Indecisive (Miya Atsumu x OC...

By hanafuda

Start: 7th of April 2021 End: ×××××× The international prodigy, one man team, Hoshikin Hätz is faced with the... More

How It Started
1. Moving
2. Volleyball
3. Moment
4. Confession
5. Decision
6. Run and Hide
7. Date
8. First Round
10. Match
11. Calm before the storm
12. Interhigh
13. Camp

9. For the first time 🍒

34 2 0
By hanafuda

××××××××××××××

***Quick A/N***

Chapters with emotes have a very long and explicit mature scene. It's going to be marked at the beginning and the end so underage readers can skip it easily but I wanted a way to make these chapters stand out~ And with this one we finally marked the story with mature! Also what's up dears? Tell me how was this chapter in the comments ^^

×××××××××××××

*He's jealous... And he looks so cute while pouting like this* Of course Hoshikin's thoughts are completely besides the point but he can't help but tease the serious teen that got worked up over this.

"Hmm? Tobio? He's a setter for Karasuno, we should meet them in the finals." Hoshikin innocently answers, batting his eyelashes like an angel who's done nothing wrong. Unfortunately this only made Ushijima even more annoyed but as he looked around, a lot of fans already started to come around them.

"He's my best friend, silly. You don't have to worry about it. For me you're the only one. Let's talk about it home if you wanna stop by?" the blue eyed teen giggles before turning around and signing a few things for their fans just to tease the other a bit more.

The frustration on Wakatoshi's face is clear, but before he can catch his lover by his hand and ask him to talk, a fan steps in front, wanting an autograph. He quickly signs it and after that a few others surround him, making Hoshikin disappear in the crowd.

All of the team finally gets to the bus, his eyes searching for the mischievous teen that slipped him earlier but he's nowhere to be seen. Tactfully, Satoru notices the confused captain and pulls him to a seat where a certain dark haired boy is sleeping peacefully. It's not the first time he'd watch over him while he sleeps but every time he looks like an innocent angel, resting as if the whole world was on his shoulders and he finally lets go. All of the previous thoughts leave his mind as he sits down next to him, gently pulling the younger one closer to him so the rest of the trip he could keep sleeping. *When you look like this everyone would want to steal you.* he thought as he brushed a couple of stray hairs off his forehead.

×××××××

"Hmmm... What happened?" the drowsy teen mutters as he can hardly open his eyes. The comfort is just what he needed, it feels safe and cozy with the pair of muscular arms wrapped around him, he hardly wants to wake up if this is a dream and he's still asleep.

"You dozed off in the bus and no-one had the heart to wake you up. Your grandfather gave me his spare key and let me carry you home." The green eyed teen explains, pushing himself up and out of the embrace. He is still unsettled because of the way Hoshikin seems to be very friendly with certain people. He does have almost unlimited trust for him, but in others he does not. The captain was never the kind of person to worry about such things, yet lately he can't help but think about Hoshi all of the time.

"Thank youuu~ How about you let me make it up to you? Since you were so nice and took care of me in the meantime?" the younger teen smirks as he reaches for the other, seductively running his hands up and down the muscular body he longed so much for. Things keep getting hotter and hotter between the two whenever they're left alone, especially in the past few weeks when they barely have time with their schedules. Neither of them can deny the existence of this desire that slowly consumed them.

××××××××××××

Warning! Sexual content coming, please do skip this part if you're uncomfortable or under 18!

Hoshikin was never the one to waste time, especially not when it comes to such moments. He is quickly getting aroused by the tension present between them, smashing his lips on his lover's with no second thought. The kiss is rough, clouding their minds as the bold teen shoves his tongue in Wakatoshi's mouth, tasting the sweet vitamin water he always drinks. Soft whims can't escape his mouth as he gives into the kiss, placing his hands around the brunette's waist to pull him closer. This kind of contact went beyond desire, it is a need they both felt.

The kiss breaks down as both run out of air, hot and heavy breaths filling the space between them as Hoshi takes this moment to take off his own shirt. The exposed muscles make Ushijima's heart turn into a tight knot when he gets to admire the sharp lines that run over his abdomen and arm. How can someone be so attractive is still a mystery to him, a person who never thought it's possible to care so much about another.

"Touch me, don't be afraid." there is something behind the blue eyes that lights something up inside of him. And those words go right to something else.

