The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

Oleh JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... Lebih Banyak

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋

2.5K 46 5
Oleh JNellB

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I hate John Gilbert, he's the worst. I haven't met Isobel yet but I'm pretty sure that I won't like her as well. Turns out that John is Elena's real father and Isobel is her real mother,  but only a few people know that. Well Now Jenna knows about John and Isobel and she's taking it kinda hard. I told Jenna that I was a witch, that's pretty much all I told her, everybody else can tell their own business, but I don't wanna lie or keep things from her especially if it's about me. So there for, when she finally find out the truth about everything and everyone, she won't be mad at me.

Jenna, Alaric, and I are talking at a table while we eat lunch. Last night was tough for me. It was my first time crying after 100 and something years, Eventually while I was crying Damon came and both of my brothers held me their arms until I fell asleep, and I actually enjoyed it.

"I can't believe it. Elena is my sister's, husband's, brother's, daughter and her mother is my boyfriend's, deceased wife. You can't make this stuff up." Jenna says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"It's definitely a little overwhelming." Ric adds.

"I can't believe that they kept it a secret. How is it even possible to keep a secret like that?" She said as John enters the grill, and she notices him. "Ugh!" He then walks over and joins us.

"Go away John we don't want you here." I said eating a fry.

"Well that's a rude way to greet someone." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Do you think I can join you guys?" He asked.

"Do you have to?" Jenna and I says simultaneously.

"I guess I don't have to, but I might as well. Look who's here." He look towards the door and I turn my head and see Damon and Elena entering the room, and then they join us.

"John, buddy, how have you been?" My brother said obviously up to something.

"I've been all right, Damon. It's good to see you." He said obviously lying. To be honest I wonder what Elijah is doing, is he thinking about me like I'm thinking about him. I hope so he's so hot, I want him to just walk through those doors and take me away. You know like that song 'Thinking of you by Katy Perry' my prayers came true, he didn't walk through the doors, but he text my phone.

From Elijah🧛🏻📖

        Meet me at our place, I would love to speak to you again.

Aweeee he wants to meet at our place in the woods. OUR PLACE so romantic. I sit there smiling to myself as the adults talk.

"Who you texting little Sis?" Damon looked at me trying to see who's making his little sister blush.

"My business Damon." I smiled and got up. "But I'll see you all later, I have to meet someone." Before I could even leave, Elena's phone rings. She answers it. I still try to walk out the door until she said....

"Stefan? What is it?" That caused me to turn around and walk back to her and stand next to my brother. That's when she looks at me and him. I share a look with my brother and all three of use excuse ourselves and regrouped in the restroom.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?" He asked pissed.

"Stefan was worried that you and Anna—" She spoke but I cut her off.

"That we'll what? That we'd kill him? I won't as of now because, I don't give a damn I'm worried about Care!" I snapped angrily. Tyler may know the truth about me, but he just found out that Caroline and my brothers are vampires, and Now this Jules bitch have my Care Bear.

"My sister might not Kill him but I will, it need to be done." He snarled.

"No, Damon, not Tyler. Do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back but just leave Tyler out of it, okay?" She pleaded.

"Why? He's a werewolf, he needs to die. I'm willing to kill him, it's win-win." He speaks sarcastically, but then she touches his arm.

Is she seriously using her hold over him to stop him from hurting Tyler. What a bitch.

"Damon please, okay? Too many people are dead." She said looking in his eyes .

"You need to stop doing that." He muttered.

"Doing what?" She replied as she removes her hand.

"Assuming that he'll play the good guy because it's you who's asking." I snapped getting more mad. "Stop using your hold on my brother to get what you want Elena!" I get closer to her face. "Do you remember our last conversation we had in your bed room?" My eyes change to red again. Damon grabbed my arm as she began to speak and step back.

"I- I just want him to be the better man Anna." Before I can say something back John enters the restroom and my eyes change back to normal.

"Do you mind?" My brother asked still having a tight grip on my arm.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing." Elena responded.

"How about you mind your business mate. It's nothing that concerns you." I said glaring at him. He really makes my skin boil.

"It doesn't look like nothing, and she's my daughter of course it concerns me." He said.

"Well guess what John, trust works both ways. Get out." My brother says with a bored face.

"Now all of a sudden you wanna play daddy." I roll my eyes and scoff. "Please."

"Look, we don't have time for this. We need to get Caroline back." Elena groaned out.

"WE! Don't need to do anything. Me and Bels will take care of it." He turns around and look at John. "First dad duty: ground your daughter. Keep her here." He said causing me to laugh as we leave the restroom and then the restaurant.

~Time Skip~

Damon and I met up with Stefan in the woods to retrieve my Care Bear.  I texted Elijah and told him I don't think I could make it, to busy saving my peers and what not. He never texted back I wonder why.

"I know you're out there." The werewolf said
Stefan and I comes out of the woods with Tyler.

"Where's Caroline?" My brother asked.

"Locked up tight." She said smiling wickedly.

"Please wolf, don't make me fuck you up in these woods." I rolled my eyes stepping closer, but my brother grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"My way first." He told me then let me go. "Let Caroline go, and we'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules." He stated.

