Forever

De desiredheartss

~ "You like to sleep in?" I ask amused, tying my shoe. His hair a mess and his shirt inside out. "I'll like t... Mai multe

 introduction
2 : fair
3 : Darling
4 :  sour skittles
5 : secret
6 : heartbreaking
7 : Home
8 : explanation
9 : play
10 : I want to
11 : Please don't
12 : You're home
13 : I got you
14 : Lie

1 : Alien

10.8K 183 327
De desiredheartss

Calla

S T A N D I N G in the hallway, my breath are rugged and fast and the lump in my throat is big.

"You're a bitch," he yells. It's sounds muffled. Like he's struggling with the words. He takes a big sip of whatever alcoholic drink he's holding. I stand there, my head down, looking at my feet.

Maybe I should just start doing the dab and he'll let me-

I have really nice feet.

"It's your fault- all yours." He screams the last part and I whine in pain.

you remind me everyday dad

"I'm sorry," my voice is quiet. Afraid if I make a wrong move that'll tick him off. I don't know what he'll do when he's intoxicated.

Maybe I should drink with him. Yeah.

It is my fault anyways.

I hear him mumble something under his breath before he goes to the living. His loud footsteps making it clear that he's in the living room now and I breath out.

Dad wasn't always like this.

I take myself to my room, locking the door after me and I lay down on the bed, tired.

Everyone hates me. Even if they don't know me, they'll eventually.

Tears well up I'm my eyes as I think about mom. I miss her.

She's not dead, she just left two years ago when I was fifteen. All she left was a note saying she doesn't wanna do this and she didn't want a daughter.

She doesn't want me.

I'm sorry, mom.

I look over at my clock and see the time.

4:08. AM.

My eyes widen. I have school tomorrow!

Darn it.

"Hey Alissa," I wave, smiling at her as I see her in the crowd of students. I make my way to her and she smiles at me.

I should get a koala.

"Love your fit bestie." She looks down and my smile gets bigger and she coos, "you're always so cute."

"Stop Alissa, you're so pretty." I cover my blush, turning my head and I hear her laugh making me hold back one.

"Let's go to class," she throws her arm around my shoulders. She says I'm her arm support, since I'm so short. Funny right?

Right.

She's just so tall. Like a freaking model. She's mixed with this beautiful curly hair and green eyes. I'm jealous. What about it?

"You wanna hook up?" I blurt out and she looks down at me before laughing and I shrug.

is that a no?

"Still don't understand why you have so many caps," she rolls her eyes and I give her a cheeky smile.

My cap makes it harder to see my bruises since the lighting doesn't hit my face then.

And plus I look cool.

I collect them, I have so many but like I said. They're cool. Like me.

I have a denim one on right now and I look like I could steal your father. Hehe.

We go to the class room, students already there. Hushed voices since everyone is afraid of mister William.

His bald head is so shiny.

I mean he does look at you like he's about to commit a crime and he's like 'you'll tell anyone I'll hurt you'

His dominant side is showing sometimes too much-

We both take a seat in the front. The squeaky chairs and the desk that's marked up with random drawings and words.

There's mine.

'Leave your dads number<3'

"Okay today we'll talk about what we did last time, to sum it up for those who didn't listen," his sharp voice makes everyone quiet, the only sound is people shuffling in their seat and I hold back a laugh seeing the drawing on the board.

He's gonna be mad.

William turns around, about to write on the already filled board and his hand drops down. The sound of some people failing to keep their laughter in. One of them including Alissa.

Shush.

He turns around with his infamous scowl and I deflate seeing him looking straight at me.

He always blames me.

Racism. What can I say.

I'm half Arab. But my white features are stronger. Making me wanna stab my eye out.

One time in kindergarten a kid, actually a boy  had a pencil and asked if I could sharpen it. And as the sweet kid I was -still I'm so shush- I did and then he proceeds to stab it under my eye and dragged it to my cheek.

At least I have a badass scar.

I'm actually a good student. So i don't know why he blames me?

"Is that how big your dick is?" a voice yells from the back initiating to the drawing on the board and I gasp.

That's the line.

"You- Calla out." He points directly at me and I gape. wait what? I panic.

"Ma'am- sir I didn't do it. Trust me, I just came in-"

"Now" he yells making me jump out if my seat not even looking at him. Why didn't Alissa say anything? Hmph.

I carry myself to the principal. Knowing he'll probably call my dad and I freeze. No.

Not dad.

Tears start to well up in my eyes. I look around the empty hallways relieved and I let out my tears.

I don't cry in front of people.

Mom told me thats weak. That makes me weak. She told me she loves my smile and it'll make someone's day better if you give them a smile.

I raise my chin and put on a smile before continuing to walk to the office. Pffft I didn't do anything wrong. I'll just talk my way out. Or bribe hehe.

The hallway is bright and I walk past a lot of class rooms before stopping at the familiar brown door that's spells principal.

Yikes.

I open the door before shutting it fast.

Where are my manners? In my as-

I raise my hand curling it into a fist knocking soft before lowering my hand and I hear a come in.

I could just turn around- no.

I open the door slowly making it creak more then usual and I hear a annoying sigh from the another side. Hehe.

