2. Volleyball

Hoshikin was more than used to the way everyone got deadly quiet or extremely hyped up when he enters the room. After 2 years or holding the title of Best Volleyball Player in the Under 18 Category he was at ease with both reactions. To dispense the tension he bowed down slightly in a funny, carefree way then politely asked everyone to take care of him.

       The very first person his eyes met when he finally got up from his bow is the hottie from yesterday. A playful smirk jumped on his lips as he winked before the coach came closer to the team.

        "I'm sure you all know who he is. But for the sake of fairness we'll have a short match just one set for the team trial." the old man mutters under his breath as the rest don't know if they should be excited or just scared.

        Playing a match against him was like trying to move a mountain with bare hands. He owns the court and everyone acknowledged it without a fake trial.

        "First team on the right side, main court. You take the left. The rest go back to practice your serves." the coach is harsh for sure.

        Of course Hoshikin earned his nicknames fair and square, but being an one man team doesn't mean he can easily defeat such players by himself.

        "ettooooo, matte matte matte! Not fair! At least give me a blocker or a setter!" the old man didn't bother to give him a second look but only opened his mouth to say some rules

          "Right side, only 15 first tempo attacks are allowed and left you can touch the ball twice in a row, but you can't serve the same way twice in a row. That's it, move your legs and play already!" he yells, completely annoyed with the bratty attitude of the darked haired newbie.

          "Kuso. That old geezer." cursed the kid as he dragged his feet to the main court, carefully stretching his limbs.

*Haven't played in 2 days and I already miss it. And the eye candy is on the other side of the net. Just how am I supposed to concentrate when his muscles flex under that tight shirt? How do your insides not tingle with just a look at those tasty pecs* he thought as he shaked his legs and devour the green eyed sexy beast.

          "Right serves first. Ushijima start the match." everyone is shocked to hear that, just why does their coach hate this new player so much? He's trying to make him switch schools or what?

            "Perfect, the sexy one stats the match. How can I look at the ball when he's so much better to stare at?" Hoshikin mutters under his breath, comment which doesn't go unnoticed by the setter of the opposite side who gave him a questioning look.

              The match starts as the deafening sound announces it and in just a split of a second the ball hits the opposite side of the court with a loud *boom* as if a cannon launched it. Hoshikin wasn't even in position, but his eyes are still glued to something  else.  *fuuuuuckkkk!!!! those abs, oh man just take me right here and now! Jump again baby so I can see just how much you work out*

         They mark the point for the right side and the second cannon blow comes, but this time it's the muscular arms that catch the newbie's attention. Yet another point for the right.  The next time it was the legs, then the clenched jaw, the fluffy hair, beautiful eyes, perfect form and 7 points were already scored for the right team.

         People already started wondering what's going on. Is he truly the prodigy of volleyball? He doesn't seem intimidated by those serves, he didn't even try to receive them! They are truly confused about what's going on the court right now.

          "You useless idiot, pay attention to the ball. If you're gonna stare at someone, at least make it a girl!" the coach yells throwing a ball at the brunette that stops his drooling at the eye candy.