His Serenity

By Stella_Cadante

In the realm of guns, lies, deception and beasts, an angel was born "Damn it!" --- More

Author's note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Bruno and Ice creams
Chapter 2: Promises and Good byes
Chapter 3: The Island
Chapter 4: Back home
Chapter 5: The Ball
Chapter 6: Encounter with the ice prince
Chapter 7: "Why her!"
Chapter 8: Broken promises
Chapter 9: Dinner with the Vitali's
Chapter 10: Testing the Irish mob
Chapter 11: The "Keep"
Chapter 12: Wise words from Papy Fostello
Chapter 13: Forever mine
Chapter 14: Mysterious Alessandro
Chapter 15: Possessive and Gentle
Chapter 16: The Ice prince was very warm
Chapter 17: Athena Springton
Chapter 18: New School and Friends
Chapter 19: Trapped in the ballet chamber with the evil mistress
Chapter 20: Ice cream and Calculus
Chapter 21: The nightmare
Chapter 22: New feelings and heart aches
Chapter 23: Serenity was attacked
Chapter 24: A new side of Alessandro in the hospital
Chapter 26: She was playing the Joan of Arc
Chapter 27: He forced the verdict in her hands
Chapter 28: He almost kill her from his outburst
Chapter 29: The O'Sullivan twins are back
Chapter 30: Redesigning his room
Chapter 31: Angry Alessandro is scary!
Birthday gowns for milady!
Chapter 32: Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 33: someone came to visit
Chapter 34: Bad boy?
Chapter 35: The Birthday Ball
Chapter 36: Birthday Ball-II
Chapter 37: The Birthday Ball -III
Chapter 38: Falling into their own traps
Chapter 39: Nostalgia from years back
Chapter 40: Revelations of facades
Chapter 41: the wrath of the previous generation
Chapter 42: New tides
Chapter 43:

Chapter 25: Crazy and toxic Svetlana

42.6K 1.6K 712
By Stella_Cadante

***

***

"He is mine! He is mine! He loves me. I know that! You know what they say, if a boy ignores and bully a girl constantly then he definitely has a thing for her. Yes, I know. My Alessandro loves me. He is just playing hard to get. Of course. I know he always liked me from before."

She laughed and caress the reflection on the mirror.

"Yes...He had always loved me. He is just using that red head bitch to make me jealous. Oh Alessandro! I know you won't be able to stay away from me. I love you so much." She giggled again and took the dye pouring it over her hair.

Auburn red.

"It's okay. At the end of the day, it's always us against the world. I saw you patting her hair. I know it's just the color you like. See, that's why I am preparing myself for you. I will do whatever you want me to do. If red hair is what you want then, red hair it is."

Svetlana sighed in pleasure as she rubbed the color over her hair. The color was specifically customized just the way it was on that bitch's hair. Now her love of her life will come running towards her.

She checked the timer on her watch. Fifteen more minutes.

She smirked at herself in the mirror.

She believed there was no one prettier than her in the whole country. After all mama dearest had spent thousands to get the face she desires. She had worked her ass off at the gym to have the body that will make the opposite sex dropped to their knees.

She knew she was a sex symbol of all the horny guys out there. It was just her Alessandro who wasn't bothered by it. Of course, she has an explanation for it as well.

He was teasing her. Making her wanton and sexually frustrated so that when they make love under the stars in future, it will be the greatest.

"Oh Alessandro...How long will you tease me?" She pouted at the mirror.

The timer rang up.

She leisurely got under the shower.

The remains of the red dye ran down her head, trailing her succulent body, bathing her in red.

Bloody red

She threw her head up and let the sprinkles hit her soft skin.

"He is mine..." She promised to herself.

The wicked gleam in her eyes unmistakened.

Vladimira Yohontov dropped her spoon as she gasped at her daughter's appearance. Her straight platinum hair was wavy auburn and the grey lenses were replaced by purple. Even her style and outfits changed. Instead of the skimpy skirts and tight crop tops, Svetlana wore a low cut floral dress with wedges. It made her look younger and "innocent".