I open it fully stepping in and when mr Chambers sees it's me he sighs again.

"God, Calla," he mutters and I give him a big smile holding my hands behind my back and he points to the chair.

"No. I'm just gonna stand up," I shake my head and he gives me a flat look before he picks up his old style glass, that's besides his mug.

that I assume there's coffee in. He takes them on pushing them up with his pointer finger.

"Sit over there and be quiet." He gives me a scowl and I see the chairs in the corner. it's looks like a book club.

"Do you have any books?" I blurt out and he gives me a frown. I shrug walking to the seat, sitting down on the hard uncomfortable chair.

I play with my rings on my fingers while tapping my foot, not being able to stay still for some reason.

One time a. What are those brown little creatures called? Uhhhh squirrel. Yes that creature anyways.

A squirrel come up to me as I was sitting under my tree at the park and it literally stole my spoon. Yes my spoon.

Calla why do you have a spoon?

Well smartass, what if a robber comes up to you then bam you can stab him. With the spoon. Obviously.

"Stop making noises," mr Chambers rubs his temples and I make a oh sound, immediately stopping my tapping foot and he goes back to what ever was on his computer.

Imagine if he was watching porn and I just barged in. Yikes.

"Can't believe he's fucking late," I hear Mr Chambers curse and I lean in my chair and spread my legs comfortably.

"Yeah, I can't believe it," I sigh disappointed even tho I have no idea what he's talking about and he rolls his hazel eyes.

Hazes eyes are so pretty. It reminds me of chocolate fondue.

Suddenly the main door opens up and a tall alien comes in.

Just kidding.

It's a man.

"Sorry I'm late," his voice rumbles out. Making it clear he just woke up, yet still his hair looks neat but kinda messy too.

"You want a hair brush my guy?" I ask and his head whipped to the side, looking at me making me instantly cave.

He's scary.

No, shush.

I'm scary. Like the rock, yeah.

Yeah.

His brown curly ish hair looks soft like a cloud.

A perfect spot for smurfs to nap hehe.

His dark eyes hazed as if he's looking through me.

He turns his head to mister- what was his name again?

"It's fine you-" he cuts him self off, eying alien. Yes that's my nickname to him.

His eyes land on me before looking back at alien.

"Elle over here is going to show you around," he smiles at alien and the alien sighs muttering something under his breath.

"Oh yeah this finna be fun." I jump up standing in front of him with my hand out.

"Calla, pleasure to meet you" I smile and he looks at my hand before looking behind me at the principal like he's begging for help.

Loser.

I turn my head to the principal.

"Don't call my dad and I'll give you a blue jolly rancher," I smile and he rolls his eyes and I give him a thumbs up.

Mister better be glad I said a blue one. These are the best.

Like if I gave you one willingly that means I love you.

Like love love you.

Yeah.

I should buy a koala.

"Do you like koalas?" I ask and he tilts his head. "Let's start with the gym," I nod, walking towards it.

He follows me like the dog he is.

Rude.

Mhm.

"If you want whiter teeth just eat strawberry's," I nod and he looks at me with a blank expression.

"Name?"

"Ace."

"Calla."

"Yeah, you already told me," he hums, looking around.

I take my hands up as surrender. "I don't know how good your memory is, Ace"

"It's pretty good, Ella" he mumbles, looking down at me and I throw my head back laughing.

"It's Elle not Ella" I smile and he frowns before nodding.

Loser.

I open the door to the gym. It's stinks like boys.

"Yes, this is the gym," I throw my hands out to make it dramatic.

"You know that café over the street yeah? Yeah. Don't go there." I shake my head and he nods.

"Have you ever seen tangled?" I ask and he tilts his head.

Is he for real?

How old is this dude anyways?

"Tangled is a Disney movie and the best freaking movie to ever exist," I point. "I'm telling ya."

No because it's so good.

Not only his Eugene the hottest guy to ever exist. But blondie is so hot and adorable.

The lizard eeekkk. It's cutedorable.

Yes that's my word.

It's basically a enemies to lovers trope hehe.

"Yes we shall go to the next stop," I say.

"Hop on the Calla train fott fott," I make the train noise, he tilts his head at me with a bored expression and I give him a smile and a thumps up.

"What's you favorite cereal?"

"Frosted Flakes," he stats and I stop in my tracks making him stop.

"You're joking?" I say in a British accent.

I love talking in a shitty British accent. It's so fun.

"Lion cereal has my whole heart," I slap my hand on my heart and I continue walking.

"One time I had to choose between lion and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, right? Plus there was only one lion one left. I was about to take the lion one, this old lady snatched it. It was the last one also. Did I say that, Mhm-"

"Are you done?" he murmurs and I smile at him.

"No."

~~~

Chapter 1
Words: 2015
Posted: 7/01/2021

~~

First chapter kinda nervous🧍🏻‍♀️

So far how do we feel about the characters?

If you have any questions feel free to dm me<3

~~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

440K 15.2K 75
[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't mature enough to read, don't.] First novel...
1.6M 57.4K 28
Ingrid Rodríguez A 20-year-old girl who knows almost to nothing of the outside world. Her strict parents made her see what they wanted her to see. T...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
5M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...