A Secretary's life (a vsoo ff...

Oleh redrubykim

Kim Jisoo, a 26 year old who works as a Secretary for the famous Kim cooperate's CEO Kim Taehyung Jisoo has... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

1.4K 81 14
Oleh redrubykim

Words can be deceiving sometimes.

After seeing how Taehyung acts, Jisoo started to freak out even more.

But decided to shake it off.

They went to stroll around the town even more. They had a lot of fun. Taehyung offered Jisoo to take pictures of her and Jisoo agreed easily. For her Instagram sake.

"Yahh Jisoo look to the right not to the leftt"

"JUST TOOK IT. IT DOESNT MATTER"

"It does matter. Do you not know anything about photography?"

"I don't. But I do know is that no photographers talk shit so much about their models."

"It's not my fault that you can't pose."

"Excuse me??? Have you seen my Instagram?? I could easily pass as a model if I wasn't working for you."

"Is this your way of telling me that you are resigning?"

Jisoo slowly turned her head towards Taehyung and Taehyung could see the fear in Jisoo's eyes.

"I'm just kidding, come on let's go check out that store."

Yes. After of spending the day together, both of them connects to each other like dots. They both were very tired after running around town the whole day and Taehyung decided to take Jisoo to a restaurant for dinner.

Both of them sat down and ordered. Jisoo took out her phone and check out the pictures Taehyung took for her.

"Soo.. do you like the pics?"

"Would have liked it better if you didn't boss me around to pose."

Jisoo rolled her eyes and half jokingly said.

"I think I'm gonna post the first pic first."

@sooyaaa: Wandering around town🌌

"Let me see it"

Taehyung went forward to see and Jisoo showed him her phone.

"Why does it only have one likes?"

"Chill, it hasn't even been a minute. Do you play Instagram Taehyung?"

"I don't. I suppose you already know that."

"I think you should make one. You will have tons of followers judging from your face."

"Why? Is it because all of the girls are gonna fall for me?"

Jisoo let out a small scoff.

"I wish I had your confidence some times."

"Well clearly you haven't met Jin hyung. He's even worse."

"You mean Mr.Kim seokjin shii?"

"Yes. How did you know him?"

"Of course. You went out very month to go out with him for dinner."

"How do you know this kind of things?"

Jisoo let out a chuckle

"I think you forgot I'm your secretary for 4 years already."

The food came and they both shoved into the food quickly.

Taehyung wondered how much the girl in front of them knew about him. Yet he knew nothing about her.

After dinner, they went back to their own rooms and took a bath. Jisoo changed into her favorite pickachu pajamas and lay down her bed.

Her phone suddenly rings and lisa's name popped out.

"Ne. Lisa yah why did you call?"

"I'm not allowed to call my unnie now?? What has Paris done to you unnie??"

"Calm down lalisa manoban. I didn't mean it like that."

"Tell me unnie, how is your dayyy I'm dying to know."

"Well it went pretty well actually. He's not as bad as I think he is. He's actually a fun person."

"See... I told you so unnie. Both of you are gonna comeback as love birds. I guaranteeeee"!

"Yah stop it lisa yah. It's only been a day. Why do you think he is acting like this?"

"You should know him better unnie. Maybe all this time the taehyung you saw is work Taehyung and now you are starting to see the real him."

"Are you sure Lisa? He told me that we will be meeting Jennie tomorrow and meet her fiancé."

"You must be tired unnie. Take some rest and dont think about it too much. I miss you."

"I miss you too lisa. Byeeee"

Jisoo ended the call and since she felt very sleepy she went straight to sleep.

Morning came and Jisoo got ready for the day to meet Jennie. She is pretty excited to meet Jennie. Since it has been almost a year since they met each other.

Taehyung sent Jisoo a text saying that He will be waiting for her at 10 in the hotel lobby. Jisoo quickly put some some makeup and dress up. She even decide to use the gucci bag Taehyung bought her today.

Jisoo see the clock and saw that it is already 9:50 "oh shoot i dont wanna be late"  she quickly got out of her room and got down.

As expected, Taehyung is already waiting for her down stairs.

"Oh you're here. Come on They're on their way too."

Jisoo nodded and they went inside the car.

"Jisoo, do you have any more information about Kai?"