This wasn't her daughter.

"Baby...What...is this?" Vladimira smiled softly as she looked at her up and down.

"How do I look? Mama." Svetlana smirked.

Vladimira gulped, "Y-You look great, honey but...this is so not you. Did something happened?"

Vladimira didn't say it out loud but she knew Svetlana was trying to impersonate the O'Sullivan's youngest daughter.

"Oh! Mama. Alessandro changed his taste. He is not into blondes now I think he likes the red heads more. So...yeah...I can't disappoint my darling now, can I?"

She joined her on the dinner table and sat down.

Vladimira shook her head, "My dear, you are the most beautiful girl in my world. You should not change for anyone. Your natural honey brown eyes and dark hair are gorgeous, darling."

"Stop it, Mama. You don't know anything about this generation." Svetlana gritted as she poured herself a glass of warm water.

"I am serious, baby. You should not chase after someone who is least interested in you. See, you already have a line of handsome suitors-Ah!" Vladimira shrieked when her daughter threw the water on her face.

Her mouth dropped in shock as she hurriedly stood up and shook the drenched dress.

"Alessandro is mine! He likes me! You do not tell me what to do! Get it, bitch!" Svetlana yelled and stormed out of the dining hall.

"Oh my God! Ma'am. Let me help you." The head maid of the house rushed to her and grabbed the napkin, gently wiping it over her mistress's wet face.

"No, My baby hasn't eaten anything. Quick! Beth. Pack some breakfast and give it to the driver. My poor baby. It's my fault."

Beth wasn't surprised. She bowed and left to prepare the meal for the spoilt lady. Everyone in the house knew about it. Vladimira spoilt her daughter rotten ever since she was born. After all, Svetlana was all she got in this world. She always overlooked every mistake her daughter had made.

Too bad, she didn't even received a quarter of the love she showered on Svetlana.

***

"Alessandro, you're fattening me up!" Serenity whined exasperating the amount of food loaded on her plate.

"Eat up, love." He said and crossed his arms over his chest, looking unbothered even with all the pleading look she was sending his way.

Serenity pouted and played with the lentils.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Damnit! Stubborn girl!

"You won't get your ice creams today if you don't finish this."

Serenity whipped her neck at him in horror.

She quickly shoved the spoons in her mouth, chewing less to not get the awful taste of vegetables and gulping down.

"Slow down, love." He hissed when she starts coughing.

It was a hassle to get her to eat. She eats lesser than Alicia on diet and it already says a lot. Alicia eats a little while on diet. No wonder she was so petite.

"I am done! Ice creams?" She announced.

"Good girl." He kissed her forehead.

"Rest a while, I will go get your ice creams."

As soon as Alessandro left, she picked up her phone. She contemplated over the numbers for a while and finally pressed it.

The previous night, she didn't have enough courage to ring up anyone and she was too tired that she felt asleep soon after she cried on Alessandro's arms.

Serenity knew her Athair won't give her proper answers and will ignore her.

Killian- she wasn't so sure about it.

She hoped and prayed he was alright.

She wanted to call Igor but she thought about knowing the conditions of Crystal mansion first. She doubted Igor will give her true answers so as not to worry her. And her only option left was Anushka.

She waited for the call to pick up.

" Hello..."

"Hello, mama....it's me, Serenity."

"Serenity who?"

Serenity looked at the phone weirdly to see if she had dialed the correct number.

The voice was Mama Anushka's . She was sure of it. Why isn't she recognizing her?

"Uhmm...Serenity O'Sullivan?"

There was silence on the other line. Serenity almost thought she had hanged up.

"Oh! Serenity! It's you? Wait- Whose number is this? Did you run away? Oh Gosh! Don't call me! I don't want to get in trouble. I will give you Victoria's number. Call her! -"

"NO! No mama, It's my phone. Alessandro bought me one. I...I didn't run away."

"Are you sure? Running away from a crime family is treason. The punishment is severe."

"Yes, mama. I am not running away. I promise."