With a renewed courage that he's not sure where it came from, Ushijima turns Hoshikin around and pins him down on the bed by his shoulders. His breath is still heavy from before but his lips start kissing the skin that covers all of those muscles he finds so attractive. He might be a virgin and a total beginner to this all but the desire to see the one under him squirm under his touch is greater than everything. He wants to hear his name cried by those lips he just kissed, to see the same passion he feels in the other.

He starts running his lips and fingers over Hoshi's upper body, caressing the limbs that were wrapped up around him moments ago. The movements are somehow chaste, but by pure accident he finds a spot that makes Hoshikin's body tense up. He shyly sticks out his tongue and runs circles around that place, right below his ear where the jaw meets the neck. This new action makes the younger teen moan softly, which went directly to his lower part.

"Someone's a fast learner- exposing my weak spots so quickly now?" Hoshikin mutters as he gives in completely to the loving and careful touches that his affectionate boyfriend is granting him.

"But let's switch it up a bit, shall we?" he continues as he wraps his legs around Wakatoshi's waist and pushes him down, switching their positions so now he's on top.

It doesn't take two seconds for the shirt to come off and for him to start working on his lover's body. He is leaving a trail of wet kisses down Ushijima's chest, kissing and biting down the soft skin before he gets to tease the nipples that are already sticking out. He lets out a muffled moan that only encourages Hoshi to keep at it, playing with them a few more minutes, his fingers pinching and pushing on one as his mouth is devouring the other.

Hoshi traces the line of his torso with the cold lips, getting dangerously low as Ushijima can feel the heated breath close to his V bone, giving him goosebumps and waves of soft pleasure in the anticipation of what's to come. Next the teeth make contact with his skin, biting just above the pant's line before suckling on the area gently to mark him in a spot that's easy to hide from everyone. He looks again to Ushijima, those blue eyes searching for something that the older one doesn't catch on. "May I take these off?" he asks, finally making it clear that he's looking for consent to continue undressing him. Wakatoshi nods and not even a second after Hoshikin's teeth bite into the jersey, pulling it down at the same time as his boxers. Somehow, even after that steamy shower not too long ago that should've gotten rid of all of the awkwardness, the green eyes shift to the side in embarrassment. This time it was different. This time there is sexual intent that's burning between them and his erection makes him seem a bit too eager.

The younger teen makes his way up slowly, kissing and licking the meaty thighs which only makes Wakatoshi more excited. He gently places a hand on the shaft, just to feel him pulsating in his palm, however something catches his attention before he can continue. "You've never done anything like this haven't you? Not even masturbation?" he asks, looking at the unpeeled cock that proudly sat up in front of him. The older teen felt like hiding in a whole for the first time in his life. He is overwhelmed by the pleasure of his rod being touched, he absolutely never tried to do anything, he never touched himself or watched porn, such things never seemed to interest him. "Never." Wakatoshi gets the courage to answer, wishing this could be over soon and he finally moves his hand. He likes that pleasure only his touch can grant and the younger one is already getting excited when he sees how thick and bulky the cock in front of him is, while not even being completely hard.

"Then I'll make sure to be gentle." Hoshikin whispers, as his mouth gets closer to the member, surprising Ushijima "Wait- what are you--- aghhh" A huge wave of pleasure takes over his lower half as his lover's lips circled the tip and slowly pulled the foreskin down as he is taking more and more of him in his mouth. "Ho-hoshiiii!!! This is.." the older one tries to form some words but the moans are the only thing his brain could put together in this state.

The brunette blobs his head up and down in a measured pace, the vacuum in his mouth pleasuring the other, as his fingers are pressing at the base, making sure he doesn't cum just yet. He looks up to lock his eyes on the green orbs that melt in glee. He decides to take it to the next level and take it in deeper, all while their eyes still don't move. At first he goes down steadily, not moving his tongue at all, just sucking in harder as he reaches all the way down to the base when he releases his fingers so his lips touch his lower abdomen. Nothing coherent could come out from Wakatoshi, his hands grasping the bed sheets as a way to stop himself from coming in the first two seconds. Hoshikin on the other hand, wants to see more of this lewd expression his usually stoic lover will never show. He wants to see his lover going over the edge for the first time.

