FANTASY BOOK AWARDS [CLOSED]

By fantasy_awards_WS

In which I- worrystone, judge your books :) i swear i'll judge solely on quality of the work and not from pe... More

𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎
𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙍𝙀𝙎
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙕𝙀𝙎
𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣)
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮)
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣/𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚)
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙥𝙤𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮, 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣)
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙎𝙘𝙞-𝙁𝙞, 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡)
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚/𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎

𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙂𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎

232 19 18
By fantasy_awards_WS

Category winners. Not to be confused with overall winners. Pls refer back to prizes page for clarification. 

FANTASY WINNERK_Nevadonna

Book: The Balance Sage (World of Yretria Book 1)

Status: ongoing; 19 chapters

Description: The Golden Princess- Luxanna is the younger sister of the Emperor of Yretria. When a double eclipse starts a pilgrimage ceremony that the Emperor must take around the world, she gets the chance to finally escape her gilded cage. 

The Servant of The Nagakabouros- Malik is an amputee and orphan who lives a simple life helping out at the Institute on the Isles. When the Isle's leader demands loyal servants to assist him, Malik leaves his comfortable life behind. Discovering secrets hidden in the deepest parts of the island, he fights to uncover the truth of The Naga. 

The Sworn Knight. Ranoch grew up enslaved in the Goramunte Volcano. Digging up precious jewels until he was strong enough to compete for his freedom. After killing his opponents, he was sworn into protecting those who had enslaved his people. Now he plots to free all of the people enslaved; even if that means killing the family he was sworn to protect. 

The Txoris Rider. Ry, a sky knight of the Estill Islands. Ry makes a living patrolling the air with his Avian partner. When the Capitalists arrive to visit on their pilgrimage, he joins them to protect the family on the rest of their journey. Unknown to him, a surprise awaits him in the Naga Isles that will change the fate of the world. 

The Enslaved Prince. Son to the Queen of Westori, he seeks a diplomatic solution that would end his people's suffering while at odds with his family who believe their freedom will only be earned through the spilling of blood. 

The Silent Lover. La was taken as a child by island raiders and sold to the leader of the Naga Isles. When she came of age, he fell entranced by her beauty. He took her as his own and stole her voice. She dreams of freedom beyond the castle walls.

PARANORMAL WINNERSillverr89

Book: A Mage's Choice

Status: ongoing; 12 chapters. 

Description: Cassius Waterstorm is about to fulfill his life-long dream of joining the prestigious Orion Academy of Magical Arts. What mysteries and wondrous things await him inside the prestigious halls? How will he manage to learn everything that is to know about magic and forge a path for himself in the world?

SCI-FI WINNER: CrettaBlair

Book: 15 days to save a life

Status: ongoing; 17 chapters

Description: Dying is often hard to come to terms with, but coming back from the dead is even harder. When a girl who can't even remember her name wakes up on a surgery table and discovers that she's been resurrected from the dead through experimental surgery, all she wants to do is die and set things right. Still, there's a problem with that plan: they'll just bring her back again. 

There's only one way to stop it, by becoming the prime minister and making resurrection experiments illegal. Luckily, there's a missing girl from an influential family, Holo Reece, who just happens to have the same face as the girl. All she has to do now is take her place and hope the real Holo doesn't return. 

Of course, the fact that the world's most wanted criminal is trying to kill her doesn't exactly sweeten the situation, but as long as he doesn't discover her real identity, the two could even become friends, or maybe something more.

FICTION WINNER: MiniMoxx

Book: Prisoners of Love

Status: complete; mature; 46 chapters (44 excluding aesthetics & author's note) 

Description: For Juniper Stephens, life completely changed when she woke up in a hospital bed and diagnosed with amnesia. The only thing Juniper is sure of is that she was in the middle of a call to her friend Ethan when her car crashed.

With no home of her own, Ethan takes her in and tries to help her recover her memories so she can work out who she was and build a new life of her own. When Juniper starts writing letters to a prisoner, she doesn't expect to start creating a bond with her new penpal. Little does she know the key to unlocking her long lost memories lies in her new friend.

