Mobile Legends Golden Gala

Autorstwa miarebel65

As Zlatan is getting modernized day by day, it had been chosen as the host for the 21st Golden Gala in the L... Więcej

Aftermath
Fight Song
Invitation
Gavin Paxley
Engaged
Stiches
Caring
Proven
Break Up
Loving You More Than Him
Stranger
The Job
Meaning of Loyalty
Aamon Paxley
Between Brothers
Mine
Dress Up
Finally Yours
Dolled-Up
New Groom
Jealousy
Raid
To Keep
You're a Snake
Accompany
Waltz
White Rose
Intruders
Betray and Guilt

Field Ops

134 5 1
Autorstwa miarebel65

Hanabi's POV

As me and Gavin walked out of the building towards his motorbike, I noticed that he was spacing out for the entire time; after his meeting with the S.A.B.E.R. squad. I got me worried of him, so I asked, "Gavin, are you really alright?"

My question made him snapped out and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine," he then gently pat the top of my head. "You have nothing to worry about Hana," he continued with a small smile.

I immediately blushed at his gentle gesture. I looked up into his eyes and I could see that he was hiding some doubts. I hope that it's not about our relationship. "You have been spacing out for a while now Gavin. Did they say something that offended you?"

He shook his head no as he handed me a helmet. "Nothing for you to worry about Hana, I'm just thinking about my brother".

He was always emotional when it came to subject about Gusion, so I didn't pressure to explain further and got on the back of his motorbike. Along the ride, he briefed on me about the mission, which I hardly paid attention, as my mind was arguing with my heart. My heart kept whispering Gusion's name, but my head kept saying Gavin's name. I know I still love Gusion, but Gavin kept appearing in my mind. I felt like I had been hit on the head by a mace, because it is arguing so hard with my heart. My heart is pounding so hard right now, not because I'm hugging Gavin from behind, but from the confrontation between my own mind and my heart.

By the time I snapped out, we're already at our destination. I my head was really in the clouds. "Hana, are you alright?" he worriedly asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I nodded at him.

He gently grabbed my right hand and placed a sweet kiss on it. "There is nothing for you to worry Hana," he continued, "all you have to do is just keep your eye on this misson and you will definitely get that promotion," he said as his voice lingers a little huskiness and manliness; which make my heart race at an unbelievable pace.

I noticed a lips curving up into a mischievous smirk, making my cheeks grew hotter than it already is. I then watched his head followed the length of my arm, closing the gap between us and his face was hovering above mine. "Well, well, my pink spider is turning even more pink than before; and I didn't think it was possible," he said.

I quickly put my hand on his chest and pushed him away, "Stop teasing me Gavin, you're reminding me more and more of Gusion," I pouted as I turned my face away from him.

The more I tried to forget about Gusion, the more I am yearning for his and only his touch. And the more I yearned for his touch, the more I missed him. I guessed I'm one of those girls, that were hard to move on. He suddenly grabbed my chin and placed a light kiss on my lips. "Don't worry my little spider, I'll show you that I'm better then my twin brother," he whispered that promised in my ear.

Why do both brothers love to use that nickname for me? I feel so defenceless right now, if it was Gusion, he would immediately take advantage of the situation; but Gavin just wanted to tease me and didn't take the advantage.

He smiled as he got off of me, but not letting go of my hand. "Come on, let's give Layla a run for her money," he said with a gentle smile that I always liked. With hand in hand, me and Gavin walked into the building that we suspected to be the criminal's hideout. We quietly crept into the building, not to alert the criminals of our presences.

As we crept through the hallway of the first floor, I could only see the walls, the floor and the ceiling were only covered in concrete; as if the constructrion of the building was incomplete. I began to whisper to Gavin, "Why this place looks abandon?"

In a quiet voice, he replied to my question, "It's because this place was an abandon construction site," he continued as he kept an eye open for any suspicious, "it was suppose to be a small hotel, but it was never completed as the neighbourhood was dangerous for any guest, so construction was stopped," he then suddenly pulled into an empty room; as we heard voices in the end of the hallway.

"Hahaha!" the person chuckled loudly, "I can't believe we manage to fool the cops about where we are".

"Yeah, they are complete idiots," said the second person.

"Quiet! You buffoons!" the third person scolded them; and that person sounded like a girl, "just because the cops don't know we're here, there could be people listening to us!"

Geeze! These guys are quarreling like kids. Me and Gvain continued to listen to these guys conversation; and the what we heard next surprised us in a weird way. "Fased 1 of tricking the cops of building a bomb is complete, now on to Fased 2. We framed another gang of a crime and we steal their weapons from their arrest".

"I guess they're smarter than they seem to be," I whispered to Gavin. He nodded as we kept on listening.

"Than won't be simple boss, you know that gang is notorious for being aggressive," complained the first person and the second one also agreed with him.

"They may be aggressive, but we're smater than them, so we would be able to get away from much more easily," the third said confidently. We could hear the men laughing confidently and high-fiving as well.

"Once we get the good, take a hostage from the political office of Zlatan and this giant city will be ours," she continued as she chuckled evilly with the men.

"They got guts, I give them that," I said as I removed my hand from my pocket.

"They won't get away that easily for sure," Gavin said as he kept listening to their movement.

As the sound of footsteps reached our ears, Gavin nudged me to follow them. I nodded as I followed him behind. As we silently crept upstairs, I was falling behind, as it was a bit hard to creep up the stairs in heels. When I reached the top, Gavin and the suspects were long gone. Great, just great. I was about to look into some of the rooms, but some footsteps came up the stairs as well. I quickly dashed into a room to avoid being spotted by the person. I looked closely and drunk man staggering up the steps with a tall bottle of beer in his hand.