Jisoo knew that he was gonna ask this question sooner or later. She had his information prepared ever since she found out that Jennie and Kai are getting married.

"Yes sir. He is-

Taehyung turned around to look at Jisoo

"Please call me Taehyung. It will look weird if everyone saw my date calling me sir."

"I'm sorry."

"You can continue."

"Kai is the owner of a famous designer brand in Paris. His birth name is Kim JongIn. He is 27 this year and he dated a famous celebrity last two year. Kystal Jung."

"How far did he go for his past relationship?"

"They dated for a year or more but broke up because of  scandal issues."

"Do you have any pictures of him?"

"Yes. I found some. Here it is"

This isn't the first time that Taehyung asked her about this kind of things. Every time Taehyung went meeting with new people. He will always ask Jisoo to prepare information before hand.

They arrived at a classy restaurant which feels very luxurious. They went inside and saw Jennie waving towards them.

"Oppa, Unnie we're heree"
Jisoo saw a cat like woman with long curly brown hair and she knew that it was Jennie immediately.

"Hello Jennie, I've missed you so muchhh. I cant believe that we finally met each other after yearsss"

Jisoo and Jennie both went in for a warm hug.

"Unnie I've missed you for so long. I've always asked you to come visit me here but you've always declined because of my brother."

Jennie rolled her eyes and look at Taehyung

"Opps I forgot. Oppa meet my fiancé Kai and Kai meet my brother Taehyung and his date Jisoo."

"Nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot from Jennie about you."

Kai pulled out his hand to shake Taehyung's

"Nice to meet you. On the other side Jennie never told me about you. I wonder why."

Ever since they went in the restaurant Jisoo could feel his cold aura back. Probably to scare Kai.

"I didn't have time to tell you about him oppa. I promise he treats me like a princess."

Jennie turn to kai who is beside her and showed her gummy smile.

"Have you guys ordered? What do you want to eat Taehyung?"

Jisoo broke the awkward silence because she could feel that Taehyung is about to throw a punch if they showed their lovey dovey side to Taehyung once again.

"No we haven't unnie. But I was thinking about getting the breakfast set here. It's really good."

"Is that so? I think I'm gonna have the french toast set 1."

Taehyung decided to get the same thing as Jisoo. They were waiting for the food to come when Jennie suddenly asked

"So how did you bring Unnie as your date Oppa? I didn't know both of you saw each other like that."

Jennie said in a teasing tone.

"We are. Right now. But we're here not to talk about that aren't we? So Kai... how did you meet my sister?"

Kai on the other side was nervous as hell but decided to keep it cool.

Of course he is nervous. Who wouldn't? Taehyung's aura is colder than ice. Eyes darker than the night and voice deeper than the ocean.

Jisoo feels that the Taehyung who went shopping with her yesterday was gone.

"Well we met when she was modeling for my brand and we started working ever since."

Kai turned to Jennie and held her hand looking at her like he was in cloud nine.

"As we get to know each other better, we fell in love."

"So how long have you guys dated?"

"A year and more but we are ready now to get married."

Kai replied with full of confidence

"Getting married is a huge decision. I hope you mean what you said."

The food finally came Jisoo let out a breath of relieve because she couldn't stand another second of Taehyung asking questions. Jisoo knew that he wouldn't stop there so she started the conversation first this time.

"Jennie ah, have you picked your wedding dress?"

"I haven't unnieee there's so many options and it's impossible to choose. How can people choose their wedding dress??"

"Calm down you will find it eventually. I know you will picked the best one you have the best style out of the people I know."

"Yahh you always know how to flatter me unnieee how can i not fall in love with you??"

"Stop flirting with my date Jennie. You have your boyfriend beside you."

Jisoo let out a small chuckle shaking her head thinking that Taehyung is too good at acting.

"Fiancé oppa! We're getting married next week already"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"How is the food? Do you like it?"

Kai suddenly asked Taehyung

"It's fine."

"It's really good. I like it. How did you guys found out about this restaurant?"

Jisoo continued because she didn't want to make Kai uncomfortable. Poor guy was just trying to impress his future brother in law but failed miserably.

Being an owner of a fashion company was not enough to impress Taehyung. But being a smart person does.

"We actually booked this place specifically for you guys. This place has the best dessert. Would you like to order some Jisoo shi?"

