My Adeptus💚🖤

By DrippinValor

Warning, this story contains: light swearing, violence, and mild sexual themes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zeile, the... More

"An Adeptus?"
Questions
Healing
Uniform
Smile
Assumptions
headcanon?
Karma
Makeup
Late Night
Dream Come True
Trip to Liyue Harbor
Danger
Late Night Visit
Crave
The Truth
Knowledge is Pain
Im sorry
Visitation
Recovery
Birthday Special
Birthday Special (Zeile Addition)
Hello

Anger

387 9 11
By DrippinValor

Zeile's POV

I hesitantly walk up the stairs 'will he even talk to me? Should I even do this? What if it just makes everything worse?" I think, questions running through my head with every step I take, when I get to the top I look onto the balcony and see Xiao standing there, I begin to walk over to him but as soon as I step onto the balcony he glares at me "wait! Before you go, I just... I just want to talk to you" I say.

Xiao is quiet for a few seconds before turning away from me "five minutes, you get five minutes" he says and I smile "okay, umm, when me and Micah got back yesterday I noticed you glaring at us, and I wanted to ask why, and I wanted to see how you were doing, with your karma and all" I shyly say and he glares at me for a second before sighing "the state of my karmic debt is nothing you need to worry about" he says, ignoring my first question.

I frown as I walk over to Xiao "I hate that you never tell me how you feel" I say and hug him causing him to freeze "I care about you and it worries me not knowing what's troubling you" I say and he shoves me off "go away! I don't need your stupid human pity!" he says angrily "but I-" I start but he glares at me "god! When will you learn that I don't want to talk to you! I tried being nice and letting you talk for 5 minutes but you took things way too far!" He says.

I smile softly, trying not to cry "okay," I say as I begin to walk away, this was the only time Xiao has made me upset and scared me, as I walk down the stairs my mom looks at me "are you okay, you look upset," she says and I nod "I'm fine, I'm just gonna go on a walk," I say and leave but as I'm walking out Micah comes and wraps his arms around my shoulder "can I join ya?" He asks and I look up at him and roll my eyes slightly "sure" I say with a smile.

We begin aimlessly walking "so you had a talk with your Adeptus, how'd it go?" Micah asks and I'm silent for a bit, unsure if I should tell him but in the end, I decide not to "it went good" I happily say and he looks at me unsure "alright" he says with a sigh as we continue to wander, when we were about to start walking back he looks at me "so... What was your conversation about?" Micah asks.

I look at him confused at why he randomly stopped "what do you mean" I ask and he laughs softly "y'know with your Adeptus boyfriend" he says and I cross my arms "1, Xiao is not my boyfriend, and 2, why does it matter to you, are you jealous~?" I hum while leaning closer to him but before he could respond I laugh "don't worry, we just had a normal conversation, you're still my best friend. Now come on let's get back inside" I say and begin slightly running back to the inn.

As I get to the building I see him much closer behind me than I thought he was, ending in me pinned to the wall "you all right" he asks with a slight laugh and I just nod, he's quiet for a few seconds before finally talking "jeez you really are short, how tall are you now?" He asks and I cross my arms "why is it any of your business" I say.

"No, come on how tall are you now," he says and I look away "5'0" I say but before he could respond I look at him "just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm weak though" I say before kicking him in the shin and escaping from between his arms, I stick my tongue out at him before skipping inside.

When I get into the inn my dad walks up to me "zeile, I have a favor to ask of you, I have a flower arrangement from floral whisper and last minute they said they didn't deliver so tomorrow can you go to mondstadt to pick it up" he asks and I smile "yeah of course" I say just as Micah comes in "I can come with" he says and I look at him "no need, I can go by myself, I'll be fine" I say.

Preview

I began heading to mondstadt, it surprisingly didn't take that long, except for a few times I had to change course to avoid hilichurls, but I was able to get what I need— I was shaking, this was the scariest moment of my life, my eyes went wide and started to water–his hands slightly moving off of me so I push the hand that was covering my mouth to the side "Xiao!!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 515 15
This story will start with a follow up on my Zhongli x Childe story (even if you do not want to read it i am pretty sure it is easy to follow in the...
69.9K 1.7K 25
Some boy named Xiao was surrounded by a bunch of fangirls once he entered his first time in a highschool academy, but only got his attention to a spe...
1.5K 81 14
Y/n was an adeptus that carried a cryo vision. She fought beside morax in the archon war. Through the tough times of the archon war, xiao and y/n fou...
212K 7K 25
Two souls that were supposed to be separated for eternity. Two hearts that yearn to be together. ~~~~~ Xiao, an adeptus with the title of Conquer of...