She heard her sigh most likely in relief,

" Fine! What do you want?"

"I just .... want to know...How is everyone? Athair....Mama...Killian and everyone?"

"Well, the Don is home rarely. Something is bothering him. He has been drinking a lot lately...Victoria is being Victoria. What do you expect? Albina is worried about Igor."

"What happened to Igor?" Serenity rushed in panic.

"Oh, you haven't heard yet. Of course, you haven't...well after you're gone...Igor had vowed to bring you back. He has been training incessantly day and night to challenged the Vitali's in the ring once again. He had immersed himself in mastering all the martial arts. Every weekend, he fought in the illegal underground ring. Sometimes he wins, other times he lose but he is not giving up."

Serenity gasped.

Her brother was battling to win her back and she was here, enjoying the hospitality of the Vitali's.

She suddenly felt so guilty. She didn't even try to talk to them.

Tears sprang in the corner of her eyes.

"And Killian...the doctors have put him in an induced coma to heal. Victoria is going nuts over it. I am telling you, that woman is crazy."

A soft cry escaped her mouth.

No matter what he did, Killian was still her brother, her protector and savior once.

"W-What did the doctors say?" Pain gripped her cords as she shakily asked.

"It will take him a couple more months to heal completely."

"And...And Bru-"

"Don't!" Anushka warned, "The news haven't reached my boys yet. They are in trainings. We can't disturb them. Heaven knows what they would do if they got to know how the Vitali took you away. It's better to leave them in the dark.

I am warning you, Serenity. Do not involve my boys in this. Bruno and Boris should not know what is happening. I will tell them personally tell them when the right time comes."

"I won't, Mama." She replied softly

"Okay...Er...Is he treating you right? They didn't lock you up in some tower, did they?"

"No mama, Alessandro is very good to me. And everyone here is so nice. They even allowed me to go to school and bought me lots of cute dresses. I am very happy here..."

Anushka went silent again before she shrieked into the phone, "I KNEW IT! YES!" She laughed in an evil tone, "Haha! Victoria owes me fifty grand now."

Serenity was dazzled, "What are you talking about, mama?"

"Oh that shrank made a bet with me. I told her that Alessandro likes you but she said otherwise! Say what you just said again. I need to record it! Alright."

Serenity gaped in disbelief.

"No, mama. Its nothing like that..."

"Oh shut up! Its about fifty grand. Come on."

After Anushka pestered her to repeat her words again and again till she get the perfect recording. She hung up.

Serenity sighed.

Oh! how she wished she could see her family again.

Her fingers hovered over Igor's name in the screen. She bit her lips. Should she call him?

Just as she was about to press the button. Alessandro came back with a small cup of ice cream.

His face slowly marred into a frown as he took in her state.

"Why did you cry, love? Is something bothering you?" He asked.

Serenity shook her head, "No, I just missed my brothers...a lot."

She didn't notice Alessandro clenching his jaws as he picked her up and placed her on his lap.

"Eat up love, you need to have your medications."

She nodded and open her mouth as he feed her small bites of the ice cream.

***

"Who do you think did it?"

Athena groaned and patted her shoulder to spot the sore areas.

"I don't know, Mina. Right there...harder."

"That's what she said!" The triplets chirped and laughed.

Mina rolled her eyes as she pressed on the pressure points and massaged Athena's back.

Athena crashed in the Tsukumo Villa everytime she needed space for herself. The triplets were more than happy to welcome her.

"I am putting my bet on Yohontov." Mini said.

Her other sister, Mona scoffed, "Isn't it obvious? Nobody can stoop as low as Svetlana."

"I am sure she used someone's shoulder to kill the birds. That bitch-"

"Shut up. Bitches are cute. Don't associate them with losers like Yohontov." Athena sighed.

"You and your obsession with paws." Mina grumbled
"Do you want me to touch your head too?"

"Yeah, just the temples. I feel a headache brewing up."

"It's my first time seeing Alessandro Vitali in flesh. I can't lie, he is drop dead gorgeous." Mona squealed, her eyes dreamy with haze.

