Mafia family

By mghmmc

Annalise is a 16 year old with five older brothers. She has never officially met her brothers, nor do they kn... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Author note

692 8 1
By mghmmc

I'd like to say I'm back. I know I was gone for a few months but I'm back now. I got busy with life and schooling. I was also struggling mentally. I didn't know how to deal with things going on in my life. I did figure some of that out though. Several people I know graduated and I got overwhelmed. I needed a break. I've had time and I'm gonna start writing chapters again. Chapters that have already been posted for a while will be edited and may be changed slightly. Both of my books hopefully will be updated soon and more chapters will be added. I have already started writing more chapters for them. I do not have an exact update schedule yet and I may not have one at all. I do want to say thanks to all the readers that have stayed around and were patient with me. I know it has been a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 105 12
Charlie is a sixteen year old girl who thinks the only people she has left are those who hate her. When she was six her twin sister, mother and stepf...
355K 8.8K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...
18.3K 961 21
Alessia,16 years old living with her mother in a small house in London.Being a druggie,her mother beat her for no reason as her face resembles with s...
9.9K 241 25
Chloe is a street fighter, street racer, and underground royalty. Noah is also all those things, but they have one more thing in common. They hate ea...