Finally Hoshi picks up the pace and starts moving way quicker than before, letting his lips reach all the way to the base a couple of times just to get to feel full, taking everything into the back of his throat. "Wa-it! Ho- .. I'm -ose" the pleasure moans and hard breaths are already clearly indicating that sweet orgasm as his erection has been pulsating in his mouth for a few minutes now. The width of the shaft makes his jaw hurt from being forced open during the repetitive move but in just a few seconds the thick and salty liquid is released all the way down his neck and with no problem the whole load is swallowed before Hoshi uses his tongue to clean him up completely.

Ushijima's legs are still shaking as his moment is fully wasted yet, being his very first time it definitely felt like heaven took him over and nothing could bring him down. "Almost as good as winning a match, isn't it?" Hoshikin smirks as he climbs back up, but keeping his knee in between Wakatoshi's legs so he can gently rub the sensitive member to bring him a bit more of that delight. "It was incredible" he spurs out in one heavy breath when he finally opens his eyes to look at the pleading man that just bought him one of the best moments of his life.

"Let me return the favor." Ushijima confidently orders, wanting to help his lover experience the same thing, but instead Hoshi pulls him closer to kiss the lips he loves the most. "Don't dirty these pretty lips with that, we have time. How about a helping hand?" he implies pushing the stronger arm down on his body, leaving these long fingers lingering on his abdomen and torso as they reach the hem of his pants. He encourages Wakatoshi to pull them down and finally free his own erection that has been getting painful to keep in. He wraps his fingers around the shaft, quite confidently, but still a bit sloppy, surprised by how wet and sticky it is.

"Fu- that's nice. It's been a while for me too." Hoshi moans as his thighs tense up at the contact. His breath, already slowed and heavy from minutes ago, is ringing close to Ushijima's ear like a sweet song he could listen to all night long. His heart is jumping in his chest, thinking that he can make Hoshi feel good just like he did. " M-move qui-er" the brunette barely manages to say and like a good boy Wakatoshi listens, speeding up his hand movements. He acts on instinct mostly, tightening his hand a bit, enough to imitate that pressure which gives the most pleasure and even daring to play with the tip by rushing his fingers in circles on it.

Maybe it's because quite a while has passed since Hoshikin actually had any kind of release or maybe it's the charm of the messy and innocent moves and the prolonged prelude but he reaches his orgasm quickly, spreading his seed all over Ushijima's palm. He closes his eyes, enjoying the waves of pleasure that pass through him and catching his breath before looking up to see his lover curiously looking at the white substance from his hand.

"Sorry, let me get you a napkin for that." he says but the green eyed boy doesn't let him get away and keeps him in place with his other hand. Wakatoshi brings up his fingers that still tingled from the warmth they were pressed against, locking his eyes with the blue one that couldn't help but melt under his. He slowly licks one of his fingers to get a taste of it, trying to decide if he likes it or if it's at least bearable. To his surprise it is much different than he would've thought, but while it didn't particularly have a great taste, it's something he can get used to.

"You're incredible, Wakatoshi. Just incredible." Hoshikin confesses, kissing him again, this time the sweetest kiss a couple could share after such a moment.

Danger zone is donneeeee~~

×××××××××××

After a couple of moments the couple pulls up a blanket and separates themselves a bit, comfortably spooning in the bed as they both try to catch a few hours of sleep before tomorrow. They have four more matches to take care of to be completely done with their block and finally play the final against Karasuno. It was really lucky for them to be placed in opposite blocks, otherwise Hoshikin would've felt bad to eliminate them quicker. He never cared much about the prefecture teams since he has bigger goals than that, to be honest his interest is to go play the world's final and win it, anything else is not enough to satisfy his oppressive parent so he has to win the title of the best spiker and overall player yet again. He must win and fortunately he has the best player to support him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...
109K 4K 26
Kiyoko x Fem Reader Fanfic {ONGOING} You're Asahi's twin sister, who went to Amer...
214K 5.9K 16
I hate this story. I hate it. I don't know why I wrote it but looking back now I regret it... Ima leave it up though because it has a lot of reads- H...
99.1K 4.5K 9
"Hinata, do you like Kageyama?" "Uh.. yeah. A-As in, I like him as a teammate! A.. friend." "No, he meant like like. You know. Love." - Bot...