"With those icy blue eyes and tousled raven hair..." Mini continued dreamily,"...a total sex on legs."

Athena rolled her eyes, smirking in disbelief.

"By the way, Athena. Are you sure you don't feel anything for him? Any straight women will kiss the ground he walks on."

"Puberty hit him hard, darling. I still can't get over the before glow up face of his."

"That's no true...I heard that he had one of the most adorable face as a kid."

"You like him because you saw him at his prime. I knew him at his worst. That's a difference. Enough with the Vitali's."

"Okay...How are things with your parents?"

"Daddy is busy, mommy is busy, I am busy. The end." Athena replied monotonously.

"And Aaron?" Mona inquired hesitatingly.

Athena stilled for a minute.

"Is he still in the military?"

She didn't reply.

"Athena, he is your brother."

Her jaws clenched.

"You should amend your relationship with him before its too late."

"He is not my brother and he will never be."

The triplets looked at each other and sighed collectively.

***

Some of the children were taken out. Alessandro counted...there were twenty of them. He could hear their terrified screams and painful wails above the ground.

It was the third day since he was abducted.

He got to know Honey and Athena. Both the girls were his age. Honey was picked up from a tramp a couple of months ago while Athena was kidnapped from a carnival.

Exhaustion and tiredness wafted his small body. His tears had dried up so had his throat. Honey told him that it was useless to cry and he realized it was true. Nobody gave a damn. Every evening, a gigantic man in dark red robes came down to serve them dinner.

It was raw meat.

Alessandro hated it. The sight disgusted him and Athena. It was a torture to hold in their pukes from the terrible smell.

Alessandro didn't eat it but hunger forced him to take a bite after 60 hours of starving.

Honey was used to the barbaric flesh unlike them.

"You have to make do with what you have." She will tell them as she tore the 'dinner' into three equal chunks.

Athena cried every night, missing her family..

And Honey will console them.

Then the most dreadful day came.

All Alessandro could remember was a group of men barged into the cell when they were asleep. The slurs and staggers in their steps indicating the intoxication and drugs they must have had earlier.

They grabbed the little kids harshly and laughed, speaking something in their own language.

Honey quickly gathered Alessandro and Athena behind her.

They were frightened, some helpless eight years olds.

"I want mommy...I am scared!" Athena started crying.

"Shss!" Honey pressed her hand over her lips to silenced her. "Are you dumb? Don't draw attention to us!"

"Look who we have here...tiny little pussies and even tinier dickies." One of the men with a large beard laughed harshly.

Alessandro and Athena flinched.

"Come on Jacob, pick one. The ceremony is about to start."

Alessandro was confused but he felt Honey stilled at the mention.

"C-Ceremony?" His baby voice trembled.

Honey hissed at him to keep quiet but Athena broke down crying loudly from fear.

The men turned towards them and smirked.

"Ah! The perfect little bait is here, I guess. Pretty boy with blue eyes will do."

They walked towards the cellar. Alessandro panicked and squirmed back into the walls.

The man with big beard grabbed him dragging him out of the tiny cage.

"NO!" Honey latched onto his leg and pulled him back.

Obviously her little arms couldn't hold much strength.

"TAKE ME INSTEAD!" She cried, "PLEASE TAKE ME INSTEAD, LEAVE HIM!"

The men chuckled among themselves.
One of them came forward and grabbed her jaw, squishing her thin cheeks till she could almost feel the insides of her bones Crack.

"Look at this tiny knight in dirty rags, saving her little boyfriend. What a love story! Fine, as you wish. Your little vagina will do as well."

"No...Honey..." Little Alessandro whimpered, "Please leave us alone. My Padre will give you lots of money..."

"Shut up, kid!" The man punched him in his face.

Alessandro was thrown back, he was numbed with pain. Through his teary eyes, he saw them drag Honey out and up the stairs. She looked over her shoulder and shook her head, motioning with her finger on her lips to keep quiet.