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?" She said.

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler."

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline." He tried to negotiate. But that's when Damon arrived, yes it's about to get messy.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan came out  before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before my sister and I resort to our way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline."  He said with our famous Salvatore smirk.

"Let go of  Tyler!" She shouted.

"Bloody hell, no one is keeping him here. Tyler can leave when ever he wants!" I shout back and Damon touches my shoulder and I immediately calm
down.

"Look just give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you." Damon informs the wolf.

"Especially with a witch on his side and I've been dying to let my evil side come out to play." I said with a evil smirk.

"I'm not so sure about that." She whistles, and the rest of her pack walks out of their hiding places, all holding weapons including stakes, cross-bows, chains, and a flame-thrower. "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." Damon looks at Tyler.

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." He said as Tyler walks over to Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" One of the wolves said, I'm not very good with names.

"Uh, that'd be me." Damon admits.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." He says to the over wolves.Damon, looks at Stefan then at me.

"We can take them." He speaks confidently.

"I don't know about that." Stefan looks around worried.

"I don't care what we have to do! I'm not leaving without Caroline and I'll be damned if I let that bloody bitch and her dogs touch any of you!" I shouted causing my eyes to change to red. Here she is and she's dying to have a taste of blood.

"Well then..." He rushes over Jules, but she flips on  top of the RV. Tyler then rushes inside. One of the werewolves tries to burn Stefan, but he takes the flamethrower from him and burns two werewolves with it. One of the werewolves tries to jump from the RV roof onto Damon, but he rips his heart out mid-air.

I stand in the middle of the woods and and close my eyes. "Phasmatos Motus Incendiamos." I mumbled and fire breaks out around me, killing three of them burning them alive. Stefan then grabs a werewolf and throws him in the fire. Another uses a crossbow to fire a stake at him but he catches it. I look at them. "Ascendo." They lift up into the air and their bodies rip apart raining blood on me. 

Stefan fights with another  werewolf and drive his stake through his body. Another shoots an arrow at him, but he catches it and throws it in his neck. The werewolf falls on the ground. Another goes behind Stefan and drives a stake through his back. Stefan falls on the ground. I run over to Stef, and pulls it out.

"Stay away from my brother!" I reach in the werewolf chest and pulls out his heart. A werewolf grabs me from behind and holds my arms down. Another werewolf comes in front of me with a crossbow and shoots it at me, shooting me in the stomach. I scream in pain and fall to the ground.

I pull it out as both of them run towards me. Stefan grabs one before he gets to me and I grab the other. He rips of the wolf heart and I flip over the other one tearing his head of his body. Damon fights with the werewolf who wanted to kill him for killing Mason, but Jules arrives and shoots him with a wooden bullet. He falls on the ground.

I run towards her but, she goes inside and comes out holding Caroline. Jules grabs her, pushing her face-first against the RV and puts a gun to her back. Tyler sees Caroline being held at gunpoint, but he doesn't do anything. One of the wolves grabs a stake and before he could kill Damon, suddenly, all of the werewolves except Tyler begin to scream in pain. They all cover their ears with their hands and fall to their knees.

"What's happening!?" Caroline asked scared.

"What the hell is going on!?" Tyler asked, then they look up at me floating in the air.

"Poena Doloris, Motus."  The wolves groan in pain and  then all of them go flying back, knocking them all out. As I'm doing that Jonas Martin appears. He's walking towards us confused as Damon and Stefan get up off the ground. After all the werewolves was out I come down to the ground.

"Um, Elijah made a promise to Elena. I came here to make sure it's upheld but, I can see Annabella has already did so." He spoke calmly and quite amused. My eyes go back to normal and I walk to them covered in blood.

"Well tell Elijah thank you but, I think I handled it perfectly." I smile then look at Tyler. "When your lads awaken, give them a message: They need to get the hell out of this town." And with that being said, I left them there to go home and take a quick shower.

~Time Skip~

After my shower I gathered me some clothes and Stefan came to get me. We headed to Carolines house. Stefan knocks on the door. Caroline opens it, dressed in her bathrobe. She looks completely healed of her wounds.

"Hey." She said looking confused.

"Hey!" He spoke kindly.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I was a bit worried about you, after everything you went through tonight." He said. I honestly ship my brother with her, hopefully they can get together in the future and have a June wedding, I wanna be the maid of honor, I totally deserve it after today.

"I'm fine." She assured my brother, but I could tell deep down she was still terrified.

"Good. But, just in case, I brought some back up." He steps to the side and Me, Elena, and Bonnie appear behind him.

"We're gonna slumber it!" Lena squealed.

"We haven't done it in ages." Bon Bon said.

"And I'm new to this little girl group even though Elena pisses me off sometimes. I would rather be here than spend my night alone." I said smiling. Caroline cries, and we all hug each other. I look at Stefan, and mouths "I love you" to him. He mouths "I love you" back to me, and walks away. I  break from the hug and we all go inside. "Now, how about we have some drinks." They all laugh and we have an amazing night together.

God I really can't remember the last time I felt this way, just hanging with friends and forgetting about all my problems even if it's just for one night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
67.3K 1.8K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...
375K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...