"I would love to. What do you recommend?"

"The croffles here are very famous. Would you like to try that?"

"Yes please."

"Would you like some taehyung shi?"

"Oh no he's not a big fan of sweets"

"I'll just share with you then Jisoo"

"Okay then. We'll just have one croffle please"

Jisoo turned to the waitress giving her back the menu.

They talked and talked like old friends. Well not Kai and Taehyung. But Jennie and Jisoo.

"Oppa, can Jisoo and I hang out after this? We haven't met in yearss"

"Sure. I have some work back in the hotel."

"Yayyyy"
Both of their eyes lighten up.

The croffle came and Jisoo wanted to take it to cut but Taehyung beat her to that again and cut it.

After cutting it, Taehyung placed some on Jisoo's plate and Jisoo noticed that he gave Jisoo the bigger piece. Jisoo just smiled and eat her croffle.

"Wahh this is soo good!! You have to try this taehyung!!"

"Yes I will but before that please eat it slowly, Don't get chocked"

Taehyung grab a napkin and wipe Jisoo mouth edges .

Watching that the only thing Jennie could think of is what has gotten into her brother.

After they had eaten, Taehyung told Jisoo to come back to the hotel after she is done hanging out with Jennie and he will be waiting for her there.

Kai went back to his office to continue his work.

While Jennie was dying to ask Jisoo what happened between her and Taehyung.

As soon as they got into the car, Jennie bombarded Jisoo with questions.

"WHEN DID YOU GUYS BECAME A COUPLE?"

"WHEN DID MY BROTHER BECAME SUCH A SIMP?"!

"WHEN DID-

"Calm down Jennie, I won't be able to answer your questions if you kept on asking me like this."

"Okay unnie. First question: how did you became my brother's date?"

"Well your parents wanted him to bring a date to your wedding because ever since he dated tzuyu, we never seem to be interested in love."

"Ouch... I will never forgive Tzuyu for what she did to my brother. If I get the chance to meet her, I'm gonna throw hands on her I swear."

Jisoo let out a small chuckle thinking how much Taehyung and Jennie cares for each other.

"It must have been very hard for you unnie, I know my brother is not a easy person to handle but if there is one person who can handle him its you."

"He's actually not that bad Jennie ah, we went shopping the other day. It's nice to see the other side of him."

Jennie let out a laugh

"Kai seems like a good person too. I can see that both of you are very much in loveee"

"Yahh of course unnie. I cant believe I'm getting married!! Okay enough about boys... let's go have some funn!!!"

They spend the whole day together going to the department store, cafes and more. Every thing seems to be going fine until Jennie convinced Jisoo to go to the club.

Jisoo isn't the type of person who goes to clubs. She hasn't gone there for years because she never know when her boss might need her.

But since she hasn't hang out with Jennie for a long time, she decided to give it a shot.

"Are you sure Kai is not gonna be mad?"

"Relaxx unnieee he won't be mad if he didn't find out"

"Okay deal. But don't be drunk. You're a handful of work when you're drunk."

"Okayyy unniee now come on let's go have some funnn"

Jennie drag Jisoo into the club.

The club was filled with people, music, and people flirting with each other.

As soon as they got in, Jisoo ordered orange juice as well as Jennie. But soon the orange juice turned into alcohol.

They danced like no tomorrow. Jisoo was never an alcohol drinker so it is normal for her to throw up after a few shots. Both of them were drunk and the bartender didn't see that both of them will get sober anytime soon. So he took Jisoo's phone and found it ringing with the name popped out of the screen "Mr.Kim Taehyung"

The bartender picked it up and told Taehyung that both of them were drunk and asked him to pick them up.

Taehyung on the other hand was worried about Jisoo because she didn't picked up her phone. He was shocked to hear a male voice on the other line and rushed out of his hotel after finding out his sister and Jisoo were in a club.

——————————————————————-
What could happen next??😉

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

199K 8.3K 43
Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question himself "Was it even love? ". . . . ...
75.6K 5K 55
Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with the rich and famous, Taehyung. Her hope...
71.4K 5.3K 31
[Vsoo/Completed] He presses me against the car. Without any warning, he claims my lips and I feel my knees buckle. His right hand cups my face, gentl...
11.1K 329 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...