"Alessandro!" Athena rushed to his side and helped him up.

"No, no...HONEY! DON'T TAKE HER! SHE IS MY FRIEND!" He ran to the door but he tripped over his own feet and hit his head on the grim floor.

"Alessandro. No! You will make this worse for us. Keep quiet, please."

"Where are they taking her, Athena? Where?" He asked in panic.

Athena looked away and cried, "T-They say that t-they are offering her p-purity to some Goddess...But...But they do bad things to her...so many bad things. I want mommy! I want to go home! I don't want to stay here!"

Alessandro cried silently as he looked at the closed door. He prayed for his friend's safety more than anything else.

"I will save all of us, Athena. I promise."

And that was the first oath, he had taken in his life.

"Alessandro...Where are you lost?"

He was brought out of his reverie by the soft voice of the girl on his couch.

"No where, love. Did you say something?"

Serenity frowned and stood up, walking towards him.

"Are you okay? Your eyes seemed to be a little red."

Alessandro blinked, "It's just the air, love."

Serenity didn't look convinced but she let it off.

"I just...wanted to ask...um...Do you have Athena Springton's number? I want to thank her properly and even treat her to a meal. My mama says that it is good to show gratitude with a meal. Can I do that?"

"Not now, love. You need to focus on your health first and then others later. We will get plenty of time to thank her. Why are you walking barefoot again?"

She gasped when he picked her up all of a sudden and strolled back to the couch.

"You have cold feet. Wear socks at least." He grumbled under his breath as he slipped her onto her fuzzy socks.

"I can do it..." she whispered shyly.

He didn't respond back and continued his doing.

They had returned from the hospital earlier in the morning. Alessandro hadn't let her out of his sight since. Serenity was bored from staring at the same walls again and again that she decided to take a change of atmosphere which landed them both in his study.

She while away the time by reading some classic fairy tales on her phone as Alessandro completed his stack of files.

"Am...I going back to school tomorrow?"

"No, you're on complete bed rest for the whole week."

Serenity gasped again in disbelief.

"But I am completely fine! See." She jumped off the couch and lifted her arms, flapping it like a penguin.

When his expression didn't waver a bit, she then attempted to do some jumping Jack.

But her clumsy leg managed to tripped on the smooth floor.

Just when she was expecting the floor to kiss her face, she opened her eyes to see she was in his arms...again.

"I can see that." His jaws clenched, "Two weeks."

She stared at him, horrified with wide eyes.

"I will die out of boredom."

Alessandro's eyes darkened consistently. His grip on her tightened to the point where she felt slight pain.

He dropped her on the couch and got on top of her. Serenity's breath hitched, her eyes widened as she gulped nervously.

He lowered his face, so close that if she moved up slightly, their lips would collide. She pressed hers in a thin line and waited for him to say anything.

"I do not want to hear that word from your mouth ever again. Is that clear?" He gritted out.

Serenity's mind was in a haze, her hormones going crazy as her tummy flipped pancakes inside. She couldn't believe how she even heard his voice when she could hear her own heartbeat pounding in her ears. Colors flushed on her chubby cheeks and all down to her neck.

"You do not know what you mean to me, Tesoro. Never speak of death or dying so lightly."

He leaned back and moved to his chair.

Serenity waited till she regain the pace of her frenzy heart beat

Her eyes searched for him.

He was already absorbed in his work.

Like nothing happened a few seconds back.

She sighed in disbelief.

***

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

How was the chapter?

Good?

Bad?

Or just meh...?

Thank you so much for the lovely comments and nice nice nice votes. I can't believe this book will get so popular. I had initially thought of some 10k reads but we managed to surpass 200k. Eeekss!

What is the nicest thing some one has done for you?

Until then

Adios

Stella_Cadante

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 8.4K 22
He was the handsome devil and She was the innocent angel He always got what he wanted... She always appreciated what she got. They were pole apart...
888K 16.6K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
1K 1 12
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." "𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭." ________ 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐨: 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. "𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒊�...
6K 184 31
WARNING: THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE