now, i'll look like this forever." he threw his head back and stared at the ceiling.

"you look good and heathy. it's better to look young. you can blend in with others and you can even join in on the classes with the others. and don't forget you can tell anyone only what you want them to know." Saeko explained. "and you're not just any vampire. you're one of us. the witches are always here ready incase they need to perform the ritual for you. you can control other vampires." she grinned.

"i can't control you though. or sisters." he rolled his eyes. "and id have to wear those tacky men rings." he groaned. "i think i'll hold out for now." he said looking at Saeko wryly.

Saeko sighed and sat down next to him. "make a decision soon. you're not that far away from your eighteenth." she placed a hand on top of his while locking eyes. Tooru gulped and looked away, moving his hand. Saeko was holding back the grin of hearing his heartbeat increase.

"you can hear it can't you." he shook his head while still looking at the other direction.

Saeko smiled. "maybe." she played with the buttons on his shirt. "it's okay, your sisters aren't home right now, neither my brother—not that he cares. it's just us and the maids are prohibited to come in unless we call them." she explained. her two fingers unbuttoned the top of his shirt, exposing some skin.

Tooru grabbed her wrist to stop her. "it's not right." he stood up and walked towards the exit of the door.

Saeko was instantly behind him and turnt him around by the wrist so he was leaning against the door. "what's not right?" she whispered softly while her hands were roaming his body. getting on her tippy toes, she laid a soft kiss on his neck. "this?" she whispered. "or the fact that," her hand roamed to pants and gripped him lightly. "you're hard." she grinned at him.

"you're teasing me. you know that's not fair." he looked down besides him. "you know i've never down anything like that..." his cheeks were pink red.

Saeko used a finger to make him face her. "it's okay. i'll teach you everything you need to know." her lips were inches away from his, just softly letting them graze upon each other. "no one will have to know."

Tooru's eyes were staring deep into her, not knowing what to do or think during this moment.

flashback over

Azumi's friend has figured out where the location of the text was coming from. they found it strange for the location showing up four hours away from Tokyo. "you guys should go. once i'm done drying Tooru out we'll catch up. who knows what's happening to (y/n)." she sighed. "i'll make a call have two full cars of people to go with you."

Suna nodded. "you're not coming." he looked at Bokuto.

he shouldn't be surprised why he had said that. Bokuto looked at him with pouty eyes. "she's my best friend, i can't just let you go get her from; where ever the hell you're going, by yourself." he sternly told him.

"he kinda has a point..." Azumi joined in. "he's human. the place will probably be crawling with witches—he can get in and out. even with the witches i'm sending with you guys, he'll actually be useful."

Bokuto stuck his tongue out at Suna and crossed his arms. "fine whatever. do whatever you have to do, you have ten minutes and then we're leaving." Suna leaned on the table while Bokuto went to go use the restroom because him knowing himself, he'll probably need a pee break eventually if he didn't take one right now. "just stab him a few times and he'll be drained." Suna referred to Oikawa.

"it's not that easy. at least not for him." she ran her hands through her hair. she pulled out her phone and started texting a message to her group of people, letting them know she was needing people. telling the information, Azumi informed Suna. after a few minutes Bokuto and Suna exited the place they were at and drove at full speed towards the location.

the four hour ride was going to be long...especially with just Bokuto and Suna alone for the first time.

•••

"fucking god. you didn't have to stab me so many times." Oikawa rolled his eyes while struggling to move his hands. "hello." he gestured to his hands. Azumi quickly unchained his hands.

"this was not a good time for you to blackout." Azumi shook her head. Oikawa looked at her confusedly. "someone has (y/n)..."

"someone? who has (y/n)? what are you talking about?" he asked while massaging his wrists. "why do you have that look on your face?"

"we're still not sure yet. Suna and Bokuto went to go fin—"

"yo—you sent Bokuto?" he said confusedly. "you sent Bokuto and Suna to find her? what? you're messing with me. where's my phone?" he patted his pockets, but of course he didn't have it on him. "give me my phone, i wanna talk to (y/n)."

"Bokuto and Suna were our only option. but i didn't just sent them alone, i gave them backup. but i'm worried if whoever took her was witches or anything that could harm vampires so Bokuto going is good." Azumi explained to her brother. "your phone is upstairs. Hiromi just arrived not that long ago. we're waiting to hear from Suna and then we'll do something."

Oikawa scoffed while exiting the room. "waiting to hear from suna," he mocked. "fuck outta here, text me their location." he said while lifting his shirt over his head. he walked to his bedroom that he had at this house and picked out a shirt. didn't matter which, they were all black and plain.

"taking my car. feel free to follow me, or not." were his last words before exiting out the door.

"dumbass. what does he think he's gonna do when the whole house is full of witches and probably guarded." Azumi sighed. "Hiromi! stop whatever you're doing!" she yelled. "gotta go save our stupid brother and his lover." Azumi shook her head while putting on her shoes.

While waiting for her sister, she was texting the address to a bunch of others for more backup. "how many years has it been since the witches attacked?"

"140?" Azumi said confusedly. "I don't remember but last time it wasn't good or as strong. Also, there wasn't any humans involved." Azumi rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let's go." Hiromi finished putting on her shoes. The two immediately exited the house, the other guards that were there, following them by getting into their own cars and then following theirs.

while in the car, Hiromi was trying to find something to listen to. "do you think she's still alive?" Azumi looked at her questionably. "(y/n)." she added.

Azumi shrugged. "i'm not sure. but i'm pretty sure she is. she's human. the witches have no right to attack her. unless of course it's the dark magic witches." Hiromi thought.

"can't believe you guys would let them take (y/n)." Oikawa's voice came from the car's speakers, anger in his voice.

"maybe she wouldn't have been taken if you weren't high off blood." Azumi retorted, rolling her eyes. Oikawa didn't have to see her to know that she rolled her eyes. "whatever, i'm sure everything will be fine. i'm waiting for one of my men to give me an update."

•••

why does every other state have the week off for thanksgiving but i'm stuck in school till wednesday 😒

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

285K 7.3K 47
In which you are Tooru's little sister and therefore the baddest bitch of all times. { tooru.oikawa: two pretty bestfriends y/n.oikawa:...
111K 5.7K 70
Oikawa leans back in his seat with a lazy smirk, "you're hoping there would be a next time?" "Asshole." Iwaizumi spats. "Babe." "Fuck you." "I'm not...
1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...