ROMANCE WINNER: Winnie_loves_honey

Book: 4.1

Status: ongoing; 10 chapters (6 excluding extras)

Description: Grace Poon Au-Yong wants one thing and one thing only - success. Okay, maybe more than one thing since success is subjective and comes in many forms. But that's not the point. The point is, Grace has to be a success which comes from having the highest GPA, getting the internships and club executive leadership positions, earning scholarships, and having an all-around stacked resume. Not a big deal, right? She has supportive parents, and by supportive, I mean a constant pressure to gain and maintain said success. According to them, anything less than a 4.0 is a failure, and rightfully so. 

Grace, despite her constant hard work and dedication to the craft of success, was never quite able to achieve her parents' apparently modest standards in high school. Now that she's entering university, will she be able to rise to the challenge and make them proud of her? Or will she crumble under the pressure and fail, again?

MYSTERY/THRILLER WINNER: vacado_stans_writing

Book: The Monolith | Zeonian Chronicles Book One

Status: ongoing; 28 chapters (27 excluding authors note)

Description: Seej is different from everyone else in the tenth grade--and not in a good way. On planet Zeon, everyone of Zeonian descent is supposed to unlock an elemental ability by the time high school begins. As if she couldn't be any more different, rumours suddenly begin circulating around school that Seej's mother stole something more valuable than even wealth. When Seej finds out that rumour is actually true, and that even her father can't tell her what happened to her mother, she knows she has to do something. What begins as a daring break-in into a restricted facility to find out what happened to her mother ends up as Seej and Zamie's kidnapping by the most notorious and dangerous group of rebels in the nation. While Iyaz is stuck at the Imperial Palace serving his sentence for breaking into the facility with Seej and Zamie, it's also up to him to somehow rescue the two girls. Meanwhile, Seej and Zamie discover horrifying secrets during their time in captivity with the rebels, and realize that they're actually part of something much, much bigger than just a simple matter of burglary. And before they know it, the responsibility of keeping an object of power away from the wrong people comes directly on their shoulders. 

And if they fail, their nation will fall into chaos.

SHORT STORY WINNER: liviC44

Book: Tales From Baseball Practice

Status: ongoing; 13 chapters (12 excluding intro)

Description: Zach always knew what he wanted to do in life, and that was baseball Then a girl walked by, and he had second thoughts 

This is a short story written in verse/prose about a boy meeting a girl during baseball practice, and their story together :)

FANFIC WINNER: Always_under_water

Book: Hard shell - soft core (a Severus Snape story) ok look guys. Ik this one's technically 10k+ reads, but at the time of entry- it was still below this number. So I'm counting it

Status: complete; mature; 66 chapters (64 excluding extras)

Description: Julia just started her 6th year at Hogwarts and has to endure a hard blow of fate suddenly. Alone and without friends, she seeks consolation in a person from whom she would never have expected it, but who has already suffered a great loss, too... Two lonely souls find each other.

POETRY WINNER: Ashes_and_Dust1202

Book: The Black Dahlias You left Me | poetry

Status: complete; 18 parts (17 excluding author's note)

Description:  And now I reckon- That it was the dawn, Or the softest touch- Of those misty drops That dripped with grace- From petals so dark, Setting me free- Of this midnight hour.

BLACK DAHLIAS - a lonesome flower that for centuries has been symbolized for death, grief, and foremost betrayal. 

There are flowers on my doorstep That haven't withered once They leave shadows on my balcony No these flowers don't speak love.

ACTION/ADVENTURE WINNER: Astrologay

Book: A Shrine to an Unknown God

Status: complete; mature; 111 chapters (109 excluding intro & author's note)

Description: Antigone Katsaros was born and raised in a cult. Now, at eighteen, she doesn't know what wifi is, but she's well-versed in the old gods.

And that's a wrap guys! 
Thank you to everyone who decided to participate & give my contest a chance! Unfortunately, there are only so many prizes to give. So don't be discouraged if you didn't win anything. You all did really good & i was hella impressed by the quality writing I got. These are my personal opinions so don't think that you didn't do well if u weren't picked. There were really good writers in each batch & i had to pick the one I liked the best.

Go show the winners some love! <3 they all did really well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 569 15
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
250K 12.4K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...