That man had one too many in this early morning. I tried to alert to Gavin through our earpiece, but it wasn't getting anything through. Damn, he must had his off then. Then what I saw on the wall, really made my day.

Gavin's POV

I followed the suspects to another room, which is at the top floor. I looked behind and I just realised that Hanabi wasn't behind me. Damn, I hope she is turning into my worries and she was just struggling to creep upstairs in heels. I then felt a something in the wind and I quickly tried to hide, but I was too late. Some drunk guy caught me red handed and he was aiming the sharp end of a beer bottle at me.

"Hey- guys," he said in between his hiccups, "I think we're- gonna have- a new friend". Damn, he needs a mouth wash and to sober up.

"Hmm, I must admit, his back is quite good looking," said the girl. They then tied me up to a chair and took away my gun and earpiece. There goes my only hope to call Hana for back up. I watched the girl circling around me as if she was proud of her catch of the day. "My, my, you are one good looking officer," she then began to offer, "how about you and me have a good time today".

I am not gonna lie, I felt disgusted. "Sorry, but I already got a girl back at home," I rejected her.

She laughed at me as I began to roughly grabbed my neck and start squezing it tight. "Oh come on pretty boy, I can be very rough as well," she tried to flirt with me.

She really is reminding me of Gusion now, perfect couple. "I don't like rough girls like you," I taunted her.

"He's right," a familiar voice rang in my ear from behind the girl; and I was relieved it was her.

"He likes rough girls like me," said Hanabi with her weapon in her hand.

"What?! Where my boy?!"

"Let me tell you, they need more training than you think," Hanabi stepped aside as she revealed that the men were tied and were groaning in pain. Hmm, she's right I like rough girl like her.

The girl in front of me then took her gun out and started shooting at my Hana. Hana dashed across the room as she dodges the bullets, until she was behind me and cut my restrains. I immediately stood up and create a wind barrier in front of us, to shield ourselves from the rain of bullets.

"How you manage to get here so fast?" I asked her as I was amused.

"Let's just say a plan is the best way to win in a war," she said as she began to explain to me that she found the plans to the building and manged to sneak attack on the guys. "That's my girl," I smiled.

The girl then ran out of bullets and we took the chance when she was reloading. Hana tossed her weapon and it hit gun in the suspects hand. She began to panic as she was now unarmed. "This is not fair!" she yelled as she began to run. I was about to chase her, when I heard Hana yelled from behind me and the next thing I know the suspect was trapped in a pink flower that bloomed underneath her.

"Not bad for your first day Hana," I smiled as I congratulated her.

"Well, I was trained to be no less than the best," she said as she tied up the criminal.

"Grr," the suspect growled at her, "you will never understand the feeling of doing anything for your younger sibling!"

I guessed it hurt Hanabi hard as she felt sadden and hurt at the same time, she was so close to tears. I pulled her into and embraced and gently caressed her soft, silky, pink hair. I felt my uniform getting wet as I call reinforcement to take the suspect and her gang to jail.

We then returned to headquarters to give the S.A.B.E.R. squad a full report. Along the way, Hana was completely silent, which made me worry. I did a background check on her, when I heard she was my bride-to-be, and I wished I was the first person to comfort her at the time. But I was too late and my twin was the one that comfort her.

In the elevator, I intwine our hands together. Even if I wasn't the one that comforted her when she was in grief in the pass, I can comfort the present her now. She looked at our intwine hands and looked up to meet my eyes. I adore her determination in her new pink eyes, but I could understand her feelings of losing a sibling. Gusion was my favourite sibling, not because he was twin, but we would always spend time together; and when he left without a reason, I was too in grief.

Her sweet smile really made my heart soften as I really enjoyed her company. We reached the conference room, where we are supposed to report the S.A.B.E.R. squad about the case. "Umm, Gavin," she began to ask, "why aren't you letting my hand go? I though I was strictly wasn't suppose to enter here until I proven myself".

I kissed the back of her hand as I was reassuring her, that she did enough to prove her worthiness. She looked deeply in my hazel eyes, as if she was staring deep into my conscious, looking for an answer. She then looked at the bracelet she was wearing, that I rarely saw taken off. I put a hand over that bracelet, "He is now your pass Hanabi, I'm your future".

She looked back at me as I saw the edges of lips, curving up into a smile. We both later reported of the case and what I can tell next is that Layla flipped and was burning with jealousy, when Saber actually complemented Hana, by saying that maybe Hana would make more suiting marksman than Layla. All of us laughed and I was happy to see that bright smile on her face.

Later we left the building and headed back home. As she was climbing on the back of my motorbike, I noticed a familiar silhouette that was looking down at us. I know who he was and I know very well, of what he was feeling.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.1K 1.6K 27
What if the Fairy Godmother didn't catch the wand? What if Maleficent caught it... and created a Forgotten Auradon? After she caught the Fairy Godmo...
2K 35 20
Arackniss. Wasn't a nice guy when he was alive. But what can you expect from a Mob Assassin? However, after he was sent down to Hell, he decided that...
27.6K 506 13
Even after mother gothel kept rapunzel in the tower, everyone in Auradon knew that she would do it again. To her daughter. But when the baby started...
7.7K 460 27
| Harry Potter Fanfic | Ellie Bane's biggest nightmare seems to be seconds away from happening. Entering her fourth year at Hogwarts, she fears that...