Chapter 6

Where can possibly Taehyung brought her to? Jisoo tought to herself.

But she knew her boss doesn't like when one asks too much question. So she decided to ask no more question, get ready, and went down to the hotel lobby.

The hotel was a luxurious hotel with a little royal vibe to it which Jisoo was impressed when Taehyung told her that he booked it himself.

Jisoo saw taehyung waiting for her. The first thing that she notices is that the matching barret that they are using.

"I'm here sir. Where are we going?"
Jisoo asked smiling

"I found out that I forgot to bring some stuffs from korea-

"Ah I'm sorry sir, should I call the maid to pack and send it here immediately?"

"No need for that Ms.Kim. Let's go shopping. I figure out you would like it too. Do you?"

"Yes sir. I would like that very much."
Jisoo said with a big smile on her face.

Taehyung can't help but also smiled looking at how happy Jisoo is after hearing that they would go shopping.

But immediately stopped himself after he realized what he just did.

"Should I call Mr.Cha sir?"

"The shopping centre is not very far from here. We could walk from here."

Jisoo nodded and went out. With a little jump every step showing her excitement.

They walked for a few minutes and finally arrived at the shopping centre. The place is filled with many people and chattering. Jisoo just hopes that she will not get lost in this place.

"Shall we look around Ms.kim?"

"Yes sir. What would you like to buy?"

"I haven't found a suit yet for Jennie's wedding this week. Perhaps we could start there."

"Ahh I see... should we go to your favorite sir? Gucci?"

"Sounds good. Let's go"

Taehyung noticed that the place is fulled of people and he is worried that Jisoo might get lost. Without a warning, Taehyung grab Jisoo's hand and guide her where the gucci store is located. Jisoo is shocked with the sudden action.

They got into the gucci store and are immediately greeted by the staffs there.

"Good afternoon sir, maam, what can we help you for today?"

"I'm looking for a black suit. Can you please show me your best suits here?"

"Okay sir. Please wait a moment."

This is the first time they went shopping together. Usually it is Jisoo who shops for Taehyung. So she even know what shoe size Taehyung is.

Jisoo wandered around the shop. Admiring the beautiful bags and shoes displayed.

But her eyes specifically fall on this white gucci bag. She can't help it but let out a "wow".